Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1640187 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1005561 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
<this communist propaganda message approved by Vladie boy Putin>
If it's ghetto, illiterate, and loser... It's liberal, bent over, and punked by DBWriter..

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1005562 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Changes to Army's dress code could bar soldiers from getting visible tattoos. An old tradition dies
http://www.bloomberg.com/slideshow/2013-10-15...
Tell us of your military backround. LOL

Military people are Gov't property, and can be punished for damaging Gov't property with tattoos.

No military member has any right to tattoos. They can be allowed, but not necessarily.

I saw it happen in the Navy, Lady Moonbat. A guy got an infection from tattoos, and went before Captain's Mast, spent time in the brig.

Location hidden

#1005563 Oct 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so what would be your reasoning as too why they would want to change? it's not like they're part of the surrender caucus.
Lady Moonbat is dissembling. As usual.

Location hidden

#1005565 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
The Obama administration chooses to 'recalibrate' aid rather than help Egypt's interim government fight terrorism.
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
The Gov't in Egypt is illegal.

Got that?? Illegal.

A military coup overthrew the elected Gov't, on the flimiest of charges.

Demonstrations are not a reason to depose a freely elected Gov't.

Ask John McCain.

Giv it up, Lady Moonbat.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1005566 Oct 16, 2013
October 16, 2013

Cruz:“The Dream of Keeping Poor People from Seeing a Doctor Must Never Die”

Posted by Andy Borowitz

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Acknowledging that the government shutdown was coming to an end, an emotional Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) took to the Senate floor today to make an impassioned speech, telling his colleagues,“The dream of keeping poor people from seeing a doctor must never die.”

His eyes welling up with tears, Sen. Cruz said,“I embarked on this crusade with a simple goal: to keep affordable health care out of the reach of ordinary, hard-working Americans. And while this battle was lost, that dream—that precious, cherished dream—will live on.”

Reflecting on the government shutdown and near-default that almost touched off a global financial apocalypse, Sen. Cruz said,“We’ll give it another try in a few weeks.”

Sen. Cruz’s closest ally, Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) also spoke reverently of the shutdown, calling it “the most expensive Civil War reënactment in history.”

“Unfortunately, once again, the wrong side won,” he said.

Over in the House of Representatives, Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) congratulated his colleagues on the deal to resolve the shutdown, telling reporters,“This proves that when we work together, we can come up with a totally unsatisfactory solution to a completely unnecessary crisis.”

But the last word belonged to Sen. Cruz, who ended his emotional speech with a quiet benediction:“Goodnight stars. Goodnight air. Goodnight noises everywhere.”
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

#1005567 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Military people are Gov't property, and can be punished for damaging Gov't property with tattoos.
No military member has any right to tattoos. They can be allowed, but not necessarily.
I saw it happen in the Navy, Lady Moonbat. A guy got an infection from tattoos, and went before Captain's Mast, spent time in the brig.
You never served...youe pot smoking has got to stop!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1005568 Oct 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already written to my conservative representation at the State and the Federal level telling them to keep f*cking with the Magic Negro until his term expires.
It is the least we can do for our country.
I wrote to the PM of the UK urging him to tell Obama to piss off over Syria.

The yokul joke libtards here are gloating over this most recent political fiscal matter, but America remembers what a Joke Obama and the war mongering DemocRATS were regarding Syria.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1005569 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Throwing commonsense at you traitor would is like still throwing crack at an addict you moron. America's sellout Nuculur option, a traitor, always coming back for more "BLAMING" others for his addiction to idiot, selling out America's war heroes, military, war memorials and those Veterans actually serve...

Comrade Obama's and nutsack's continued war on America and Veterans shows how brown shirt the USA and demokRats have become since George Bush, comrade obama denying people freedom, controlling peoples lives, and denying people their rights..

It's the culture...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1005570 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady Moonbat is dissembling. As usual.
Moonbat is a slang descibing you, loon job.

