Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1680369 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1019306 Nov 6, 2013
Being lied to - straight-faced and deliberately - about something as important and far-reaching as our health care for political gain is disturbing.

And should be for all people living in a free republic.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1019307 Nov 6, 2013
The world is full of racists!

"A Gallup survey earlier this year (before the latest goofs) shows just 41 percent of the those polled in 130 countries approve of U.S. leadership, only a few points higher than at the end of George W. Bush’s presidency..."

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2013/1...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1019308 Nov 6, 2013
Laney F wrote:
<quoted text>Really. If the too conservative fringe (I don't even consider them Republicans) would just keep quiet, sit back and enjoy the show--the Democrats will HAVE to begin to fight more amongst themselves as the public wakes up to the horrors of ObamaCare. The Democrats totally own ObamaCare. And any who want to be re-elected in 2014 will begin to distance themselves, especially from Obammy.
OK, repeat after me: "I am a RINO".

That's the first step towards recovery, and standing on principle....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1019309 Nov 6, 2013
Homer wrote:
Looks like Democrats and moderates won the day yesterday.
Tea Baggers rebuked, film a 11
So let's get this straight, we had a Sandinista supporter, a Moslem supporter and a Marxist supporter. Democrats looking good.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1019310 Nov 6, 2013
Who needs jobs!

"Third gun company packs up and leaves New York"

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/11/06/third-g...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1019311 Nov 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Holy sht__I just turned on the TV and saw Amy Kremer staring out with her lips moving at warp speed.
Anyone here old enough to remember Porky's gal pal Petunia?
BTW stock market on fire today while gasoline and other commodities going down__many cities are seeing UL Reg in the $2.90 range.
What kind of rattletrap do you drive that takes regular....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1019312 Nov 6, 2013
But we have obamacare!!!

"Median wage falls to lowest level since 1998"

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/11...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1019313 Nov 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Dumb Davey!
I can just make sh*t up!
Bing boing!
Woob, woob, woob! Nyuk, nyuk!
lol! poor waxy. he's popped!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1019314 Nov 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Holy sht__I just turned on the TV and saw Amy Kremer staring out with her lips moving at warp speed.
Anyone here old enough to remember Porky's gal pal Petunia?
BTW stock market on fire today while gasoline and other commodities going down__many cities are seeing UL Reg in the $2.90 range.
Why is the price still 3.99 in Chicago?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1019315 Nov 6, 2013
lol! poor reich wing idiots....

... they got laid waste to yesterday!

About time sane minds help move things forward!
WOW

New York, NY

#1019316 Nov 6, 2013
And Because the President is Half Kenyan no one can say anything about is Government well Obama you are continuing the Bush Policies and script if not for Putin Of Russia more Americans would be in Body Bags thanks Obama no change and we Hope you Go away and just be a Memory no real HISTORY in YOUR PRESIDENCY just more LIES
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1019317 Nov 6, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie can't win shit without the Democrats helping him. The only reason he won the election is because the Democrats pulled their slated candidate out of the race in exchange for Christie sabotaging the Republicans.
Christie is a Democrat plant. Buono's campaign had only token funding, and not organized, as if that was the plan.
I do believe you'd vote for Christie. You'd vote for any Democrat plant. It's just like voting for a Democrat.
Now, back to some questions you run away from....
Where are those mythical subsidies to oil companies you rant about so much?
lol! poor babies. you throw Christie under the bus, then complain when he wins.

You idiots are just so comical to watch!

I love this comedy channel!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1019318 Nov 6, 2013
Some random posting on Cafe Hayek

"Free-rider situations are sources of problems that demand government intervention to end the free-riding (says the mainstream economist)- unless the free-rider situations are themselves created by government intervention, in which case these situations are examples of “Progressive” and enlightened and compassionate social policies."

Don Boudreaux

Who says Anti-God Progressives don't worship something...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1019319 Nov 6, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul - libertarian. I'd rather have that than the communists we have now.
Paul Ryan - Fiscal conservative. I'd rather have that than the current money-grows-on-trees economists and accountants we have now.
Sarah Palin - Traditional family woman. I'd rather have that than the lack of normality we have now.
Deleware Witch - so's my wife, except she's not from Deleware.
Compare your list with the fact that, if you're a Democrat, you can throw your male page off your New York hotel balcony in a homosexual rage because he won't let you suck his dick and run a male prostitution racket out of your house, and still be made the Chairman of the Financial Services Committee.
lol!

Rand Paul - The plagiarist.

Paul Ryan - They guy who couldn't sell his budget plan to his own party because even they knew it wouldn't work.

Sarah Palin - The Alaska quitta with less executive experience than Obama.

Christine O'Donnell - the witchy woman.

That's a political "murderers row" eh?

I hope you run them all!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1019321 Nov 6, 2013
When Obama took the oath of office, he might as well have pledged, "I solemnly swear to lie to you for your own good."

Do liberals really like being lied to for their own good? Or just conservatives because they want so badly to think they're right and we're wrong?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1019322 Nov 6, 2013
Tea Bagger meltdown starting early this morning.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1019323 Nov 6, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Why is the price still 3.99 in Chicago?
You wouldn't lie to me www.chicagogasprices.com

Would you?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1019324 Nov 6, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha! keep telling yourself that, homo. Leftist phags BARELY squeaked out a victory in a shtblue State, and that's a "rebuke"??:-)
Your fear is obvious!! Your tears are all over your post!!

Cry, little Betsy Wetsie!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VA has put the nail in the teabag coffin.

Cuccinelli ran against OBAMACARE and he lost!!

Old farts like you will likely be dead before the next election!!

I'm lovin' it!!

Democrat sweep in 2014!!

Dems elect Hillary or Christie in 2016! Either way, we win!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1019327 Nov 6, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
The job losses were Corporate America battening down the hatches before the true commie butthole Obama took charge on 1/20/2001 with Democrat majorities in both the Senate and House.
Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell's counterpart, Tom Daschle was a true obstructionist, a me-first asswipe who voted against this country every chance he could, and paid the price with his 2014 election loss.
I'm not even going to vote in 23022.
lol! It's nice to see you believe the president on 01/20/2001 was a butthole son!

He sure killed a lot of Americans proving your point!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1019329 Nov 6, 2013
Something from 2008...about manipulation, lying and because the current dude is Black its ok...

"... Mr. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney manipulated Congress, public opinion and anyone else they could bully or lie to, Mr. Bush is still acting as though he decided to invade Iraq after suddenly being handed life and death information on Saddam Hussein’s arsenal."

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/07/opinion/07s...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 min Brilliant 325,925
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 37 min Into The Night 12,039
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat I Need U 35,345
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan 4 NicePhartts 8
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Dec 24 Randy from Wooster 201,884
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec 23 Ink Pharted 4
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Dec 17 illikad 14
More from around the web