Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1017359 Nov 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lily is either drunk or unable to read with comprehension...
Galt stated that the price of any given drug in any given pharmacy should be the same for all customers.
Naturally, in a free market each pharmacy should be free to charge whatever it chooses for a given drug and consumers should be free to choose which pharmacy to patronize.
Government price control will end the development of new drugs.
You are contradicting yourself. You said that the price of the drug should be the same whether you have insurance or not; I agree.
Why is it that a prescription with insurance can be $40 and $400 without? Makes no sense, the drug is the drug.

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

#1017360 Nov 3, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>Have you heard of QE1,2,3? Did you fail to understand 85 billion is going into buying our own bonds because we can't sell them? The 85 billion is an artificial 'market'. The fed stops your DOW falls!
Democrats do not know economics, that is why they are Democrats to begin with.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1017361 Nov 3, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard of QE1,2,3? Did you fail to understand 85 billion is going into buying our own bonds because we can't sell them? The 85 billion is an artificial 'market'. The fed stops your DOW falls!
Aaahhhh, another ignorant Teabag.

Let's talk about earnings, nitwit.

I'll bet you're another of these morons who's never invested in stocks.

You're part of the poverty driven Teabags who hate America because they don't understand how it works.

The fact that you chose to hide yourself with a new ID is proof.

thanks for playing, loser.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1017362 Nov 3, 2013
"The stories of successful ObamaCare enrollment in Pennsylvania have the ring of Keyser Soze mythology I know a guy who knows a guy whose sister has a roommate whos dating a guy that says he enrolled somebody last week but the people snotty Democrats dismissed as 'red herrings' during Congressional hearings are very, very real."

Location hidden

#1017363 Nov 3, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in Florida!
Doubt that this is valid.
Carol is a serial liar.

She just makes shit up as she goes.

It's a Teabag thang!! If they can't lie, they've got nothing to say.

Location hidden

#1017364 Nov 3, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
"The stories of successful ObamaCare enrollment in Pennsylvania have the ring of Keyser Soze mythology I know a guy who knows a guy whose sister has a roommate whos dating a guy that says he enrolled somebody last week but the people snotty Democrats dismissed as 'red herrings' during Congressional hearings are very, very real."
Typical Gunner bullshit.

Some things never change.

So why'd you run away for a year??

Bozeman, MT

#1017365 Nov 3, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Israel mad a US, Egypt mad at US, Syria mad at US, Turkey mad at US, Iraq and Afghanistan mad at US. etc.
Obama had cause the works to hate the US. The incompetent president!
What ever happened to "Bush caused the world to hate us"?
The world love leadership as shown by the Republican president!
But hate the incompetence shown by the teleprompter women and children drone killer president - Obama. The president without a birth certificate nor collage transcripts.
You have to hand it to the democrats. Somehow they've managed to create a Teflon President, similar to John Gotti, the Teflon Don who also had scores of supporters even though they new he was a dangerous, powerful figure.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1017366 Nov 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are contradicting yourself. You said that the price of the drug should be the same whether you have insurance or not; I agree.
Why is it that a prescription with insurance can be $40 and $400 without? Makes no sense, the drug is the drug.
assuming that the $40 charge is the total cost, and not just the copay after insurance pays $360...Galt agrees...

Location hidden

#1017367 Nov 3, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Sounds eerily similar to your tall tales last election cycle about a "Rmoney Landslide".

There was a landslide, alright. It swept Rmoney out of politics. LOL

Now his former supporters call him a RINO, as only sore losers can do.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1017368 Nov 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
but you can't...
How in the world does he think he can do that? Are libtards really that brain dead?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1017369 Nov 3, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Estimated to be a payroll tax of 15% to 20%. This is above the payroll deductions already in place. No thanks.
The PA plan would be paid by a flat 3% individual income tax & an employer 10% payroll tax.

"Annual premiums for employer-sponsored family health coverage reached $16,351 this year, up 4 percent from last year, with workers on average paying $4,565 towards the cost of their coverage, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation/Health Research & Educational Trust (HRET) 2013 Employer Health Benefits Survey."

Just looking at premiums, the break even point for companies would be $120,000K ave. pay per employee.

Employee break even would be $150K. Not counting the savings from no co-pay/No deducible.

Chambersburg, PA

#1017370 Nov 3, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't.
Yes, I can.

I've looked.

Chambersburg, PA

#1017371 Nov 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
but you can't...
But I can.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1017372 Nov 3, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> How in the world does he think he can do that? Are libtards really that brain dead?
these fools think that ObamaKKKare Blue Cross is the same as the real Blue Cross...

the savings, if any, will be by rationing of care through unavailability...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1017373 Nov 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The PA plan would be paid by a flat 3% individual income tax & an employer 10% payroll tax.
"Annual premiums for employer-sponsored family health coverage reached $16,351 this year, up 4 percent from last year, with workers on average paying $4,565 towards the cost of their coverage, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation/Health Research & Educational Trust (HRET) 2013 Employer Health Benefits Survey."
Just looking at premiums, the break even point for companies would be $120,000K ave. pay per employee.
Employee break even would be $150K. Not counting the savings from no co-pay/No deducible.
It would go broke within a couple of years or the tax would need to be dramatically increased. No thanks!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1017374 Nov 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The PA plan would be paid by a flat 3% individual income tax & an employer 10% payroll tax.
proving that your pan would not work... besides driving business out of PA....

Bozeman, MT

#1017375 Nov 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I can.
I've looked.
Sure.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1017376 Nov 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
these fools think that ObamaKKKare Blue Cross is the same as the real Blue Cross...
the savings, if any, will be by rationing of care through unavailability...
Not to mention when people think something is free they consume much more. Personally I think handing the government 50% of every paycheck is insane. You throw in all the other taxes you will get to keep/spend/invest maybe 15%. Who would want to work for that?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1017377 Nov 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
You really believe an employer pays a payroll tax? Yes I believe you do.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1017378 Nov 3, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in Florida!
Doubt that this is valid.
Central Florida to be exact in the mid to late 1980s to be precise.

You should doubt Obamacare is valid instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 56 min Bruin For Life 27,607
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr Brian_G 1,138
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Patrick 228,601
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 3 hr a mom 348
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr STO 305,851
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 29 El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE