Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1012595 Oct 27, 2013
I agree.

Location hidden

#1012596 Oct 27, 2013
I meant I agree with martinezjosei.

Location hidden

#1012597 Oct 27, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> She didn't even take office till Nov. 2005. so much for that.
Very true and good point.

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

#1012598 Oct 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>though i seem to remember Obama having to expose the real cost of the Iraq war.

then there was the day 1 executive order that was necessary to make sure that everyone would know Bush screwed up.

and i wonder how many other things Bush hid from us? one might be the Iraq Oil War. where are those records of the meetings that Cheney had with the oil companies where they all decided to invade Iraq?

so let's talk about pampered and Cheney's WH lapdog/Bush. and right wing nutjobs who still want to defend Bush by not telling us the whole story. like...a housing bubble recession that didn't happen until 8 years after Bush took office just because Bush wanted every deadbeat in American to own a home.
You mean the Democrat idea of giving house to lazy parasite ghetto Democrats like you under threat of law suite to banks that did not comply?

Remember the lazy ghetto government parasite Democrat friend of yours that says that Freddie Mae and Sannie Mae were in sound standing?

Remember the Republicans that warned of a housing crisis if Freddie Mae's Democrat's pigi bank was not stopped?

Remember that such descent people were accused of racism and not wanting black people to own homes?

Do you remember or did you convenient eke forgot?

You know your party caused the housing crisis and no amount of falsely accusing Bush will change that!

So go and help the Peace prize winner to deliver more guns to Syria, idiot!

Location hidden

#1012599 Oct 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Meanwhile Jay-Z defends clothing deal with Barney's and claims that he's being demonized.
Ho hum.
Frick Jay-J.

New York, NY

#1012600 Oct 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>Iraq Oil War? Who got the oil, zombie?

If the right wing are nujobs & the left wing are retards.

How is the weather on the Moon?
Bush did not get a single drop of oil from Iraq!

But facts are Democrat's enemy!

Location hidden

#1012601 Oct 27, 2013
NuculurNotSurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized!
Nor am I.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1012602 Oct 27, 2013
flack wrote:
does make it kind of hard for the NSA to explain why they listened to Bush when he told them to tap her phone in 2002.

New York, NY

#1012603 Oct 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>so what do the right wing sites say about Iraq oil? China? lol

From ExxonMobil and Chevron to BP and Shell, the West's largest oil companies have set up shop in Iraq. So have a slew of American oil service companies, including Halliburton, the Texas-based firm Dick Cheney ran before becoming George W. Bush's running mate in 2000.

The war is the one and only reason for this long sought and newly acquired access.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/19/opinion/iraq-wa...

just a little hint....never take at face value anything you read on a right wing site.
You are so blind there is no hope for you!

Why did Obama made ear in Libya?

Here is a little fact: OIL

Europe asked Obama to go into Libya for oil and only oil!

But Obama was using Libya to send weapons to Syria's rebels, against the law but never mind he is not a Republican like the made up Reagan and Iran-contra story.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1012604 Oct 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Moochelle Obama crony corporation CGI also in charge of Hurricans Sandy relief...Toni Townes-Whitley making more Chicago-style kickbacks to Obama...
Watch this story you will see that Moochie O'bama's friend and CGI stole money for the O'bama's -not one dime has been given to Sandy victims. POOF where is it? One year later and no relief-a whole year, O'bama and CGI are racist, they hate the chocolate drops there. Nearly a year after the devastating storm, a majority of the 24,000 families that have requested monetary assistance have yet to receive a penny from the federal aid package.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/26/company-beh...

