Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1015344 Oct 31, 2013
Equality is all the Liberals are asking for
and of course you can keep what you had....

"At that time, HHS estimated that 34 to 64 percent of large employer (100 or more workers) plans would lose grandfathered status by 2013, and that 49 to 80 percent of small employer (under 100 workers) plans would lose grandfathered status by 2013."

http://reason.com/blog/2013/10/30/hhs-said-ma...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1015345 Oct 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of how f*cking dumb you are.
People that don't work & have little or no income can get coverage through medicaid.
Those that work & do not get health insurance benefits are the ones that the ACA would help buy insurance through subsidies.
These are working people contributing to society.
You right whiners want it both ways, you b*tch about raising the minimum wage because you tell us businesses must pay less & less to survive and then call those working at these low wages worthless.
RealDave youíre right Welfare Jobs has grown under Obama making most Americans eligible for ACA!!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1015346 Oct 31, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it was the fathers property. I don't know what the fathers rap sheet is, but it's not relevant. Zimmerman is going to be watched all his life and every time he sees a black person; he's going to shyt his pants. Good. One day he'll get it by someone who has nothing to lose.
GZ is closer to being a negro than you are (in SPITE of all your blood sausage injections). He'll be fine.....

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1015347 Oct 31, 2013
Eman wrote:
Word on the street is obamas a dick and dems are f*cked.
How would a no-life moron that is too frightened to leave his house know what the "word on the street" is?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1015348 Oct 31, 2013
Please say nice things or we'll come talk to you and thank goodness I did not use those idiots at Fox as a source...

"White House told insurance execs to keep quiet on Obamacare"

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/30/politics/obamac...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1015349 Oct 31, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't believe this but a couple days ago DBWriter claimed the beards on the Boston Red Sox team was an al Qaeda conspirisy to project a Muslim image.
He ran away when I asked him if the cast of Duck Dynasty were in on it.
I saw that; and, he called Boston the stupidest city! Boston; home to Harvard and MIT along with 60 or more other universities!

He's from Texas, you can't expect much.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1015350 Oct 31, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>no
Me neither
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1015351 Oct 31, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
How would a no-life moron that is too frightened to leave his house know what the "word on the street" is?
Translation: he doesn't have one and so can't get fked.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1015352 Oct 31, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave youíre right Welfare Jobs has grown under Obama making most Americans eligible for ACA!!
Everyone is eligible for the ACA you idiot.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1015353 Oct 31, 2013
'Don't do this to me': Anguished Kathleen Sebelius caught on open mic pleading to aide as she is grilled by Congress on Obamacare debacle OH SNAP THIS 8itch is about to BREAK call real dave to slap you around to his way
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1015354 Oct 31, 2013
As far as the ACA is concerned...

"No GNUs Is Good Gnews"
Gary Gnu

"The White House is exerting massive pressure on the industry, including the trade associations, to keep quiet," he said."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/30/politics/obamac...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1015355 Oct 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is eligible for the ACA you idiot.
That's like saying "everyone is eligible to contract the bubonic plague", you retarded chimp.......
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1015356 Oct 31, 2013
Obamacare, moving to Kansas may cost a fortune and pass it so we can see what's in it...

"Obamacare will cause people to freeze in geographic location.

Insurance companies cannot compete across state lines, so your policy is only portable within your state. Thatís bad for economic development. A person now has to deal with 50 sets of rules, 50 exchanges. Obamacare didnít solve the problem.

There will be people that stay in place because of insurance costs from one state to the next. I have looked, and personally for me my costs of insurance go up exponentially when I move out of state."

http://pointsandfigures.com/2013/10/30/secret...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1015357 Oct 31, 2013
Ok leftist chimpyphags, remember that the greatest thing you can do for your country is to lie down on the expressway! Be a true patriot today!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1015364 Oct 31, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Classic! lol
Ted Cruz's Dad Calls US a "Christian Nation," Says Obama Should Go "Back to Kenya"

Want to understand where the tea party champion's hardcore views come from? Meet his father, Rafael.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/10/t...

Wow, Ted Cruz will have a bright future with that nutjob father on his side!! Thanks Teaparty; in advance for Hillary in 2016!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1015365 Oct 31, 2013
No matter how crappy American Liberals think they have it someone, somewhere has a bigger problem...

"Kenyan Woman fight for justice as rapists are sentenced to cut grass"

http://voicesofafrica.co.za/kenyas-women-figh...

What does this teach?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1015366 Oct 31, 2013
Obama's less popular than EVER amid health care scandal: His approval rating hits record low as fall-out from website debacle intensifies
The battle over national health care is costing President Obama in the polls as he now has his lowest approval rating of his presidency.
WOW
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1015367 Oct 31, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Her father is not elderly__nor is he a wimp. He's got an interesting rap sheet.
And it was never clear that there was a tussle__basically just Shellie talking in high gear.
He's a snotty little fk though and will have problems throughout his life.
Alex Sink is running for Congress in Pinellas County
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1015368 Oct 31, 2013
The ugly truth about freedom to abuse drugs and feces....

"Dogs Reportedly Getting High On Drug Users' Poop In Berlin Parks"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/28/dogs...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1015369 Oct 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush cancels Europe trip amid calls for his arrest
http://www.salon.com/2011/02/07/bush_amnesty_...
see why you nutjobs aren't allowed to debunk anything?
Amnesty International and the like are wimpy phaggots with no power...

any foreign government that arrested Bush would face retaliation...

you are debunked, phaggot...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 40 min Just Think 227,409
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 27,349
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Junket 305,558
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr ploppers 200,936
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••