Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
930,461 - 930,480 of 1,085,048 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
Little bit of table salt and I could end you.
Then you would have some company.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get the memo?
It works like this: if a Republican president orders spying on Americans then that is bad, but if it is a Democrat then that is good or at least let's stay quite about it!
Same with Hillary spying on members of the United Nations, as released documents shown.
If it would had being a Republican then you would had being told to hate that person and you would had comply as you did with Sarah Palin and Herman Cain!
PDUPONT is a toothless Pit Bull on a short leash:)

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
Little bit of table salt and I could end you.
Oh how I wish I had said that. Thanks for the laugh.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a neighbor two houses down that is a commie loser like you. He is active with the Democrat Town Committee.
He was telling my immediate next door neighbor he was upset I had the confederate flag out from with my American Flag.
You leftards are so smart. I wish I was there to see the Democrats face when my neighbor told him it was the Union Jack!
True story genius.
You libtards have no room to speak.
True story perhaps but a really dumb one eh?

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>you've got nothing. i've got page upon page of Bush pushing for home loans for anyone and everyone. try this....

Last June, I issued a challenge to everyone involved in the housing industry to help increase the number of minority families to be home owners. And what I'm talking about, I'm talking about your bankers and your brokers and developers, as well as members of faith-based community and community programs. And the response to the home owners challenge has been very strong and very gratifying. Twenty-two public and private partners have signed up to help meet our national goal. Partners in the mortgage finance industry are encouraging homeownership by purchasing more loans made by banks to African Americans, Hispanics and other minorities.

Representatives of the real estate and homebuilding industries, through their nationwide networks or affiliates, are committed to broadening homeownership. They made the commitment to help meet the national goal we set.

Freddie Mae -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- I see the heads who are here; I want to thank you all for coming --(laughter)-- have committed to provide more money for lenders. They've committed to help meet the shortage of capital available for minority home buyers.

....Freddie Mac recently began 25 initiatives around the country to dismantle barriers and create greater opportunities for homeownership. One of the programs is designed to help deserving families who have bad credit histories to qualify for homeownership loans.

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/ne...

so taking your myth of Barney saying something and everyone in Congress bowing down to the word of Barney; taking what Bush said and applying the same mythical standard....Bush screwed us buddy. he said it and it became so.
You are confusing suggestions with lawsuits!

ACORN sue banks that refused to grant loans to irresponsible lazy ghetto parasite minority Democrats. Want proof?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah rinks I am rou!
Baawwaahhhh!!!!!
No he doesn't. You are roue...lard and bleached flour gravy makings. Have a good try at "rinking."

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>and you never get anything wrong.....

"A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not. As the Tower board reported, what began as a strategic opening to Iran deteriorated, in its implementation, into trading arms for hostages."

http://millercenter.org/president/speeches/de...

you also should stick with one word replies.
Wrong!

Yes, you are wrong!

Is that enough one word reply?

Did you ignored the reason Obama went to Libya against Congress?

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush-Bashing to distract us from the Magic Negro
<spam w/ham>
What happened to all that hate of NSA spying? You people sure have a habit of putting your foot in your mouth. Now, place your tail between your legs and run along. Just like DB, you have no credibility. Everything you post is a sham.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!
Yes, you are wrong!
Is that enough one word reply?
Did you ignored the reason Obama went to Libya against Congress?
Somehow I just don't find that your ESL class is working out for you...almost as non-intelligible as Methmouth. Of course, her mommy done sent alla' her five youngens through "collage."

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to all that hate of NSA spying? You people sure have a habit of putting your foot in your mouth. Now, place your tail between your legs and run along. Just like DB, you have no credibility. Everything you post is a sham.
It woks like this:

When Bush, or any Republican president, spy on terrorists that is a violation of our freedom.

But when a teleprompter brainless Liberal president like Obama spy on every single innocent citizen then that is perfectly Ok for our security.

See? Democrats are brainless hypocrite idiots while Conservatives are the only ones with integrity.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The US has tracked Merkel's phone since 2002 when she lead the CDU yet Obama only learned about it in 2010. General Michael Hayden calls it all "political theater."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