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/michelle-ob...
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/26/company-beh...
NuculurNotSurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1012605 Oct 27, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I'm still waiting for a challenger in my judgit 'tourney'! No takers? Come on fellas give it a whirl!! It's fun, never boring, exciting and very challenging!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, as repeatedly state, double up on the depends. I strongly recommend foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret) ;) They don't call me ""Not Surprized" " for nothing you know!! Please, join the fun. Going to stop now for my treatments and a quick snack (cheese). Be back in a couple!!!
As soon as I get another clean pair of depends on (industrial strength), take my meds, have my therapeutic treatments and a quick one on one chat with my psychiatrist I will be ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!!
One more thing folks before my doctor whisks me away for my psychiatric treatments. I have to admit I am getting carried away with myself, I'm running 4 socks at once!!!! How's that for a great trolling manuveur? I have you all bamboozled and very confused don't I?
BWaaaaaahahhaaaaa!!!!
Hugs, Not Surprized.
Remember fellas!!! Phones numbers!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized!
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1012606 Oct 27, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Yes my topix friends, enjoy my favortie obamabot sockpuppets demented musings while you can!!!!!!!!!!
I am really on top of my game today!!!!!!
If my doctor's realize this it's back to the hydrotherapy bath, the tranquilizing chair and the gyroscope. Once was enough for today!!!
Notice how the judgits are escalating?? Can't stop myself, there's no turning back now!!!!!!!!! I sense another meltdown coming on!
Not Surprized!

New York, NY

#1012607 Oct 27, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
I meant I agree with martinezjosei.
You do not agree with me, you agree with facts!

I only put out facts!

And facts are Democrat's enemy!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1012608 Oct 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're saying we should have a different standard for Obama compared to Bush? it's ok that we've seen more than one potential Bush scandal hidden from the public eye, but oh my Obama someone who visited someone in the WH 155(?) times.
and btw....no one has to tell us what goes on in the Obama WH anymore than they did the Bush WH. which i'm sure you agree with seeing as how you're not someone who would support a double standard.
OH Please if you libs didn't know what was going on the Bush White House you just made crap up. Don't forget William Ayers the communist from Chicago who indoctrinates children to follow the fist, has been to see O'bama a number of times. What does O'bama say? "That's a 'different' William Ayers--then refuses to release the White House logs for years. Also, Van Jones is probably screwing Moochie while O'bama smokes weed.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1012609 Oct 27, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Democrat idea of giving house to lazy parasite ghetto Democrats like you under threat of law suite to banks that did not comply?
Remember the lazy ghetto government parasite Democrat friend of yours that says that Freddie Mae and Sannie Mae were in sound standing?
Remember the Republicans that warned of a housing crisis if Freddie Mae's Democrat's pigi bank was not stopped?
Remember that such descent people were accused of racism and not wanting black people to own homes?
Do you remember or did you convenient eke forgot?
You know your party caused the housing crisis and no amount of falsely accusing Bush will change that!
So go and help the Peace prize winner to deliver more guns to Syria, idiot!
you've got nothing. i've got page upon page of Bush pushing for home loans for anyone and everyone. try this....

Last June, I issued a challenge to everyone involved in the housing industry to help increase the number of minority families to be home owners. And what I'm talking about, I'm talking about your bankers and your brokers and developers, as well as members of faith-based community and community programs. And the response to the home owners challenge has been very strong and very gratifying. Twenty-two public and private partners have signed up to help meet our national goal. Partners in the mortgage finance industry are encouraging homeownership by purchasing more loans made by banks to African Americans, Hispanics and other minorities.

Representatives of the real estate and homebuilding industries, through their nationwide networks or affiliates, are committed to broadening homeownership. They made the commitment to help meet the national goal we set.

Freddie Mae -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- I see the heads who are here; I want to thank you all for coming --(laughter)-- have committed to provide more money for lenders. They've committed to help meet the shortage of capital available for minority home buyers.

....Freddie Mac recently began 25 initiatives around the country to dismantle barriers and create greater opportunities for homeownership. One of the programs is designed to help deserving families who have bad credit histories to qualify for homeownership loans.

