Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,401)

Showing posts 928,001 - 928,020 of1,033,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
yesterday's news....
kind of like Benghazi?
Uuuuh

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
in some states, including California and Pennsylvania, auto insurance is not required at all....
no.

How much liability insurance am I required to have?

California requires that drivers and vehicle owners carry the following minimum monetary limits:
•$15,000 for injury or death of 1 person per accident
•$30,000 for injury or death of 2 or more persons per accident
•$5,000 for any property damage per accident

Evidence of financial responsibility must be carried at all times in the vehicle. Most Californians maintain financial responsibility through insurance companies, which provide the policy holder with an identification card to be used as evidence of coverage. The card must state the insurance company's name and address, the period of coverage, and policy number.

Persons operating a vehicle in this state who are unlicensed or have an invalid California or out-of-state driver license are subject to the same financial responsibility laws as valid California licensed drivers.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your opinion cut-n-paste are worthless and illiterate you idiot.
It's the culture...
oh that really hurt.

not.

and you call me worthless.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see it that way. I see it as helping the poor live healthy lives so they can become productive members of society. If you take away the anxiety associated with not having health insurance, you give them a hand up in more ways than one.
"Nearly 50 years of this Great Society social engineering and cheese has forced the disadvantaged to live on plantations, urban and under the control of the federal government is not helping the poor you loser..

The Elites controlling their housing, their food supply, their numbers, their dumbed down schooling, their wages, Medicaid and transportation.

It's the culture..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Republicans Walked Into Obama's Trap

His goal was to discredit the GOP before 2014. The defunders fell for it.

http://www.rove.com/articles/497
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Central Ohio Republican Congressman Pat Tiberi says he was frustrated by the House Republican leadership spam, spam, spam spared the bullshit sapm
Spammer: The act of obnoxiously doing repeated cut-n-paste for attention all day long to disturb others. sonicfiller, a ghetto commie dumbass on a forum, no job, running on complete empty, a moron posting inane crap, fiction, propaganda or delusional opinion of no relevance for only his deranged amusement 24/7..

And your cut-n-paste brainless opinions are worthless and illiterate.

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Small-Government Conservative Self-Sabotage (II)

Dan McCarthy once again spells out how the shutdown gambit–and the attitude behind it–undermined the cause of reducing the size and power of the government:

But is anyone who is psychologically satisfied by actions that in fact cost taxpayers additional money, and that are counterproductive in the public arena, really an opponent of big government? A feeling of courageous satisfaction here is perverse: it subverts the principle it’s supposed to support.

Imagine what the Tea Party would accomplish if this incident became paradigmatic: government would grow, anti-government sentiment would be discredited, and the people responsible for both would continue to applaud themselves as the only true champions of limited-government principle.

This touches on points that Dan and I have made before. It does no good to say that one is defending a principle by adopting tactics that are sure to fail and bring greater disfavor on the principle. Far from persuading more people to support what small-government conservatives seek, this actively drives them away and makes them even more skeptical of what those conservatives want.

It does conservatives no favors to celebrate poor judgment by the politicians that claim to speak for them, but that is what many conservative admirers of Cruz and his allies expect. It does nothing to persuade people already wary of trusting Republicans with power that they should pay more attention to conservative arguments when those arguments are linked with gratuitous and pointless political stunts. Because small-government conservatism is a harder sell than many of the alternatives, it is especially important for its advocates to make good judgments about what is possible and to make sound decisions that prove that they are capable of running a government of reduced and limited powers. Neither of these has been on display in the last few weeks, everyone can see it, and it would be senseless for anyone to offer up spin to the contrary. Conservative voters are frequently failed by their putative leaders, who tell them flattering and self-serving stories that allow them to believe that their interests are being served by whatever it is that the leaders happen to be doing. When that is not the case, it is important to say so and to warn conservative voters that the people claiming to represent them are in error.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Fox even start up?
They had to have a niche....a market...
You...the dumazzz...did not know that?
even Shitty cars like the Pontiac Aztec had fans...Doophus!
Hi Aztec!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
"An intolerant and mean-spirited one-party monster that is hell bent on destroying any opposition to it" fits the Obama administration to a tee.
Naive fools like "USAsince1680" and other obedient O-bots have NO IDEA what one party rule would do to this nation.
Dude get with the program, we already have one party rule, its the
CORPORATE AMERICA PARTY

Thank-you Anton Scalia
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
in some states, including California and Pennsylvania, auto insurance is not required at all....
Bullsht!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Information Technology experts, outside and inside the government, have figured out the reason why the website for Obamakare's federally-sponsored insurance exchange is crashing.

