Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1004404 Oct 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> How many more times are you going to prove your a moran? What you think he said is not what he said. Learn to read!
its no wonder Obama won the election twice. With the number of idiots who can't comprehend what they read, he could have (and did) plainly stated he wanted to change America and they would vote for him.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1004405 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not fun. It's sad watching you make a fool of yourself every day!!
It's fun watching you make a fool of yourself everyday!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1004406 Oct 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Unlike you I know what quotation marks are. I posted it to see if anyone would notice. Unfortunately you are the only one who did. Even Lily who posted a link,not the one I used, didn't notice.
So that's your excuse? Really,.

This is how you right whinrs get so stupid.

You search on line for that heading & a gazillion right whiner sites have this posted as if Clinton said it.

You did your part & posted it as the truth.

Now you know why you people are dumber than sh*t.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1004407 Oct 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Got a friend of mine that makes between $150-$200 a day scraping. It's good money.
What does he scrape?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1004408 Oct 15, 2013
Another teabagger myth debunked:
“You’ve got 5.7 million firms in the U.S.,” Mark Duggan, who served as the top health economist at White House’s Council of Economic Advisers from 2009 to 2010, told the Washington Post.“Only 210,000 have more than 50 employees. So 96 percent of firms aren’t affected. Then if you look among those firms with 50 or more employees, something on the order of 95 percent offer health insurance. So it’s basically 10,000 or so employers who have more than 50 employees and don’t offer coverage.”
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1004409 Oct 15, 2013
Gov shut down...

no money from the House...

they want to curb spending...

why?

because the dumazzes in Washington spend it on

Sand and gravel!

Marine Minerals Program!
$1.4 million!

http://www.doi.gov/budget/appropriations/2014...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1004411 Oct 15, 2013
Operating through an “emergency and health services” protocol, congressional representatives, senators, their staff, credentialed journalists, other credentialed media personnel, and U.S. Capitol Police are still receiving free flu shots at health units in the Capitol and at locations in office buildings.

“The Office of the Attending Physician continues to administer the previously purchased flu vaccine as part of its mission to support Congress and the continuity of operations through emergency and health services,” a spokesperson for the Office told CNSNews.com by email.

She also confirmed that the members of Congress, credentialed staff and journalists and U.S. Capitol Police personnel are eligible for the cost-free shots during the partial government shutdown.

Maybe O'bama and the democrats can get 1000 flu shots since their O'bama care touts them as 'preventative' medicine.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1004412 Oct 15, 2013
After a relatively calm conference meeting this morning, Speaker John Boehner is moving forward with his new fiscal strategy, which slightly revises the bipartisan framework being discussed in the Senate. But he’s treading carefully. According to his allies, he’s still hoping to bring the House’s plan to the floor tonight, and he thinks it can pass, as long as a few elements of the proposal are tinkered with. The 218 votes he needs, though, aren’t there yet, and he and his team are spending the afternoon informally whipping skeptical Republicans.

One major development this afternoon: The delay of the medical-device tax, which was part of Boehner’s proposal earlier today, is now out of the framework, according to sources close to the internal House GOP deliberations. Conservatives complained today that delaying the tax would be “crony capitalism” and they can’t sell it to the Republican base as a viable Republican win.

....Meanwhile, Senate Republicans have slowed down their talks with Democrats as they wait to see if Boehner can pass his plan. Privately, they’re worried that if Boehner struggles to find support for his amped-up version of the emerging Senate deal, it’ll give even more leverage to Senate majority leader Harry Reid.“If the House can’t get its act together, we’re going to get nothing, other than preserving sequestration,” says a Senate GOP aide.“They’re playing games, and we’re over here, just trying to survive.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/361299/b...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1004413 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows are on, show me the ghost.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Quit spamming the thread you frikkin whackjob.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1004414 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're a dumb truck driver, but he admnitted to talkiing to ghosts in his TV, ya moron.
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
notice how the other loony left wingers have left the building? You're embarrassing the entire left.

