Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1017374 Nov 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The PA plan would be paid by a flat 3% individual income tax & an employer 10% payroll tax.
"Annual premiums for employer-sponsored family health coverage reached $16,351 this year, up 4 percent from last year, with workers on average paying $4,565 towards the cost of their coverage, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation/Health Research & Educational Trust (HRET) 2013 Employer Health Benefits Survey."
Just looking at premiums, the break even point for companies would be $120,000K ave. pay per employee.
Employee break even would be $150K. Not counting the savings from no co-pay/No deducible.
proving that your pan would not work... besides driving business out of PA....

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1017375 Nov 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I can.
I've looked.
Sure.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1017376 Nov 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
these fools think that ObamaKKKare Blue Cross is the same as the real Blue Cross...
the savings, if any, will be by rationing of care through unavailability...
Not to mention when people think something is free they consume much more. Personally I think handing the government 50% of every paycheck is insane. You throw in all the other taxes you will get to keep/spend/invest maybe 15%. Who would want to work for that?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1017377 Nov 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The PA plan would be paid by a flat 3% individual income tax & an employer 10% payroll tax.
"Annual premiums for employer-sponsored family health coverage reached $16,351 this year, up 4 percent from last year, with workers on average paying $4,565 towards the cost of their coverage, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation/Health Research & Educational Trust (HRET) 2013 Employer Health Benefits Survey."
Just looking at premiums, the break even point for companies would be $120,000K ave. pay per employee.
Employee break even would be $150K. Not counting the savings from no co-pay/No deducible.
You really believe an employer pays a payroll tax? Yes I believe you do.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1017378 Nov 3, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in Florida!
Doubt that this is valid.
Central Florida to be exact in the mid to late 1980s to be precise.

You should doubt Obamacare is valid instead.

Orlando, FL

#1017379 Nov 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds eerily similar to your tall tales last election cycle about a "Rmoney Landslide".
Too many of us made the mistake of thinking we were living in a logical world among logical people.

When, in reality, we're still living in a parallel universe.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1017380 Nov 3, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Israel mad a US, Egypt mad at US, Syria mad at US, Turkey mad at US, Iraq and Afghanistan mad at US. etc.
Obama had cause the works to hate the US. The incompetent president!
What ever happened to "Bush caused the world to hate us"?
The world love leadership as shown by the Republican president!
But hate the incompetence shown by the teleprompter women and children drone killer president - Obama. The president without a birth certificate nor collage transcripts.
If Israel is mad at the U.S., then my hat's off to President Obama. Its about time we recognize Israel for what it is. A outlaw, terrorist nation that has stolen land from its neighbors through military aggression. Israel is no friend of the U.S., as they have repeatiedly stabbed us in the back, sold top secret material about our nuclear sub fleet and operations to the Russians in the middle of the cold war, attacked unarmed U.S. Naval vessels and spied on us both military and industrial. They've sold military industrial secrets to the Chinese.

If Assad is mad at us because we arranged to have his WMD stockpile and manufacturing capabilities destroyed so be it.

AND NOT A SINGLE U.S. SERVICEMAN WAS KILLED OR A U.S. DOLLAR SPENT.

Haven't seen anything about Turkey's displeasure, they are on line to buy some F-35's. So they can't be that mad.

Egypt??? Why?

Afghanistan, Really??? without us Karzai is gone with a few months, so I very much doubt he's got any beefs.

BTW I see you're ESL qualified

Orlando, FL

#1017381 Nov 3, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to hand it to the democrats. Somehow they've managed to create a Teflon President, similar to John Gotti, the Teflon Don who also had scores of supporters even though they new he was a dangerous, powerful figure.
Because the liberal media think they're DuPont and make sure he's non-stick.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1017383 Nov 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
these fools think that ObamaKKKare Blue Cross is the same as the real Blue Cross...
the savings, if any, will be by rationing of care through unavailability...
Whereas you fools think that whining about Obama and Obamacare will actually change anything!!

You stupidly shut down the Gov't, which will cost your side the 2014 elections.

Nitwits like you play right into Obama's hands.

It's the stupidity of the Teabags that has turned Obama into a Teflon President.

