Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
929,921 - 929,940 of 1,099,032 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
Some random poster on vagina's...
"Thanks for your courage Gavin.The Anti-Human, Anti-Science, Anti-Family, Anti-Life Feminists must be told and reminded repeatedly: Boyhood is not a mental illness. Pregnancy is not a disease. Fatherhood is absolutely vital. Homemaking is not a wasted life. Children need a mother and a father. Men & Women need each other. Strong families create strong societies. Marriage is the union of the two halves. The Welfare State is tantamount to forcing women 'back in the kitchen', and the replacement of husbands and fathers with an atm card.
Leftism has been disastrous. They had their turn. Now we need to do what works based on the lessons of history and understanding of human nature. If ever there was a perfect moment for a principled Conservative to lead the way out of the darkness, it's now."
Shiori_Uyoku
In a very real sense, there is a pitched battle today between Good & Evil. It's not just a 'culture war' and it's not a Fire & Brimstone Bible Thumping.

It is a fight between right and wrong that needs to be fought hard until the likes of Magic Negros become fading nightmares of history.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Random post on Columbia...

{I'm so glad you asked. So I'm not the only person who's wondered about this. I attended Columbia U. School of General Studies, 81-85, and attended many classes at the College. Columbia is a big place, so I can't claim to have met everyone, but it's always bothered me that I don't remember Obama, because at that time, there were few black students there, and I remember all of the ones I met. Yes, all! And I never heard of him either. When I read that he was sort of a classmate of mine, I had a sense of being gaslighted."

latte island

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
Will a Liberal take this on...
What do you do with this man...
"60-year-old Man Arrested 60 Times"
http://www.wifr.com/mobile/headlines/60-year-...
This is called Arrested Development.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your interpretation of things follows no logical path. However, I will answer your question with a question. Who told the wealthy they could become richer by stepping over everyone else?
To stop the inequity that exists in our tax codes, we need to tax all sources of income as ordinary income...capital gains, dividends, carried interest and estate taxes. It's time we stop letting millionaires shirk their responsibilities.
Heck, the Congressional Budget Office estimates that taxing carried interest as ordinary income would increase federal tax revenue by $10 billion "from 2012 through 2016 and $21 billion from 2012 through 2021".
http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofil...
..."descent with modification..."

"Darwin came to understand that any population consists of individuals that are all slightly different from one another. Those individuals having a variation that gives them an advantage in staying alive long enough to successfully reproduce are the ones that pass on their traits more frequently to the next generation. Subsequently, their traits become more common and the population evolves. Darwin called this "descent with modification."

Darwin did NOT believe that the environment was the cause...
It was Nature that gave the species the tools to survive...

http://anthro.palomar.edu/evolve/evolve_2.htm

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
"I have long enjoyed the friendship and companionship of Republicans because I am by instinct a teacher, and I would like to teach them something."
Woodrow Wilson
He failed because they were already educated.

And wise. Unlike him.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
this is a big story, but more because of cronyism than because of race...Chicago politics at its worst....
how much kickback goes to Barack and Moochelle???
When blacks are caught raping, robbing, selling drugs or emptying public coffers with a wheelbarrow, the black community grumbles about how white society forced them into a life of crime.

When whites are caught raping, robbing, selling drugs or emptying public coffers with a wheelbarrow, the black community grumbles that whites are evil devils.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
In a very real sense, there is a pitched battle today between Good & Evil. It's not just a 'culture war' and it's not a Fire & Brimstone Bible Thumping.
It is a fight between right and wrong that needs to be fought hard until the likes of Magic Negros become fading nightmares of history.
Evil can't survive...
It's not smart enough to launch a website...;)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has to apologize for Obama. He's doing just fine.
You, on the other hand, really should be apologizing to all for constantly boring us with examples of your obvious lack of refinement and education. You only embarrass yourself.
Ohhhhh Yeaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you that you cannot become a millionaire in the United States?
Who?
Who said you can't son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. You are ducking and dodging. People don't listen to Fox News for AP or Reuters stories. They can get those anywhere. They listen to Fox News because, like a moth to a flame, they are mesmerized by sensationalized journalism. They don't give a damn about Facts.
Ooohhhhh Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
My supposed "lack of refinement and education" makes me real. The Salt of the Earth sorta person.
Your bombastic, nauseous intelligentsia and pompous azz portrayal is something that you should ashamed of.
It makes you smell like the Magic Negro.
lol! Then let's see what you consider real son....

“Although you'd love to watch me post something intelligent, alas, it will never happen.“- shinningelectr0n
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true disciple of that 1930's German leader.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dagburnit, I'm sorry I missed you chimpy phag!! The little outburst above is a perfect example of a leftist worm acting out. Now go in your corner for a timeout, before I paddle your little bottom.....
How about some wolfie toenail chips on your wolf broccoli son? It's a great nut substitute!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Who said you can't son?
That's what I said,

No one told me I cannot achieve my goals...

Some think that its ANOTHERs fault for where they are...

America is bursting with opportunity...

Especially if you are a real GOOD web site designer....
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that the estate tax dates back to the 18th century don't you? Too bad, so sad.
Why do people want money or
property that does not belong
to them?

We only need what comes to us.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. You are ducking and dodging. People don't listen to Fox News for AP or Reuters stories. They can get those anywhere. They listen to Fox News because, like a moth to a flame, they are mesmerized by sensationalized journalism. They don't give a damn about Facts.
People go to news sources that are current, unlike the environmentally-hostile dead tree media that you favor.

They want the AP story today, not tomorrow.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that the estate tax dates back to the 18th century don't you? Too bad, so sad.
Galt will convert his assets into cash when the time comes...good luck to the tax man trying to trace the money....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Iyi Geceler...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt will convert his assets into cash when the time comes...good luck to the tax man trying to trace the money....
I think I would make sure the Currency isn't the US Dollar just to be on the safe side.
Jummy James

San Pablo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Obama Boo Boo is bat shit crazy. What is he going to do next? Oh! No! He ain't go'in to fux me!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 min FLORIDA SWAMPER 27,031
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min CunningLinguist 226,138
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 24 min Big Sky 305,427
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••