<this idiot will think I literally mean a physical building>
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1004415 Oct 15, 2013
Emeem wrote:
“You’ve got 5.7 million firms in the U.S.,” Mark Duggan, who served as the top health economist at White House’s Council of Economic Advisers from 2009 to 2010, told the Washington Post.“Only 210,000 have more than 50 employees. So 96 percent of firms aren’t affected. Then if you look among those firms with 50 or more employees, something on the order of 95 percent offer health insurance. So it’s basically 10,000 or so employers who have more than 50 employees and don’t offer coverage.”
So how many people are you Democrats actually screwing due to getting dropped from healthcare, laid off, etc.?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1004416 Oct 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What does he scrape?
see. Not one of them can read. Scrap does not equal scrape.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1004417 Oct 15, 2013
Mindless liberal robot propaganda spam post # 22 - ROTFLMAO!!!
sonicfilter wrote:
After a relatively calm conference meeting this morning, Speaker John Boehner is moving forward with his new fiscal strategy, which slightly revises the bipartisan framework being discussed in the Senate. But he’s treading carefully. According to his allies, he’s still hoping to bring the House’s plan to the floor tonight, and he thinks it can pass, as long as a few elements of the proposal are tinkered with. The 218 votes he needs, though, aren’t there yet, and he and his team are spending the afternoon informally whipping skeptical Republicans.
One major development this afternoon: The delay of the medical-device tax, which was part of Boehner’s proposal earlier today, is now out of the framework, according to sources close to the internal House GOP deliberations. Conservatives complained today that delaying the tax would be “crony capitalism” and they can’t sell it to the Republican base as a viable Republican win.
....Meanwhile, Senate Republicans have slowed down their talks with Democrats as they wait to see if Boehner can pass his plan. Privately, they’re worried that if Boehner struggles to find support for his amped-up version of the emerging Senate deal, it’ll give even more leverage to Senate majority leader Harry Reid.“If the House can’t get its act together, we’re going to get nothing, other than preserving sequestration,” says a Senate GOP aide.“They’re playing games, and we’re over here, just trying to survive.”
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/361299/b...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1004418 Oct 15, 2013
Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) accused MSNBC host Thomas Roberts of making “inappropriate” comments on Tuesday after he asked if she hated President Barack Obama’s health care reform law “more than you love your country.”

Following the announcement of a House Republican plan that threw a wrench in a bipartisan Senate deal to reopen the government, Roberts pointed out to Blackburn that the House was continuing to demand that part of the Affordable Care Act be repealed or delayed even after the president said the law was nonnegotiable.

“Do you hate Obamacare more than you love your country?” Roberts wondered.

“I think that comments like that, that you are making, are just incredibly inappropriate,” Blackburn replied.

“You don’t think it’s incredibly inappropriate to shut down our government and take all the hostages of Americans that you’ve taken?” Roberts pressed.“No, no, no. It’s not inappropriate because you’ve taken the government hostage through a shutdown. And all the American people, you’re now walking them to a cliff, the economy, and you’re going to push them over, one by one, based on the fact that you don’t like the ACA. That’s all it is.”

“Listen to yourself! We didn’t want a government shutdown,” Blackburn insisted.“Just listen to the way you’re sounding. My goodness! We didn’t want a government shutdown. We don’t want a government default.”

Roberts reminded the Tennessee Republican that she had told the Economic Club of Nashville that conservative lawmakers should do “everything we can do” to derail the health care reform law, and then she praised the efforts of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX).

“You have been planning a shutdown since August!” Roberts charged.

“Not at all!” Blackburn shot back.“What you are doing is so inappropriate. We didn’t want a shutdown. What we want to do is solve problems.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/15/msnbc-h...

better worry about solving your PR disaster.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1004419 Oct 15, 2013
Emeem wrote:
and yet you idiots still felt the need to pass a mandate.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1004420 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
notice how the other loony left wingers have left the building? You're embarrassing the entire left.
<this idiot will think I literally mean a physical building>
Nutsucker is one really sick puppy. Disturbed for sure.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1004421 Oct 15, 2013
Emeem wrote:
silly statistics...

the more meaningful number is the percent of employees who work for companies with more than 50 employees, something that frauds like you omit from the discussion...

so come back when you have some meaningful numbers....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1004422 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
its no wonder Obama won the election twice. With the number of idiots who can't comprehend what they read, he could have (and did) plainly stated he wanted to change America and they would vote for him.
They prove it every day. I don't know whether to blame the education system or the brainwashing. Maybe both. Maybe they are the same thing. I know it sure gets old try to have a conversation that way.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1004423 Oct 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's your excuse? Really,.
This is how you right whinrs get so stupid.
You search on line for that heading & a gazillion right whiner sites have this posted as if Clinton said it.
You did your part & posted it as the truth.
Now you know why you people are dumber than sh*t.
I didn't post it as truth. I just posted it.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1004424 Oct 15, 2013
Government shut down!

Why should we worry about where the money is spent?

Because if you don't they will spend it on this crap...

Natl Ocean Policy!
"$1 million for integrated ocean and coastal mapping
..."
Jackpot!

http://www.corporateservices.noaa.gov/nbo/fy1...

I have a solution...use GOOGLE MAPS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min thetruth 231,902
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 9 min ngatangiia 642
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 min Bruin Nation 28,221
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 2,170
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 306,588
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) 9 hr Tell em Ump 144
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Sat ngzcaz 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE