Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,737)

Showing posts 934,721 - 934,740 of1,071,978
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are contradicting yourself. You said that the price of the drug should be the same whether you have insurance or not; I agree.
Why is it that a prescription with insurance can be $40 and $400 without? Makes no sense, the drug is the drug.
assuming that the $40 charge is the total cost, and not just the copay after insurance pays $360...Galt agrees...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
"The stories of successful ObamaCare enrollment in Pennsylvania have the ring of Keyser Soze mythology – I know a guy who knows a guy whose sister has a roommate who’s dating a guy that says he enrolled somebody last week – but the people snotty Democrats dismissed as 'red herrings' during Congressional hearings are very, very real."
Sounds eerily similar to your tall tales last election cycle about a "Rmoney Landslide".

There was a landslide, alright. It swept Rmoney out of politics. LOL

Now his former supporters call him a RINO, as only sore losers can do.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
but you can't...
How in the world does he think he can do that? Are libtards really that brain dead?

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Estimated to be a payroll tax of 15% to 20%. This is above the payroll deductions already in place. No thanks.
The PA plan would be paid by a flat 3% individual income tax & an employer 10% payroll tax.

"Annual premiums for employer-sponsored family health coverage reached $16,351 this year, up 4 percent from last year, with workers on average paying $4,565 towards the cost of their coverage, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation/Health Research & Educational Trust (HRET) 2013 Employer Health Benefits Survey."

Just looking at premiums, the break even point for companies would be $120,000K ave. pay per employee.

Employee break even would be $150K. Not counting the savings from no co-pay/No deducible.

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't.
Yes, I can.

I've looked.

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
but you can't...
But I can.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> How in the world does he think he can do that? Are libtards really that brain dead?
these fools think that ObamaKKKare Blue Cross is the same as the real Blue Cross...

the savings, if any, will be by rationing of care through unavailability...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The PA plan would be paid by a flat 3% individual income tax & an employer 10% payroll tax.
"Annual premiums for employer-sponsored family health coverage reached $16,351 this year, up 4 percent from last year, with workers on average paying $4,565 towards the cost of their coverage, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation/Health Research & Educational Trust (HRET) 2013 Employer Health Benefits Survey."
Just looking at premiums, the break even point for companies would be $120,000K ave. pay per employee.
Employee break even would be $150K. Not counting the savings from no co-pay/No deducible.
It would go broke within a couple of years or the tax would need to be dramatically increased. No thanks!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The PA plan would be paid by a flat 3% individual income tax & an employer 10% payroll tax.
proving that your pan would not work... besides driving business out of PA....

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I can.
I've looked.
Sure.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
these fools think that ObamaKKKare Blue Cross is the same as the real Blue Cross...
Not to mention when people think something is free they consume much more. Personally I think handing the government 50% of every paycheck is insane. You throw in all the other taxes you will get to keep/spend/invest maybe 15%. Who would want to work for that?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

RealDave wrote:
You really believe an employer pays a payroll tax? Yes I believe you do.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in Florida!
Doubt that this is valid.
Central Florida to be exact in the mid to late 1980s to be precise.

You should doubt Obamacare is valid instead.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds eerily similar to your tall tales last election cycle about a "Rmoney Landslide".
Too many of us made the mistake of thinking we were living in a logical world among logical people.

When, in reality, we're still living in a parallel universe.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

martinezjosei wrote:
Israel mad a US, Egypt mad at US, Syria mad at US, Turkey mad at US, Iraq and Afghanistan mad at US. etc.
Obama had cause the works to hate the US. The incompetent president!
What ever happened to "Bush caused the world to hate us"?
The world love leadership as shown by the Republican president!
But hate the incompetence shown by the teleprompter women and children drone killer president - Obama. The president without a birth certificate nor collage transcripts.
If Israel is mad at the U.S., then my hat's off to President Obama. Its about time we recognize Israel for what it is. A outlaw, terrorist nation that has stolen land from its neighbors through military aggression. Israel is no friend of the U.S., as they have repeatiedly stabbed us in the back, sold top secret material about our nuclear sub fleet and operations to the Russians in the middle of the cold war, attacked unarmed U.S. Naval vessels and spied on us both military and industrial. They've sold military industrial secrets to the Chinese.

If Assad is mad at us because we arranged to have his WMD stockpile and manufacturing capabilities destroyed so be it.

AND NOT A SINGLE U.S. SERVICEMAN WAS KILLED OR A U.S. DOLLAR SPENT.

Haven't seen anything about Turkey's displeasure, they are on line to buy some F-35's. So they can't be that mad.

Egypt??? Why?

Afghanistan, Really??? without us Karzai is gone with a few months, so I very much doubt he's got any beefs.

BTW I see you're ESL qualified

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to hand it to the democrats. Somehow they've managed to create a Teflon President, similar to John Gotti, the Teflon Don who also had scores of supporters even though they new he was a dangerous, powerful figure.
Because the liberal media think they're DuPont and make sure he's non-stick.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Whereas you fools think that whining about Obama and Obamacare will actually change anything!!

You stupidly shut down the Gov't, which will cost your side the 2014 elections.

Nitwits like you play right into Obama's hands.

It's the stupidity of the Teabags that has turned Obama into a Teflon President.

Because nobody but your fellow idiots believe any of your stupidity. Your blind racist hatred and lies have made him more popular, not less. DUH

Keep up the good work, loser.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many of us made the mistake of thinking we were living in a logical world among logical people.
When, in reality, we're still living in a parallel universe.
Truth is, too many of you made the mistake that everybody was a racist like y'all are!!

America saw right thru your hatred and wars on women, minorities, the poor, etc.

You and your ideas were rejected by the American People. And it bothers the hell out of you, even if you can't admit it.

You are part of the dustbin of history.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is a serial liar.
She just makes shit up as she goes.
It's a Teabag thang!! If they can't lie, they've got nothing to say.
Lies...lies...all lies.

But that's what you're fed. So you poop it out - of your mouth.

(You should brush your teeth more often.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.
Gunner slinks off with his tail between his legs. Again. Proving once again that he can't back up his bullshit.

Once a loser, always a loser, eh Gunner!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 934,721 - 934,740 of1,071,978
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••