Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1013137 Oct 28, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>It's a problem for those that live in la la land, isn't it, including you..
yep yeah lives in usa's body--both are in San Jose, CA.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1013138 Oct 28, 2013
Hey folks, Barry here.

I know noting about anything!

Never knew about the IRS Scandal, Nope!

Never knew about the Benghazi until last week, Nope!

Never knew about the NSA spying on the German Leader, Nope!

Never knew about the NSA Scandals at all, Nope!

Hehe...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1013139 Oct 28, 2013
POS like Homor think Its ok for the first Kenyan American President to Advocate for Illegal Entrants to america and grant them full rights But their is a Problem For OBAMA To ADVOCATE FOR BLACK AMERICAN BUSINESSES right Homor and we are worried about right winger no im more WORRIED ABOUT THE OBAMA GOVERNMENT SCREWING BLACK AMERICANS using them when he falls out of favor with WHITES he goes to church I guess he heard SAVAGE NATION question his non church going finally got Brooklyn lololo its funny he has lived all over the Black Community lololol and no one in BROOKLYN REMEMBERS THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT lololololo
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1013140 Oct 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good answer. But their ideology and telling Americans other Americans want them to die and Americans who don't agree with the power elite deserve a burning cross KKK style comes from a place a bit more sinister.
But it's people like Realtime who worry me the most. He and they think Alan Grayson and his ilk are just what this country needs.
We've already had enough forty and fifty years BACKWARDS over the past four years...we sure don't need any more of that!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1013141 Oct 28, 2013
Lets put Shaqs history and record against Obama see who Americans Know More About from Birth there is No question who the Future first BLACK AMERICAN President OF the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is you know his birth records school records all BLACK EVERYTHING SHAQ FOR PRESIDENT

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1013142 Oct 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>total amount of money spent on emergency care -- including physician and other emergency-room services -- was $47.3 billion.
We'll pizz away about $70 billion this year on the Dept. of Education.

"Since Congress created the Department of Education under Jimmy Carter 30 years ago, American students have lost ground against other nations.

How bad is it? Last year, an international assessment showed that U.S. students ranked 14th in reading, 17th in science and 25th in math among 34 countries."

Arne Duncan thinks the solution is more tax dollars.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1013143 Oct 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Source? Who claims it's doomed to fail?
It's like this, Hom...(it's nice calling you Hom, by the way)...when one party writes a piece of legislation this massive and far-reaching and has to make locked door backroom deals just to get enough moderate Democrats to pass it along strictly partisan lines even when the majority are against it...it usually ends badly.

But feel free to call me Lois...or Lo...or carol...or Ms. Lois...or Ms. Lane...whatever.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1013144 Oct 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. This from a "petite Hymie" who cuts and pastes from articles that are five years old. Not a brain in your head.
Did you know that exposure to sewer gas results in brain damage? Your husband should have changed his clothes and taken a shower after work. Too late now.
I did not know my husband when he worked putting in the deep tunnels for the city of Chicago so all people could have water.
Please explain again why you put up the article from September before the O'bamacare debacle roll-out? did you think no one would notice? and please explain why Republican governors are thankful today that they did not expand the medicaid rolls.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1013145 Oct 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
GID students? Classictic
We know-you prove THAT with every post you parrot and peck.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1013146 Oct 28, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman is right, your story where you claim to be an independent is interesting. You must tell us about that again, Barney.
He is 'Fiercely' independent, until he:

1) needs something he cannot afford, available...
2) finds out someone else is getting something that he is not...

then the Liberal in him comes shining through!!!!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1013147 Oct 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I love both those lines. Joe is awesome.
I like the "three letter word" one what America needs more of-

JOBS

(gotta love it lol)

T.E.A.!

CHRISTIE/RYAN/Paul,Uncle Joe et al 2016.

Leadership FOR ALL of America again (including the struggling working class masses)-not divide and drain against it!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1013148 Oct 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like this, Hom...(it's nice calling you Hom, by the way)...when one party writes a piece of legislation this massive and far-reaching and has to make locked door backroom deals just to get enough moderate Democrats to pass it along strictly partisan lines even when the majority are against it...it usually ends badly.
But feel free to call me Lois...or Lo...or carol...or Ms. Lois...or Ms. Lane...whatever.
He heard the word free....and then he became deaf....

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1013149 Oct 28, 2013
Laney F wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't you heard? No one is locked up in mental institutions anymore. Liberals won't allow it. The one clear thread that unites all the mass murders or women who drive cars into the White House fence in DC (with a toddler in the backseat) and get shot by police, is that they were committed by visibly crazy people who were unaccountably not institutionalized. Libs and Dems are adamant about removing guns from law abiding citizens while keeping as many dangerous crazies "free" and roaming the streets.
And my favorite conspiracy theory of all time was when Hillary was blaming the right for the Monica Lewinsky Conspiracy Theory.
You are really not very bright. It was your beloved Ronald Reagan that closed mental health hospitals in California and across the United States. Governor Reagan closed mental hospitals in California then ended federal mental health programs as president In order to reduce corporate taxes.

