Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
934,941 - 934,960 of 1,095,931 Comments Last updated 14 min ago

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Not one policy purchased before the law was passed has been canceled!
LIAR!
Dumbo Republican alert:
<quoted text>
And you're a coconut head too.

At least 3.5 million Americans have been issued cancellations, but the exact number is unclear. Associated Press checks find that data is unavailable in a half the states.

http://news.msn.com/us/obamas-health-law-fina...

That was from MSN - can't get much more liberally biased than that.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama administration insists nobody will lose coverage as a result of cancellation notices going out to millions of people. At least 3.5 million Americans have been issued cancellations, but the exact number is unclear.
This article claims those numbers projected (long-term} to be 16 to 17 million.

Media Finally Wakes Up and Notices That If You Like Your Plan, You Probably Cant Keep It

"Those projections might prove low once ObamaCare works its magic on the employer insurance market, however, because the damage to the individual market is already greater than some critics anticipated."

http://amac.us/media-finally-wakes-up-and-not...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

DemoKKKrat Congressman on welfare...

During a House Energy and Commerce Committee hearing on Obamacare on Wednesday, Rep. Mike Doyle (D-Pa.) told Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius that he thinks Obamacare will save him money by subsidizing an insurance policy for his 33-year-old son.

Under Obamacare, Americans making less than 400 percent of the poverty level can get their health insurance subsidized by the taxpayers if they buy a government-approved plan in the government-run exchange.

Taxpayers pay Doyle an annual salary of $174,000 for serving in Congress.

However, Doyle told Sebelius he "thinks" his wife is now paying his "self-employed" 33-year-old son's health insurance premium, and after pushing his son to look into what was available on the government exchange discovered that he could get a plan for half the price.

One of my four kids is self-employed. Hes 33 years old. Hes paying about $140 a month right now for a Blue Cross plan. Hes eligible for a subsidy. We browse that site. Hes going to be able to get coverage for about half of what hes paying right now, and thats good news for us, because I think my wife is paying his premium, so I think were going to save the money, Doyle said.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What program do you think I am on???
at your age, Medicare for sure....

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

MSN - At least 3.5 million Americans have been issued cancellations but the exact number is unclear. Associated Press checks find that data is unavailable in a half the states.

Obama said the problem is limited to fewer than 5%of Americans, but in a country of more than 300 million, 5% is about 15 million people.

http://news.msn.com/us/obamas-health-law-fina...

Guess 15 million isn't that big a deal. Of course, by all indications, that number will continue to grow.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure they're not even verifying incomes when signing up.
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."

-- Aristotle

Liberals need to find a habit other than lying.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't trust the bas turd's numbers. Ever. Remember, now. This is the guy with a list of literally hundreds of lies told over the last five years at least.
If he was Pinocchio, he'd be selling wooden pencils and chopsticks by the dozens every day.
He'd have created a small skylight on the ceiling above his bed.

And he'd have to sleep on his back without moving all night so his nose could plug up the hole in the ceiling.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Obama throws woman with cancer under the bus...

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the idea of Medicare & Social Security.
I like that SNAP enables poor kids to eat better meals.
I like driving doe the street & no seeing dead people lying along the raod because they hve no foos or healthcare.
I bet you do too.
How do yo feel about fatfu*ks waddling down the street stuffed with EBT food gabbing on their Obamaphones?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't trust the bas turd's numbers. Ever. Remember, now. This is the guy with a list of literally hundreds of lies told over the last five years at least.
If he was Pinocchio, he'd be selling wooden pencils and chopsticks by the dozens every day.
And once he positioned his nose into the ceiling skylight every night, they'd have to put a light on the tip so airplanes wouldn't crash into it.

I could go on like this forever. Because the lies do too.

But...on a more serious note...wonder why the survivors of Benghazi have been kept under lock and key? Not one has surfaced, and it's been a year since the election.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
Sorry Africa and Ladies...
98 and 97
"Murray finds that the West outshines all other areas in accomplishment. For example, he writes: "Whether measured in people or events, 97 percent of accomplishment in the scientific inventories occurred in Europe and North America" (p. 252). Further, he attributes the bulk of European accomplishment to figures born and raised in the "European core" area. And by his figures, 98 percent of significant figures were male."
http://www.atlassociety.org/Charles-Murray-hu...
Good old dead white males, where would we be without them?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
This article claims those numbers projected (long-term} to be 16 to 17 million.
Media Finally Wakes Up and Notices That If You Like Your Plan, You Probably Cant Keep It
"Those projections might prove low once ObamaCare works its magic on the employer insurance market, however, because the damage to the individual market is already greater than some critics anticipated."
http://amac.us/media-finally-wakes-up-and-not...
"...because the damage to the individual market is already greater than some critics anticipated..."

Like I said earlier, it's just getting interesting.

What's coming next? Wait for it...

...single payer.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the idea of Medicare & Social Security.
I like that SNAP enables poor kids to eat better meals.
I like driving doe the street & no seeing dead people lying along the raod because they hve no foos or healthcare.
I bet you do too.
Those are admirable beliefs....

But can you speak for all the people who CLAIM to need help?

Do they all need help or are some just loafers?

My educational background is in ethics and the social sciences.
And I can tell you that people cheat. And it does not matter what socio-economic group they are in.

The better angels of our nature nudge us to ignore the cheaters...
To press on...

But for how long RealDave? I have a family too...
I am not going to sacrifice my family just to allow someone to cheat...will you?

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
basturd children, drugs, crime, illiteracy, urban decay, and more poverty...what's not to like???...
Mr. Fib and others ignore those facts.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
What stock should we buy?
What insurance should we buy?
What car should we buy?
What home builder should we use?
What medicine for a cough should we buy?
What football team should we root for?
What college should we enroll in?
What television should we buy?
What cell phone should we buy?
What's the best potato chip?
you helpless fool...
come on miss know it all...
learn us....youf ucking idiot....
lol! Oh I never claimed that son. So don't force your values on me!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Changes to Social Security are on the horizon because the massive retirement and disability program is projected to run dry in 2033. At that point, Social Security would only collect enough taxes to pay about three-fourths of benefits. If Congress doesn't act, benefits automatically would be cut by about 25 percent.

http://news.msn.com/us/poll-older-americans-n...

Now let's see...who keeps saying Social Security is a great government-run program and doesn't need reform? And accused their opposition of wanting to kill grandma for suggesting it?

And who keeps saying it must be reformed to be sustained?

Why do most liberals willfully ignore the obvious?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you're as dumb as a box of rocks.
... and you're not as smart as any of the rocks ... or the box .... or the air in the box son.

Come to think of it, they're probably smarter than you!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's impossible to go back to the days of the Founding Fathers. Just respecting their genius and amazing foresight by implementing this great experiment would suffice.
They weren't perfect and we aren't perfect. But people all over the world emulate the concept of democracy and a system of government by the people and for the people.
Until progressive liberalism began eroding its very foundation in the same country where it all began.
lol! Amazing how cons believe they're so much better 'people!'

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

People do not die in the U.S. because they do not have access to health care or food.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even at the risk of children receiving a poor education in the public schools?
Why do you want to pay for poor education?
(Guess I'm not saying good-night yet...)
The biggest danger would be muslim schools, we can't take that risk. However I could envision any religion classes being held after regular hours and optional.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 min Bruin For Life 26,970
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 42 min godless by choice 305,389
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 43 min ChristINSANITY is... 225,635
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••