Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,772)

Showing posts 915,421 - 915,440 of1,033,019
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Obama:“All this would be funny if it wasn’t so crazy,” Mr. Obama told hundreds of students, professors and others at Prince George’s Community College.“A lot of it is just hot air, a lot of it is just politics, I understand that. But now the Tea Party Republicans have taken it to a whole new level because they’re threatening either to shut down the government or shut down the entire economy by refusing to let America pay its bills for the first time in history unless I agree to gut a law that will help millions of people.” THAT IS BLACKMAIL.
The cry of the land today: "Holding the country hostage over Obamacare is ridiculous."
Chimp, the country ran just fine during today's shutdown with nary a blink.

I'll tell you what; gut the fed by the uneeded 50%, and we'll let you keep odumbocare (otherwise known as "B.B.S.P.I"; bargain basement sewer plan for the indigent).

If not, we will just get rid of it altogether. Your move pea-brain; midterms are coming....:-)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid Waxturd.
You forgot to change fenphen's location.
Riding the desert in Louisiana??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Tell us rthe satellite story again, Waxy.
How's it feel to be the stupidest person on Topix??
Hidden coward location in Wethersfield, Connecticunt and a childish avatar on Topix, nutcase still breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking Dick Cheney..

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that the 300LB minority hire in the prison kitchen has been pooping in your mac-n-cheese?
You are what you eat, baby:)
<quoted text>
Try to keep your phaggy affair in Waxturd's closet, please.
If you are what you eat, you're both Waxturd!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The amount of Posters that know you incarcerated just continues to grow, convict.

BTW, you got your fat azz kicked on here today....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that the 300LB minority hire in the prison kitchen has been pooping in your mac-n-cheese?
You are what you eat, baby:)
<quoted text>
Try to keep your phaggy affair in Waxturd's closet, please.
If you are what you eat, you're both Waxturd!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
nutsack always bent over and punked by No Surprize someone or something..

If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's free cheese, subsidy, loser, and liberal..

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Chimp, the country ran just fine during today's shutdown with nary a blink.
I'll tell you what; gut the fed by the uneeded 50%, and we'll let you keep odumbocare (otherwise known as "B.B.S.P.I"; bargain basement sewer plan for the indigent).
If not, we will just get rid of it altogether. Your move pea-brain; midterms are coming....:-)
Stock Market is up and the Government is shutdown... LOL.. Go Tea Party... Throw away the key and close the White House...

Obama bin Lyin all bent over and punked by No Surprize, The Tea Party, someone or something...

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid Waxturd.
You forgot to change fenphen's location.
Riding the desert in Louisiana??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Tell us rthe satellite story again, Waxy.
How's it feel to be the stupidest person on Topix??
I'd explain it to you (again), but you bimbo convicts are too stupid to comprehend anything technological. That's understandable, given how long you've been out of circulation.......

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
illiterate dumb fck
black·mail
&#712;blak&#716;m& #257;l/
noun
noun: blackmail
1. the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding money from a person in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about that person.
lesson over. Go hump homer's leg.
I suggest you look in the mirror when calling someone an "illiterate dumb fck".

Blackmail:

"The crime involving a threat for purposes of compelling a person to do an act against his or her will, or for purposes of taking the person's money or property."

In this case, the property, was the U.S. Budget.

Lesson over.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Republican Liars,
FFFFFCCKKK YOU!
ACA HERE TO STAY!
Blue Cross sells co pay cards on exchanges!
INSURANCE from Blue Cross:
GREAT OUTFIT! GREAT COVERAGE!
GREAT NETWORK.
GREAT Dr.'s
GREAT HOSPITALS
ACA gets it done by federal law.
No denials
No BS
for the people! By the people!
BY THE MAJORITY!
(Which is MOST OF THE PEOPLE!)
hey loser! Republicans sccckkk azzzzzz!
Flock off idiot-we were FOR the people while you were still trying to figureg out the difference between the blob of dung on your shoulders and the blob of dung in your diapers.

We just never STOOPED to your low level ignorance of licking jackboot commieTics to get there, fool.

Moving right along now-

LibuhrulTic DuhmboRats and other robbinghood-commieTic type ozombie partisan jackboot lickers-

CAP, CURB, GET A DAMN B-U-D-G-E-T for a CHANGE and then live with in the means--what's left of the economy DEMANDS it again!

The T.E.A. Party (of INDEPENDENT voters)

Waiting on REAL Leadership FOR working class America again-NOt against it!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What exemption? Did you read your article? "Senators, House members and their staffs are going to be part of the exchanges."
There is no "exemption". The government will continue to pick up about 75% of the costs for the healthcare of their employees...just like they have always done.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/12/reid-defend...
Democrats Act to Stop Vitter Amendment, Keep Obamacare Exemptions for Congress

Tuesday, 17 Sep 2013 07:41 PM

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/vitter-obama...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
illiterate dumb fck
black·mail
&#712;blak&#716;m& #257;l/
noun
noun: blackmail
1. the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding money from a person in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about that person.
lesson over. Go hump homer's leg.
Real stupid of you.

Try this, a bit more refined.

The legal definition.

Blackmail

The crime involving a threat for purposes of compelling a person to do an act against his or her will, or for purposes of taking the person's money or property.

"crime involving a threat for purposes of compelling a person to do an act against his or her will"

Which part of the House nitwits attempting to compel Obama to do an act against his will do you not understand.

You're really weak with your lame replies.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You Sir are a RETARDED American.....
You got that right.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Stock Market is up and the Government is shutdown... LOL.. Go Tea Party... Throw away the key and close the White House...
Obama bin Lyin all bent over and punked by No Surprize, The Tea Party, someone or something...
It's the culture...
"WORD", righteous butha!!

Its just killing the leftist phags now that their dirty little secret is out (i.e. we dont NEED the giant fed).....
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think they can't have the same coverages?
If my current policy has a $1000 deductible w/ 20% copay.
And I find a policy in the exchanges that has a $2000 deductible with a 20% copay & it costs me $200 less per month, Then I think its a good deal. Evidently you wouldn't.
Tsk... gaw DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH a Vey.
You wouldn't need the assistance exhanges and could just by it direct then and avoid the HIPPA violating IRS KGB Ostalin panels.

Whadduh dhmfk sometimes, I swear.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you look in the mirror when calling someone an "illiterate dumb fck".
Blackmail:
"The crime involving a threat for purposes of compelling a person to do an act against his or her will, or for purposes of taking the person's money or property."
In this case, the property, was the U.S. Budget.
Lesson over.
Put the purple drank down now, it's really occluding that blob of dung on your head.

(HINT: There hasn't even BEEN a BUDGET since the LAST one --in 2007-idiot!)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Real stupid of you.
Try this, a bit more refined.
The legal definition.
Blackmail
The crime involving a threat for purposes of compelling a person to do an act against his or her will, or for purposes of taking the person's money or property.
"crime involving a threat for purposes of compelling a person to do an act against his or her will"
Which part of the House nitwits attempting to compel Obama to do an act against his will do you not understand.
You're really weak with your lame replies.
Nutsack always bent over and punked by No Surprize Eman, someone or something..

No Surprize I win you lose nutsack...

It's the culture..
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Flock off idiot-we were FOR the people while you were still trying to figureg out the difference between the blob of dung on your shoulders and the blob of dung in your diapers.
We just never STOOPED to your low level ignorance of licking jackboot commieTics to get there, fool.
Moving right along now-
LibuhrulTic DuhmboRats and other robbinghood-commieTic type ozombie partisan jackboot lickers-
CAP, CURB, GET A DAMN B-U-D-G-E-T for a CHANGE and then live with in the means--what's left of the economy DEMANDS it again!
The T.E.A. Party (of INDEPENDENT voters)
Waiting on REAL Leadership FOR working class America again-NOt against it!!
Most excellent! Put the SHOES to those retarded chimps while they're down....:-)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Good evening, leftist phags!! Let's review the day, shall we??
The fed shut down at 12:00 A.M. with nary a hiccup. The markets all appreciated (showing how little the fed has to do with their day-today fluctuation). Odumbocare absolutely shut down and failed on its first day, falling flat on its face and demonstrating what an utterly unworkable bureaucratic nightmare it is. Congressional Republicans are about to vote to fund only certain agencies (guess which ones will be omitted).
All in all, a GREAT day!!!:-)
Yea---gimme us dem ozombieTic EPA "blackmailed" thieved tax dolluhs back---and ENJOY the vacay EPA jackbootlickers!

Sometimes, ya just gotta appreicate the irony in how things go some days lol.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama reinterpreted Obamacare so Congress doesn’t have to pay for its health insurance
List of 729 Companies and Unions with Obamacare Exemptions
http://www.dailypaul.com/296870/list-of-729-c...
Occupy Michael Moore: "Wall Street Has Their (corporate) Man And His Name Is Barack Obama"...
It's the culture...
You do realize that Union members, Senators, members of the House and staff members have had employer subsidized health insurance since WWII don't you? It's a benefit offered as part of their employment package and, as much as you teatards don't like it, it can't be legally changed by the Affordable Care Act.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

brown eyes wrote:
US Congress shut down the Government. You can't re-fight the 2012 election in 2013 Republican losers. The will of the American people has spoken. Obama has give and give to Republican demands until he had it with them. Republicans are afraid Americans might like Obamacare.
"brown eyes"
Please list all the "give and give" president nonama has given to the republicans. It will be a very, very short list. To date a large majority of American's want nothing to do with nobama care. When the true costs are exposed a larger majority of American's will be anti nobamakare.
Peace
KMA
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

<quoted text>
Most excellent! Put the SHOES to those retarded chimps while they're down....:-)
Shew, some days....

A little sunshine is all it takes!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 915,421 - 915,440 of1,033,019
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••