Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
936,061 - 936,080 of 1,099,850 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1018829 Nov 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
are you really sucking up the crap from a DemoKKKrat-controlled union that has no interest in education and is purely political???
just another anti-abortion liberal...
You're really starting to get on my nerves.

If you're so intolerant of my and others' personal beliefs and find fault with the NEA admitting teachers are leaving the profession because they find their workplace to be surreal, then I suggest you find another party suitable to your limited scope of tolerance and narrow-mindedness.

No one is sucking up to anyone. If it takes fire to fight fire, then so be it. Lily will accept the NEA saying what I said.

You, however, seem to have the bigger issue. Why exactly, I don't know anymore.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#1018830 Nov 5, 2013
ACA....

Lowers the governments cost of healthcare.

Saves Lives.

Republicans hate this?

Yes.

Because the black guy signed it.

"If he can't catch a pass and RUN!"

"Then black guy needs to get out of here!"

Hey black guy!!

Can I get a picture? an autograph?

That was one hell of a game!!

Just don't hang around my club, ok?

GOP: OLD WHITE RACIST PUSCEEEEES!

ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE.

Never vote Republican, never!

These scumbags are the lowest life form in the universe!

Real disgusting a holes, greedy and lying everyday!

Republicans deny poor kids food! Today, right now! OUTRAGEOUS! DISGRACEFUL! HATEFUL! DISGUSTING!

JUST AWFUL CONDUCT!

vote them out, it has begun in earnest!

(not to mention traitors who shut down the gov for nothing! Cost the economy billions! and deny folks med insurance! UNREAL. JUST UNREAL. VOTE THEM OUT!)

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1018831 Nov 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
under instruction....
Freddie Mae -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- I see the heads who are here; I want to thank you all for coming --(laughter)-- have committed to provide more money for lenders. They've committed to help meet the shortage of capital available for minority home buyers.
http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/ne...
Get the attendant to read this to you again:

"Because Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac made a market for subprime mortgages the lenders did not have to worry about of the soundness of the mortgage contract they wrote. "

Pretty much sums up the dems culpability.

Bush proposed the paltry amount of $200 million dollars to help you darkies, a drop in the bucket compared to the trillions dems wasted.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1018832 Nov 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Lily wants to give 50% of her paycheck to government every payday. She expects everyone else to do the same. Except those who don't work, of course.
Lily refers to her welfare as a "paycheck"?
Laney F

New York, NY

#1018833 Nov 5, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your propaganda isn't working. You can spin and lie all you wish.
It was all about defunding Obamacare.
And you lost--badly!!
I'm lovin' it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This is for you. The Speech on ObammyCare that Obammy Never Gave But Should Have

It’s now a matter of bipartisan consensus that President Obama should have been more honest and forthright in selling his health-care plan. Here is the transcript of the speech he never gave:

Hello, St. Paul! It is so good to be back in the great state of Minnesota. Go Gophers![We love you!] I love you back![Stomping, cheers.]

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I’ve been talking about health-care reform a little lately.[Laughter.] I want to set the record straight on a few things today.

Republicans are out there scaring folks, and saying that they’ll lose their insurance.[Boos, jeers.] No, no — hey, just because they don’t care about people doesn’t mean they are wrong about everything.[Laughter, applause.]

And they’re right about this. Some folks are going to lose their insurance. Millions of them, in fact.

Let me be clear: Just because you have insurance you like, doesn’t mean you can keep it. If it doesn’t meet the new federal standards, your plan is going to get canceled. I guarantee it.

Some of my political advisers say,“Hey, you can’t go out and tell people that, Obama. It doesn’t test well. People hate it in the polls.”

And you know what I told them?“I ... don’t ... care ... about ... the polls.”[Applause]

I said:“That’s the old politics. That’s what’s wrong with Washington, DC, right there. If you think I’m going to go out and lie about my plan, you’ve got the wrong guy. What did you think hope and change were all about?”[Laughter, applause.]

So, yeah, some of you are going to lose your insurance. Now, because of the marketplace we’ll set up, you’re going to go online and shop for new insurance. Some of you are going to get a better deal. If you don’t make much money, you’re going to get help from the government.[Cheers.]

