Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1250089 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1018466 Nov 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. No SS, No Medicare.
Food stamps, welfare, section 8 and an Obamaphone.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1018467 Nov 4, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You can play ancient history all you want Carol, but let's just cut to the chase and ask why the GOP has been wasting time and money attempting to repeal a law that was their idea in the first place?
The answer is easy. It's because Barack Obama signed it into law and they took a blood oath to obstruct anything that came out of his White House.
Lying, stinking turd.
Off Subject

Leeds, AL

#1018468 Nov 4, 2013
This company are look for promoters across America and Canada!

http://bham.craigslist.org/fns/4172192302.htm... .
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1018469 Nov 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
<Mindless propaganda from a zero>
which means that it hit the nail on the head.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1018470 Nov 4, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
So? The Wall Street Journal is clueless about economics. Only Obama and the Democrats are the experts in economics, ask a Liberal!
If Obama could balance his checkbook, I'd be amazed. Dems habitually stick their noses in things they are entirely ignorant of.

How many things has Oblama said he knows nothing about? Add healthcare and economics to his list of ignorance.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1018471 Nov 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you want the government to decide what your daughter's life is worth.
Funny from the " OMG OMG the government" crowd.
You people are dumber than sh*t.
Idiot and liar, tort reform would do nothing of the sort, see Texas. So easy to pass out other people's money, isn't it? Next time you need a doctor, call up Reid, Pelosi, Schumer, etc., they'll fix you right up.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1018472 Nov 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you want the government to decide what your daughter's life is worth.
Funny from the " OMG OMG the government" crowd.
You people are dumber than sh*t.
See the great asbestos rip off, the biggest swindle and fraud in American history, the trial lawyers are still milking that.

“no one told me”

Denver

#1018473 Nov 4, 2013
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
"Bernard" is trying as hard as he can to vent his hate for his failure in life...
The politics of envy. The politics of indolent losers with no ambition, skills or talent. Typical dems.
YOU the IGNORANT

Palm Coast, FL

#1018474 Nov 4, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wax turturds votes:
Warmonger Bush. Yes!
Warmonger Bush. Economy wrecker. YES!
MCLAME/PALIN. YES!
ROMNEY/RYAN. YES!
Libertard?
Hardly!
YOU LOSER!
REPUBLICAN!
Put away your beaver! Nobody wants to see it!
Except your boyfriend fenris!
Rub your beavers together!
Republican scumbags!
LIARBAMACARE for lowlife ghettobama dwellers such as you! Enjoy!

“no one told me”

Denver

#1018475 Nov 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More brainless gibberish. You left teaching in the early 1990's after spending less than a decade in a semi rural Florida district yet go on as though you were the commissioner of education. NCLB came on board in 2001, long after you left the profession__I guess that disqualifies your opinion?
I suspect your attitude in combination with your mouth made you very unpopular in the system and you walked away with a chip on your shoulder which you still carry.
Squeeltime, isn't it time you got off your massive posterior and got a job? Your kind are ruining the country.

Since: Sep 12

Alice, TX

#1018476 Nov 4, 2013
It does not matter what wrongs are committed by obama and the left. Liberals will defend their actions and will go diwn with the ship. I have tried to explain it to old school demos and show them the truth wright there in front of their faces such as cylindra, Bengazi, fast and furious, the lie about healthcare and keeping your insurance, the fact that liberals are anti God, pro abortion, duped by Gore on global warming, Obamas past drug use, his hatred for our Nationa Anthem, not putting his hand on his heart while it was being showcased. The anti American president still gets support from media no matter what..lol. Its comical how weak our media is, bunch of spineless obama bots. We need true leadership , really. God please help my country.
NuculurNotSurpri zedbama

Palm Coast, FL

#1018477 Nov 4, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Evening again to all my topix friends!!!
As you all can see I have been here all day and maniacally giving myself multiple brilliant judgits while negatively judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times this afternoon but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!! Please one and all, welcome my latest, greatest and most favorite newest sockpuppet creation "OBAMA the GENIUS" to our topix family!! Please dearest friends, show him some of that topix LOVE!!!!!!!!!!
I'm feeling the need to share yet again this morning with my Topix family, to clear the air so to speak! Another recommended form of self-affirmation. My doctor thinks it's a great idea!! Well, here goes!
My liver is totally shot but I don't regret one single day of drinking myself into a drunken, drugged out stupor. I was found on the ground in a semi-coma one morning next to a dumpster behind a disco and taken to the mental facility where I now reside. I have been here since my glory days in the 70's. Though I have no access to booze anymore I do take plenty of Meds!! Since living here all this time I have developed multiple personalities which I have very little control over. My doctor's tell me it is a way to escape the reality of my situation and confinement. Hence the heavy medication.
I have no access to sharp objects of any sort, no scissors, no knives,no ice picks, if you know what I mean. The psychiatric team who treat me feel the computer is a great outlet for my multiple problems and personalities. I adore spending my spare (which is all I have) time on topix venting my anger and hate through these, as they are called, sockpuppets!! I have been known to do a 48 hour stretch more than once!!! I listen to disco and show tunes while posting, it makes me feel invigorated!! Don't concern yourself with my lack of women, never had an interest in them anyway!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all evening tonight making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be judging your posts all night. I plan to be here for the entire night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed.
I enjoy spending the days and nights here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Not Surprized"
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix.
It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in Obamafantasyland where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
With love, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized!

“no one told me”

Denver

#1018478 Nov 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Republicans Have Grown To Hate America As Much As They Hate President Obama
There is a popular saying that Republicans hate President Obama more than they love America, and although Republicans hate the President with extreme prejudice, they hate Americans with the same intensity as they do the President. If any American does not believe it, let them cite one demographic that has not been adversely affected by Republicans, or one thing they have done to help the people. It is time for Americans to face a sad truth and that is if they are people of color, women, senior citizens, middle class, children, Christian, Veterans, or poor they are under assault in the Republican war on Americans.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/11/04/republ...
as stupid as you are dumb, give it up, no one either reads or believes your seemingly non stop drivel and dreck.
You need to get a job too.
NuculurNotSurpri zedbama

Palm Coast, FL

#1018479 Nov 4, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I want to a moment before my therapy treatments to make a serious post. Most of you know me as "Not Surprized" (Not Surprized,the chubby and chubby chasing Obamabot from the ghetto), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual.
Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!).
Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anythng to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,
Just love me....
Please??????????
Sincere and Warmest hugs!!! Not Surprized!
Not Surprized!

“no one told me”

Denver

#1018480 Nov 4, 2013
Trying to clean up Oblama's lies::

Lawmakers push to keep Obama's health care pledge
Associated Press By DAVID ESPO
4 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AP) Little more than a week after millions of consumers received health care cancellation notices, lawmakers in both parties are pushing legislation to redeem President Barack Obama's long-ago pledge that anyone liking their coverage will be allowed to keep it under the nation's controversial new law.

The result is a stern new challenge for the White House as it struggles to fix website woes for the signup portal for those seeking to enroll under the law, and simultaneously copes with angry consumers who rightly or wrongly blame "Obamacare" for cancellation letters mailed by insurers.

Oblamakare was so ill conceived it's laughable, except to those it will hurt.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1018481 Nov 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Obamacare website going down every night!
Baawwaahhhh!!!!!
Gotta love the Democrats & Obamatard!
Don't worry son.

It's not for foreigners anyway!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1018482 Nov 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal infested Konnecticut isn't even part of the Obama/Federal exchange and it was down for days as well.
I have no confidence in government when Democrats are screwing it up.
lol! Don't worry mr for-eign-er!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1018483 Nov 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't post copy & paste jobs all day long, all week long, all year long like you do, useless libtard.
When you come back from the Moon, maybe you will get some Oxygen and realize the difference, libturd.
lol! It doesn't matter mr for-eign-er!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1018484 Nov 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
S.C. Governor Haley's husband is deployed in Afghanistan libturds.
You know, that war Obama promised to stop, but now he's killing civilians with his drone program while Code Pink is silent....
By the way libturds, where is your fellow degenerate Yeah?
OH! That lady who was spending taxpayer money overseas like it was going out of style!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1018485 Nov 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the "LAST" person on earth that should be talking about the morals of a "teacher".
A nasty person like you is the last person on earth I would want my kids with.
Damn straight!

signed,

Msgr. William J. Lynn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Knowledge- 242,980
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) 1 hr Fart Mower 20
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr gazhopper 6,199
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 6 hr Goose 1,619
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 18 hr tom wingo 29,828
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... Sun tom wingo 5
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 27 RiccardoFire 201,821
More from around the web