Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1681822 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Fenris the Big bad Wolf

United States

#997490 Oct 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you brag about how your location is in AZ the few times it shows up there. Why is that??
Waxturd is too drunk to change it before he pulls your puppet out of the closet.
Plus, I've got him lit up like a roman candle!! He's pulling out all the puppets!! Floriduh is in full emotional breakdown!! I expect to see Jimmy anytime now!! HAHAHAHA
I'm surprised you don't show up in Lapeer, MI with your sextra special friend, slimyrejection!!
You poor losers!!
"Why is that"? Because as I've stated 1000 times to your retarded chimp brain, I use satellite internet at home, but post occasionally from my phone when I'm down south in the urban ghetto.

You've been in prison too long, girl. Pulling all of those pubes out of your teeth has stunted your tiny pee brain even further.

"LIGHTS OUT, AND LOCK EM UP"!!!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#997491 Oct 7, 2013
Springheel wrote:
<quoted text>So if I lose my really good insurance because my employer drops the plan (because it's cheaper to do so), is the exchange still not for me?
What about the high-wage workers? You know, when the corporations that have dropped their group plans did so, it wasn't only their low-wage workers that were hurt.
You seem to be saying that the low wage worker views the exchanges as a step up--and for many it may be--but what about those for whom the exchanges are a step down, income notwithstanding?
YOU DON'T HAVE TO PURCHASE INSURANCE FROM THE EXCHANGE! Why is that so hard for you to understand? IF, AND THAT IS A BIG IF, your employer drops your insurance, purchase it somewhere else. There are a lot of good plans out there for people who can afford them.
Fenris the Big bad Wolf

United States

#997492 Oct 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
IP address?? Where do you see IP addresses?? How clueless are you, Waxy??
There are no IP's exposed on Topix. If we had originating IP's, it would be dangerous.
The locations can be faked, as you do so often. Not a function of IP addy. You're nuts. But you know that.
You're the one who keeps imagining I'm waxman in connecticunt. I wouldnt live in a shthole like that if you paid me $1,000,000/day.

Like I said, all that prison pusceemunchin has made you crazy. "LIGHTS OUT"!!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#997493 Oct 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
GOP Shutdown Suicide Watch
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...
soon?
sonicmoron all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize the Tea Party, obama, someone or something all the time looking like a n ignorant ghetto idiot...

It's the culture..
Fenris the Big bad Wolf

United States

#997494 Oct 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Watch the commie liberal from ghetto Wethersfield, Connecticunt disappear, nutsack always does when his ass clown hyperbole and ghetto urban stupidity are exposed.
It's the culture...
She really is a mental midget (but then that's why she's in prison).....
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#997495 Oct 7, 2013
House Republicans have passed funding bills for WIC, NIH, PNS, Border Guards and other agencies... Obama just say's NO...

It's the culture...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#997496 Oct 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
however, all plans will be much more expensive because of paying for high-risk people with pre-existing conditions....
The cost for those with pre-existing conditions will be covered by the premiums paid by millions of healthy people who may never live to collect. It will all work out just fine.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#997497 Oct 7, 2013
Springheel wrote:
<quoted text>So if I purchase off the exchange do I still get subsidized?
And what about the fact that my health coverage was considered a part of my compensation package? Will we all get fat raises when our companies drop our plans? The fines don't seem to be at deterrent level.
What's going to be interesting is seeing just how many of the 18-30 year olds buy coverage....and continue to pay premiums, come what may. I'm not optimistic. I know a lot of these folks, and they don't seem to buy much in the way of permanent things.
If you think you qualify for a subsidy, the exchange might be right for you. If not, then go somewhere else.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#997498 Oct 7, 2013
Springheel wrote:
<quoted text>I believe what experience teaches. Not polls. Who's polls, anyway?
Did you know that here in Maryland there are now more registered independents than Democrats?...pretty significant in a blue, blue state with closed Primaries.
Did your polls show you that? Probably not.
If you say so.

Every Democratic and Repugnant study bears it out, from Heritage Foundation to Cato Institute, which has Repugnants very concerned. They're stuck with old, white folks, Mostly old white men.

In demographic terms, you folks are roadkill, just a few miles down the road.

Instead of broadening their appeal, they stick to folks like you, who pretend data is meaningless and because there are so many independents in MD, yada, yada, yada.

That's how Obama got elected, because you're in denial.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#997499 Oct 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say so.
Every Democratic and Repugnant study bears it out, from Heritage Foundation to Cato Institute, which has Repugnants very concerned. They're stuck with old, white folks, Mostly old white men.
In demographic terms, you folks are roadkill, just a few miles down the road.
Instead of broadening their appeal, they stick to folks like you, who pretend data is meaningless and because there are so many independents in MD, yada, yada, yada.
That's how Obama got elected, because you're in denial.
You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot.. Get all the ghetto and losers on your side and you can be elected to anything you idiot dumbass...

If it's ghetto, illiterate, and moocher... It's free cheese, loser, and ass-clown liberal..

Mo free shit is hard to vote against when it's all you know loser.

It's the culture..
Springheel

Baltimore, MD

#997500 Oct 7, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU DON'T HAVE TO PURCHASE INSURANCE FROM THE EXCHANGE! Why is that so hard for you to understand? IF, AND THAT IS A BIG IF, your employer drops your insurance, purchase it somewhere else. There are a lot of good plans out there for people who can afford them.
Wouldn't I be paying a full, unsubsidized rate off of the exchange?

I don't pay a full, unsubsidized rate, now, as my employer covers the lion's share of the premium and I have no deductible.

See, it's the last 6 words of your post that crush it for most of the working middle class. We won't be able to afford the good, off-exchange insurance because our employers won't be covering the bulk of the premium...hence, a step DOWN to the exchanges. Wait until we all realize this.

Or wait until all of those 18-30 year olds go to the doctor for the first time and learn what a deductible is, how high theirs is, and it dawns on them that they won't use $6K in medical services in an average year and that they are paying premiums for nothing..no benefit.
Patriot

Fort Collins, CO

#997501 Oct 7, 2013
“Alarming” mass die-off of starfish in areas along Canada’s Pacific coast —“They’ve disintegrated, now there’s just goo left”—“Appeared to melt”—“Single arms clinging to rock faces, tube feet still moving”— Similar reports as far away as California

National Geographic, Sept. 9, 2013:“It really struck a chord in other divers who were seeing it on Facebook and social media, both locally and as far away as California, who had been seeing similar things,”[marine biologist Jonathan] Martin said. Martin wrote to invertebrate expert Christopher Mah, a researcher at the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C. he said:“(The starfish) seem to waste away,‘deflate’ a little, and then just … disintegrate. The arms just detach, and the central disc falls apart. It seems to happen rapidly, and not just dead animals undergoing decomposition, as I observed single arms clinging to the rock faces, tube feet still moving, with the skin split, gills flapping in the current. We did our second dive in an area closed to fishing, and in absolutely amazing numbers. The bottom from about 20 to 50 feet [6 to 15 meters] was absolutely littered with arms, oral discs, tube feet, gonads and gills … it was kind of creepy.” Yet what’s especially alarming to Martin, Mah, and other marine biologists is the fact that this die-off might not be restricted to P. helianthoides or the northern Pacific. Fisheries and Oceans Canada is worried enough that they’ve asked Martin to go back out and collect samples for them to test in the lab.

http://enenews.com/alarming-epidemic-mass-die...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#997502 Oct 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Pure bullshit...
You are an idiot nuculur... You with a hidden ISP location in ghetto Wethersfield, Connecticunt between Silas Dean Hwy and Wells Road, 30 minutes from Sonic...
If it's ghetto, illiterate, and moocher... It's free cheese, loser, and ass-clown stupid liberal..
It's the culture...
But I win!!

I've got you so far over the edge, you're in thin air, dropping like the rockhead you are!!

"Hidden ISP location"" ROFLMAO

Yer a riot, Alice!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#997504 Oct 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
But I win!!
I've got you so far over the edge, you're in thin air, dropping like the rockhead you are!!
"Hidden ISP location"" ROFLMAO
Yer a riot, Alice!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No.. You lose... You nutsack talking out of your ass, because you dignorantmouth knows better...

You are an idiot... The hazard of being demokRAT...

Unhide you hidden location and proved you are not in Wethersfield, Connecticunt and and win you idiot.. You lose nutsack.. I win you stupid idiot..

It's the culture...
Springheel

Baltimore, MD

#997505 Oct 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say so.
Every Democratic and Repugnant study bears it out, from Heritage Foundation to Cato Institute, which has Repugnants very concerned. They're stuck with old, white folks, Mostly old white men.
In demographic terms, you folks are roadkill, just a few miles down the road.
Instead of broadening their appeal, they stick to folks like you, who pretend data is meaningless and because there are so many independents in MD, yada, yada, yada.
That's how Obama got elected, because you're in denial.
Which studies? What polls? I don't find data meaningless, but I don't believe every guy on the internet who says, "The polls show...", or "The studies indicate..."

Cite a couple and I'll take a read. The country seems a bit polarized, to me, at about 50-50 in terms of affiliation.

But things change. The down ballot races are where its at. That damage has already been done. I don't like either party to have a full hegemony, but the GOP has been redrawing somewhere near 200 districts while everyone has been pissing and moaning about CR's, ACA, Benghazi....

Would that be in the polls?

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#997506 Oct 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say so.
Every Democratic and Repugnant study bears it out, from Heritage Foundation to Cato Institute, which has Repugnants very concerned. They're stuck with old, white folks, Mostly old white men.
In demographic terms, you folks are roadkill, just a few miles down the road.
Instead of broadening their appeal, they stick to folks like you, who pretend data is meaningless and because there are so many independents in MD, yada, yada, yada.
That's how Obama got elected, because you're in denial.
I come back after 8 hours and here is Nuc, still attempting to act like some bad ass bully.

LOL, nobody thinks of you anything but some timid key board warrior, but hey carry on.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#997507 Oct 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
GOP Shutdown Suicide Watch
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...
soon?
LOL, I have a blog called "We Progressives"
What is in a name, it doesn't deceive.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#997509 Oct 7, 2013
Springheel wrote:
<quoted text>Which studies? What polls? I don't find data meaningless, but I don't believe every guy on the internet who says, "The polls show...", or "The studies indicate..."
Cite a couple and I'll take a read. The country seems a bit polarized, to me, at about 50-50 in terms of affiliation.
But things change. The down ballot races are where its at. That damage has already been done. I don't like either party to have a full hegemony, but the GOP has been redrawing somewhere near 200 districts while everyone has been pissing and moaning about CR's, ACA, Benghazi....
Would that be in the polls?
The Dems are below 50% in the polls too. 63% disapproval

Meaning they are jeopardy too if they are an incumbent-all anyone needs to know.
Ray

United States

#997510 Oct 7, 2013
Obama the man
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#997511 Oct 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I come back after 8 hours and here is Nuc, still attempting to act like some bad ass bully.
LOL, nobody thinks of you anything but some timid key board warrior, but hey carry on.
Nuc can fake his smiles and laughter, but can never fake his paranoia and stupid..

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min Sasyjm 326,168
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr You taste good 35,347
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) 7 hr Sweet 293
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Tue hojo 12,044
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan 4 NicePhartts 8
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Dec 24 Randy from Wooster 201,884
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec 23 Ink Pharted 4
More from around the web