Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1566416 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1016572 Nov 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
...and somehow, people like realtime find a way to blame republicans. Amazing.
Two ethanol bills that legislated so much ethanol were signed by George W Bush. One in 2005 with a Republican Congress & the other on 2007 with mostly Democrat but with good Republican support.

So, you want to tell me Republicans had nothing to do with it?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1016574 Nov 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes? You mean the idea that the wealthy have manipulated the tax code in their favor?
And really, not the right whiner "control" crap.
Blame the Democrats for your failed education & Blame poor people.
That is about the crux of the right wing agenda.
I like wealthy people. I just don't believe in handing them money as you do.
...flat tax, no deductions, no tax breaks...no tax code at all...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1016577 Nov 1, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to assure you that you have attained your heart's desire: you're more stupid than at least 78% of Americans...'tis a pity you never mastered the ol' STFU so fewer people would find you out.
I'm not dumber that 78% of Americans, I'm just not as smart as the fake teacher who ESADs or GFH. And it's typical of you libturds wanting people you don't agree with to STFU.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1016579 Nov 1, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the type of guy that sodomizes my daughter.
Yikes!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1016580 Nov 1, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Poisoning your own kids.
Swell guy you are.
I mean its one thing for you to be a blithering fkn idiot but why punish your girls future?
You have to remember... it's their cost/benefit analysis that rules their actions....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1016582 Nov 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Two ethanol bills that legislated so much ethanol were signed by George W Bush. One in 2005 with a Republican Congress & the other on 2007 with mostly Democrat but with good Republican support.
So, you want to tell me Republicans had nothing to do with it?
"you want to tell me Republicans had nothing to do with it?"

Learn to fckn read already and you won't ask stupid questions.
angel

Satellite Beach, FL

#1016584 Nov 1, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You might find improvement if you would just STFU, ESAD, or GFY. but you're too stupid to even perform those most rudimentary actions.
It's difficult to tell whose illegitimate children will be more embarrassed by their vile mothers' filthy mouths... babymama you or babymama lily.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1016585 Nov 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not dumber that 78% of Americans, I'm just not as smart as the fake teacher who ESADs or GFH. And it's typical of you libturds wanting people you don't agree with to STFU.
Well, that would be your opinion son!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1016586 Nov 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...flat tax, no deductions, no tax breaks...no tax code at all...
I like the Fair Tax because of the prebate. It helps the truly poor but everyone gets it. It would boost this economy instantly. I know you have a problem with the prebate but we will just have to disagree on that.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1016588 Nov 1, 2013
Hahaha..throw dem a bone and he'll hump your leg all day long. That was too easy.

Newville, PA

#1016590 Nov 1, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No he's going to pawn them off on the exchanges, err, government.
Flacktard opens his big mouth again & shows his ignorance.

Mr,. Save Money At ALL Cost now trounces me because I looked at the exchanges as away to purchase my Employees heath insurance at a lower rate.

If I buy insurance on the exchanges, its not dumping them onto to the exchanges at all. I would receive no subsidies & would pay the full amount so you need not worry that it might cost you a f*cking nickel.

Flack, another person who evidently knows nothing about insurance, doesn't get an important aspect of the exchanges. It allows people & companies to purchase insurance through a larger group.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1016592 Nov 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"you want to tell me Republicans had nothing to do with it?"
Learn to fckn read already and you won't ask stupid questions.
Damn! I wonder where bushie boy's wmd's are?

I wonder if bushie boy knows?

Otherwise, we can only say Saddam was telling the truth!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1016594 Nov 1, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
LAX shooter wearing "dark, baggy" clothes, another of Oblama's "sons"?
LAPD is being very evasive about identity of LAX shooter.....

Newville, PA

#1016595 Nov 1, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hey I'm not going to comment on this post but how many see the libtard thinking here?
So your buddy made an erroneous comment. I corrected it.

Evidently the Flacktard way of thinking is that it is OK to lie & damn the person who corrects it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1016598 Nov 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flacktard opens his big mouth again & shows his ignorance.
Mr,. Save Money At ALL Cost now trounces me because I looked at the exchanges as away to purchase my Employees heath insurance at a lower rate.
If I buy insurance on the exchanges, its not dumping them onto to the exchanges at all. I would receive no subsidies & would pay the full amount so you need not worry that it might cost you a f*cking nickel.
Flack, another person who evidently knows nothing about insurance, doesn't get an important aspect of the exchanges. It allows people & companies to purchase insurance through a larger group.
are you sure that an employer can purchase insurance for his employees on the exchanges???
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1016599 Nov 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
LAPD is being very evasive about identity of LAX shooter.....
the rumor that the LAPD will not confirm or deny is that the shooter is an Obama employee, a TSA agent....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1016603 Nov 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You have to remember... it's their cost/benefit analysis that rules their actions....
You and dem will make a cute couple. You're, what, 11? What a coincidence, he likes to bang 11 year olds.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1016604 Nov 1, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Far as I'm concerned we need to throw out the whole bunch and start over. The envirowackos.
Yeah right__now try to keep up__it's not the envirowhackos but the farmers and corporations who grow-distill the stuff and the states in which they pay taxes.

It's a straight up capitalistic/Republican deal Flacko__I own stock in a company that's in that business. It's very handsome stock.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1016606 Nov 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the rumor that the LAPD will not confirm or deny is that the shooter is an Obama employee, a TSA agent....
That is what I'm hearing. No name yet.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1016608 Nov 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
but remember, only cops should have guns....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Dr Z 315,295
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 hr superwilly 258,479
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr YouPharted 33,434
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jul 23 Into The Night 11,293
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 12 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul 1 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web