The Magic Negro only read it in the newspapers the other day while playing with himself on the golf cart!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
No you goddamned liar, Obama and the Democrats did not expand the Patriot Act. As I've stated before, the President has put restrictions on various aspects of the law. George W. Bush and Dick Cheney made sure the that PATRIOT Act empowered the FBI to rummage through library records with impunity and without a warrant, confidentiality be damned. The Obama administration has put restrictions on the use of National Security Letters as outlined in Section 215 of the Patriot Act that the FBI used to go through library records. In May 2009, the Obama administration announced that it would not ask the Supreme Court to review a lower court decision in the case of Doe v. Holder that struck down as unconstitutional PATRIOT Act NSL gag order provisions. The FBI will now be required to develop new procedures to justify requests for gag orders.
Either wake up or get a lobotomy, Dood.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing suggestions with lawsuits!
ACORN sue banks that refused to grant loans to irresponsible lazy ghetto parasite minority Democrats. Want proof?
So, you're a supporter of discriminatory lending practices? Doesn't surprise me. Your moral compass does seem to sitting near a magnet.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
Al Sharpton Threatens Barney's Boycott After Racial Profiling Allegations
The CEO of Barneys, Mark Lee, offered his "sincere regret and deepest apologies."
However, they would continue with their policy: "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."
Sharpton is a racist power freak. Let's see if the Magic Negro calls those two his son and daughter.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Meanwhile Jay-Z defends clothing deal with Barney's and claims that he's being demonized.
Ho hum.
I've noticed many times just how much Jay-Z looks like duck, haven't you?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Don't give them any ideas!!!
Obama proposes New Breath Tax
by NickFun
Janice McCallum of Youngstown, OH tries to breathe as much as she can before the new tax takes effect
Janice McCallum of Youngstown, OH tries to breathe as much as she can before the new tax takes effect
In an effort to pay off the estimated $12 -20 trillion it will take to repair our economy and help clean the environment, President Barack Obama announced the Federal Government will be attaching a tax lien on the amount of air we breathe.
Obama explained that people already pay taxes for food, land and water use so the only taxable resource left was the air we breathe.
"If we are going to clean the air, that won't happen for free", Obama told Unconfirmed Sources. "I plan to establish a commission that will ensure healthy, breathable air for generations to come. This will be a small tax so don't worry!"
National Economic Council director Larry Summer explained that each American will pay, on average,$512.00 per year for the privilege of breathing air. This will generate over $153,600,000,000.00 per year for the federal government. The amount of tax each American will be required to pay will be based on the annual amount of air he/she is estimated to have used. Couch potatoes who do not exercise and consume less air would be charged considerably less than athletic people such as runners and hikers.
"I regret that people who use more air will have to pay more", Summer explained. "But such is the cost for living in a free society!"
Obama did state that federal funding would be available for people who breathe but cannot afford the new tax. However, to be granted a breath-tax exemption several criteria would have to be met. Among those criteria are:
*The Breather would have to makes less than $7,800 per year.
*The Breather would need to show he/she is not breathing excessively as defined by Health & Human Services guidelines.
*The Breather must show efforts that he/she is doing all they can to maintain clean air and/or recycle existing air.
"Someday we may not need this tax", Obama proclaimed. "But I don't see that happening in my lifetime!"
unconfirmedsources.com
"Someday we may not need this tax", Obama proclaimed. "But I don't see that happening in my lifetime!"

Let's hope it is as short as possible.

"Sit down, shut up, give us your money and we'll fix it"

--- The Magic Negro
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to all that hate of NSA spying? You people sure have a habit of putting your foot in your mouth. Now, place your tail between your legs and run along. Just like DB, you have no credibility. Everything you post is a sham.
Probably didn't help that General Hayden shared his life story, US secrets and his political beliefs with strangers including a journalist on a Train.

The journalist was tweeting it all in live time.

Must have been a loud talker eh? Or hammered.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
So F**king What? Michelle Obama’s Princeton Classmate Is A Successful Businesswoman
When conservatives get desperate for derogatory material with which to bash President Obama, they generally make bigger asses of themselves than usual. For example, the Daily Caller, a right-wing rag run by Fox News host Tucker Carlson, just published a shocking expose that will surely topple the President and his evil cohorts.
The Daily Caller’s investigative reporter, Patrick Howley, who famously uncovered the Case of the Scandalous Hat, and the plot to Gobble Up Gun Magazines, is on the hunt again for officialdom’s dirty linen. Howley’s credentials are bolstered by his experience as a violent right-wing thug who admitted to infiltrating OccupyDC for the purpose of undermining it. And with that trophy on his mantle, he has now discovered an ominous link between the First Lady and an executive at CGI Federal, the company that built the troubled ObamaCare website.
It seems that Michelle Obama attended Princeton at the same time as Toni Townes-Whitley, who went on to become a senior vice president at CGI. While there is nothing in Howley’s article that proves that these two women knew one another, the accusatory tone is unmistakeable. After all, how is it possible that a graduate of a respected Ivy League university would otherwise manage to secure employment as an executive of a prominent, multinational corporation? Howley’s reporting on this, if anything, did not go far enough. He could easily have implicated the entire Princeton class of 1985 in some sort of criminal conspiracy with the Obama White House. But perhaps the most revealing part of his article is this (emphasis added):
“Toni Townes ’85 is a onetime policy analyst with the General Accounting Office and previously served in the Peace Corps in Gabon, West Africa. Her decision to return to work, as an African-American woman, after six years of raising kids was applauded by a Princeton alumni publication in 1998.”
It would have been nice if Howley had elaborated on what other options Townes-Whitley had to return to work as, if not an African-American woman. Perhaps she could also have returned as an Anglo-Prussian Hermaphrodite. Those Princeton grads can be exceedingly versatile.
In addition to ferreting out the fact that two women who may not have known each other in school, and who still may not know each other today, are linked tangentially by a company that does business with the U.S. government, Howley also managed to regurgitate an already debunked myth that the ObamaCare website cost $678 million when it actually is estimated to have run at about $70 million according to the Sunlight Foundation. So Howley was only off by 90 percent.
This is typical of the quality of journalism practiced by conservative ideologues who have no respect for the truth and spend their careers trying to slander their perceived political enemies.[Note: The story was also re-posted at the Fox News community web site and Fib Factory, Fox Nation]. Howley is an obvious hack with unresolved issues of hostility. And he works for Tucker Carlson, the most notorious loser in the right’s media echo chamber. So we can expect more of this sort of hilarity in the future. And lord knows we need the laughs.
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
Affirmative Action does not equal "Successful Businesswoman", Dood.

Nor does cronyism.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
does anybody believe that Putin (and others) aren't monitoring Obama's phone???
...and snickering:)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

The punk we have for a president gaining more world respect:

President Barack Obama knew of the NSA’s spying on German Chancellor Angela Merkel – and approved of the efforts, a National Security Agency official has reportedly told a German newspaper.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••