But let me be clear again — and Axelrod hates this part [Laughter]— many of you are going to PAY MORE more than you did before. Maybe double. Because all of these new regulations cost money. You don’t believe in a free lunch, do you?[Confused murmurs.]

What we’re proposing is to get young, healthy people onto the exchanges so they can subsidize everyone else, by buying coverage they don’t want or need at a price that is higher than before. Why would they do that, you ask?[Faint laughter.]

That’s what the individual mandate is all about. We’ve got to force them.

As for the doctor you like, you might not be able to keep him or her, either.[Murmurs.]

If you have to change your plan, your doctor may not be in the network. And to try to keep costs down, the networks in the exchanges are really narrow.

By the way, top hospitals probably aren’t going to accept a lot of plans from the exchanges, either.

Some of my friends on my side of the aisle try to minimize all this. They say that the bill has a grandfather clause. Wait until you see the regulations we write on that one — there will barely be a grandfather clause left. They say that only the 5 percent of people who get their insurance through the individual market will lose their plans. But that’s still millions of people.

Now, I can hear some of you right now saying that universal coverage is worth it.[Yeah.] But let’s be careful about that. The respected Congressional Budget Office says under my plan tens of millions of people will still be uninsured in 2020.

So that’s why I wanted to come here today, St. Paul. I wanted to tell you the hard truths. I know you can handle them.[Isolated clapping.] I know you will still support my plan, which, admittedly, is a little complicated. But we put a man on the moon! There’s no way we’re going to mess up a health-care law. Not on my watch.

Thank you, St. Paul.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1018834 Nov 5, 2013
Look, I'm not going to argue with you people today.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1018835 Nov 5, 2013
In vote-rich Northern Virginia, which is home to one-third of the state’s total population, there were obvious signs of the bitter divide between Republicans and Democrats. Several voters at Claude Moore Recreation Center in Sterling shunned sample ballots offered by campaign volunteers, saying they already knew how they would vote.

“Republican all the way!” one woman said sharply to the Democratic volunteer who extended a blue sample ballot.

Come on Flack predict Cuccinelli's victory.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#1018836 Nov 5, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
OBAMACARE!

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

IT KICKED YOUR AZZZZZZ SO HARD.

HA HA HA HA HA LOL!

Republicans: all losers!

Ted Cruz? That little boy couldn't run a lemonaid stand!

A total clueless loser like you.

LOOK:

OBAMACARE! it kicked Mitt's azzzzzz!

Romney couldn't buy the white house?

The voters don't like greedy liars?

The voters love Obama?

OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!

TWICE BABY!

BLUE CROSS PROVIDES OBAMACARE!

BLUE CROSS!!

BLUE CROSS!! CO PAY CARDS.

HEALTHCARE.GOV

BLUE CROSS!!

BLUE CROSS!!

GREAT OUTFIT. I trust them. Not you!

Get a co-pay card today! I got mine!

Vote out scum Republicans...they hate the people! Against the citizens!

Look at these lying a holes on here!

5 years of racist hate on display!

They hate the black guy,

unless he can catch a pass and RUN!

Then the racist Republicans line up for a picture with the black guy!

and an autograph!

these hypocrite whiners need to go!

GOP: OLD WHITE RACIST PUSCEEEES!

Republicans: all scumbags! going to hell. LOL!
Had you become a part-timer yet?

Had your Food Stamps and Welfare being canceled yet?

Had your health insurance being canceled yet?

Had you sign up on the mandated healthcare website?

When you get fine by the IRS and sentenced to five years in jail them comeback and mock again like a little kid!

Only idiots celebrate their own destruction!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1018837 Nov 5, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but as usual, your willful ignorance causes you to miss the point completely. The taxpayers are still paying the never ending bill for this liberal hysteria, same thing with lead products.
Have you ever chewed on asbestos or lead?
Oh, I get it. It s not OK to do it but those harmed have no recourse other than "tough sh*T".

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1018838 Nov 5, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Lois, appalling is appropriate. Seems that no one ever enters his bubble with bad news. He never knows what his administration is up to. Given his lack of previous management experience, nobody should be surprised. I just have to laugh at the Goobers that accept his claims of ignorance as justification.
Goobers is good. I prefer Dumb and Dumber...the Dumb and Dumber United States of America.