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/ne...

so taking your myth of Barney saying something and everyone in Congress bowing down to the word of Barney; taking what Bush said and applying the same mythical standard....Bush screwed us buddy. he said it and it became so.
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1012610 Oct 27, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
A little something I'd like to share with my Obamabot Topix family this evening!!!!!!!!
A LITTLE MORE MASCARA
Once again I'm a little depressed by the tired old face that I see,
Once again it is time to be someone, who's anyone other than me.
With the rare combination of girlish excitement and manly restraint,
I position my precious assortment of pencils and powders and paint.
So whenever I feel that my place in the world is beginning to crash,
I apply one great stroke of Mascara to my rather limp upper lash.
And I can cope again, Good God! There's hope again!
When life is a real bitch again, and my old sense of humor has up, and gone
It's time for the big switch again, I put a little more Mascara on.
When I count my crow's feet again, and tired of this perpetual marathon,
I put down the john-seat again, and put a little more Mascara on.
And ev'rything's sparkle dust, bugle beads, ostrich plums,
When it's a beaded lash that you look through,
'Cause when I feel glamorous, elegant, beautiful,
The world that I'm looking at's beautiful too!
When my little road has a few bumps again,
And I need something level to lean upon,
I put on my sling pumps again,
And wham! This ugly duckling is a swan!
So when my spirit starts to sag,
I hustle out my highest drag,
And put a little more mascara on.
And ev'rything's ankle straps, Maribou, Shalimar!
It's worth socking in my gut, and girdling my rear.
'Cause ev'rything's ravishing, sensual, fabulous!
When Albin is tucked away, and, ZaZa is here!
When ev'rything slides down the old tubes again,
And when my self esteem has begun to drift,
I strap on my fake boobs again,
And literally give myself a lift.
So when it's cold and when it's bleak,
I simply rouge the other cheek,
For I can face another day
In slipper satin lingerie.
To make depression disappear,
I screw some rhine stones on my ear,
And put my brooches and tiara,
And a little more mascara on
Sparkle dust, bugle beads,
Ankle straps, Maribou...On! Ankle straps, Maribou,
Ostrich plumes, Shalimar,
Ravishing, fabulous, on! Ravishing, fabulous, on!
Hugs Not Surprized!!
PS, looks like I'm having another Obamameltdown!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized!

New York, NY

#1012611 Oct 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Watch this story you will see that Moochie O'bama's friend and CGI stole money for the O'bama's -not one dime has been given to Sandy victims. POOF where is it? One year later and no relief-a whole year, O'bama and CGI are racist, they hate the chocolate drops there. Nearly a year after the devastating storm, a majority of the 24,000 families that have requested monetary assistance have yet to receive a penny from the federal aid package.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/26/company-beh...

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/michelle-ob...
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/26/company-beh...
Most of them are white and Obama personally told his zombies not to help white victims as retaliation for the false claim of Bush personally blowing the levees.

Obama on Sandy did worst than Bush in New Orleans but that is fine because he is a Democrat and Democrats love to kill babies!

In the mean time: the New Orleans Major kept all the levees repair money but claims the paper work was "lost" in the hurricane!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1012612 Oct 27, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so blind there is no hope for you!
Why did Obama made ear in Libya?
Here is a little fact: OIL
Europe asked Obama to go into Libya for oil and only oil!
But Obama was using Libya to send weapons to Syria's rebels, against the law but never mind he is not a Republican like the made up Reagan and Iran-contra story.
and you never get anything wrong.....

"A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not. As the Tower board reported, what began as a strategic opening to Iran deteriorated, in its implementation, into trading arms for hostages."

http://millercenter.org/president/speeches/de...

you also should stick with one word replies.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1012613 Oct 27, 2013
flack wrote:
Prior to being elected she led the Christian Democratic Union where she was also a controversial political figure.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1012614 Oct 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>OH Please if you libs didn't know what was going on the Bush White House you just made crap up. Don't forget William Ayers the communist from Chicago who indoctrinates children to follow the fist, has been to see O'bama a number of times. What does O'bama say? "That's a 'different' William Ayers--then refuses to release the White House logs for years. Also, Van Jones is probably screwing Moochie while O'bama smokes weed.
such a reasoned reply.

if you're writer for WND.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 37 min Friv4games 306,257
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr black man1 1,521
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 2 hr Roy the Boy 454
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Dave Nelson 230,104
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Brew In 27,920
Old UK WildCat Picture Signed by Adolph F.Rupp+... (Apr '07) 5 hr Local man 40
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) 12 hr Geoscientist 50

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE