Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,777)

Showing posts 935,521 - 935,540 of1,078,567
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
<spam>
<another excuse to explain the reason ObamaKare is causing millions of people to lose their health insurance when otherwise they wouldn't>
millions?

LOL

i already got slapped once today for not buying into leap of faith reasoning. or at least someone thought it was a slap.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
As Voltaire once said, "I may disapprove of what you say but will fight to the death your right to say it."
Do you no longer stand behind the freedom to express one's beliefs?
Just trying to figure out where you stand exactly.
Ask youself whether the dream of heaven and greatness should be waiting for us in our graves--or whether it should be ours here and now and on this earth.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Poor hubby's stuck at the DMV trying to get a tag for his motorcycle. Been there for hours.

And what awaits us at doctors' offices and ER waiting rooms.

DMV health care.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Governmentally, the abortion issue should be simple to understand.
The Constitution guarantees everyone to life. However, the Constitution never defines life. But, the 10th Amendment commands all those things not defined for the federal government be the authority of each state or "the people".

There is a problem here, though. Originally, the government was comprised of two elements: the union of states represented by the Senate, and the people of communities represented by the House. The 16th Amendment eliminated the union of states from representation in government. Therefore, the authority of "the people" is not today as intended in the original construction of the government. Instead of a Senate and House, today we have a House of Lords and a House of Commons.

This issue is the sole authority of each state, to be challenged only on the issue of whether anyone's right to life has been infringed. To solve that issue, it has to be determined when life begins. Nobody has definitively identified that point in time. Therefore, each state has authority, provided it does not infringe on the right to "life".
The Constitution doesn't forbid abortions. But, it is constructed to discourage its practice.
I think that's good enough. If a person wants to have an abortion, there will always be a state they can go to.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

The Racists bigotted obama supporters think obamas image is more important than American Lives
Too Vague

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Nation of Islam?

Hillarious.....

Israel, Israel, Israel...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
still voluntary, and the Part D deficit is negligible compared to ObamaKKKare deficit...but Galt has no problem with repeal...or with increasing premiums as long as the program is voluntary...
After 2008, it becomes harder to separate spending that was initiated under Mr. Bush from that under Mr. Obama. We do know that spending for Part D has risen rapidly – Republicans phased in the program to disguise its budgetary cost – adding $150 billion to the debt during 2009-11.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/06/12/...

Budget office: Obama’s health law reduces deficit

Congress’ budget scorekeepers are taking a new look at President Barack Obama’s health care law – and they still say it is expected to reduce federal deficits.

It’s the first in-depth look by nonpartisan experts since the Supreme Court upheld most of the law last month.

The court made one exception: States don’t have to sign on to a planned expansion of Medicaid for their low-income residents. The Congressional Budget Office said Tuesday that that could reduce the number of people covered by several million. But taxpayers would also save on costs.

Overall, spending cuts and tax increases in Obama’s law more than offset new spending,

Repealing the law, as Republicans want to do, would increase the deficit by $109 billion from 2013 to 2022.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/24/budget-offi...

not that facts matter to you, but there ya go.
Lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
millions?
LOL
i already got slapped once today for not buying into leap of faith reasoning. or at least someone thought it was a slap.
Millions! No joke little Sherlock. Come out from under your government provided rock and catch up on what is going on in America!

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You can state all you want. Nobody believes any of it, anyway.
Everyone knows about the oil subsidies. They had a big fight about int inCongress not too long ago,

Republicans blocked it in the Senate as it ailed to get 60 votes to override the filibuster.

Let me know when you will quit living off of subsidized pay & benefits.,

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
After 2008, it becomes harder to separate spending that was initiated under Mr. Bush from that under Mr. Obama. We do know that spending for Part D has risen rapidly – Republicans phased in the program to disguise its budgetary cost – adding $150 billion to the debt during 2009-11.
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/06/12/...
Budget office: Obama’s health law reduces deficit
Congress’ budget scorekeepers are taking a new look at President Barack Obama’s health care law – and they still say it is expected to reduce federal deficits.
It’s the first in-depth look by nonpartisan experts since the Supreme Court upheld most of the law last month.
The court made one exception: States don’t have to sign on to a planned expansion of Medicaid for their low-income residents. The Congressional Budget Office said Tuesday that that could reduce the number of people covered by several million. But taxpayers would also save on costs.
Overall, spending cuts and tax increases in Obama’s law more than offset new spending,
Repealing the law, as Republicans want to do, would increase the deficit by $109 billion from 2013 to 2022.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/24/budget-offi...
not that facts matter to you, but there ya go.
Really?
How about we look at how much was spent on each line item? Numbers don't lie.

