Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1483656 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1014890 Oct 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you son.
Whatever....
I bet you cried when Don Ho died...
WOW

New York, NY

#1014891 Oct 30, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
thank a whitey!!!!!!
AAAAWwwww they just wanted to save WHITEY lolololhahahahahahahah

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1014892 Oct 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The court approval Michelle Obama received was court ordered, dumbass.
Court ordered inactive status means Michelle Obama was ordered by the Supreme court of Illinois to be inactive, dumbass.
With court ordered inactive status, whe cannot receive reciprocity from Illinois if she wants to move to another state and take the bar exam there so she can continue scamming insurance companies just by moving to another state after she got busted in Illinois.
You should be able to put together what that means. Reciprocity means all qualifications accepted in Illinois are guaranteed to any other state. What qualified her to take the bar exam in Illinois was that she graduated from a law school.
No reciprocity means the State Supreme Court of Illinois is recommending to any other state to not allow Michelle Obama to take their bar exam, moron. In other words, they are recommending Michelle Obama be forced by any other state to go back to law school. They are saying that if a lawyer scams insurance companies, they don't have an understanding of the law... which if the assumed she did have an understanding of the law, she would have been sent to prison.
You saying so doesn't make it true.

Michelle Obama voluntarily put her license on inactive status & the court approved it.

Fact.

You can jump up & down & lie all you want.

When inactive in Illinois, she can not practice law in another state unless she makes her status active or takes the bar in that state.

In no case would she have to go back to law school as you said earlier.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1014895 Oct 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So.
Doncha think that insurance companies calculate risks & the risk of that 60 year old getting pregnant is low.
O'bama and his care forced her to lose her policy because she must have maternity care and other crap she didn't need before, the cost has doubled and she will no longer buy insurance-she can't afford it. She was happy happy happy before O'bama and his care screwed her.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014896 Oct 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>BUSH SPOKE THE TRUTH obamas presidency have been full of lies and its a shame bush might be hated around the world but he is RESPECTED Obama might have been popular but he is not RESPECTED IN THE same way as BUSH ask Merkle no one likes a SNEAK and a liar which obamas presidency have proved to be both
lol! I know son.

The same 'truth' about wmd's in iraq.

We got it. He played that fiddle until only his administration was a believer in the crap they were selling.
WOW

New York, NY

#1014897 Oct 30, 2013
Notwithstanding the party's antielitist foundations, the first three Democratic-Republican presidents—Jefferson (1801–09), James Madison (1809–17), and James Monroe (1817–25)—were all wealthy, aristocratic Southern planters, though all three shared the same liberal political philosophy. Jefferson narrowly defeated the Federalist John Adams in the election of 1800; his victory demonstrated that power could be transferred peacefully between parties under the Constitution. Once in office, the Democratic-Republicans attempted to scale back Federalist programs but actually overturned few of the institutions they had criticized (e.g., the Bank of the United States was retained until its charter expired in 1811). Nevertheless, Jefferson made a genuine effort to make his administration appear more democratic and egalitarian: he walked to the Capitol for his inauguration rather than ride in a coach-and-six, and he sent his annual message to Congress by messenger, rather than reading it personally. Federal excises were repealed, the national debt was retired, and the size of the armed forces was greatly reduced. However, the demands of foreign relations (such as the Louisiana Purchase in 1803) often forced Jefferson and his successors into a nationalistic stance reminiscent of the Federalists.

In the 20 years after 1808 the party existed less as a united political group than as a loose coalition of personal and sectional factions. The fissures in the party were fully exposed by the election of 1824, when the leaders of the two major factions, Andrew Jackson and John Quincy Adams, were both nominated for president. Meanwhile, William H. Crawford was nominated by the party's congressional caucus, and Henry Clay, another Democratic-Republican, was nominated by the Kentucky and Tennessee legislatures. Jackson carried the popular vote and a plurality in the electoral college, but because no candidate received a majority of the electoral vote, the presidency was decided by the House of Representatives. Clay, the speaker of the House of Representatives, finished fourth and was thus ineligible for consideration; he subsequently threw his support to Adams, who was elected president and promptly appointed Clay secretary of state. Following the election, the Democratic-Republicans split into two groups: the National Republicans, who became the nucleus of the Whig Party in the 1830s, were led by Adams and Clay, while the Democratic-Republicans were organized by Martin Van Buren, the future eighth president (1837–41), and led by Jackson. The Democratic-Republicans comprised diverse elements that emphasized local and humanitarian concerns, states' rights, agrarian interests, and democratic procedures. During Jackson's presidency (1829–37) they dropped the Republican label and called themselves simply Democrats or Jacksonian Democrats. The name Democratic Party was formally adopted in 1844.
DONT LEAVE EDUCATION AND HISTORY OR LOGIC TO DUNCES LIKE DEM/ YEAH and the rest
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014898 Oct 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>LOOK INTO YOURSELF boy
You should take your own advice son.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014899 Oct 30, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
thank a whitey!!!!!!
Why son?
WOW

