Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998539 Oct 8, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
Hillary 2016 watch out. Incoming. She will make history as first Female President.
Hillary is Old guard, Old ideas, Old school, To Old and sick and many women do not like her...

The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama...

Tear down this Wall Obama...

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#998540 Oct 8, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
NIH!!"!
Shrimp on treadmills and scrotum washing class!
Yep, that is what you republicans were chanting until now when all of a sudden, NIH deserves saving. You are such hypocrites. No morals. No Ethics.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998541 Oct 8, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Hey carol.....
Can you call "president Romney?"
LOL
LOL
LOL
maybe he can talk sense to #FLATBOEHNER
and end this Republican shut down.
Ohhhh
Maybe you can call vice president palin?
(What a Scary thought!)
Can anyone figure out these crazy Republicans?
OBAMACARE! It kicked their azzzzz!
(Provided by Blue Cross)
Ignore the man with the net who is behind you.

What is wrong with you?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#998542 Oct 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Every bill has side deals to get votes.
If the ACA lost the seats, why didn't your "repeal" candidate bet Obama in the 2012 election?
Why did Democrats gain seats n 2012?
The America people want Republicans to do something to actually help this country & quit wasting time on Obamacare. Polls show it yet you dumbasses are too GD stupid to see it.
Republicas: " Defund or delay Obamacare or we will hurt America"
Talk of Default a 'Scare Tactic' Fear Fear and more Fear O'bama. There are more Republicans in the total house and senate. You can have O'bama and Biteme and there are still more Republicans. Did you know that?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998543 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you go back and read the Budget Control Act of 2011 (BCA) and the guidelines set out therein for furloughing non-essential
Federal employees as an "austerity fiscal policy". By shutting down the government, Republicans have affected the spending cut targets of every department and forced what we are now experiencing. Live with it. You own it.
See, you cannot get anything right.

The Dems shut down the government by their refusal to negotiate.

Prevented this

#998544 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that line of bull? You are the one who seems to be searching for someone to pay for your medical care. After all, it is you who has been complaining that you can't find satisfactory insurance on the exchange. The only real reason to go to the exchang is if you qualify for a subsidy.
I, on the other hand, have insurance. I've had insurance since the day I was born. I've never been without health insurance nor have I ever needed any government assistance...unlike you.
Let me get this straight--you had insurance but you had no shoes? Remember usm you said you had to put cardboard in your shoes cause you were so poor...mmm mmm mmm. So now your parents paid for health insurance but couldn't clothe or feed you? what a bunch huh?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998545 Oct 8, 2013
facebook hates obamacare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks and hispanics... https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."

Obama: Close all National Parks and make people suffer AND... all people or anyone living on federal land needs to pack up and get out. Yeah, that includes you-Obama... http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/226557661.html

The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama...

Go Middle Class... Go Truckers...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#998546 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Dems: our way or let the kids go without chemotherapy when there is a solution sitting there that won't harm anyone including the Dems.
The press have even started stating there is no way to justify the Dems refusal to pass this resolution.
Yet, heartless you keep trying to justify it.
You just never learn. "The NIH has put 75 percent of its 14,700 employees on indefinite leave. The 1,400 clinical trials currently in progress will continue, but new trials that would include 200 people 10 of them kids with cancer (that are scheduled to start next week) will have to be delayed until the government funds the institution."

Tick tock, tick tock. Republicans had better get off their tushes if they are going to fund those trials next week.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/children-with-can...

Location hidden

#998547 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Until there is a Republican president and then you will be in angst about it.
None of the people who oppose Obamacare will be happy with this program no matter who is in office.
Of course, most people are not blind partisans as you are.
Obama was reelected BECAUSE of the Affordable Care Act. You people are just running scared.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998548 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that is what you republicans were chanting until now when all of a sudden, NIH deserves saving. You are such hypocrites. No morals. No Ethics.
Good grief, woman! What kind of twisted logic says that without paying for testicle washing studies there would be no chemotherapy for kids.

Really, that is totally whacked out.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#998549 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Until there is a Republican president and then you will be in angst about it.
None of the people who oppose Obamacare will be happy with this program no matter who is in office.
Of course, most people are not blind partisans as you are.
That one always stumps me - how any rationally thinking human being can be manipulated to the point of believing everything one party tells them? That goes for ANY political party.

Prevented this

#998550 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: Religion is the root of all evil.
Study a little history and you will grasp the truth.
Then quit using bible verses you backslider.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998551 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just never learn. "The NIH has put 75 percent of its 14,700 employees on indefinite leave. The 1,400 clinical trials currently in progress will continue, but new trials that would include 200 people 10 of them kids with cancer (that are scheduled to start next week) will have to be delayed until the government funds the institution."
Tick tock, tick tock. Republicans had better get off their tushes if they are going to fund those trials next week.
http://www.nationalmemo.com/children-with-can...
The woman without a clue what the shut down is about presumes to lecture anyone? LOL

Yep and the Dems are without an excuse to NOT pass the NIH CR.

Location hidden

#998552 Oct 8, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy,
20,000 years ago...
cave men killed other cave men over mammoth bones and watering holes dumazz...
God does not 'kill' people...idiots like you do...
Guess you never studied the Muslim conquests, Crusades, the Spanish Reconquista, the Ottoman wars, Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the Insurgency in the North Caucasus, the Nagorno-Karabakh War, the Yugoslav Wars, the Second Sudanese Civil War, the Syrian civil war or the Nigerian Sharia conflict, among others. I suppose you have never heard the term radical Islamic Jihadism. Get real.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998553 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you go back and read the Budget Control Act of 2011 (BCA) and the guidelines set out therein for furloughing non-essential
Federal employees as an "austerity fiscal policy". By shutting down the government, Republicans have affected the spending cut targets of every department and forced what we are now experiencing. Live with it. You own it.
The Budget Control Act of 2011 was signed into law by obama you idiot... Obama and democrats own it...

Go Middle Class... Go Truckers...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998554 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was reelected BECAUSE of the Affordable Care Act. You people are just running scared.
What a lie!

The majority has disliked Obamacare for years now.

Location hidden

#998555 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ill informed about the issue-no big surprise.
What is on Reid's table is an extension of individual mandate for a year.
Given the problems with it; this is very reasonable!
It is funny you are accusing anyone of acting like a two year old.
Pot meet kettle.
No, it is not "REASONABLE". Legislating through the budget process is not how this works.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#998556 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Generalize much?

While you're at it, why not give us some examples of moral and ethical liberals?

Location hidden

#998557 Oct 8, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Let me get this straight--you had insurance but you had no shoes? Remember usm you said you had to put cardboard in your shoes cause you were so poor...mmm mmm mmm. So now your parents paid for health insurance but couldn't clothe or feed you? what a bunch huh?
Yep, my parents were poor but they ALWAYS made health insurance a priority. Unlike losers like you who are willing to live off of government assistance if something goes wrong.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998558 Oct 8, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
That one always stumps me - how any rationally thinking human being can be manipulated to the point of believing everything one party tells them? That goes for ANY political party.
The spooky part is that is not the first time it has happen in history.

The giving up your mind or common sense to anyone is giving up on being you and dangerous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 15 min RiccardoFire 201,445
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 min Anonymous 29,090
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 27 min IBdaMann 4,368
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 50 min Eagle 12 235,834
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Brian_G 308,999
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 4 hr squeezers 762
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 23 hr alvina haynes 13
More from around the web