On August 13, 1981, Reagan rescinded the law signed by Jimmy Carter which increased funding for Community Mental Health Centers and continued federal government support for such programs. You own it, embrace it.

I suggest, in the future, you might want to check your facts before posting garbage. You won't look so stupid.

Bozeman, MT

#1013150 Oct 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. This from a "petite Hymie" who cuts and pastes from articles that are five years old. Not a brain in your head.
So, is 5 year old information irrelevant, or does that only apply to 5 year old info that doesn't conform to your side's agenda?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1013151 Oct 28, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
The Jive-Ass Punk Obama is talking about the new FBI Director being sworn in, James Commie.
LOL
Laney F

New York, NY

#1013152 Oct 28, 2013
Yeah wrote:
A fine example of corporate consciousness that republicans support....
"Calif. Elderly Care Home Closes; 14 Patients Left
CASTRO VALLEY, Calif. October 28, 2013 (AP)
Associated Press
Detectives are investigating an assisted living facility in the San Francisco Bay Area that closed last week and left behind 14 sick and elderly patients, a spokesman for the Alameda County Sheriff's Office said.
Paramedics called to the Valley Manor Residential Care center in Castro Valley found a notice on the door from the state Department of Social Services ordering the site to be closed.
The San Francisco Chronicle and other media outlets reported ( http://bit.ly/1dyvplR ) that paramedics also found bedridden patients attended by a handful of staff members who stayed to help them, despite not being paid. The facility closed Thursday.
Sheriff's Sgt. J.D. Nelson said the staff members who stayed included a cook, janitor and a single caretaker who felt bad for the patients.
Nelson said an investigation could potentially result in elder abuse charges.
The patients were transported to other homes Saturday for temporary care while new places are found for them.
The facility came to the attention of law enforcement that day after paramedics responding to an emergency call found a small staff struggling to care for the residents, Nelson said.
Michael Weston, a spokesman for the California Department of Social Services, told KPIX-TV that social service officials had checked on the facility and were told the patients would be cared for over the weekend.
"I can tell you that the department has been engaged with this facility for quite a while and there is a history of concerns," Weston said. "Apparently, what happened is that the facility staff felt that they were starting to lose the capability to care for these individuals, so they called for help."..."
Um....if you look at any of the links regarding Valley Manor Residential Care center and its owners, staff and patients...they were most definitely more likely to be Obama supporters and NOT Republicans, unless African Americans in Castro Valley happen to not be Democrats.

Location hidden

#1013153 Oct 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
the truth is costs are going up. That's the truth. More truth...people like me are paying the subsidies so people like you don't have to pay for the increase. That's the truth.
Costs have always gone up. Now, they will go up slower. My husband and I will see an increase of $18 a month starting in January...bfd.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1013154 Oct 28, 2013
Explaining why those 'racist' a hole TeaBaggers even bothered to show up...

"The ruling class's appetite for deference, power, and perks grows. The country class disrespects its rulers, wants to curtail their power and reduce their perks. The ruling class wears on its sleeve the view that the rest of Americans are racist, greedy, and above all stupid. The country class is ever more convinced that our rulers are corrupt, malevolent, and inept. The rulers want the ruled to shut up and obey. The ruled want self-governance. The clash between the two is about which side's vision of itself and of the other is right and which is wrong. Because each side -- especially the ruling class -- embodies its views on the issues, concessions by one side to another on any issue tend to discredit that side's view of itself. One side or the other will prevail. The clash is as sure and momentous as its outcome is unpredictable."

http://spectator.org/archives/2010/07/16/amer...

Bozeman, MT

#1013155 Oct 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I did not know my husband when he worked putting in the deep tunnels for the city of Chicago so all people could have water.
Don't you love how these hypocrite lefties mock hard working Americans when they think their politics don't conform?

Reminds me of Obama and GE's Immelt laughing about the not so shovel ready jobs. Sickening.

Location hidden

#1013156 Oct 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was also expected that the young and the healthy would be more than willing to pay more for that 5 million too.
So what happens if they don't?
Did they expect that?
Your desire to see the Affordable Care Act fail has blinded you to the truth....young people understand the importance of health insurance, even if you don't.

“The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true.”
&#8213; James Branch Cabell, The Silver Stallion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 min Chosen Traveler 27,346
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Eagle 12 227,400
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr cpeter1313 305,557
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr ploppers 200,936
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••