New York, NY

#1014900 Oct 30, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
Look at my topix beitch talking sh it.
NEVER that homosexual maybe you are YEAHs 8itch well you know better
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014901 Oct 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Thats all you got bright BOY
lol! Right now, I don't think you can handle what I've given you so far son.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014902 Oct 30, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you cried when Don Ho died...
Whose that?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014903 Oct 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>AAAAWwwww they just wanted to save WHITEY lolololhahahahahahahah
Actually, that's what they did in many cases in WWII.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014904 Oct 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>NEVER that homosexual maybe you are YEAHs 8itch well you know better
lol! I think you're just anyone's bitch, son....
Laney F

Jamaica, NY

#1014905 Oct 30, 2013
It is unfair to compare the rollout of ObamaCare to the voyage of the Titanic, as I've recently heard.

The Titanic had at least 3 good days, and the captain chose to go down with the ship.
WOW

New York, NY

#1014906 Oct 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I know son.
The same 'truth' about wmd's in iraq.
We got it. He played that fiddle until only his administration was a believer in the crap they were selling.
GOOD LITTLE BOY you are very right OBAMA HAS THE BUSH SCRIPT ONLY HIS ACTING SUCKS and he looks dummer every day at least they said from day one bush was a slacker so no one expected much on the other hand smartest man in the world looks just like BUSH the ONE YOU all Called the dumbest man in the world and I guess Putin is the MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD he sure checked obama and even spied on him hahahahahaha the russians gave them PHONE CHARGERS hahahahahahahahahahahahahalolo lololol
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1014907 Oct 30, 2013
Science...

Women are pigs too!!!

"Interestingly, women also often seem to view other women as objects. This corresponds to the idea that women may internalize the male gaze and self-objectify, and in turn also use it to evaluate other women."

http://www.springer.com/about+springer/media/...
Laney F

Jamaica, NY

#1014908 Oct 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You saying so doesn't make it true.
Michelle Obama voluntarily put her license on inactive status & the court approved it.
Fact.
You can jump up & down & lie all you want.
When inactive in Illinois, she can not practice law in another state unless she makes her status active or takes the bar in that state.
In no case would she have to go back to law school as you said earlier.
Lie all you want??????????

You're confusing this person with Obammy, Liar in Chief.

But, but, but...he didn't know they were lies, he was just reading from the teleprompter like a good empty suit.
WOW

New York, NY

#1014909 Oct 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Right now, I don't think you can handle what I've given you so far son.
Huh what have you given you show that you are a lapdog fool what did you teach anyone on topix with your child like posts BOY do that to the KIDS in your community they are already MISEDUCATED
WOW

New York, NY

#1014910 Oct 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, that's what they did in many cases in WWII.
so nice of them aaaaww the war couldnt have been won without them hahahaha they also created the A bomb hahahahahahahaha and now all they can be is rappers and ballplayers funny you had more BLACK PILOTS in ww2 than NOW aaaawwww a democrat liberal educated Black cant compete with a JIM CROW EDUCATED BLACK MAN lolololBOY YOU SURE ARE SMART hahahahahahahahahahahahBOY lololololololo
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1014911 Oct 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>GOOD LITTLE BOY you are very right OBAMA HAS THE BUSH SCRIPT ONLY HIS ACTING SUCKS and he looks dummer every day at least they said from day one bush was a slacker so no one expected much on the other hand smartest man in the world looks just like BUSH the ONE YOU all Called the dumbest man in the world and I guess Putin is the MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD he sure checked obama and even spied on him hahahahahaha the russians gave them PHONE CHARGERS hahahahahahahahahahahahahalolo lololol
lol! I guess reich wing nuts believe Putin is their man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Safety Dance 313,231
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 6 hr Hard work 10,805
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sun Trojan 32,718
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan 20 Sue 286
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Jan 17 Go Blue Forever 75
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jan 17 louis 19
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jan 15 RiccardoFire 201,891
More from around the web