Because nobody but your fellow idiots believe any of your stupidity. Your blind racist hatred and lies have made him more popular, not less. DUH

Keep up the good work, loser.

Location hidden

#1017384 Nov 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many of us made the mistake of thinking we were living in a logical world among logical people.
When, in reality, we're still living in a parallel universe.
Truth is, too many of you made the mistake that everybody was a racist like y'all are!!

America saw right thru your hatred and wars on women, minorities, the poor, etc.

You and your ideas were rejected by the American People. And it bothers the hell out of you, even if you can't admit it.

You are part of the dustbin of history.

Orlando, FL

#1017385 Nov 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is a serial liar.
She just makes shit up as she goes.
It's a Teabag thang!! If they can't lie, they've got nothing to say.
Lies...lies...all lies.

But that's what you're fed. So you poop it out - of your mouth.

(You should brush your teeth more often.)

Location hidden

#1017386 Nov 3, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.
Gunner slinks off with his tail between his legs. Again. Proving once again that he can't back up his bullshit.

Once a loser, always a loser, eh Gunner!!

Orlando, FL

#1017387 Nov 3, 2013
Well, anyway, hope everyone has a wonderful day.

(It's beautiful here in Central Florida. Makes living in Florida during the summers worth it.)

Location hidden

#1017388 Nov 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies...lies...all lies.
But that's what you're fed. So you poop it out - of your mouth.
(You should brush your teeth more often.)
I have multiple posts proving your lies. Care to see them??

Like when you admitted to collecting SS early, then a few days later said you were thinking about it. LOL

Or would you like to see your series of lies concerning Michael Schiavo?? I think not.

You make a common mistake that serial liars do. You can't keep your stories straight, as many here have proven, time and again.

Nice to see I've got you so angry so easily.

Orlando, FL

#1017389 Nov 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is, too many of you made the mistake that everybody was a racist like y'all are!!
America saw right thru your hatred and wars on women, minorities, the poor, etc.
You and your ideas were rejected by the American People. And it bothers the hell out of you, even if you can't admit it.
You are part of the dustbin of history.
I sure hope this forum is still around when a radical rightwing black conservative is elected president.

Instant karma's gonna get you...it'll knock you off of your feet.
~John Lennon

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1017390 Nov 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the liberal media think they're DuPont and make sure he's non-stick.
Don't know about you, but I've never seen a president who a year into his second term is still able to evade responsibility for any and all negativity attached to his administration. Unprecedented, IMO.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1017391 Nov 3, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Before I leave, I'll help you out here as one musician to another injun joe (that phag bernie above is BEYOND help).
You are reading the polls wrong. I'm also dissatisfied with Republicans, but for different reasons. Too many "centrists/moderates " are actually just leftist democrats in disguise.
Those are the ones we are going to get rid of, and that's exactly what those meaningless polls are saying.
You're welcome, & rock on....:-)
lol! I hope you mean you're leaving the country son.

Then everyone wins!

Orlando, FL

#1017392 Nov 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I have multiple posts proving your lies. Care to see them??
Like when you admitted to collecting SS early, then a few days later said you were thinking about it. LOL
Or would you like to see your series of lies concerning Michael Schiavo?? I think not.
You make a common mistake that serial liars do. You can't keep your stories straight, as many here have proven, time and again.
Nice to see I've got you so angry so easily.
I said I was retiring a few months early, coconut head.

Can't get your first SS check until one full month after your birthday - unless it's on the very first day of the month.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1017393 Nov 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have not understood your personal experience as a teacher in the public school systems.
So when did you teach in the public schools?
Your memory is for sht babe.

As I said to another forgetful poster recently___narcissists and sociopaths are so caught up in themselves and what "they" have to say that they don't consider what others are saying. Just in my immediate family I can count over 100 years of school teaching administrating experience in four different states.

You weren't cut out for teaching__too bad so sad.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1017394 Nov 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone who uses air travel on a regular basis knows that TSA personnel are obnoxious, offensive bullies...
no excuse for shooting them, but the truth...
lol! Then don't fly.

Problem solved!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Joe fortuna 232,895
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 32 min Brian_G 306,984
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 32 min Bruin Nation 28,391
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 2,675
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Cali Girl 2014 201,167
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 5 hr Roy The Boy 688
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web