Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,142)

Showing posts 922,821 - 922,840 of1,078,558
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OBAMA DEM SHUT DOWN GOV

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY IS THE GOV IS STILL TAKING
OUT TAXES IN MY PAY CHECK? I THOUGHT THE GOV WAS SHUT DOWN?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Homer 2016 - "Making every day better for real Americans"

Homer 2016 - "Where the day after today is tomorrow"
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is doing that at all, Lily. Traditional values are held by many Democrats who are also Christians as well.
It's your imagination and liberal intolerance that would make you say something like that.
Christians are being persecuted and killed around the world in unprecedented numbers. They aren't killing and persecuting themselves. A growing intolerance is why this is happening.
Christian children were burned alive in one school and shot if they escaped.
Please don't be tempted to join the dark side.
You were born with everything you need to survive in this world. You possess every element indigenous to this planet inside of you already, including a piece of God. Why do you all need someone to tell you every Sunday things you already know? Y'all put so much faith into a book written by primitive people, for primitive people to describe their circumstances of persecution & injustices. During a time when &, where you were either rich or, dirt poor. Nobody needs to tell you how to live. God blessed you with that at birth. When your body is strong enough &, brain wise enough to understand the wisdom &, knowledge you retrieve on a daily basis, you therefore understand right from wrong &, good from bad/evil. Good isn't indoctrinated in some book. He's indoctrinated in your soul. I don't know why y'all feel the need to label yourselves. Christian, Muslim, Buddhist etc... already pitting yourselves against one another by claiming your God is the 1 true God. Then you cry about Christians being persecuted, true but, it works both ways. The Iraq war has slaughtered more Muslims than Muslims could slaughter Christians in the next 20 years. This genocide of the human race will never end because, y'all create division by labeling yourselves. The elite &, controllers of this world doesn't even have to, you've done their jobs for them. Jesus also taught " if you drink from my mouth, you will be like me &, I like you." He himself is telling you that, you can be just like him &, achieve what he achieved if you live like him, not worship him!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
success???...
not one single person is yet covered by ObamaKKKare...
How many wmd's did bushie boy uncover son?

How many of the suicide planes did bushie boy prevent on 9/11 son?

When did bushie boy capture bin laden son?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
you have an odd definition of success.
As I asked Galt...

How many wmd's did bushie boy uncover son?

How many of the suicide planes did bushie boy prevent on 9/11 son?

When did bushie boy capture bin laden son?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Pull back the curtain and meet the wizard...

"Surprise: Anti-Redskins ‘Indian’ Leader an Obama Fundraiser"

http://www.jammiewf.com/2013/surprise-anti-re...

BONUS: Possible Fake Injun!!!!!!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You should become a Tea Bagger.
Because the tea party is about smaller government and government accountability and those who ascribe to this philosophy have been nicknamed "tea baggers", what nickname can we come up with to describe those like you who long for bigger government and less accountability?

Help me out here, Homer. Let's put our thinking caps on.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We're having a problem believing that. Perhaps you can help us by providing some facts about that "budget". Obviously, you have seen evidence of this, and aren't just mindlessly repeating some indoctrinated party line propaganda lie, or you wouldn't have posted your assertion as fact, right?
Tell us about that "budget".
What was the total proposed government expenditure for FY 2014?
Give us some specifics about proposed expenditures for each department of government. This should be easy. Each Department in government has a member of the Cabinet as its head.
Underneath each Department are the agencies with specific proposed expenditures in that "budget".
Give us the proposed expenditures for the Departments and Agencies. You don't need to get more specific than that. If you can provide that, then you have provided proof that an actual budget was passed by the Senate.
If not, you are doing your usual dupe impression and mindlessly regurgitating the Democrat propaganda calling appropriations and continuing resolutions a "budget".
All your questions can be answered by just reading the Budget. Why are you so lazy?

http://www.budget.senate.gov/democratic/index...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is doing that at all, Lily. Traditional values are held by many Democrats who are also Christians as well.
It's your imagination and liberal intolerance that would make you say something like that.
Christians are being persecuted and killed around the world in unprecedented numbers. They aren't killing and persecuting themselves. A growing intolerance is why this is happening.
Christian children were burned alive in one school and shot if they escaped.
Please don't be tempted to join the dark side.
So... what's pedophilia in the church son?

Gospel?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The people put in Congress were put there to ensure the government abides by the Constitution, you fucking moron. That's why their oath of office is:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
I don't see anything there about serving what they subjectively think, or they are able to convince with propaganda the public what the best interest of their constituents is.
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?
Hey numbnut,[singular] the AHC was passed constitutionally and upheld by the Supreme court. How constitutional can we get..DUMBAZZ. Surely you must get tired of having your fat azz handed to you daily...Or perhaps you enjoy the penetration. Yep that must be it. Have you had your golden shower today? LMAO
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Don't give up on Public Schools just yet...

"School janitor in Michigan fired for paying 4th-graders to 'rough up' classmate"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/twis...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
unlike welfare bums and urban ghettos, farms and farmers are vital to the country....
not to mention that farmers work seven days a week, no overtime, no holidays, no benefits....

to feed slugs like Moochelle who can't even get off her fat ass to pick fruit and vegetables from the garden...

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Poor people being voting Democrat for 50 years and they are still poor.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
unlike welfare bums and urban ghettos, farms and farmers are vital to the country....
Most cattlemen are millionaires many times over. If we stopped subsidizing their loses, they might actually figure out a way to provide for their cattle instead of letting them die in the fields.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

When the Liberals say they care they pull out all the stops!!!!

"Feds reviewed only one bid for Obamacare website design"

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2537194...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to show your ignorance. The Senate passed their 2014 budget back in March. Where have you been? Prison?
Exactly what day did O'bama sign the Senate passed budget from March 2014?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You were born with everything you need to survive in this world. You possess every element indigenous to this planet inside of you already, including a piece of God. Why do you all need someone to tell you every Sunday things you already know? Y'all put so much faith into a book written by primitive people, for primitive people to describe their circumstances of persecution & injustices. During a time when &, where you were either rich or, dirt poor. Nobody needs to tell you how to live. God blessed you with that at birth. When your body is strong enough &, brain wise enough to understand the wisdom &, knowledge you retrieve on a daily basis, you therefore understand right from wrong &, good from bad/evil. Good isn't indoctrinated in some book. He's indoctrinated in your soul. I don't know why y'all feel the need to label yourselves. Christian, Muslim, Buddhist etc... already pitting yourselves against one another by claiming your God is the 1 true God. Then you cry about Christians being persecuted, true but, it works both ways. The Iraq war has slaughtered more Muslims than Muslims could slaughter Christians in the next 20 years. This genocide of the human race will never end because, y'all create division by labeling yourselves. The elite &, controllers of this world doesn't even have to, you've done their jobs for them. Jesus also taught " if you drink from my mouth, you will be like me &, I like you." He himself is telling you that, you can be just like him &, achieve what he achieved if you live like him, not worship him!
Nice sermon.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You were born with everything you need to survive in this world. You possess every element indigenous to this planet inside of you already, including a piece of God. Why do you all need someone to tell you every Sunday things you already know? Y'all put so much faith into a book written by primitive people, for primitive people to describe their circumstances of persecution & injustices. During a time when &, where you were either rich or, dirt poor. Nobody needs to tell you how to live. God blessed you with that at birth. When your body is strong enough &, brain wise enough to understand the wisdom &, knowledge you retrieve on a daily basis, you therefore understand right from wrong &, good from bad/evil. Good isn't indoctrinated in some book. He's indoctrinated in your soul. I don't know why y'all feel the need to label yourselves. Christian, Muslim, Buddhist etc... already pitting yourselves against one another by claiming your God is the 1 true God. Then you cry about Christians being persecuted, true but, it works both ways. The Iraq war has slaughtered more Muslims than Muslims could slaughter Christians in the next 20 years. This genocide of the human race will never end because, y'all create division by labeling yourselves. The elite &, controllers of this world doesn't even have to, you've done their jobs for them. Jesus also taught " if you drink from my mouth, you will be like me &, I like you." He himself is telling you that, you can be just like him &, achieve what he achieved if you live like him, not worship him!
One thing I ingrained in my daughter since she was small is when she sees someone in need not to question their circumstances but to help them out and always remember, "There, but for the grace of God, go I."

The other thing I tried to ingrain in her is to always be content with she has - that there will always be those who are more fortunate than herself and those less fortunate.

Christians simply want to believe what they believe and for others to do the same.

It is Christians who are being killed and persecuted in Syria, Iran, Egypt and other parts of the world.

So I have no idea what you're talking about.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You should become a Tea Bagger.
It's on my bucket list.

It seems the TEA Party is scaring the hell out of the Democrats. Somebody must have slapped Obama in the face with a copy of the Constitution. I haven't heard a democrat president threaten to violate the 14th Amendment and destabilize the world economy by unconstitutionally ordering the US to default on its debt in a couple of days.
What happened to all that blustering?

Let's review some recent events....

26 muslims and 1.2 million bikers show up for the Million Muslim March.
Blue collar truckers surround DC.
Veterans throw the Barrycades back into Obama's face.
Obama's support drops to 37 percent (to include that 35 percent that would vote for the corpse of a dead dog if it were the Democrat running). That means Obama's support is at 2 percent.
... 2 percent.

Obama's Machiavellian agenda doesn't seem to be doing so well.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
Poor people being voting Democrat for 50 years and they are still poor.
And you're still dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 922,821 - 922,840 of1,078,558
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min Brilliant 305,071
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Thinking 224,006
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,640
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••