Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1012161 Oct 25, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
John you're smarter than this.
Whether you believe it or not, there are doctors that operate on a cash only basis, no insurance accepted, and charge far less than doctors who accept insurance. Some of the best doctors.

Most people need insurance only for hospitalization, the big ticket item, and not for doctors.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1012162 Oct 25, 2013
Will a Liberal take this on...

What do you do with this man...

"60-year-old Man Arrested 60 Times"

http://www.wifr.com/mobile/headlines/60-year-...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1012163 Oct 25, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiots are celebrating the fact that 30 million Americans are having difficulty getting health care. True Patriots would be asking what they could do to help fix Obamacare, or at the very least offer an alternative.
Not you selfish morons.
There's been plenty of people trying to give the current commie kids on the DC hill helpful advice-NOT everyone elses fault that they keep refusing to even begin to listen.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1012164 Oct 25, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiots are celebrating the fact that 30 million Americans are having difficulty getting health care. True Patriots would be asking what they could do to help fix Obamacare, or at the very least offer an alternative.
Not you selfish morons.
How about an advertising campaign to urge the uninsured to give up their cell phones and premium channel cable TV and rap concert tickets and NBA tickets and use the money to buy medical insurance?

Or not, as they choose.

It's all a matter of priorities.

Choice is wonderful.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1012165 Oct 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether you believe it or not, there are doctors that operate on a cash only basis, no insurance accepted, and charge far less than doctors who accept insurance. Some of the best doctors.
Most people need insurance only for hospitalization, the big ticket item, and not for doctors.
Good evening Galt....your NON-jackboot, NON-givverment, non communistic perspective is refreshing. Have a nice evening.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1012166 Oct 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. But then again, it's an AP story not one contrived by FOX. Now, show me one with a byline by a Fox Reporter.
Most of the articles on FoxNews are from AP or Reuters, or similar news services.

Just as both Drudge and HuffPo are aggregators who link to articles from other news sources.

So, what's your point?

Not discriminating enough to separate fact from opinion, regardless of source?

If not, too bad for you....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1012167 Oct 25, 2013
butnone wrote:
Barack Obama is good. I like his policy of medica care. People should have their rights enjoying free medical care.
Nothing is free....someone always pays the bill...

No, go make another TV for Walmart...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1012168 Oct 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You people make me laugh. We had 15 years of the redistribution of wealth from the bottom up to the top and you act like the "wealthy" are being taken advantage of. You really don't have a leg to stand on.
It's wayyyy past time to restore tax rates for the richest Americans to the levels of the 1990s when the economy saw rapid growth. That would not be a bad thing at all.
You already have, plus adding the ObamaKKKare taxes...so what's next...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1012169 Oct 25, 2013
hahaobama wrote:
Toni Townes-Whitley joined CGI in May 2010. She is a Senior Vice-President currently leading the Civilian Agency Programs (CAP) Business Unit for the Federal Group. CAP serves 22 Federal Civilian agencies with 1,850+ members geographically dispersed across the U.S. and 34 countries internationally. The CAP Unit offers a broad portfolio of solutions, including cloud, ERP, application and infrastructure outsourcing, and consulting services.
Toni Townes-Whitley joined the CGI Federal management team in May 2010, and has been responsible for the successful delivery of services to 22 Civilian Agencies within the U.S. Federal Government. As the Business Unit Manager for Civilian Agency Programs (CAP), Ms. Townes-Whitley is responsible for sales, client relationships, P&L and member management for CAPís 1,850+ members across the U.S. and 34 countries internationally. CAP is the largest Federal Business Unit and has a broad portfolio of cloud, Momentum/ERP, consulting and outsourcing solutions. She is a member of the U.S. Executive Management Committee, as well as the Strategic Growth Council, which drives the growth of the U.S. business.
Prior to joining CGI, Ms. Townes-Whitley served as Vice President for Global Public Sector, System Integration and Consulting at Unisys Corporation. In that role, Toni was responsible for strategy, business development and client service for Unisysí public sector consulting, systems integration and application services across the North America, UK, Continental Europe and Asia-Pacific regions. Formerly, she served as Vice President and Managing Partner for Unisys Global Industries in North America where she led a $200M P&L for the financial, transportation, telecommunications and public sector industry groups.
Toni Townes-Whitley's primary qualification for the job is being a black classmate of Moochelle Obama at Princeton...

Americans suffer because of cronyism and affirmative action graft...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1012170 Oct 25, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Galt....your NON-jackboot, NON-givverment, non communistic perspective is refreshing. Have a nice evening.
Thank you....same to you...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1012173 Oct 25, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you that you cannot become a millionaire in the United States?
Who?
Your interpretation of things follows no logical path. However, I will answer your question with a question. Who told the wealthy they could become richer by stepping over everyone else?

To stop the inequity that exists in our tax codes, we need to tax all sources of income as ordinary income...capital gains, dividends, carried interest and estate taxes. It's time we stop letting millionaires shirk their responsibilities.

Heck, the Congressional Budget Office estimates that taxing carried interest as ordinary income would increase federal tax revenue by $10 billion "from 2012 through 2016 and $21 billion from 2012 through 2021".

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofil...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1012174 Oct 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your interpretation of things follows no logical path. However, I will answer your question with a question. Who told the wealthy they could become richer by stepping over everyone else?
To stop the inequity that exists in our tax codes, we need to tax all sources of income as ordinary income...capital gains, dividends, carried interest and estate taxes. It's time we stop letting millionaires shirk their responsibilities.
Heck, the Congressional Budget Office estimates that taxing carried interest as ordinary income would increase federal tax revenue by $10 billion "from 2012 through 2016 and $21 billion from 2012 through 2021".
http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofil...
estate taxes are confiscation of private property, plain and simple....Communist tactic...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1012175 Oct 25, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it, I knew it. I told my wife the other day, we need to find out the background of who got this contract to build the website. I knew it would be some minority contractor, and hence why it is so fuked up. I am sick of these federal contracts going to these minority firms when they are incapable of doing the job. This is Obama my friends, an incompetent who intends to destroy our country by pretending to build our country with incompetent minority firms. He is a racist pos.
this is a big story, but more because of cronyism than because of race...Chicago politics at its worst....

how much kickback goes to Barack and Moochelle???

Location hidden

#1012176 Oct 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the articles on FoxNews are from AP or Reuters, or similar news services.
Just as both Drudge and HuffPo are aggregators who link to articles from other news sources.
So, what's your point?
Not discriminating enough to separate fact from opinion, regardless of source?
If not, too bad for you....
Hmmm. You are ducking and dodging. People don't listen to Fox News for AP or Reuters stories. They can get those anywhere. They listen to Fox News because, like a moth to a flame, they are mesmerized by sensationalized journalism. They don't give a damn about Facts.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1012177 Oct 25, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Not you selfish morons.
Take your feigned patriotism and shove it into the same place that the Magic Negro gets his sex delivered into.

Location hidden

#1012178 Oct 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
estate taxes are confiscation of private property, plain and simple....Communist tactic...
You do realize that the estate tax dates back to the 18th century don't you? Too bad, so sad.

Lapeer, MI

#1012179 Oct 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has to apologize for Obama. He's doing just fine.
You, on the other hand, really should be apologizing to all for constantly boring us with examples of your obvious lack of refinement and education. You only embarrass yourself.
My supposed "lack of refinement and education" makes me real. The Salt of the Earth sorta person.

Your bombastic, nauseous intelligentsia and pompous azz portrayal is something that you should ashamed of.

It makes you smell like the Magic Negro.

Location hidden

#1012180 Oct 25, 2013
"I have long enjoyed the friendship and companionship of Republicans because I am by instinct a teacher, and I would like to teach them something."
Woodrow Wilson

Lapeer, MI

#1012181 Oct 25, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Some random poster on vagina's...
"Thanks for your courage Gavin.The Anti-Human, Anti-Science, Anti-Family, Anti-Life Feminists must be told and reminded repeatedly: Boyhood is not a mental illness. Pregnancy is not a disease. Fatherhood is absolutely vital. Homemaking is not a wasted life. Children need a mother and a father. Men & Women need each other. Strong families create strong societies. Marriage is the union of the two halves. The Welfare State is tantamount to forcing women 'back in the kitchen', and the replacement of husbands and fathers with an atm card.
Leftism has been disastrous. They had their turn. Now we need to do what works based on the lessons of history and understanding of human nature. If ever there was a perfect moment for a principled Conservative to lead the way out of the darkness, it's now."
Shiori_Uyoku
In a very real sense, there is a pitched battle today between Good & Evil. It's not just a 'culture war' and it's not a Fire & Brimstone Bible Thumping.

It is a fight between right and wrong that needs to be fought hard until the likes of Magic Negros become fading nightmares of history.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1012182 Oct 25, 2013
Random post on Columbia...

{I'm so glad you asked. So I'm not the only person who's wondered about this. I attended Columbia U. School of General Studies, 81-85, and attended many classes at the College. Columbia is a big place, so I can't claim to have met everyone, but it's always bothered me that I don't remember Obama, because at that time, there were few black students there, and I remember all of the ones I met. Yes, all! And I never heard of him either. When I read that he was sort of a classmate of mine, I had a sense of being gaslighted."

latte island

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 20 min YTubeNASA 307,006
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min Joe fortuna 232,927
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 2,699
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Bruin For Life 28,405
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 12 hr Joe fortuna 201,179
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Sat Roy the Boy 691
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web