Healthcare.gov forces you to create an account, a self-incrimination surveillance program requiring detailed personal information selling yourself out before you can shop for obamakare. This, in turn, creates a massive traffic bottleneck, as the government gathers, a surveillance program that verifies your personal information and decides whether or not you're eligible for subsidies or handouts.

HHS bureaucrats knew this would make the website run slowly, and are more afraid letting people see first the underlying cost of Obamakare's insurance plans would scare people away.

facebook hates obamacare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks, losers, and hispanics... https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

If not for obamakare, the Tea Party would not have been a great success..

It's the culture....

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>"Nearly 50 years of this Great Society social engineering and cheese has forced the disadvantaged to live on plantations, urban and under the control of the federal government is not helping the poor you loser..
The Elites controlling their housing, their food supply, their numbers, their dumbed down schooling, their wages, Medicaid and transportation.
It's the culture..
and I see you're a product of that schooling.

May I suggest you do some research on who exactly is "the poor" these days. The leading cause of bankruptcy these days is health care bills

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you are as dumb as you.
Just because YOU can't comprehend the pay stub does't mean no one else can either.
Let me help.
Read the gross pay. Read the check amount. See the difference? Then look at the deductions & see where the money went.
Honest, it is not that difficult.
Maybe you & Flacktard should go back to grade school & study arithmetic.
"real dumb"
Speaking of arithmetic are you referring to the boy president nobama? Some examples of the boys arithmetic is noted below;
He divides the nation
He subtracts jobs
He adds debt
He multiplies misery
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Uuuuh wrote:
<quoted text>
no.
How much liability insurance am I required to have?
California requires that drivers and vehicle owners carry the following minimum monetary limits:
•$15,000 for injury or death of 1 person per accident
•$30,000 for injury or death of 2 or more persons per accident
•$5,000 for any property damage per accident
Evidence of financial responsibility must be carried at all times in the vehicle. Most Californians maintain financial responsibility through insurance companies, which provide the policy holder with an identification card to be used as evidence of coverage. The card must state the insurance company's name and address, the period of coverage, and policy number.
Persons operating a vehicle in this state who are unlicensed or have an invalid California or out-of-state driver license are subject to the same financial responsibility laws as valid California licensed drivers.
liar...learn to read...

There are four forms of financial responsibility:
•A motor vehicle liability insurance policy.
•A deposit of $35,000 with the DMV.
•A surety bond for $35,000 obtained from a company licensed
to do business in California.
•A DMV issued self-insurance certificate.

An insurance policy is only one of the four means of showin financial responsibility.

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Spammer: The act of obnoxiously doing repeated cut-n-paste for attention all day long to disturb others. sonicfiller, a ghetto commie dumbass on a forum, no job, running on complete empty, a moron posting inane crap, fiction, propaganda or delusional opinion of no relevance for only his deranged amusement 24/7..
And your cut-n-paste brainless opinions are worthless and illiterate.
It's the culture...
speaking of brainless opinions, I've noticed that you never provide any back up for your ignorant, baseless opinions that are completely devoid of fact. You just seem to ramble on and throw out insults

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Why do Liberals fight to keep 'safety nets' in place?

In plain English...
"gimmedats" want fwee stuff...
Who wouldn't...

Liberals give out Food stamps like candy, as well as these....
Sec 8
Abortions
Dope
Welfare
Medicaid
WIC
CHIP
etc....

The Liberal Elites know this:

"A substantial body of literature has shown that our behaviour is often guided by habits. The existence of habits — not fully conscious forms of behaviour — is important as it contradicts rational choice theory."

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very sick old man! After reading your posts most people acknowledge the need for more liberal euthanasia laws here in the USA.
My, my you senile old two faced hypocrite, it was you that started the volly the first and second time. Proving only just how clueless you baggers really are. I'm content with leaving all alone that don't initiate combat with me. But you baggers are always in a bad mood. Must be the culture? Besides if we were to meet I could say boo and chickenshits like you, Surprize and Eed would have to change your depends.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsht!
auto insurance is not required in either state, just proof of financial responsibility....

and you peddled used cars to fools...probably got a kickback on inflated insurance policies...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
and I see you're a product of that schooling.
May I suggest you do some research on who exactly is "the poor" these days. The leading cause of bankruptcy these days is health care bills
and... your opinions are worthless and illiterate.

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsht!
a drunken old fart like you should try that new Google thingy before you shoot off your mouth...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 928,001 - 928,020 of1,033,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min No Shiite 216,708
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Trojan 26,090
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 hr not a playa1965 303,199
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••