Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1010377 Oct 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say you are full of sh*t.
Insurance companies constantly review policies & make changes. When they change a policy,they end that policy & offer a new one.
When renewal time comes around and changes were made, you get the letter about next years options.
Oh I didn't say I never changed policies. I said I never had one cancelled.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1010379 Oct 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly you aren't falling in line with Dumbwaiter on that lie, are you?
Haven't seen any proof that he didn't.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1010383 Oct 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We're FOR the American people and policies that are in all of our best interests - not just the party's.
We're FOR being honest with the American people even when it's not necessarily good news and we might step on our own toes.
We're not perfect. But considering the alternative...
No you're not you damned liar. You shill for those that want to turn this country into a corporate plutocracy with the ultra wealthy lining their already bulging pockets on the sweat and toil of the rest of us.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1010384 Oct 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly you aren't falling in line with Dumbwaiter on that lie, are you?
It was actually a grant set aside for foreign students at a graduate level.
Now, why would Obama, who would become a dropout at Occidental, apply for a grant for graduate students as a foreign student?
Well, if you can get into Harvard after dropping out of Occidental and never attending classes at Columbia, getting a grant would not be a challenge, would it?

Here's another question you ran away from.

How could Obama have travelled to Pakistan in 1981 with a US passport?

Let's see how much of an idiot you really are here....
ALL DEM VOTED OUT 2014

Lillington, NC

#1010387 Oct 24, 2013
Tea Party Prez at IRS Hearing: "You've Forgotten Your Place...They Think They Are Our Masters"

Blacks and Dem will follow Obama to HELL

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1010388 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
The stupid Russian bride buyer has his marching orders for the day. Wonder if they planned on me ruining your day, beitch.
You're running away again....

Can anyone remember when the Executive Branch briefed Congress on any issue and excluded members of Congress because they belonged to a particular political party?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1010390 Oct 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
No you're not you damned liar. You shill for those that want to turn this country into a corporate plutocracy with the ultra wealthy lining their already bulging pockets on the sweat and toil of the rest of us.
Please don't use the word "us" when you speak of people who sweat and toil. We have some tollerance for outright lies, as evidenced by Obama still being the sitting president, but this exceeds even that.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1010391 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
Little commie fks computer genius is a broken down drug addict murderer.
Yes, Obama is, fktard.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1010393 Oct 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Want to know what real software experts think about how badly Obama fucked up the Healthcare.gov site?
"My Advice Would be Throw it Away and Start Over, You Cannot Fix It"
John McAfee
This is what happens when the completely incompetent communist ideologues choose the people to accomplish something. Nobody should be surprised. This ALWAYS happens to communists. That is why there has never been a success story in the history of the world where Marxist communists took over. We won't be the first.
Now, back to the issue of Obama stealing the software for the Healthcare.gov site, and making it a trainwreck when he tried to destroy evidence of the crime.
Why would anyone other than an idiot take free software and remove text identifying the copyright?
Only an idiot would do that.
The whiners making the most noise about Obamacare's startup problems are the same ones that have no intention of using it.
That's like a deaf man complaining about a neighbor's noisy party.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1010394 Oct 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop whining, maam

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1010395 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
Little commie fks computer genius is a broken down drug addict murderer.
You should train yourself to not repeat that when you're laying on the couch of the psychiatrist from your ObamaKare plan. That information will be given to the government, and after you install that dictatorship you want, you are not guaranteed to get someone as the next dictator who will decide people who say those things are crazy, and like Hitler, decide all crazy people have to be killed.
You clowns really don't know what the hell you're doing.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#1010396 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I make your racist life uncomfortable, granny?
If I hold my nose I don't even notice you.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1010398 Oct 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Cons sitting back and doing is a great improvement over the obstructionism they prefer!
I love this comedy channel!
Isn't that we have been telling them to do all along? Sit back, shut up and see what happens? Now they think they are some kind of genius' because the ACA has run into problems instead of the fools we know them to be.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1010399 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat sh it, you tea bag terrorist.
You're running away again....

Can anyone remember when the Executive Branch briefed Congress on any issue and excluded members of Congress because they belonged to a particular political party?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1010402 Oct 24, 2013
All the paid Democrat shills are accusing everyone else of being a paid shill.
These clowns are so predictable.

It seems like dumbdave and pdupe disappeared at the same time. Must be a sockpuppet briefing now.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1010405 Oct 24, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
The whiners making the most noise about Obamacare's startup problems are the same ones that have no intention of using it.
That's like a deaf man complaining about a neighbor's noisy party.
Unlike you frauds, we have actual concern about those who will use it. And, we have concerns about the goddam waste of money when we're up to our eyeballs in debt.
I know you have no understanding of this, so I'll excuse your inane diversion of a post when you reply in advance.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1010406 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
So when she moved in her real husband did she make you dk his co ck?
Do you speak English?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1010409 Oct 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nearly one in five Americans believe their health insurance costs have gone up because of Obamacare."
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101065226
That was back in September before the failed "roll out". But the reality of sticker shock was successful enough. That one in five ratio has gone up.
Interesting that "the percentages are far higher for Republicans and tea party supporters than they are for Democrats or the population as a whole." Next thing you know we will be hearing that Obama has asked insurance companies to increase premiums on Republicans and tea party supporters only. Geez.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1010410 Oct 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that we have been telling them to do all along? Sit back, shut up and see what happens? Now they think they are some kind of genius' because the ACA has run into problems instead of the fools we know them to be.
Good morning.
Here's another chance for you to show your ignorance, and how indoctrinated you are.

(yes, there's some information I'm going to give you after you respond to this post.)
ALL DEM VOTED OUT 2014

Lillington, NC

#1010412 Oct 24, 2013
"Just fix it."

That's the boiled-down message coming from House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Wednesday, as Democrats are scrambling to put out the wildfire of criticism and attention aimed at the botched rollout of ObamaCare's federal insurance website.

In a press briefing where reporters asked about no other topic, Pelosi acknowledged that the problems dogging users trying to enroll in insurance plans on the HealthCare.gov website are "beyond glitches." But the trouble, she quickly added, "does not take away from the fact that we're on a path" toward installing the many benefits under the law.

Read more: http://thehill.com/video/in-the-news/330145-p...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min Kathwynn 307,076
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Aura Mytha 233,078
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 4 hr best bet 2
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 5 hr Earthling-1 2,738
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Bruin For Life 28,455
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 18 hr ivyawe 1
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 23 hr Bently 201,187
More from around the web