Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1004325 Oct 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on brotha; I'm voting for Homer. He's cool.
Yeah that's how we got in this mess to begin with!!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1004326 Oct 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No but I will employ black Panthers at every polling booth to provide extra security and to keep mice/rats away, some of those place haven't been updated since the 50's. Plus they are cool to look at.
this is homer's idea of humor these days. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1004327 Oct 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol you seem to have great difficulty understanding almost every thing. Express your religion in a church or to yourself, if all religions would do that there would not be the millions and millions killed. Yes Carol we Americans are a tolerant nation...We have only killed a few million of them, and have troops in 140 nations. Thomas Jefferson also said that religion should be confined to each individual to who ever he deems his god. You and your nutcase party run on relligion all the time, your morality, your god. In my opinion your god sucks.
IMHO, that's what happens when they create a god in their own image. If Jesus returned and walked the streets as He did in New Testament times, they'd do all they could to "crucify" Him once again.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1004328 Oct 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
buying a good steak beats subsidizing a welfare bum any day...
buying a good steak beats subsidizing an oilfield pretend engineer bum any day

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1004329 Oct 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton did not say that at all. Stop lying.
Bill Clinton Says Americans Will Get Used to Communism

Posted on October 1, 2013

http://godfatherpolitics.com/12723/bill-clint...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#1004330 Oct 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing I ingrained in my daughter since she was small is when she sees someone in need not to question their circumstances but to help them out and always remember, "There, but for the grace of God, go I."
The other thing I tried to ingrain in her is to always be content with she has - that there will always be those who are more fortunate than herself and those less fortunate.
Christians simply want to believe what they believe and for others to do the same.
It is Christians who are being killed and persecuted in Syria, Iran, Egypt and other parts of the world.
So I have no idea what you're talking about.
So I guess you've slept through your time of existence. It's been going on since the beginning of time. no way is one sided or, it's not a war. It's a slaughter. You think Constantine the Great have 2 shits about Muslims, when he slaughtered his own fellow Christians because, their belief in the word was different from theirs. You need to watch " the book of Eli " &, see the power of the division of religion. I'm sure your not gonna tell me that things have always been this way. That Christians didn't always hold the power of the world, are you? What Muslims ie: Al Qaeda, Taliban etc... all is done on the small scale of things. What the western countries have done to them is on the mass scale of proportions. Tally up both wars, asking with the car bombings, asking with their terrorist attacks &, you'll see that they've probably not even killed 20thousand America's ( in their eyes Christians). Meanwhile, the Christians ( America) has slaughtered hundreds of thousands of Muslims. Their attacks are symbolic to foreign countries, where the population is at war with the gov't , using rocks &, sticks against ticket launchers, machine guns, grenades, tanks etc... They can't win a straight up war so, they pick their battles &, attack by surprise. America's hands,(this being a Christian nation) are far from clean. If the wars weren't religion against religion, Name as Muslim country that sided with America &, name a Christian country that sided with the Muslims!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1004331 Oct 15, 2013
Who knew that a democrat could be this...well...sick--I am sure USAsincefeminism calls these women sluts or trash---
Former San Diego mayor Bob Filner pleaded guilty Tuesday to three criminal counts related to sexual harassment allegations.that led to his resignation less than two months ago.

Filner pleaded guilty to a felony count of false imprisonment and two counts of misdemeanor battery. The felony count alleges false imprisonment "by violence, fraud, menace and deceit." The victims were identified as three Jane Does.

Sentencing was set for Dec. 9 in Superior Court.

Filner resigned in August. At least 17 women alleged sexual harassment and inappropriate behavior, including groping, unwanted kissing and suggestive comments. Filner, a former congressman, was the first Democrat elected mayor of San Diego in 20 years.

Although he has apologized for "letting the city down," Filner has remained defiant about his actions. He had insisted that he "never sexually harassed anyone" and blamed a "lynch mob" led by the news media and his political opponents for driving him out of office. Filner had long maintained that he would be vindicated by "due process."

Filner's former communications director, Irene McCormack Jackson, had filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against him. The outcry grew stronger as more women came forward to detail Filner's alleged behavior and a wide array of politicians, including the state's two female Democratic senators, called on him to step down.

The city agreed to pay some of Filner's legal fees in exchange for his resignation.

Filner, 71, was the subject of two investigations. One was led by the San Diego County Sheriff's Department, which had been interviewing Filner's accusers. The other was being conducted by the California Attorney General's Office.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1004332 Oct 15, 2013
Backfire wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer also "claims" he is independent, hypocrite.
It's pretty obvious that Homer is far more open minded than Flack is...Besides most Independents vote Democratic anyway..Now even more will be.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1004333 Oct 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
In my opinion your god sucks.
In my opinion your political party sucks.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1004334 Oct 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most cattlemen are millionaires many times over. If we stopped subsidizing their loses, they might actually figure out a way to provide for their cattle instead of letting them die in the fields.
did you loony left wingers enter some kind of competition to see who could make the dumbest post today?
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1004335 Oct 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals have already shown their hands who they Fear, 2008 Palin, 2013 Ted Cruz… GO TED!!
Yeah sure, we've got so much to fear from a guy with a 22% approval rating. Even his fellow Republicans can't stand him. You really want him at the top of the Republican ticket? Well I think I speak for Democrats when I say we really, really oh please God want him at the top of the GOP ticket.
You're an idiot!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1004336 Oct 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
quit trying to blow dumbass Dave and link to the posts. Simple act to prove me wrong since you could easily find them in your browser history...or you are a liar.
I already proved you wrong.

