Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1002677 Oct 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the subject was a vote on ending ObamaKKKare, not a "clean" budget bill...
"John Galt"
President nobama wants a clean budget bill with no strings attached, well one little string he wants a trillion dollar increase.
Peace
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1002678 Oct 13, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's administration has been disasterous for low income and the working poor. FAILURE of an administration!
It's amazing how you know that... without proof son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1002679 Oct 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine. It's the Post Office that's always having problems."
If this wasn't a Freudian slip to beat all Freudian slips...
Obama knows big government can't efficiently manage itself or anything else, but his hunger for power and control is stronger than being honest about it. It just slipped out anyway.
lol! I want to make sure about one thing... you do understand the USPS is a private, for profit organization, right?

Spokane, WA

#1002680 Oct 13, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor old envy ridden no life topix dwelling cry baby say what? Assume the position "BOY".
"poop"
"yuck" leaves the thread and you appear. Coincidence?
Peace
KMA
PS: How many Hollywierd models did you take to dinner at Red Libster last night?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1002682 Oct 13, 2013
Boehner if you need inspiration whether to’ Stand and Fight’ remember the( Alamo) the odds was against them they had a choice either to fight or Run they chose the Honorable thing’ Fight ‘quit negotiating it’s time to Stand!!

Spokane, WA

#1002683 Oct 13, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That's no way to talk about Easy Eed and Galt. But very true.
"John Galt"
This post must irritate you a bit. A poster linking you to a peasant like me.
Peace

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1002684 Oct 13, 2013
Obama’s Tax-funded Renewable Energy Fails

"Don’t be fooled by the political hype. Alternative energy sources fail the cost, reliability, and scalability tests.

Whether it is ethanol for transportation or wind and solar for electricity, politically correct energies are an economic drain."

Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc.($2 million)*
Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc.($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp.($100 million)

*Denotes companies that have filed for bankruptcy.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1002685 Oct 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the fact I have to prove this to you is very telling.
http://www.federalbudget.com/
Although Social Security & Medicare make up a sizable portion of the budget does mean they add to the debt.

Both programs are funded & the funding they generate pay for the programs.

My God, Carol, get a freaking grip & get better informed.

Spokane, WA

#1002686 Oct 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
When there's an inexperienced and overzealous radical liberal sitting in the Oval Office who desires nothing more than to fundamentally transform this nation into his image and he has a majority in both houses, it's understandable why republicans would refuse to allow them to cause more damage.
The Republicans gave Obama and the Democrats their coveted tax increases and got nothing in return as promised - their usual pattern of making empty promises and then blaming Republicans.
Why should Congress get special exemptions from Obamacare and no one else?
Why should corporations be granted a one year delay and not the rest of us?
Why would Obama and Reid dig in their heels rather than make these reasonable changes to Obamacare to end the shutdown?
Democrats have nothing to be proud of. So why constantly defend them?
"Carol"
What in the heck are you doing on this thread? "nutsucker" claims he ran you off again. Are you trying to make a liar out of "nutsucker" again?
Peace
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1002687 Oct 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet it wasn't easy to investigate such disgusting shysters. "Gets" indeed. They have some nerve complaining about Sharia Law. Hypocrites.
Well, what are you going to do? These people use religion to protect them from secular law. The worse part is they did it for money.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1002689 Oct 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine. It's the Post Office that's always having problems."
If this wasn't a Freudian slip to beat all Freudian slips...
Obama knows big government can't efficiently manage itself or anything else, but his hunger for power and control is stronger than being honest about it. It just slipped out anyway.
Pass a law forcing UPDS & FED Ex to pass every mailbox in the country 6 days a week & let me know how they are doing.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1002690 Oct 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to laugh at her assertion that "there are no penalties, no repercussions, and the sympathetic press plugs their ears, shuts their eyes, and closes their mouths" to those who criticize "Christians". When, in reality, that describes exactly what the Catholic church and "sympathetic press" did in dealing with pedophilia and priests. Amazing how they think they can just sweep that under the rug. If it was any other organization, the Catholic Church would have been shut down and run out of town.
What bothers me is that's EXACTLY what he's trying to do... protect the Church at all cost.

There's no remorse... not anger... no feeling of betrayal... just a strong, instinctive desire to protect the Church at any cost.

As far as he's concerned about the victims, well, they don't exist!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1002691 Oct 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
if by constant you mean this time around that's not really constant.
he's caved at every turn until now. your right wing whining about this time around impresses no one.
Obama is not running for reelection, so i would imagine with the success that's he's having right now in showing the country what he's had to deal with for the last 5 years his middle finger will be very busy.
and that's the Obama that we should've seen from day one. it's not like he would have been fighting against GOP policies that had been proven to work.
Agree
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1002692 Oct 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Thank bushie boy for iraq son.
Then sing the praises of his success.
Al Qaeda is regaining strength in Iraq, which should surprise no one for the Bush installed Iraqi Shiite led government is assisting Shiite led Syria and Iran. Geez__who didn't see that coming???

Meanwhile, the autonomous Kurds are ready to take on any rebel faction, including Al Qaeda because the Kurds are over the sectarian bullshyt.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1002693 Oct 13, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
Son will you ever offer a post that makes sense and offers something of interest? Just once? Doubtful. Do you practice being stoopid? You must.
Peace
KMA
If you mean talk along the guidelines you people prescribe to make your point?

I do son.

So I guess you don't believe pedophilia in the Church is evil either, eh?

Seems you're not all that intelligent as you think... or morally correct for that matter
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1002694 Oct 13, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
All will give you credit, you are truly a dumb shit. Did I spell dumb shit correctly?
Peace
KMA
lol! I'm sure you've spelled that word many, many, MANY times son.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1002695 Oct 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Dang son!
So based on your claims, you should be demanding the military should be put out to bid as well.
Hey, and while we're at it, why not put the government out to bid too!!!
C'mon son! Get the ball rolling!
Bush did that by hiring Blackwater private military and paid them more than our own soldiers.
That's what the Republicans are all about; the zest and quest for funneling government funds into their pockets.
That's what Jeb Bush is all about; he is dying for public education funds to line his pockets, all the while turning our children into a bunch of zombies staring at a computer screen all day with his bogus online school. They're all a bunch of thieves and Lois is a moron.

Spokane, WA

#1002696 Oct 13, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, and my diagnosis would be the dreaded fence post syndrome.A common affliction amongst the baggers.
"poop"
Finally you are being honest. You admit that you are dumber then a fence post.
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1002697 Oct 13, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
"yuck" leaves the thread and you appear. Coincidence?
Peace
KMA
PS: How many Hollywierd models did you take to dinner at Red Libster last night?
lol! What's interesting about you is you offer nothing interesting son. Not even once.

You just pop in and out like a sniper!

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1002698 Oct 13, 2013
Social Security Report: SS, DI, Medicare All in Financial Trouble

According to the 2012 “Status of the Social Security and Medicare Programs” published by the U.S. Social Security Administration, Social Security, Social Security Disability Insurance and Medicare are all in financial trouble.

http://sustainablefreedomlab.org/2013/02/20/s...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 12 min tarmo 1,115
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 30 min Rosa_Winkel 228,566
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 305,850
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Trojan 27,589
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 5 hr PieceMaker 342
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) 18 hr Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE