Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
916,061 - 916,080 of 1,080,470 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking thru your backside again. That's why it's all bullcrap.
This is all about raising the debt limit, weasel.
Spam........
----------
This seems as a better approach than a massive spending bill. So Obama and Dems claiming this approach is unheard of is pure nonsense. Dems pass the House appropriation bills for WIC, NIH, Border Guards, Head Start, etc. You are without excuse-Dems
Democratsthe party of NO...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking thru your backside again. That's why it's all bullcrap.
This is all about raising the debt limit, weasel.
I might remind you that the Farm Bill did not pass in the House!!
Bonehead could not get his own Party to support HIS Bill!!
"The House farm bill unexpectedly failed. So what happens next?
By Brad Plumer, Published: June 20, 2013 at 2:32 pm
The House just voted down the five-year,$940 billion farm bill on the floor. The final tally: 195 yeas and 234 nays. This was unexpected, to say the least. Farm bills have historically sailed through Congress without too much trouble."
----------
The Repugnant House is completely dysfunctional. As are you.
Could you get any dumber?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your continual whining proves even you believe the Repugnants are losing!!
Thanks for that, Dweeb!!
Hidden coward location in ghetto Wethersfield, Connecticunt and a childish avatar on Topix, nutcase stupid still breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking Dick Cheney in his gaseous windstorm of idiot while the country slides into an obama bin Lyin abyss and goes to hell.

Nutsack all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize George Bush, Dick Cheney, Obama, someone or something....

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Watch the ghetto commie liberal from Connecticunt disappear. nutsack always does when his ass clown ghetto and urban stupidity are exposed.
It's the culture...
The person rarely posts anything resembling a logical response.

All he has is silly name calling and hyperbole which may fool his mind, but no one else.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Durbin on floor says "Obamac.... the healthcare reform act"

Ahhhh! So, has the order to distance Obama from the law now been given?

Wish I could see the private polling done this week-end.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Billy Graham: BHO's hope and change mantra nothing more than a cliché. Warns USA faces increasing threats to civil/religious liberties from government.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The person rarely posts anything resembling a logical response.
All he has is silly name calling and hyperbole which may fool his mind, but no one else.
LMFAO... Yet the idiot child from from Wethersfield, CT is still breastfeeding on GW Bush and sucking Dick Cheney, in a gaseous windstorm eating shit, while the country slides into an obama abyss and goes to hell.

It's the culture...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Jerry Brown Makes California 'Sanctuary' State

When the state of California is completely destroyed you can blame liberals. And then we can give it back to Mexico--Hollywood and all...see ya. Gov. Moonbeam has just invited criminals of all levels to make California home base as they spread their influence across the USA.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Barack Obama - the ONLY president in US history actually WILLING to default on US debt, & hurt America, so he can "WIN" against Republican's.
NJ raider 1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>KEEP your PITY PARTY FOR someone who JUST GOT TO THE PARTY SON all that junk you wrote doesnt faze me 85%er stay dumb deaf and blind but not on my WATCH 85%er PRT 5%er
I've done battle with 5%ers in the past, being the wall. I will admit, I agree with a lot of the teachings but, they're no different than any other mass group setting surrounding the topic of spirituality, a religion! And religion is nothing but a reason for wars. Religion also has no place in politics but, youcontinually try to shove a circle on a round peg. Try it on someone else who haven't heard it all!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Durbin on floor says "Obamac.... the healthcare reform act"
Ahhhh! So, has the order to distance Obama from the law now been given?
Wish I could see the private polling done this week-end.
The polling had to be massive, because I personally know 6 people that were polled on Sunday. I had not been polled since two months before the elections. I suspect they were polling mostly democrats. And there is the reason why the sudden change.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Obama Inflexible? Oh No! Confused Dems Run To CNN

Washington (CNN)-- Is it a glimmer of hope, or more rhetoric as the deadline for possible government default gets closer?

After weeks of near silence without any hint of a potential compromise between the Obama administration and congressional Republicans over raising the nation's debt ceiling, the White House may be offering some conciliatory language that could help lead to a deal to prevent a potential default on October 17.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/07/politics/shutdo...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
When the state of California is completely destroyed you can blame liberals. And then we can give it back to Mexico--Hollywood and all...see ya. Gov. Moonbeam has just invited criminals of all levels to make California home base as they spread their influence across the USA.
It's all about the elite and Jerry Brown pandering to those who are government dependent or illegal peasants to remain relevant and keep his job...

It's the culture....

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
LOL...like it wasn't already?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't do this to yourself, son. You do know the laws of physics, right? For every action, there's a reaction. You're gambling with house money, when the deck is clearly stacked against you &, still trying to play by the rules. How can a people be oppressed for over 400yrs be expected to equal in less than 50yrs? Does that logic sound logical to you because, if it does, you're truly institutionalized, more than I first thought. Why would he who is already full fight over scraps from the table? The upper white class are full, they've eaten already. The lower black class is fighting over the scraps left over from their feast. You pointing out statistics without a background is merely stupid. Even if your faster than I am, there's no way possible you could catch me giving my head start! History 101, learn it before you're forced to report it!
SON I stand ON MY SQUARE if you notice I have taught to fact check first SON I will NOT STOP EDUCATING you MY SON I WLL NOT INSULT you SON I LEAVE THAT TO THE SUBURBAN LIBERAL DEMOCRATS that MISEDUCATED you MY SON I AM AMUSED BY YOU I SEE YOUR SHORT COMINGS AND I AND NOT LIKE THE SUBURBANS WHO WOULD CALL YOU useless HISTORY 50 YEARS SON YOU SELL OUR PEOPLE SHORT SON BUT NOT ALL EURO- AFRICAN AMERICAN cAME FROM THE WARRIOR CLASS FROM EITHER SIDE EURO OR AFRICAN WARRIOR CLASS ARE USUALL MORE EDUCATED SON not just street fighters SON you make excuses for BLACK PEOPLE KILLING BLACK PEOPLE SON YOU MIGHT JUST BE A CRACKER

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>That's what the majority of Americans are saying--why would they want to pay for other Americans laziness? Why would we want to pay for other people's sickness. Why would we pay for lazy gang bangers' bullet holes. Why yeah???? you tell us why anyone wants to pay for the lazy degenerates. Even liberals dont' want to pay now. LOL--but all of a sudden--- O'bama just now announced he wants to negotiate. I know what happened. I was polled yesterday and the polling data is in...O'bama is not standing with the American people. The American people are standing with the Republicans. The Republicans are standing with the American people.
I don't want to be financial back up for you.

Buy some GD insurance.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I've done battle with 5%ers in the past, being the wall. I will admit, I agree with a lot of the teachings but, they're no different than any other mass group setting surrounding the topic of spirituality, a religion! And religion is nothing but a reason for wars. Religion also has no place in politics but, youcontinually try to shove a circle on a round peg. Try it on someone else who haven't heard it all!
get rid of God and the "people" will find something else to worship dunce...

If not Jesus, you worship something...probably your FUBU hoodie or fried chicken...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...like it wasn't already?
Mexico has benefited by exporting its social and ignorant elements to bankrupt Morono Valley California...

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Bigfoot lives!!

Seriously.

Scientists confirmed tissue and DNA samples with a compelling new video.

Supposedly, there are "thousands" across North America and Canada.

Could have fooled me. I'm just convinced about ETs.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The polling had to be massive, because I personally know 6 people that were polled on Sunday. I had not been polled since two months before the elections. I suspect they were polling mostly democrats. And there is the reason why the sudden change.
Even the press is commenting on Obama's less use of hyperbole.

Wish I could see those polls.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••