You said I went sand looked at Ray Donovan's posts before the election, nitwit.

I proved you wrong. You lose.

Lily said "Gunner for sure". I said I went and looked at his posts pre election. You said Ray didn't register until 8-13, proving again how stupid you are.

Don't know how to find old posts? Think I'm going to do it for you??

Think again.

Stick to scrasp metal collecting.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1004337 Oct 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is a lie.
If you look closely, the only Bill Clinton quote is just that one paragraph. It comes from am interview.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/09/...
The communism stuff is not in that interview .
The communist crap was not said by Clinton but was said by the author of this blog
Funny how your source just duped you into making your post.
Don't you ever get embarrassed by believing your sources?
Unlike you I know what quotation marks are. I posted it to see if anyone would notice. Unfortunately you are the only one who did. Even Lily who posted a link,not the one I used, didn't notice.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1004339 Oct 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is a lie.
If you look closely, the only Bill Clinton quote is just that one paragraph. It comes from am interview.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/09/...
The communism stuff is not in that interview .
The communist crap was not said by Clinton but was said by the author of this blog
Funny how your source just duped you into making your post.
Don't you ever get embarrassed by believing your sources?
Dan Rather

Location hidden

#1004340 Oct 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You never explained, for one example, how a computer generated signature got on a supposed "birth certificate" generated in 1961.
I'd like to hear that explanation.
And all of Trumps 'investigators', and all of Sheriff Joe's men, couldn't find any proof of a fake BC again.

Everybody who's seen it knows it's real. But like most of what you say, it's all craziness from a jerk in TX.

Sorry, you lose. You're in a nitwit echo chamber, where intelligence and reason is excluded, leaving you talkiing to ghosts in your TV.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1004341 Oct 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The president cannot end the government shutdown. The House and Senate however can by agreeing to fund the government. Now if they send the president a budget bill and he vetoes it then you can start to blame the president depending on the contents of said bill.
It's all about the House and Senate, more so the House.
Homer 2016 - "Explaining the same sh*t time and time again"
Best campaign slogan in history__well at least since I Like Ike.
Backfire

Windsor, CT

#1004342 Oct 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
Bills originate in the House, in this case a budget bill which includes a partisan effort to destroy a law passed by a majority in congress and signed into law by the president.
Now I ask you WhyTheFuck would the Senate even agree to negotiate under such circumstances?
Heck Yeah. They just need Obama to ignore parts of the law and make exceptions like he has already done withy Obamacare.

Why do Democrats need to practice Democracy when they have already been successful at subverting our system?

Good point commie.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1004343 Oct 15, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure stupid, Syria's getting rid of its chemical weapons because the President showed that he was ready and willing to drop the hammer on them and Russia got on board to avoid a confrontation with us. Iran's finally shown a willingness to talk about their nuclear program.
It was actually the Heritage Society that wrote "Obamacare", but that's been pointed out to you on many occasions but it can't penetrate your thick hate filled skull.
In a series of early-autumn visits, the Obama rebels handed out religious textbooks and backpacks bearing the group’s new name: the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

A four-hour drive to the east, a rival al-Qa’ida faction, Jabhat al-Nusra, was busy setting up a jobs programme in Ash-Shaddadi, a desert town it has held since February. The Islamists restarted production in an oilfield that had been closed by the fighting, and fired up the town’s gas plant, now a source of income for the town.

The two rebel groups, with their distinct lineages to the terrorist network founded by Osama bin Laden and funded by President Barack Hussein Obama, have concentrated Western fears of rising jihadist influences within Syria’s rebel movement. Two-and-a-half years after the start of the country’s uprising, Islamists are carving out fiefdoms and showing signs of digging in.

Sounds like O'bama is winning huh?

Location hidden

#1004344 Oct 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows are on, show me the ghost.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You and your lies lose again, Dweeb.

You said it on page 46030.

Knocking off you nitwits is like killing fish in a barrel with a hand grenade.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1004345 Oct 15, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly what day did O'bama sign the Senate passed budget from March 2014?
Wow, did you fail that Civics course in the 9th grade?

The president only signs a budget when it passes both houses.

The Senate passed a budget. It is a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 33 min Brian_G 307,068
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 28,455
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr Sgt Prepper 2,736
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr Rosa_Winkel 233,058
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 10 hr ivyawe 1
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 16 hr Bently 201,187
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Wed Lora_14 10
More from around the web