Explain to us how the deficit the Republicans gave the Democrats exploded by ONE THOUSAND PERCENT after the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government.

... well?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

The Racists Bigotted Obama supporters wont accept the TRUTH because they are used to obamas LIES Healthcare advisor warned the White House there would be major problems with Obamacare website launch THREE YEARS AGO
David Culter was a campaign aide who wrote a memo in 2010 to Larry Summers warning of misunderstandings in the health care law that could be disastrous.
Too Vague

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
The Racists bigotted obama supporters think obamas image is more important than American Lives
Jewish owned media + Jewish owned politician = Jewish messiah

Israel, Israel, Israel....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Poor hubby's stuck at the DMV trying to get a tag for his motorcycle. Been there for hours.
And what awaits us at doctors' offices and ER waiting rooms.
DMV health care.
That fat fk must be as ignorant as you are then__because buying a tag anywhere in Central Florida is easily done in an hour.

Liars really pz me off__can you tell?

He's probably had the tag for hours and is sitting in a terty bar throwing five dollar bills on the stage.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows about the oil subsidies. They had a big fight about int inCongress not too long ago,
Republicans blocked it in the Senate as it ailed to get 60 votes to override the filibuster.
Let me know when you will quit living off of subsidized pay & benefits.,
I recall you mentioning that. But, you never could identify any subsidy to any oil company. The only thing you could identify was some people using the words "oil subsidy".
If you had to produce evidence of farm subsidies, it would be easy to reference legislation authorizing that.
For some reason, you can't find a single piece of legislation that authorizes a subsidy paid to oil companies.

Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on. Show me the ghost.

Show me the subsidy to oil companies.

... here's a hint. Don't waste your time looking. They don't exist. There is no such thing as a subsidy to oil companies in the United States. Subsidies to oil companies is an urban legend.

... or, show us the legislation that authorizes it. Your Democrat frauds in Congress talk about it so much, I'm sure it will be a piece of cake for you to find which law they're always talking about when they rant about these mythical subsidies to oil companies.
Too Vague

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

WOW wrote:
And The Jews Planned...
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The Two Leading Jewish Families Of Chicago Got Barack Obama Started In Politics
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
How about we look at how much was spent on each line item? Numbers don't lie.
Explain to us how the deficit the Republicans gave the Democrats exploded by ONE THOUSAND PERCENT after the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government.
... well?
as soon as you cite anything you say i will reply in kind.

remember that leap of faith reasoning thing?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions! No joke little Sherlock. Come out from under your government provided rock and catch up on what is going on in America!
prove it. or stfu.

only idiots believe what they read in right wing chain emails.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

More signs the economy is on fire!!!!

"Bath Iron Works to lay off 39 pipefitters effective Nov. 18"

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/11/01/busines...
STOP VOTING UNGODLY

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Worse still, as a state senator in Illinois, Obama opposed the Born-Alive Infants Protection Act and in his defense said something that should put a chill up every mother's spine:

There wasn't any question about what was happening. The abortions were going wrong. The babies weren't cooperating. They wouldn't die as planned. Or, as Illinois state senator Barack Obama so touchingly put it, there was "movement or some indication that, in fact, they're not just coming out limp and dead."

No, Senator. They wouldn't go along with the program. They wouldn't just come out limp and dead.

They were coming out alive. Born alive. Babies. Vulnerable human beings Obama, in his detached pomposity, might otherwise include among "the least of my brothers." But of course, an abortion extremist can't very well be invoking Saint Matthew, can he? So, for Obama, the shunning of these least of our brothers and sisters - millions of them - is somehow not among America's greatest moral failings.

But not Barack Obama. As an Illinois state senator, he voted to permit infanticide. And now, running for president, he banks on media adulation to insulate him from his past.

The record, however, doesn't lie.

Infanticide is a bracing word. But in this context, it's the only word that fits. Obama heard the testimony of a nurse, Jill Stanek. She recounted how she'd spent 45 minutes holding a living baby left to die.http://www.breitbart.com/B ig-Government/2012/08/23/Presi dent-Infanticide-Dem-Plank-Par tial-Birth

Senator Obama Against Born Alive Infant Protection Act

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Matthew 18:1-14

“At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, and said, Verily, I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same shall be greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe unto the world because of offenses! for it must needs be that offenses come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh! Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire. Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? And if so be that he findeth it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.”
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

More signs the economy is on fire!

"Officials confirmed that 25 people have been laid off at the Koppers plant in Follansbee"

Read More at: http://www.wtov9.com/news/features/top-storie...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 935,521 - 935,540 of1,078,567
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 min PEE PEE PETE 26,641
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 min Brilliant 305,071
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min Thinking 224,006
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••