Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1602239 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

Lombard, IL

#1010198 Oct 23, 2013
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily is an Obama lovin' black old female (shemale) hag living in a dump in Florida.
Nostrilfuckface for sure.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1010199 Oct 23, 2013
Where'd you go Lily (Dem)?
dem

Lombard, IL

#1010200 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>9518 Fairview Ave, Manassas, VA 20110
got a big ole armor piercing round for ur knee grow union skull kkk hunt
Sure it is you fkn sperm swallowing phaggot
dem

Lombard, IL

#1010201 Oct 23, 2013
Now if you woulda just said you are in a Manass(hole) inside some hillbilly state I might believe you
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1010202 Oct 23, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think of this:
"South Dakota has had just 23 people enroll through the exchange so far, and Alaska has finally signed up just seven consumers, according to local reports on the federally run exchanges."
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/19/states-repo...
The probably cant read or don't know how to use a computer
dem

Lombard, IL

#1010203 Oct 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
I need some young boys ballz to tongue...
i'm stuck in jail..
the nsa busted me in a child pr0n ring and i havent had my child fix in awhile
Really?
dem

Lombard, IL

#1010204 Oct 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>i lick pusccee not ck ped-o-phile kk hunt
hows fetchs wee wee in ur azz feel?
I see
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1010205 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
All the little tea bag pussscccees ran off.
Lol!
Wrong Lily. You will after a couple more swigs of Vodka.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1010207 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask you, I ordered you.
so wut's yer point?
dem

Lombard, IL

#1010208 Oct 23, 2013
Come on hillbilly pusssccceee the police address isn't gonna help you.
dem

Lombard, IL

#1010209 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>9518 Fairview Ave, Manassas, VA 20110
got a big ole armor piercing round for ur knee grow union skull kkk hunt
Funny I just reported your threat to that police department.
dem

Lombard, IL

#1010210 Oct 23, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
These mutts have gotten a little wild since I haven't been here to heal them

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1010211 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Wear these over your head and you might have a chance at m aking a friend, babee: http://tinyurl.com/okdtnbc
dem

Lombard, IL

#1010212 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't forget to file your report for the threat the chimp made.
dem

Lombard, IL

#1010213 Oct 23, 2013
This is just a little taste of what you tea bag terrorists are in for from now on.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1010215 Oct 23, 2013
White House: Durbin's story about insult isn't true
WASHINGTON The White House on Wednesday disputed Sen. Dick Durbin's assertion that a House Republican leader insulted President Barack Obama while negotiating with the president over the partial government shutdown.

But Durbin, an Illinoisan who is a friend and ally of the president, stood by his story, according to numerous media reports.

In a Facebook post Sunday that remained up Wednesday night, Durbin wrote:

"Many Republicans searching for something to say in defense of the disastrous shutdown strategy will say President Obama just doesn't try hard enough to communicate with Republicans. But in a 'negotiation' meeting with the president, one GOP House Leader told the president:'I cannot even stand to look at you.'"

Obama spokesman Jay Carney, speaking Wednesday to reporters, said he looked into Durbin's account and spoke to somebody who was at the meeting, and "it did not happen."

A spokesman for House Speaker John Boehner called on Durbin to immediately retract the "reckless allegation" and apologize. The spokesman, Brendan Buck, said Durbin's accusation was "serious and it appears to have been invented out of thin air." Buck also called for Durbin to disclose who gave him that account from the meeting.

At the National Republican Senatorial Committee, spokeswoman Brook Hougesen's comments mirrored Buck's. "Senator Durbin, the No. 2 Democrat in the Senate, is at the crux of the partisan divide in Washington," she said. "How can voters trust anything this man says? Durbin should either reveal his 'source' or retract his partisan attack immediately and apologize. His credibility is waning."

Durbin's office did not respond to the Tribune's questions, but various media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal and Politico, quoted Durbin spokesman Max Gleischman as saying that Durbin stands by his comments.

Durbin, 68, who is No. 2 in the Senate Democratic leadership, is up for re-election next year.

Illinois' senior senator got in hot water eight years ago over remarks for which he later apologized. In a speech on the Senate floor, Durbin compared the U.S. treatment of Guantanamo Bay terrorism suspects to something "done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime Pol Pot or others that had no concern for human beings."

The remarks drew condemnation from many quarters and even a call for his censure.

Hat tip: Chicago Tribune.

*Liberal Durbin (D-Walgreens) as he is called in Illinois--will say anything--I mean anything...never once does what he say have to be true. It is the liberal thug Chicago way.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1010216 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
Gunner left eman here to fend for himself.
Ultimate fail.
He morphed into ray Donovan
dem

Lombard, IL

#1010219 Oct 23, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to cry, pansyboy? Maybe you can talk oe of your chimp boyfriends into giving you a good fisting with fro grease....
Go back to aping me, chimp phaggot.
dem

Lombard, IL

#1010220 Oct 23, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
White House: Durbin's story about insult isn't true
WASHINGTON The White House on Wednesday disputed Sen. Dick Durbin's assertion that a House Republican leader insulted President Barack Obama while negotiating with the president over the partial government shutdown.
But Durbin, an Illinoisan who is a friend and ally of the president, stood by his story, according to numerous media reports.
In a Facebook post Sunday that remained up Wednesday night, Durbin wrote:
"Many Republicans searching for something to say in defense of the disastrous shutdown strategy will say President Obama just doesn't try hard enough to communicate with Republicans. But in a 'negotiation' meeting with the president, one GOP House Leader told the president:'I cannot even stand to look at you.'"
Obama spokesman Jay Carney, speaking Wednesday to reporters, said he looked into Durbin's account and spoke to somebody who was at the meeting, and "it did not happen."
A spokesman for House Speaker John Boehner called on Durbin to immediately retract the "reckless allegation" and apologize. The spokesman, Brendan Buck, said Durbin's accusation was "serious and it appears to have been invented out of thin air." Buck also called for Durbin to disclose who gave him that account from the meeting.
At the National Republican Senatorial Committee, spokeswoman Brook Hougesen's comments mirrored Buck's. "Senator Durbin, the No. 2 Democrat in the Senate, is at the crux of the partisan divide in Washington," she said. "How can voters trust anything this man says? Durbin should either reveal his 'source' or retract his partisan attack immediately and apologize. His credibility is waning."
Durbin's office did not respond to the Tribune's questions, but various media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal and Politico, quoted Durbin spokesman Max Gleischman as saying that Durbin stands by his comments.
Durbin, 68, who is No. 2 in the Senate Democratic leadership, is up for re-election next year.
Illinois' senior senator got in hot water eight years ago over remarks for which he later apologized. In a speech on the Senate floor, Durbin compared the U.S. treatment of Guantanamo Bay terrorism suspects to something "done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime Pol Pot or others that had no concern for human beings."
The remarks drew condemnation from many quarters and even a call for his censure.
Hat tip: Chicago Tribune.
*Liberal Durbin (D-Walgreens) as he is called in Illinois--will say anything--I mean anything...never once does what he say have to be true. It is the liberal thug Chicago way.
Fk you racist Jew beitch
dem

Lombard, IL

#1010222 Oct 23, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You Sir are a GREAT American!!
Don't talk to yourself.
It makes me feel sorry for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min Choicerocks 317,583
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 6 hr Fugsworth 11,572
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr LMFAO phart 34,230
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep 20 The pope 258,485
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 14 Hellepsoaio 12
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 12 Love 292
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 11 Rose of Tralee 201,880
More from around the web