Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#999741 Oct 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
do i post the same 'questions' a few hundred times?
this whole 'America hates the GOP' thing really has you nutjobs on a projection kick. next thing you know you'll be accusing liberals of being the racists. oh wait, you tried that already.
you seen where America hates the GOP?
If the wuestion is never answered by anyone on Earth, I just repost until someone out there in the world can answer it.
For example:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

You have to identify an actual source of real money to answer the question. "Money will grow on trees" is not an answer to that question.

So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#999742 Oct 10, 2013
Obamacare success story!!!!!!

Democrats hate the people...

they kill kids...

and they punish the family...

"David Bartels: It appears to my wife and I that the only way for us to comply with the Affordable Care Act is to legally divorce. Her employer no longer offers family insurance. Because she has employer coverage, myself and the kids cannot get subsidies from the exchange. I'm unemployed and the kids are under 26 yrs old. We cannot afford health insurance. To summarize; in order to comply with the law we believe that we must get a divorce and separate our income in order to qualify for low income substitutes for the three of us who are insured."

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/10/t...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#999743 Oct 10, 2013
Need givvernment aided healthcare?

Go to a givvernment OFFICE and apply...where all the REST
of the givverment aided programs are applied for.

Duhm azz Marxist-Commie thieves and hacks.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#999744 Oct 10, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>As is common with tyrants, the Obama administration truly believes the People have no right to privacy, no right to due process, no right to representation in government and no right to determine your own engagement in commerce. This is why Obama is playing such hardball to shove O'bamacare down everybody's throats: the government desperately needs to gather all this surveillance data so that it can leverage it to blackmail members of the U.S. Supreme Court, the Senate, the House, and even federal judges. Blackmail is essential to maintaining power in a corrupt society. And Healthcare.gov is the portal for scraping passwords, IP addresses and even financial details from anyone gullible enough to actually hand this over to government (i.e. democrats).
America doesn't hate Obama. America hates Republicans. and if you keep spouting Alex Jones conspiracy theories your friends and family will start hating you when Thanksgiving rolls around and you start in at the table about how you've become totally nutjob crazy and everyone needs to know it.

don't laugh, i've personally seen it happen. people start gagging on turkey and everyone wants to know if they can go sit at the kids table.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#999745 Oct 10, 2013
Of the many CRs passed by the House sent to the Senate; the one Reid picks out to have a floor vote for is the VA bill. The Dems gleefully voted it down.

Two days later there is a big uproar about no death benefits for those KIA. The Dems voting down the VA CR had caused this benefit to be denied.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#999746 Oct 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Republicans outraged at delay of military death benefits they caused
This follows the established pattern that if the shutdown (or sequester, or whatever else) has an effect Republicans don't like, it comes as a surprise to them and is doubtless the fault of whichever part of the administration was tasked with reading Republican minds and then carrying out their intentions with sharply limited resources. Apparently congressional Republicans never learned the classic childhood lesson that actions have consequences, sometimes unintended ones. But really, guys, you shut down the government and it won't only be the poor people and government workers you're trying to hurt who get hurt. This is not something to be constantly blaming others for.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/09/1245...
I would be ashamed to paste dailykos.. only commie would spam that..

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#999747 Oct 10, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I hear impeachment all over the place-in Chicago, in Madison--people I have never thought would ever turn on O'bama. Seems to be the topic of choice these days.
That's the reason a million blue-collar truckers are going to DC. They want Obama impeached.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#999748 Oct 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If the wuestion is never answered by anyone on Earth, I just repost until someone out there in the world can answer it.
For example:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You have to identify an actual source of real money to answer the question. "Money will grow on trees" is not an answer to that question.
So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
just shutup and pay your taxes.

question answered.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#999749 Oct 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans: "Either defund Delay the ACA or we will harm the country."
I am not surprised to see people like you cheer this action & then blame Obama.
The ACA was passed, signed, upheld in court & verified when your "repeal" candidate got slaughtered by Obama.
If you want to change the law. QUIT THREATENING MY COUNTRY & try to win elections to change it.ou know, the way it is written in the CONSTITUTION.
<spam>
Laney F

New York, NY

#999750 Oct 10, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare is actually a self-incrimination surveillance program designed to ensnare the American people in a devil's contract
Obamacare is the meta-level con of tricking Americans into thinking they're signing up for free health insurance when, in reality, the website primarily exists to scrape personal financial details, passwords, emails and social security numbers from Americans who will later be targeted by the government itself.
All the emails registered with Healthcare.gov , for example, will likely be used by the Obama administration to spam people with political propaganda or contrived "terror alerts" that use fear to concentrate more power in the hands of government.
All the financial data will be turned over to the IRS for criminal investigations of Americans who are suspected of under-reporting their incomes (or supporting "patriot" groups with financial donations).
All the passwords used on Healthcare.gov will be turned over to the NSA and matched up with individual IP addresses so that NSA operatives can hack into private bank accounts, encrypted email accounts and other private data, based on the assumption that most users use identical passwords across all the websites they commonly access.(A person's password under Obamacare probably has a 50% chance of also working for their online banking. And since the NSA has your social security number, it's a no-brainer to match up your online surfing habits with your phone number, home address, investment holdings, tax returns, international travel history and so on.)
So the Obamacare exchanges opened up last week, and depending on who you listen to, signing up is as easy as buying a tea cozy that looks like a Boston terrier on Amazon or as hard as juggling greased cobras in the dark.

I decided the only way to know was by trying to sign up at ny.gov .

As far as ease goes, it wasn't so bad. Assuming you have by your side every piece of paperwork you've ever acquired, you should be OK. You'll also need every number that's ever been assigned to you, including the ones on the tickets you took the last three times you waited at the Stop & Shop deli.

But I was left with the impression that signing up for insurance under the exchanges is about as hard as signing up for insurance from a company.

No matter whom you're buying health insurance from or who runs the website, they're going to want to know more about you than your spouse would ever care to hear.

The real shock came when, after entering my Social Security number, I was asked to confirm my identity by picking, from multiple-choice lists, a car I once owned, a previous address and a former employer. Each was nestled in among cars I'd never owned, places I'd never lived and employers for whom I'd never worked.

The system knows everything. I would not have been surprised if I'd been asked to pick the one gal from high school who agreed to go out with me (thanks, Principal Sullivan) or the library book ("Finding Work After the Felony") I left on a bus near Provo, Utah.

When a government computer knows the address of the studio apartment you shared with six guys, two snakes and an imaginary wizard after college, the lack of privacy in this world really hits home.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#999751 Oct 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
America doesn't hate Obama. America hates Republicans. and if you keep spouting Alex Jones conspiracy theories your friends and family will start hating you when Thanksgiving rolls around and you start in at the table about how you've become totally nutjob crazy and everyone needs to know it.
don't laugh, i've personally seen it happen. people start gagging on turkey and everyone wants to know if they can go sit at the kids table.
<spam>

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#999752 Oct 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that explains the million blue-collar truckers going to DC to demand Obama be impeached.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#999753 Oct 10, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I hear impeachment all over the place-in Chicago, in Madison--people I have never thought would ever turn on O'bama. Seems to be the topic of choice these days.
There is an "Impeach Obama Overpass" campaign. Individuals are making Impeach signs and hanging them on the overpasses of highways.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#999754 Oct 10, 2013
Right wing loonies here are growing frantic as they see their imaginary world crumbling around them. Obama is rock solid. Boener is getting beat up by his own party. The tea party exposed as a mob of terrorists.
All these morons can do is cut and paste propaganda from their wealthy handlers.
Everyone with a brain realizes that the government shutdown is their baby, watch them spin and squirm.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#999755 Oct 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans: "Either defund Delay the ACA or we will harm the country."
I am not surprised to see people like you cheer this action & then blame Obama.
The ACA was passed, signed, upheld in court & verified when your "repeal" candidate got slaughtered by Obama.
If you want to change the law. QUIT THREATENING MY COUNTRY & try to win elections to change it.ou know, the way it is written in the CONSTITUTION.
Okay. Then...ooohh say... let's
SAVE the lower working classes of AMERICA from the ROBBER parasites of the robbinghoodieTic tax and fine commeiTics!
DELAY IT DUH A VEY...it's NO where near ready for implementation in it's current totally flocked up form.
IMPEACH THE half rotten apple barrel before the broke back mule of MARXIST, Constitutional breaching, American hating regime of megalomaniacal morons!
(Grow some REAL ones for a change will ya plz.)
Whatever

Gering, NE

#999756 Oct 10, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
see anything wrong here?
1 hour and six minutes....
"Unbelievable: Obama gets no questions at presser on ObamaCare rollout or shutdown theater"
"It ran for one hour and six minutes, with 12 different reporters being called on — although, notably, not Ed Henry of Fox News — and between them they couldn’t muster one question about the catastrophe that is Healthcare.gov or the spectacle of National Park Rangers locking senior-citizen tourists out of war memorials and/or inside their hotels."
http://hotair.com/archives/2013/10/08/unbelie ...
Even some of the press is complaining about how "sit up" the questions appeared.

Someone would pitch a question and Obama would say "Good point" and then find the talking point they related to it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#999757 Oct 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the reason a million blue-collar truckers are going to DC. They want Obama impeached.
Truckers Ride for the Constitution October 11 - Take to Beltway in protest...

See Facebook Truckers Ride For The Constitution 97,688 likes · 105,135 talking about this..

https://www.facebook.com/ridefortheconstituti...

The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama...

Tear down this Wall Comrade obama...

Go Truckers!!... Go Middle Clas!!... Go Bikers!!...

When the Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#999758 Oct 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
There is an "Impeach Obama Overpass" campaign. Individuals are making Impeach signs and hanging them on the overpasses of highways.
Here's a great example of how desperate and frantic these loonies are.
Not one chance in hell of Obama being impeached!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#999759 Oct 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
question answered.
no questions allowed.

Fixed it.
Laney F

New York, NY

#999760 Oct 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is probably the only religious fanatic nutjob on here. Who in his right mind would ever consent to laying in a bed shitting in his pants for 14 years and have it broadcast daily on tv?
Isn't that how you spent your honeymoon?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 41 min none_of_the_above 1,104
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 43 min New Age Spiritual... 228,548
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 55 min Mychihuahuawillbite 305,844
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,578
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 6 hr PieceMaker 339
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) 10 hr Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE