Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1004165 Oct 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like he is adding the premiums and the deductible to arrive at that total. Doesn't sound right. There's a lot of misinformation out there that is being propagated by the rightwing.
And, of course, you all love that shyt.
How's the new digs coming along?
If only his were the only story of being rudely awakened. The same story is being told all over the country.

Decided to ditch the new digs. House didn't appraise high enough. Waiting to find better digs in 6 months.

Hubby's company also cut back on everyone's overtime recently. Decided to hold off and regroup first. We like to think of ourselves as financially responsible.

Maybe I should be the president. It's not that difficult to regroup and still live on a budget.

But thanks for asking.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1004166 Oct 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The program is already a success and will continue to be. The Republicans recognize this which is why they are trying so desperately to kill it, going so far as to shut down the government.
success???...

not one single person is yet covered by ObamaKKKare...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1004167 Oct 15, 2013
Laney F wrote:
<quoted text>We know the history of how Dems are hypocrites.
Consider this: regarding the online exchange meltdown, you'll likely be interested in the Washington Examiner's report that the Obama administration only entertained one contract to build the now-infamous federal exchange website. Several years and nearly $100,000,000.00 later, Obama's no-bid contract has produced a complete mess. Lest you'd forgotten, liberals railed against no-bid contracts during the Bush years, muttering endlessly about Dick Cheney and Halliburton, for instance. Barack Obama pledged to reform the government procurement process; like many Obama promises, it has gone unfulfilled. The result is the monument to government ineptitude known as healthcare.gov .
I remember that fraud show by the Democrats well.

Such huge sole-source contracts have to be justified to qualify for some exemption from the Federal Acquisition Regulations. I'd like to see how a hundred million dollar software development contract qualified for such an exemption. It seems unlikely that would qualify. I wonder, also, if it was one of the unconstitutional 8a set aside contracts.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1004168 Oct 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The program is already a success and will continue to be. The Republicans recognize this which is why they are trying so desperately to kill it, going so far as to shut down the government.
you have an odd definition of success.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1004169 Oct 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So you actually do think that its a different person if they change their topix ID.
I just proved Emammy a liar and fool---again.

So easy. Easier than Lois Lame and Whatever combined!!

He'll disappear now.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1004170 Oct 15, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
Democrat Says Reading Obamacare Not My Responsibility
...thankfully we have Ms. Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-TX) to prove it for us. Of course she is black, she may not be able to read and if she did read it she may be called a racist. And they wonder why people have no respect for the mindless slaves of the left?
Then, I'd like to know exactly what she thinks her responsibility really is.
Mindless dupes.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1004171 Oct 15, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone had to write the initial pages, since the new wave of DUHmbocRats are too damn stupid to even be able to add 1 plus 1, make and adhere to a B-U-D-G-E-T, let alone READ and follow the procedures of such!
Really? You think that's what happened. Just reinforces how stupid you are.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1004172 Oct 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I was trying to save you from further embarrassment.
lol. You have to know no one believes that but you posted it anyway. Classic.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1004173 Oct 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Oh blow it out your ear Ghostie! You've been blowing that tin horn lie for five years now. It's no more true now than when you started.
"flack"
Give "poop" a break, he is a tad bit dense. He can not equate that a democrat president and a democrat senate are a large portion of the problem. Personally I hope house republicans stand fast. Rein in nobamakare, add no more to the national debt, demand previous agreed upon spending cuts remain in place.
I have to agree the shutdown is a pain and is hurting some folks, but, no pain no gain. My hope republican's pock up 6 six seats in the senate, that with the fact they will retain a majority in the house will ensure the boy president nobama will do no more damage.
Peace
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1004174 Oct 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer plans to raise interest rates???
because right now, money is in hibernation....
I could be persuaded, how much are you contributing to my campaign?

If it's going to be a large sum please use one of my offshore accounts or meet 'Sam' at 12th street and 3rd Ave in Manhattan behind the dumpster(please no $100 bills).