Moonbat is a term used in United States politics as a pejorative political epithet referring to progressives or leftists.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1005571 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my post to Sonic-it lists all the issues dems had to compromise on as originally they said they wanted a "clean" bill-no stipulations, no compromises.
You right wing morons still don't get what happened. Let me try again:

Obama walked over to the Senate, went over to Ted Cruz's chair (with Ted sitting in it) and took a dump. Then he told him "Don't make me come back here in three months and do this again.".
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1005572 Oct 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
October 16, 2013
Cruz:“The Dream of Keeping Poor People from Seeing a Doctor Must Never Die”
Posted by Andy Borowitz
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Acknowledging that the government shutdown was coming to an end, an emotional Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) took to the Senate floor today to make an impassioned speech, telling his colleagues,“The dream of keeping poor people from seeing a doctor must never die.”
His eyes welling up with tears, Sen. Cruz said,“I embarked on this crusade with a simple goal: to keep affordable health care out of the reach of ordinary, hard-working Americans. And while this battle was lost, that dream—that precious, cherished dream—will live on.”
Reflecting on the government shutdown and near-default that almost touched off a global financial apocalypse, Sen. Cruz said,“We’ll give it another try in a few weeks.”
Sen. Cruz’s closest ally, Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) also spoke reverently of the shutdown, calling it “the most expensive Civil War reënactment in history.”
“Unfortunately, once again, the wrong side won,” he said.
Over in the House of Representatives, Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) congratulated his colleagues on the deal to resolve the shutdown, telling reporters,“This proves that when we work together, we can come up with a totally unsatisfactory solution to a completely unnecessary crisis.”
But the last word belonged to Sen. Cruz, who ended his emotional speech with a quiet benediction:“Goodnight stars. Goodnight air. Goodnight noises everywhere.”
Did you get your sagging jowl lift yet, sagger?
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

#1005573 Oct 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
As a mother with a daughter graduating from U of FL next spring; I would urge you to be supportive of your daughters while they are studying. I pay my daughters car insurance, health insurance and cell phone. She works for her spending money and pays her own rent.
It's very stressful being a student, help them as much as you can so that they don't fail because they're too tired from working to study. Support your children until they are ready to launch.
Nice...
And you need someone to pay for your nasty kooch?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1005574 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gov't in Egypt is illegal.
Got that?? Illegal.
A military coup overthrew the elected Gov't, on the flimiest of charges.
Demonstrations are not a reason to depose a freely elected Gov't.
Ask John McCain.
Giv it up, Lady Moonbat.
Wow are we impressed! You are such an authority on these matters!

What are your credentials libturd? High School Janitor?

Baawwaahhh!!!!

Dolt.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1005575 Oct 16, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama walked over to the Senate, went over to Ted Cruz's chair (with Ted sitting in it) and took a dump. Then he told him "Don't make me come back here in three months and do this again.".
Hmmmm....

Sounds like what Putin just did to Obama, your GOD/Jive-ass punk.

How many cults do you belong to, zero?

Location hidden

#1005576 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Poor Jay Carney he tries so hard. His talking points today tried to make Obama look Presidential and above partisan pettiness.
Than his narcissistic client ruins all his hard work within one minute of talking.
Would you like some cheese with our whine?? wawawawawa
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1005577 Oct 16, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You loser who always makes a claim, then can't back it up! Talk about looking stupid and working hard to prove it that's Patrick!

it's the culture...
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

#1005578 Oct 16, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they called you, Toby the Janitor, into clean it up!

Location hidden

#1005579 Oct 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Poor Jay Carney he tries so hard. His talking points today tried to make Obama look Presidential and above partisan pettiness.
Than his narcissistic client ruins all his hard work within one minute of talking.
Poor JasonJay. She's been whining all day.

Getting beaten badly will do that to wingnuts.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1005580 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's ghetto, moocher, and idiot... It's free cheese, loser, and ass-clown liberal...

We Tea Party Patriots don't give a shit what you stupid commie ghetto liberals think...

It's the culture...
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

#1005581 Oct 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
For beginners..

We'd like for you to do a better job of washing balls...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min Complaining 319,719
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 min Trojan 34,787
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Self Control 11,793
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 9 Randy-From-Wooster 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web