Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1522956 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#999864 Oct 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waste your time driving to Mount Rushmore. You're not allowed to look at it. Even though it's a mountain.
To tell the truth, I've got just one question.

What government shut down?

87 percen tof the government is fully functioning. Given the grotesquely obese government we have with the Democrats today, that's enough to do everything the government should do.
If that's the only way to control spending, we should "shut down" the government more often.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#999865 Oct 10, 2013
dem wrote:
Clean up time.
All you scum tea baggers line up against the wall.
You're a breath of fresh air.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#999867 Oct 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waste your time driving to Mount Rushmore. You're not allowed to look at it. Even though it's a mountain.
On the other hand Kennedy Space Center is open for business.

I wonder who actually figures out which non essential employees will be furloughed. Seriously.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#999868 Oct 10, 2013
Emeem wrote:
Write this down.
When Dow=12,999
Hello Obamacare!
Goodbye teabaggers!
Occupy wall Street much?

<spam Patrick>

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#999869 Oct 10, 2013
dem wrote:
Clean up time.
All you scum tea baggers line up against the wall.
1-800-FUCKYOU )))))
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#999870 Oct 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Call 1-800-FUCKYOU and say that.))))
Poor shorty; everyone he calls says the same thing to him.
Maybe you ought to take the hint.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#999873 Oct 10, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
We take them out with rocket propelled grenades. Just like how we fight the Taliban.
Please tell us how you can be fighting the Taliban while you're giving them "safe passage" throughout Afghanistan.

You're an idiot.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#999874 Oct 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What is on the table is extending the individual mandate for one year.
the table has been wiped clean.

and if i post something today that puts Obama in a bad light please don't start acting like an Obamabot.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#999875 Oct 10, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Please sign a waiver saying you will not use Medicare then proceed to fk yourself you tea bag azzhole
The Left are in such a bad mood. It is like they are out of talking points or something.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

#999877 Oct 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans: "Either defund Delay the ACA or we will harm the country."
I am not surprised to see people like you cheer this action & then blame Obama.
The ACA was passed, signed, upheld in court & verified when your "repeal" candidate got slaughtered by Obama.
If you want to change the law. QUIT THREATENING MY COUNTRY & try to win elections to change it.ou know, the way it is written in the CONSTITUTION.
Campaign promises are bribes...
For the lazy...

You have to suspend alot of your ethics to make obama a success....doophus!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#999879 Oct 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dumb and dumber each and every day.
lily who makes a ridiculous claim, then can't back it up! Talk about looking dumbass and ignorant,lily working hard to try and prove it all day long... that's stupid lily!

Tear down this Wall Comrade obama...

When the Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#999881 Oct 10, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your lies.
You got one minute.
Then I'm gonna squeeze your enormous cranium in a vise till your midget eyes explode.
"The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned."

I don't see anything about paying for any Marxist welfare program in that text from the Constitution. It says pay the debt.

I really wish you AND Obama had read the Constitution at least once in your lives.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

#999884 Oct 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, J-J, once again you prove yourself dirtier and dumber than a coal bucket--the subject was Nobel Prize for Literature winners, and Dante, Aeschylus, nor Shakespeare were ever in the running. Keep talking to Phaggy Fenny; he's more your academically challenged equal.
Any of your students win a Nobel? How bout you?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#999885 Oct 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>On the other hand Kennedy Space Center is open for business.
I wonder who actually figures out which non essential employees will be furloughed. Seriously.
By executive order Comrade obama, a sellout can fund or open anything you idiot..

When the Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#999886 Oct 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, J-J, once again you prove yourself dirtier and dumber than a coal bucket--the subject was Nobel Prize for Literature winners, and Dante, Aeschylus, nor Shakespeare were ever in the running. Keep talking to Phaggy Fenny; he's more your academically challenged equal.
This was totally illiterate on your part.

Your post asked if the right read a certain list of books-you cannot make up a new topic after the fact.

The name calling is shows you knew your stupid obfuscation wouldn't work.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#999888 Oct 10, 2013
Angry tea baggers on this site becoming unglued.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#999889 Oct 10, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Not happening. That's not how are government works.
Surprised that lil midget constitutionalist can't explain why congress is neglecting their constitutional duties by not paying our bills.
Explain it fk face.
You ignorant miserable ghetto idiot..

It's the culture...
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

#999891 Oct 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope not. Why don't the members of Congress forfeit their salaries to help the poor? Boehner is a goner; worst Speaker ever, I almost feel sorry for him. Oh great; now I'm going to burst into tears. I need a hanky.
Drunk!!!!!!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#999892 Oct 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The Left are in such a bad mood. It is like they are out of talking points or something.
the only talking point they need is...America hates the GOP.

talking point your way out of that one.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#999894 Oct 10, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Any truck driving tea bagger gets in my way ill drag that hillbilly scab out of his cab and beitch slap him.
Like Reginald Denny?
Boy, you better get back in that cotton field and start picking before massah sees you playing around on that internet. He'll whup yo ass fo sho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr ThomasA 313,988
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Thu Short pharts 32,919
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 20 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr 20 DelucaKoehn 11
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 18 RNC 11,137
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Apr 8 Allycat1999 290
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... Mar '17 BuzzerPhartss 2
More from around the web