Hopefully, the dumb and dumber are finally wising up. Unfortunately, it took a big fat lie and their wallets shrinking. Or fortunately...whichever.

Westerville, OH

#1018839 Nov 5, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know any liberals or moderates that listen to talk radio only rightwingers and they are very loyal listeners. Righting radio tells you what to think, it's the continued dumbing down of America. It's pretty sad actually.
My friend from Cincinnati just got his Healthcare canceled.

Is that reality or fantasy?

Who are the ones who claim that is not happening?

Westerville, OH

#1018840 Nov 5, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>REPUBLICANS LIE ALL THE TIME, EVERYDAY FOR 5 YEARS ON HERE!

BLUE CROSS PROVIDES OBAMACARE!

BLUE CROSS!!

BLUE CROSS!!

healthcare.gov

BLUE CROSS!!

BLUE CROSS!!

BLUE CROSS CO-PAY CARDS!!

guaranteed medical insurance by Federal Law!

ACA!!

OBAMACARE! IT KICKED YOUR AZZZZZZZ! SO HARD!

YOU LOSER!

Go cry to your momma, not me!

Republicans: all losers, all the time! LOL!

GO FCCCCCKKKK yourself!
Blue Cross is $900.00 can you afford it, idiot?

Do you get a subsidize like the Democrats in Washington did?

Westerville, OH

#1018841 Nov 5, 2013
Laney F wrote:
<quoted text>How about the fact that Moochelle's college roommate had a role in this debacle known as the ObammyCare website?

'Michelle ObamaÂ’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built ObamaCare website

Michelle ObamaÂ’s Princeton classmate is a top executive at the company that earned the contract to build the failed Obamacare website.

Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton class of Â’85, is senior vice president at CGI Federal, which earned the no-bid contract to build the $678 million Obamacare enrollment website at Healthcare.gov . CGI Federal is the U.S. arm of a Canadian company.

Townes-Whitley and her Princeton classmate Michelle Obama are both members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni.

Toni Townes Â’85 is a onetime policy analyst with the General Accounting Office and previously served in the Peace Corps in Gabon, West Africa. Her decision to return to work, as an African-American woman, after six years of raising kids was applauded by a Princeton alumni publication in 1998

George Schindler, the president for U.S. and Canada of the Canadian-based CGI Group, CGI FederalÂ’s parent company, became an Obama 2012 campaign donor after his company gained the Obamacare website contract.

As reported by the Washington Examiner in early October, the Department of Health and Human Services reviewed ONLY CGIÂ’s bid for the Obamacare account. CGI was one of 16 companies qualified under the Bush administration to provide certain tech services to the federal government. A senior vice president for the company testified this week before The House Committee on Energy and Commerce that four companies submitted bids, but did not name those companies or explain why only CGIÂ’s bid was considered.

On the government end, construction of the disastrous Healthcare.gov website was overseen by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), a division of longtime failed website-builder Kathleen SebeliusÂ’ Department of Health and Human Services.

Update: The Daily Caller repeatedly contacted CGI Federal for comment. After publication of this article, the company responded that there would be “nothing coming out of CGI for the record or otherwise today.” The company did however insist that The Daily Caller include a reference to vice president Cheryl Campbell’s House testimony. This has been included as a courtesy to the company."

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/michelle-ob...