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1004175 Oct 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Government of the people for the people and by the people....Says nothing about cry baby Baggers. That's supposed to be the way our nation works. Chicken Little whines and strikes again. By the way W Va is near the bottom on education, freebies and obese creeps like you.
http://www.usconstitution.net/xconst.html

In case you're actually as ignorant as you appear to be, here's a link to a document that describes exactly the way our nation works. Why don't you and Obama do everyone a favor and read it at least once in your lives.

And, do us another favor and die of brain cancer again. Maybe if you die three times, it might take effect.

Orlando, FL

#1004176 Oct 15, 2013
Odin wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read that article.
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/...
Congratulation, you are in absolutely no danger of being attacked by zombies.
The poll was misleading on one question in particular.

"Agree or disagree: Government should raise taxes on Americans who make more than $1 million a year."

They should have worded it: Agree or disagree: Government should raise taxes on Americans who already pay the majority of taxes for half of the country who make more than $1 million a year."

I really don't think many Americans even realize how much the wealthiest pay in taxes already so they don't have to.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1004177 Oct 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Democracy: a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections.
Synonym: Republic
Republic: " a (1): a government having a chief of state who is not a monarch and who in modern times is usually a president (2): a political unit (as a nation) having such a form of government
b (1): a government in which supreme power resides in a body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by elected officers and representatives responsible to them and governing according to law (2): a political unit (as a nation) having such a form of government"
A Constitutional Republic- is a form of democracy
How did you people get this misinformed?
Its a simple question you should ask yourself. Who told you this crap, Flack. Why do you still listen to them.
My God people..
"it's always amazed me that there isn't one person here in our neighborhood that will go knocking on doors and ask for money for whatever reason. Their kid needs it. The kid needs to go to school. Somebody needs to go to the doctor. There's not one neighbor in our neighborhood who'll come knocking on our door or anybody else's asking for money, but they will vote for people who will do it for them," and it's true.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1004178 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose again, Emaam. You were so enraged over Dave making you look the fool again, you missed the excahnge between Lily and I.
Here it is, you can find it on page 46305.
----------
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner for sure.
<quoted text>
----------
You don't have the good sense to keep your stupid mouth shut.
Shouldn't you be oout collecting scrap metal to pay for your son's Obamacare??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OMG he's so stupid; worse than whatever. But, he'll chew on this bone all damn day now. Watch.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1004179 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Jews know the true nature of your Party.
that's why most Jews are Democrats. Democrats are the Party of incllusion, while you hate minorities of all stripes, including Jews. You've proven it repeatedly.
Hatred for your fellow Americans is your stock in trade.
Funny how Lois Lame, serial name changer, serial liar, the most ignorant wingnut here, considers everyone else to be confused.
Very telling.
Really?

Are Palestinians In Israel included?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1004180 Oct 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like a threat....
this one will go in your NSA file....
You paranoid extremists, right and left wing, are the only ones afraid of NSA. Normal people don't walk through life looking over their shoulder. Not much scares me.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1004181 Oct 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Page 272....
(2) EFFECTIVE DATE.—The amendment made by paragraph (1) shall to reporting for years beginning with 2012.
SEC. 1145. TREATMENT OF CERTAIN CANCER HOSPITALS.
Section 1833(t) of the Social Security Act (42 U.S.C.1395l(t)) is amended by adding at the end the following new paragraph:‘‘(18) AUTHORIZATION OF ADJUSTMENT FOR CANCER HOSPITALS.—‘‘(A) STUDY.—The Secretary shall conduct a study to determine if, under the system under this subsection, costs incurred by hospitals described in section 1886(d)(1)(B)(v) with respect to ambulatory payment classification groups exceed those costs incurred by other hospitals furnishing services under this subsection (as determined appropriate by the Secretary).
‘‘(B) AUTHORIZATION OF ADJUSTMENT.—
Insofar as the Secretary determines under subparagraph (A) that costs incurred by hospitals described in section 1886(d)(1)(B)(v) exceed those costs incurred by other hospitals furnishing services under this subsection, the Secretary shall provide for an appropriate adjustment under paragraph (2)(E) to reflect those..,
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3200i ...
There I wuz, sitting on the lake wondering what lure I'm going to use next. I chose the obnoxious clown-colored lure with more hooks than lure, cast it next to a school of Democrats wondering which one is stupid enough to leave school and hit this obvious lure, I give it some "provide the text" top water action, and look what I caught.
Obviously, you are ignorant of the most significant descriptions of governmental philosophy ever written in the history of civilization.
You don't even recognize that the text you provided could have been from one of Machiavelli's letters that comprise "The Prince".
"The Secretary shall determine...."
Do you even realize what this law means when it gives arbitrary and subjective authority to some person who occupies some position in government?
What you provided is proof there is no law to be enforced. Everything you provided proves ObamaKare intends for subjective enforcement. There is no criteria in the text you provided for the people to read and understand what the law is that they must comply with.
What is written in the law is, the Secretary decides who gets health care, and who doesn't. The Secretary decides what hospitals get paid, and which ones do not.
The ObamaKare law is nothing more than another Democrat Marxist program to give what one individual works for to someone who won't work for it.
The ObamaKare law couldn't have been more Marxist if Karl Marx would have written it himself, and it couldn't be more Machiavellian if Machiavelli had to approve what Karl Marx wrote.
"The Secretary will determine...."
The Secretary will not be reviewing and approving/denying payment. There will be a huge bureaucracy doing that, under the orders and guidance of the Secretary... like the IRS Secretary ordering the opponents of the Democrats be targeted.
Since that same person will be the "Secretary" adjudicating ObamaKare, it's obvious those who oppose the Democrats will be dying on the street without health care.
ObamaKare is a Marxist program with Machiavellian execution.
It's that plain and simple, and obviously medieval.
To remind you of your lie: Page 272. section 1145: At age 76 when you most need it, you are not eligible for cancer treatment.

It is obvious that you are already brain dead so you really don't need to worry about Obamacare.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1004182 Oct 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So the ghosts in your TV, the ones you talk to, gave you new talking points today!!
But you still sounnd like an idiot. Denying all sorts of things that everyone knows to be true.
Now I know where you got your Randy Weaver bullshit from!!
You're running away from the post again.
You're also running away from your own post, too.
Where's that post you were going to show us? You were going to show us a post from me where I said I talked to ghosts in my television. Did you find it and discover you're an idiot?

Now, back to the post from me you ran away from:

Most people have heard the name Machiavelli. Today, almost nobody knows why you heard that name a long time ago, and haven't heard it even whispered in recent memory. Few people are aware Machiavelli has a very negative connotation. Machiavelli wrote an instructional manual on how to administer control of landed wealth, which included peasants bound to the land. He described what he called the fir...st princedom and inherited princedoms. Part of the first princedom is a description of establishing totalitarian government over a newly acquired peasantry and the land they belonged to. This requires adjudication in strict adherence to the agenda of the prince, who owns the land and peasants. A governor of issues is appointed for this purpose, and they are the final word on any issue.
Now, go read the text of the ObamaKare law and pay particular attention to where the text reads "The Secretary will determine...." everything. All issues are resolved when "The Secretary will determine" what is done.
The execution of ObamaKare is right out of Machiavelli's The Prince. The principle content of ObamaKare could have been written by Karl Marx.
And this actually passed through the US Congress and was signed into law.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1004183 Oct 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Jekyll (Demos/Tenzing) prefers his Mr. Hyde persona.....
You know that to be a lie.

You talk to Tenzing.

You're scared shitless of me. When I show up, you run off.

I'm lovin' it. A 'free fire zone'. I've whipped you so badly, you cringe and hide whenever you see me here.

Now I've got Lois Lame, Dweeb (he of ghosts in the TV), and Whatever doing the same.

This is great. Wingnuts are such pfaeries.

Orlando, FL

#1004184 Oct 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
So what's the latest with the death panels?
I've been in a holding pattern my new venture:
Homer's Death Panels
Homer 2016 - "I'll decide who lives and who dies"
Obama's "supervisory panel" already decides that. Lois Lerner and others like her from the IRS are probably on the panel.

So no worries, Homer. You'll be rid of us soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 min Bruin For Life 27,453
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 228,040
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Next time 200,990
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 hr Brian_G 305,709
Yahoo's call for overhaul of USA Basketball, FI... Mon johnnyj 1
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••