Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1536430 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#998950 Oct 9, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You were so discredited and humiliated as Ghost from Bumpass, I guess you needed a new sock!
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Zero.
How's that 50K / year doin' fer ya po boy?
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
lol! Actually no son.

You're so locked up in your own world, you can't see beyond it.

But that's ok. It only supports the fact you have no brain power beyond believing what you WANT. Reality has no basis in fact for you!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#998951 Oct 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Oh hell don't ask him that. He will say we should get rid of the debt ceiling instead of staying under it. That's all those fools in D.C. need is an open end credit line.
Whats the point when the same "fools" spending the money are the same "fools" as setting the debt limit.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#998952 Oct 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that WAS stupid. Especially given the FACT that Obama was reelected less than a year ago based on his success with passing healthcare reform.
No kidding. I got a call to attend an informational meeting about the Healthcare Bill and a volunteer training to explain it to people. I'm going to go and do it. It's incredible to me how ill informed people are because they stay glued to Fox News.
One woman who works for one of my clients, who is in her 50's said:

"Did you hear we have to buy insurance from the government? I can't afford it, and I don't go to the doctors" (this with a strong Tennessee accent)
It's just sad that Americans are so damn dumb.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#998953 Oct 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true of everything except Faux News. If the sly fox feeds them something, they swallow it hook, line and sinker.
lol! Swallow? They have an IV already prepped!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#998954 Oct 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop obfuscating the topic! This includes anybody here who thinks that talking about Bush somehow clears Obama in this shut down nonsense.
This is 2013 and this shut down is all about Obama.
Wrong again.

It's all about the House of Terrorists.

Your over the top emotional responses are typical. Hot flashes again??
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#998955 Oct 9, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the point of having a debt ceiling if you keep increasing the limit?
not much, except to occasionally slow the train before the coming wreck...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#998956 Oct 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no clue what I was referring to so you threw this in for grins and giggles?
That was terribly lame on your part.
Oh, but no one needs worry about a liar like you, right?

Right!!!!!

Location hidden

#998957 Oct 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, that doesn't explain the post to me that I responded to--
"Cite your source."
Give it up Sonic.
another 'whatever' meltdown in progress!!

She dodges, she weaves, she gets nailed again with her own ignorance!!
TSM

United States

#998958 Oct 9, 2013
We can’t afford Liberals/Democrats ‘Today’s Middle Class Resembles 1970s Poor, U.S. Adds 2 Times More Debt than Economic Output in Last 2 Years I guess Liberals calls this Progress!!

Location hidden

#998960 Oct 9, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I refer to the democrats as insurgents now.
Noun: a person who fights against an established government or authority.
The democrats are trying to take down the Republic.
A typically stupid comment from a nitwit who believes in Christian Zionists!!

I notice you're too scared to comment on any more of your stupidity.

Like the cardboard in your shoes!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#998961 Oct 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
slate is far and away a more reliable source than wordpress Communist propaganda.
The next time Matty says something incredibly stupid, are you willing to put your self respect on the line to defend him?

If so, you shouldn't being selling yourself out to defend the pure idiocy of someone else.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#998962 Oct 9, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Watch how the tolerant left articulates their displeasure should Chris Christie announce a possible run for prez in '16.
Chris Christie is intolerant of women who have abortions... going so far as to eliminate family planning funding from the state budget. That is something that no Democrat will tolerate.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#998963 Oct 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? The husband paid for Terry Schiavo to be kept alive for 14 years?
Probably all the more reason he wanted her to die - even by starvation - a slow agonizing death.

Would you like to die that way, Lily? No matter what your mental condition? You don't think Terri suffered in spite of her mental state literally being starved to death?

It was nothing short of barbaric and the entire nation had to watch it. I can't even imagine being one of her family members who begged to take care of her and were helpless to end her suffering.

Would you be able to watch a loved one starve to death even if you didn't think they'd want to live in their present condition?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Fayetteville, NC

#998964 Oct 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the president should sit down with Congress and discuss where nonessential spending cuts can be made before raising the debt ceiling again?
Do you think republicans are stupid for sending a budget bill with a repeal of the ACA attached to it?

ACA: LAW OF THE LAND.

MAJORITY OF VOTERS APPROVE.

minority Republicans shut down gov over ACA?

Do you think Republicans are stupid?

Location hidden

#998965 Oct 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop obfuscating the topic! This includes anybody here who thinks that talking about Bush somehow clears Obama in this shut down nonsense.
This is 2013 and this shut down is all about Obama.
"Whatever" meltdown in progress!!

Don't confuse her with the facts, she demands we only pay attention to her way of framing this discussion. LOL

She's an emotionally overwrought Teabagger. Reality doesn't intrude into her fantasy life.

Orlando, FL

#998966 Oct 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, but no one needs worry about a liar like you, right?
Right!!!!!
Do you think the president should sit down with Congress and discuss where nonessential spending cuts can be made before raising the debt ceiling again?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#998967 Oct 9, 2013
ACA should be renamed Welfare Health Care Act with less choices. It's not any more affordable than before and all of Obama & the Democrats promises were lies.

Orlando, FL

#998968 Oct 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that WAS stupid. Especially given the FACT that Obama was reelected less than a year ago based on his success with passing healthcare reform.
Trying to ask as many liberals as I can...

Location hidden

#998969 Oct 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
20000 unemployed illegals. Your kind of crowd.
You're talking thru your ass again.

But insults aimed at your fellow Americans is exactly what is expected from you asshats.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#998970 Oct 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again.
It's all about the House of Terrorists.
Your over the top emotional responses are typical. Hot flashes again??
Oh brother.

The House of Terrorist is the dumbest thing the Left site idiots have came up with.

Then, LOL, you turn around and try to accuse me of over the top responses negating both parts of your comments.

If you have nothing of value to share with us this morning than just admit. These games aren't giving you any cover and is a BIG waste of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr John-K 314,357
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr The pharts 33,111
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sat Eagle 12 258,476
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 16 Patriot 11,170
Penn State University & State College May 12 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr '17 DelucaKoehn 11
More from around the web