Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,638)

Showing posts 932,741 - 932,760 of1,072,722
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The 2004 interview just befoe the election response:
" But at this stage, it's way too premature. Politics is a marathon. So many things can change. You can't plan 12 years ahead. But what I will say is this: We can win the race we're in now. I think I have the aptitude to be a terrific United States senator. And if, at the end of my first term, the people of Illinois say, "This guy's been serving us well," then I'll be in a strong position to have a lot of influence in this country for a long time to come—whether or not I'm president."
Read more: http://www.oprah.com/world/Oprah-Winfrey-Inte...
Oprah.... pullleeeeezzzz.

2004. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Isn't that the year Obama's opponent accused him of being born in Kenya, and Obama's response was "So what? I'm running for the (US) Senate, not for president."
Did I get that quote right?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

UPDATE 1__US posts smallest budget deficit in five years.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush cancels Europe trip amid calls for his arrest
http://www.salon.com/2011/02/07/bush_amnesty_...
see why you nutjobs aren't allowed to debunk anything?
Why aren't those same people callling for Obama's arrest after:
Killing more children than anythign else in Pakistan;
Violating the law and constitution and bombing Libya;
Supporting the terrorist invasion and war in Syria....

And, just what crime did these clowns want Bush arrested for?
When and where was the incident?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

More on the right's favorite gun owner Zimmerman.

When he finally moved out of the home he and his wife shared during the year leading up to and during the trial he left behind a bullet riddled range target tacked to a wall.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oprah.... pullleeeeezzzz.
2004. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Isn't that the year Obama's opponent accused him of being born in Kenya, and Obama's response was "So what? I'm running for the (US) Senate, not for president."
Did I get that quote right?
How about those Boston Red Sox bearded Muslims!
Do you think Obama rigged the World Series to help them win?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Too bad Republicans refused to do their jobs and work WITH Democrats to develop an affordable health care program. Almost certainly many of the problems being experienced with Obamacare startup could have been avoided if half the government wasn't doing everything in their power to sabotage it.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
When he finally moved out of the home he and his wife shared during the year leading up to and during the trial he left behind a bullet riddled range target tacked to a wall.
So what?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
How about those Boston Red Sox bearded Muslims!
Do you think Obama rigged the World Series to help them win?
No. Obama isn't in charge of anything, in case you've been in a coma the past 4 years or so. Now, Vallerie Jarrett, our first woman president, may have.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
Too bad Republicans refused to do their jobs and work WITH Democrats to develop an affordable health care program. Almost certainly many of the problems being experienced with Obamacare startup could have been avoided if half the government wasn't doing everything in their power to sabotage it.
Yeah, too bad. Stuff like that happens when the Democrats shut them out when they created the bill, altered the approval process to cram it through and lied to the American people to gain support.

Typical Democrat M.O.- screw up, lie and them deaminize others.

GFY.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! It was outsourced to a private contractor from the very beginning.
You're an idiot Galt!
HEY STUPID! Obama & the Democ-RATS are still responsible.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
Want affordable health care? Go back to doing what was being done before the Democrats decided they needed to make health care "affordable". There was not a problem with the ability of anyone working for a living to afford health care before the Democrats started pushing their Marxist agenda onto health care.

In every case in history, Marxism has failed. Only an idiot would think we'll be the first Marxist success story in the history of civilization. ObamaKare is pur Marxist. That's why it is making health care INSURANCE unaffordable.
And, you dupes have been programmed to think health insurance is the same as health care.
Increase demand. Reduce the availability. What do you think will happen?
Higher cost and less availability, dumbass. Exactly what you're beginning to see.
I think someone predicted this around 1600. Can you name that person?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Obama's Facebook, Twitter links hacked
Posted: Oct 28, 2013 10:08 PM EDT
Updated: Oct 28, 2013 10:15 PM EDT

The account,@BarackObama, is used by the president's Organizing For Action campaign.(Source: CNN)NEW YORK (CNNMoney)- A pair of tweets sent by President Barack Obama's Twitter account re-directed users to pro-Bashar al-Assad YouTube videos Monday afternoon.

One tweet about immigration reform was supposed to send followers to an article from The Washington Post. Instead, it linked to a video montage of terror attacks, starting with the attacks on 9/11.

In a statement to CNNMoney, the hacktivist group known as the Syrian Electronic Army took responsibility for the hack, claiming to have broken into the president's ShortSwitch account - a link-shortening service.

The account,@BarackObama, is used by the president's Organizing For Action campaign.

"OFA links that were posted on Twitter/Facebook was hacked and redirected to a video showing the truth about Syria," a member of the Syrian Electronic Army told CNNMoney. The hacktivist group claims that it gained access to multiple OFA email accounts, in addition to MyBarackObama.com and donate.barackobama.com .

The two manipulated tweets were retweeted hundreds of times. The links were compromised for part of Monday afternoon before they were once again directed to their intended targets.

The hack was likely accomplished by a phishing attack launched against members of Organizing for Action. A member of the SEA sent CNNMoney a screenshot of an organizer's inbox confirming they had accessed her email. CNNMoney also received screenshots confirming their ability to re-direct links and access BarackObama.com .

An official from Organizing for Action acknowledged the attack, telling CNN that "an account to our link shortener was hacked." A spokesman fro ShortSwitch said the site itself wasn't hacked, but the company believes OFA's account credentials were obtained elsewhere.

The SEA, which is comprised of hackers supporting Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, have hacked several high profile Twitter handles and advertisements in the past.

Though the hack of the president's tweets was relatively minor, security expert David Kennedy said the SEA could expose more if they gained access to other website and Twitter management tools for the OFA campaign.
http://www.wfsb.com/story/23812231/obamas-fac...

----------

But hey American ozombies-givverment commie style healthcare webs full of HIPPA breaches,with no regard for peoples personal security, is juttt fine.

Idiots.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
And?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why aren't those same people callling for Obama's arrest after:
Killing more children than anythign else in Pakistan;
Violating the law and constitution and bombing Libya;
Supporting the terrorist invasion and war in Syria....
And, just what crime did these clowns want Bush arrested for?
When and where was the incident?
torture is illegal. so i guess Dick Cheney should quit bragging about it.

btw....

Obama said BOO!....

Syria Destroyed All Of Its Declared Chemical Weapons Production And Mixing Facilities, Watchdog Says

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/31/syri...

'How high and how far?'

see how that works? if Bush had told Iraq that they had a month to get it together or BOOM! there might still be a republican in the WH.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
But it awrl different when extremist started using all that "NON existant" nerve gas (IE: Weapons of Mass Destruction that SH used to turn 5k Kurds into whey) in Syria though, eh Dupont?
Get a clue. They had it then, they just had well hidden-as some of you idiots have to SEE now.
Duhmmies.
Oh goody! The old WMD went to Syria fantasy. Here's where it falls apart nitwit.
Syria was a staunch ally of Iran, Iraq's archenemy. Why would Saddam sent them there? Why didn't he use them himself? He had his back up against the wall and had nothing to lose by using them.
Another fact is that chemical weapons and even their precursor components don't have a long shelf life and they would have degraded to the point of uselessness in the ten years that have elapsed. Syria got its components on the open market. The chemicals used for nerve gas are the same as used in commercial pesticides.
You're an idiot!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

You can trust me and my Democrat Party!

We never lie!

Suckers!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Want affordable health care? Go back to doing what was being done before the Democrats decided they needed to make health care "affordable". There was not a problem with the ability of anyone working for a living to afford health care before the Democrats started pushing their Marxist agenda onto health care.
In every case in history, Marxism has failed. Only an idiot would think we'll be the first Marxist success story in the history of civilization. ObamaKare is pur Marxist. That's why it is making health care INSURANCE unaffordable.
And, you dupes have been programmed to think health insurance is the same as health care.
Increase demand. Reduce the availability. What do you think will happen?
Higher cost and less availability, dumbass. Exactly what you're beginning to see.
I think someone predicted this around 1600. Can you name that person?
All you right wing idiots have been duped to think that the emergency room is sensible health care.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

If Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) claims the Republican presidential nomination in 2016, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) warned Wednesday, the GOP will have effectively destroyed itself.

“If I didn’t care so much about our country, I would hope he would get the Republican nomination for president, because that would mean the end of the Republican Party,” Reid told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

"He stands for everything America doesn't," Reid added.

Democrats have boasted recently that Cruz has only done them favors. Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said last month that the Texas Republican's 21-hour talkathon aimed at defunding Obamacare "advanced our cause."

After the government shutdown came to an end earlier this month, Reid said Cruz "can't talk down to anyone anymore."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/reid-cr...

attack DB!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! Obama & the Democ-RATS are still responsible.
HEY STUPID How can any business function when half the employees are committed to making the boss fail?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
torture is illegal. so i guess Dick Cheney should quit bragging about it.
btw....
Obama said BOO!....
Syria Destroyed All Of Its Declared Chemical Weapons Production And Mixing Facilities, Watchdog Says
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/31/syri...
'How high and how far?'
see how that works? if Bush had told Iraq that they had a month to get it together or BOOM! there might still be a republican in the WH.
... huffington post....

You seem to be ignoring the entire Clinton period when Saddam Hussien was telling Clinton to go f**k himself every day.
Bush fixed that problem, didn't he?
Mission accomplished.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 932,741 - 932,760 of1,072,722
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••