Obammy has another Solyandra on his hands. Surprise! Surprise!
Democrats love fraud!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1018842 Nov 5, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, theres more!!! Now, pay attention.
http://www.sjsu.edu/faculty/watkins/subprime....
San José State University
Department of Economics
applet-magic.com
Thayer Watkins
Silicon Valley
& Tornado Alley
USA
The Nature and the Origin
of the Subprime Mortgage Crisis
There has been a long term American policy of promoting home ownership. This entailed making the financing of home purchases as easy as possible. Various financial institutions were set up over time to make the securing of a mortgage quick and convenient. There once were Savings and Loan Associations that were savings institutions which could only invest in home mortgages. Fannie Mae (the Federal Nation Mortgage Association FNMA) was set up in 1938 to provide a secondary market for home mortgages. This meant that if a bank granted a mortgage to someone and later the bank needed funds the bank could readily sell the mortgage to Fannie Mae. However, in order for lending institutions to have access to the secondary mortgage market of Fannie Mae they had to abide by Fannie Mae's rules.
In the past Fannie Mae prohibited the lenders it was dealing with to engage in the practice of red lining. Red Lining meant that a bank would refuse to finance a home purchase in neighborhoods it consider high risk even if the prospective borrowers were themselves good credit risks. In part, this was because the bank did not want, in the event of default and foreclosure, to become the owner of property in a risky neighborhood. The deeper roots of the problem go back to the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977.
In the 1990's under the administration of Franklin Raines, a Clinton Administration appointee, Fannie Mae began to demand that the lending institutions that it dealt with prove that they were not redlining. This meant that the lending institutions would have to fulfill a quota of minority mortgage lending. This in turn meant that the lending agencies would have to lower their standards in terms of such things as down payments and the required incomes. These subprime borrowers would be charged a higher interest rate. Having put the lending agencies into the position of granting subprime mortgages Fannie Mae then had to accept lower standards in the mortgages it purchased. That set the ball rolling. If a bank granted a mortgage to a borrower that was not likely to successfully pay off the mortgage then all the bank had to do was to sell such mortgages to Fannie Mae. The banks typically earned a loan origination fee when the mortgage was granted. The lending agencies could then make substantial profits dealing in subprime mortgages
That it. If only we allowed banks to discriminate against black people.

You are dumber than sh&*t.
United SLAVES of America

Waynesboro, MS

#1018843 Nov 5, 2013
"Comprehensive Immigration Reform" anyone?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1018844 Nov 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really starting to get on my nerves.
If you're so intolerant of my and others' personal beliefs and find fault with the NEA admitting teachers are leaving the profession because they find their workplace to be surreal, then I suggest you find another party suitable to your limited scope of tolerance and narrow-mindedness.
No one is sucking up to anyone. If it takes fire to fight fire, then so be it. Lily will accept the NEA saying what I said.
You, however, seem to have the bigger issue. Why exactly, I don't know anymore.
the NEA is the DemoKKKrat Party, no more, no less...and the enemy of all teachers who care about their profession...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1018845 Nov 5, 2013
Homer wrote:
In vote-rich Northern Virginia, which is home to one-third of the state’s total population, there were obvious signs of the bitter divide between Republicans and Democrats. Several voters at Claude Moore Recreation Center in Sterling shunned sample ballots offered by campaign volunteers, saying they already knew how they would vote.
“Republican all the way!” one woman said sharply to the Democratic volunteer who extended a blue sample ballot.
Quite a good turn out down at the church today. Heard that the race was down to 2 points.

Westerville, OH

#1018846 Nov 5, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
What did Pres Obama say about keeping your policy?

And this is what we are left with...

Sen Feinstein,
"SCHIEFFER: The president said in the beginning that one thing was that if you liked the health care program you had, you could keep it. We now know there was debate within the administration before he said that as to whether that was actually a promise that could be kept. Should the president not have made that statement?

FEINSTEIN: Well, as I understand it, you can keep it up to the time — and I hope this is correct, but this is what I’ve been told — up to the time the bill was enacted, and after that, it’s a different story. That part of it, if true, was never made clear."

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/11/04/feinste...
My co-worker at Wright-Patterson base in Dayton Columbus, he commutes from Cincinnati, just sent us an email telling us that he "got the letter". The letter telling him that they canceled his healthcare.

My Healthcare, United Healthcare - Golden Rule - individual - told mine is good only until December 2014.

But Democrats still live in a fantasy world where this is not really happening and we are just making these things up.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1018847 Nov 5, 2013
Homer wrote:
right after Homer predicts a DemoKKKrat win by whatshername in New Jersey....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1018848 Nov 5, 2013
Homer wrote:
Look, I'm not going to argue with you people today.
Homer channeling Ross Perot???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Thinking 226,248
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Big Sky 305,444
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,068
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••