Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
931,601 - 931,620 of 1,084,464 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds wonderful. Expect a lot more of these incident with these 'Stand your ground laws' and what have you. Whatever ever happened to common decency? I blame rightwing talk radio, Fox News, Tea Baggers in general.
Florida is in the process of tightening it's "loosest in the nation" stand your ground law up but it will remain among the loosest.

The revisions do however target the circumstances of Zimmerman who was clearly afoul of Neighborhood Watch instructions resulting in the community that he simply rented in to settle out of court for a figure approaching $1 million.

Much more interesting is the effect of the all female jury on the not guilty verdict.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever ever happened to common decency?
...tell that to the punks who started the fight...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, she had the good sense not to, so that takes care of that you moron. Does your son have health insurance yet?
Or perhaps he'll become a male stripper
at least you didn't deny you are a liar. My son is none if your business, lilyskank.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"McAuliffe, with superior financial resources, has pummeled Cuccinelli, particularly on social issues, including abortion and gay rights. Outside groups working on behalf of McAuliffe have added to the onslaught. The new poll underscores the severity of the damage that McAuliffe’s campaign has inflicted with a strategy based more on tearing his opponent down than on offering a clear vision of the kind of governor he would be."
You're joking right?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> What you think he has an armored golf cart. He rides around in a plain ole golf cart just like every one else.
and gets out of the open golf cart to swing at the ball.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Mother used cloth diapers. what is the big deal? It's called a washing machine. You would think they would be happy with less diapers going to the landfill!
I still have a couple of those diapers I use as shop rags.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

The Black Community got sharpton and America got OBAMA figure it out hahahahahahahahahahalololololo lolololol

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"My administration will be the most transparent in history"
---the Liar-In-Chief
"Obama Administration Has Gone To Unprecedented Lengths To Thwart Journalists, Report Finds"
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"My administration will be the most transparent in history"
---the Liar-In-Chief
So... you know something no one else know son?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
Well, I jumped over 200 posts. Let me know if I missed anything worth a second thought.
FACT: The Tea Party is a failure, the entire world knows it.
Dickens would say the Teatards represent the worst of times, the age of foolishness, the epoch of incredulity, the season of Darkness and the winter of despair.
10 democrats join the tea party in asking for an obamacare delay.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down, who gives a sh!t? Golfing is for elitist white aholes, professionals and presidents.
George Carlin on Golf
I’ve got just the place for low-cost housing. I have solved this problem. I know where we can build housing for the homeless: golf courses! It’s perfect! Just what we need. Plenty of good land, in nice neighborhoods, land that is currently being wasted on a meaningless, mindless activity engaged in primarily by white, well-to-do male businessmen who use the game to get together to make deals to carve this country up a little finer amongst themselves.
I am getting tired, really getting tired, of these golfing cocksuckers in their green pants, and their yellow pants, and their orange pants, and their precious little hats and their cute little golf carts! It is time to reclaim the golf courses from the wealthy and turn them over to the homeless! Golfing is a arrogant, elitist game which takes up entirely too much room in this country. Too much room’ in this country! It is an arrogant game on its very design alone, just the design of the game speaks of arrogance. Think of how big a golf course is – the ball is that fucking big! What do these pin-headed pricks need with all that land?! There are over seventeen thousand golf courses in America, they average over one hundred and fifty acres a piece – that’s three million plus acres, four thousand, eight hundred and twenty square miles – you could build two Rhode Islands and a Delaware for the homeless on the land currently being wasted on this meaningless, mindless, arrogant, elitist, racist, there’s another thing; the only blacks you’ll find at country clubs are carrying trays.
And a boring game. A boring game for boring people. You ever watch golf on television? It’s like watching flies fuck! And a mindless game, mindless. Think of the intellect it must take, to draw pleasure from this activity: hitting a ball with a crooked stick and then, walking after it! And then, hitting it again! I say pick it up asshole, you’re lucky you found the fucking thing! Put it in your pocket and go home, you’re a winner! You’ve found it! No chance of that happening. Dork-o in the plaid knickers is going to hit it again and walk some more. Let these rich cocksuckers play miniature golf! Let them fuck with a windmill for an hour and a half or so! See if there’s any real skill among these people. Now I know there are some people who play golf who don’t consider themselves rich. FUCK ‘EM! And shame on them for engaging in an arrogant, elitist passtime.
George Carlin was a drug addict...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
lying dumbass Dave is ok with dairy farmers dumping thousands if gallons of milk in an attempt to raise milk prices.
unethical dumbass Dave supports dairy buyouts only to have the dairy farmer take that money and build a brand new dairy.
dumbass Dave supports dairy farmers complaining that they don't make enough money when they just bought their 16 year old a brand new corvette or $80k truck.
dumbass Dave is too stupid to realize I am surrounded by hundreds of dairys and know dozens of dairy farmers and have forgotten more about dairys than he'll ever know.
How would anyone know what you're surrounded by son?

Perhaps you should raise your intelligence level a bit!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Why does Texass hate women?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Speaking of the most "Transparent Administration" in history:
MARILYN TAVENNER, HEAD of the agency responsible for overseeing HealthCare.gov , apologized for the website's glitches during a hearing on the implementation of ObamaCare — but repeatedly refused to disclose ObamaCare enrollment numbers, though she did not deny officials have the information.
cite her for contempt of Congress...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read/seen where cloth diapers are making a comeback. The annual cost advantage of cloth vs disposable is mind blowing.
Cloth Diaper manufacturers have designed some really neat stuff to compete with the disposable industry like elastic edges to seal leakage, color designs, water-proof fabric linings, etc.
And it's all re-usable.
you can even wash them in the sink with dish soap when you don't have enough quarters to do laundry. But in todays "progressive" environment, we can't expect people to do something like that.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You throw that word around quite a bit, must be that Barack Hussein Obama influence? If you say it often enough you believe it about yourself? Go for it Yeahoo, another feather in that headdress you wear so well. What accomplishment do you rest your laurels on? Oh that's right, a Barack Hussein Obama flunky? Nice!!
lol! And you're still a liar son...

... or you're an idiot

... or all of the above!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"McAuliffe, with superior financial resources, has pummeled Cuccinelli, particularly on social issues, including abortion and gay rights. Outside groups working on behalf of McAuliffe have added to the onslaught. The new poll underscores the severity of the damage that McAuliffe’s campaign has inflicted with a strategy based more on tearing his opponent down than on offering a clear vision of the kind of governor he would be."
...this should be another lesson for Republicans that abortion is a losing issue...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
not a chance in hell...
lol! That's what they said about Obama too!

Reich winger... just a bunch of closed minded idiots who are damned proud of being that way!

I love this comedy channel.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Nat Turner would have know what to do with LIBERAL BIGOTS well he did funny the TURNERS have the same PLAN hahahaha diaries of the TURNERS NAt and the Other guy
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they were not underinsured. Their policies just didn't include things that they did not need, like mental health care or abortions.
...and they don't want welfare...
That's not so Galt and once again I'll submit that your understanding of the subject is lacking.

Many of those cancelled owned policies that are/were little better than worthless including those childrens policies that are often necessary for court ordered child support, entry into certain schools, sports programs etc.

Your posts on the subject are rubbish, smacking of old timer talk. You are definitely on MediCare and have been for a long time__pick a topic you know something about__like cheap golf.

Geesh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••