Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
915,401 - 915,420 of 1,081,673 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
Here we go again. Speaker Boehner said today that he will not budge on negotiations unless Republicans get what they want. He went on to say that he would allow a vote to prevent a breach of the debt limit. How is that negotiating?
Boehner:“We’re not going to pass a clean debt limit increase.”“I told the president, there’s no way we’re going to pass one". "We're in the fight".
Boehner said that there needed to be a conversation.....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jean lives!
Boots on the ground in Somalia...
Praise Obama!
Speaking of boots on the ground__UN experts have begun destroying Assad's chemical weapons inside the nation and this coming week will begin destroying the processing equipment.

You said it would be shipped to Russia__you are a moron.

Also, it's being reported that some of Syria's Air Force has made it's way to Iran for safe keeping in the event of a strike by the US or perhaps Israel. Chances are about 99.9% that those aircraft flew over George W Bush's Iraq.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The only two haters of Jews here are Usm since never and her husband yeah--how do you think they got here? they stalked to this site. They are liberals. Ah yes out of fear. I fear no one. Yes you think I am non-observant--that's what all the Jew haters say. It is the largest Zionist Christian movement in American history, those Christians are not the Jew haters, the moslems and left embracing moslems are aka liberals.
Zionist Christians??

You mean the 'end-timers' who want to bring about the nonsense in the Book of Revelations??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

WHat a seriously stupid person you are.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner said that there needed to be a conversation.....
Bonehead is about to get his ass handed to him.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite the contrary, the public outcry is against Boehner and fellow Republicans. Obama is sitting back and watching the noose tighten around your necks.
if you think time is on your side, then just relax....

Galt is hoping for higher interest rates....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It certainly isn't the first time O'bama funded the muzzies--so why would that be false. He loves the muzzies, he is one of them. Now he is letting moslems in from Iraq aka terrorists because they are saying they are gayzoes. Just like O'bama.
lol!... says a ruskie lover!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Another week, and America will cheer as Obama uses the 14th Amendment to pay the bills.
""SECTION 4.
The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned.""
----------
It's Constitutional and America will cheer him for thwarting the treasonous bastards on the right!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I was sort of hoping that he'd mint that Trillion $ coin then sit back and watch (R) heads explode.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
And you son our poor and sad, you are afraid those in government who ensure your supply of food stamps do will get furloughed.
Peace
KMA
lol! Why are you bitching and moaning son?

You should be cheering and rejoicing the shut down!

C'mon! Be a man!(* snicker *)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The only two haters of Jews here are Usm since never and her husband yeah--how do you think they got here? they stalked to this site. They are liberals. Ah yes out of fear. I fear no one. Yes you think I am non-observant--that's what all the Jew haters say. It is the largest Zionist Christian movement in American history, those Christians are not the Jew haters, the moslems and left embracing moslems are aka liberals.
blacks hate Jews because of the traditional role of Jews as merchants in the urban black community...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonehead is about to get his ass handed to him.
LMFAO... You commie ghetto retards all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize The Tea Party, obama bin Lyin, someone or something..

If it's ghetto, illiterate, moocher, and idiot... It's free cheese, loser, and ass-clown commie liberal..

AND... We Tea Party Patriots don't give a shit what you ignorant ghetto ass-clown commies think... GFY...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I was sort of hoping that he'd mint that Trillion $ coin then sit back and watch (R) heads explode.
Republicans are hoping that Obama will make such an irrational move to subvert the Constitution...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No patriot would support a leader who was destroying the US Constitution.
Funny. The republican party was trying that!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
One more time you lie, I am currently watching your inept attempts to offer something of interest. Why do you not do what you do best, slur and demean women, "Carol" in particular?
Peace
KMA
lol! It's great all you offer are insults and questions son.

Limits any damage you can cause to yourself!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I was sort of hoping that he'd mint that Trillion $ coin then sit back and watch (R) heads explode.
AND... We Tea Party Patriots gave a shit what you ignorant ghetto ass-clown commies think... We'd ask you idiot.. GFY...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
to the contrary, Galt enjoys watching Obama show his true colors as a spoiled child in menaingless gestures....
lol!... he's teaching the t-p kiddies a lesson.
You Should Take Notes

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Israel, Israel, Israel....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Watch the ghetto commie liberal from wacko Connecticunt disappear. nutsack always does when his ass clown ghetto and urban stupidity are exposed.

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't that the truth!!! It's their way or the highway. I
What's really funny is they make this claim while also claiming Obama won't budge!!!

Talk about being stuck in stupid without knowing!
O no he didnt

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Boner. Sons. Obama. Talk. Don't. Dictate. Or. The. Government. Stays. Shut. They. Are. Screwing. The. American. People. One. Thing. Still. Going. On. Obama. Is. Still. Killing. People. In. Africa. He. Killed. A. Woman. In. DC. Almost. Murdered. A. Baby. Sharpton. Is. A. Member. Of. The. Elite. No. Protest. Not. Even. A. Prayer. For. The. Lady. Nothing. Should. Make. Obama. Look. Bad. But. He. Looks. Like. White.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
I have said over and over again that I support the Jewish people and recognize them as the victims of radical zionist like yourself. You go out of your way to demonize every single open minded Jew who speaks out against the atrocities committed by israel against the Palestinian people and those who support a Palestinian state.

I am stand committed to coexistence between Palestinians and Israeli Jews. Period. It has nothing to do with hate. It has nothing to do with religion. It has to do with common decency.

I am proud of the part American played in saving the Jewish people of Europe but am greatly saddened by the path Israel's leaders have taken to oppress the natives of the land by bulldozing their homes and stealing their land. It's shameful and criminal.

By the way, Zionism opposes the assimilation of Jews into other societies. IMO, you are only here because Israel won't accept your gentile husband.

Tick tock, tick tock.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••