Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#996477 Oct 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>We Tea Party Patriots don't give a shit what you stupid commie ghetto liberals think...
iIt's the culture...
lol! That appears to be the t-p motto son!!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#996479 Oct 6, 2013
Dennis Ross, GOP Rep:'Pride' Is Why Republicans Won't Budge On Government Shutdown

""WASHINGTON -- With the government shutdown in its fifth day, many Republicans have conceded the fight is no longer about Obamacare. Rep. Dennis Ross (R-Fla.) added his name to the list on Saturday, saying the matter now boils down to "pride."

“Republicans have to realize how many significant gains we’ve made over the last three years, and we have, not only in cutting spending but in really turning the tide on other things," Ross told The New York Times. "We can’t lose all that when there’s no connection now between the shutdown and the funding of Obamacare."

"I think now it’s a lot about pride," he added.""

----------

Bunch of spoiled brats, these Repugnants.

Pride but no brains.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#996481 Oct 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
to the contrary, Galt enjoys watching Obama show his true colors as a spoiled child in menaingless gestures....
Quite the contrary, the public outcry is against Boehner and fellow Republicans. Obama is sitting back and watching the noose tighten around your necks.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#996482 Oct 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have great respect for open minded Jews. Those who have held progressive beliefs for decades in America.
Jews know discrimination, having faced it for 2 thousand years at the hands of Christians.
They hate it, and work against it. That's why Jews are leaders in flushing out the racists and demonizers among jew hating Christians.
Many of these haters appear here, demonizing Jews. And you say nothing.
You're a odd sort of Jew. Likely not observant. Likely pretend you're not a Jew in front of goyim out of fear.
Zionists are the dark underbelly of Judaism.
You're the dark underbelly of humanity.
The only two haters of Jews here are Usm since never and her husband yeah--how do you think they got here? they stalked to this site. They are liberals. Ah yes out of fear. I fear no one. Yes you think I am non-observant--that's what all the Jew haters say. It is the largest Zionist Christian movement in American history, those Christians are not the Jew haters, the moslems and left embracing moslems are aka liberals.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#996483 Oct 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That appears to be the t-p motto son!!!
Ain't that the truth!!! It's their way or the highway. I

Location hidden

#996484 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
Here we go again. Speaker Boehner said today that he will not budge on negotiations unless Republicans get what they want. He went on to say that he would allow a vote to prevent a breach of the debt limit. How is that negotiating?
Boehner:“We’re not going to pass a clean debt limit increase.”“I told the president, there’s no way we’re going to pass one". "We're in the fight".
Another week, and America will cheer as Obama uses the 14th Amendment to pay the bills.

""SECTION 4.

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned.""

----------

It's Constitutional and America will cheer him for thwarting the treasonous bastards on the right!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#996485 Oct 6, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>er eh well, never before have Parks been closed, O'bama insured the order, only he could do so. Everyone knows that--except you and your script.
Everyone knows a reich wing congressman nut tried to publicly humiliate and denigrate a park ranger for doing her job.

She was very professional and the crowd was understanding until this political idiot who shut the service down to begin with tried to start a riot.

Location hidden

#996486 Oct 6, 2013
GOP In Grave Danger Of Losing House In 2014, PPP Polls Show

""hutting down the government may end up costing Republicans control of the House of Representatives.

A series of polls released Sunday show just how damaging the shutdown has been for the GOP. The liberal-leaning Public Policy Polling compiled two dozen surveys, commissioned and paid for by MoveOn.org Political Action, from House districts around the country, taken from Oct. 2 through Oct. 4. Sample sizes were between 600 and 700 voters in each district.

For Democrats to win a House majority, 17 seats would need to switch to their party's favor. Results show that would be within reach, as Republican incumbents are behind in 17 of the districts analyzed: CA-31, CO-06, FL-02, FL-10, FL-13, IA-03, IA-04, IL-13, KY-06, MI-01, MI-07, MI-11, NY-19, OH-14, PA-07, PA-08, WI-07. In four districts, the incumbent Republican fell behind after respondents were told their representative supported the government shutdown: CA-10, NY-11, NY-23, VA-02. Three districts saw GOP incumbents maintain their hold over their Democratic challengers, even after hearing their elected officials' views on the shutdown, including CA-21, NV-03 and OH-06.

Back in 2012, Democrats picked up eight seats in the House, closing the gap of Republican control to 234-201. For a full breakdown of the PPP surveys, click here.""
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#996487 Oct 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>A traitor to America are you ghetto commie liberals from Connecticunt...
We Tea Party Patriots don't give a shit what you stupid commie loser nazi hitler liberals think...
it's the culture...
lol! We know you "...don't give a shit..." about America or Americans son.

I suggest you move on to something more constructive....

... right now you look like you're only interested in destruction. And you're doing an effective job too!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#996488 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
Here we go again. Speaker Boehner said today that he will not budge on negotiations unless Republicans get what they want. He went on to say that he would allow a vote to prevent a breach of the debt limit. How is that negotiating?
Boehner:“We’re not going to pass a clean debt limit increase.”“I told the president, there’s no way we’re going to pass one". "We're in the fight".
Boehner said that there needed to be a conversation.....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#996489 Oct 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jean lives!
Boots on the ground in Somalia...
Praise Obama!
Speaking of boots on the ground__UN experts have begun destroying Assad's chemical weapons inside the nation and this coming week will begin destroying the processing equipment.

You said it would be shipped to Russia__you are a moron.

Also, it's being reported that some of Syria's Air Force has made it's way to Iran for safe keeping in the event of a strike by the US or perhaps Israel. Chances are about 99.9% that those aircraft flew over George W Bush's Iraq.

Location hidden

#996490 Oct 6, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The only two haters of Jews here are Usm since never and her husband yeah--how do you think they got here? they stalked to this site. They are liberals. Ah yes out of fear. I fear no one. Yes you think I am non-observant--that's what all the Jew haters say. It is the largest Zionist Christian movement in American history, those Christians are not the Jew haters, the moslems and left embracing moslems are aka liberals.
Zionist Christians??

You mean the 'end-timers' who want to bring about the nonsense in the Book of Revelations??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

WHat a seriously stupid person you are.

Location hidden

#996491 Oct 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner said that there needed to be a conversation.....
Bonehead is about to get his ass handed to him.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#996492 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite the contrary, the public outcry is against Boehner and fellow Republicans. Obama is sitting back and watching the noose tighten around your necks.
if you think time is on your side, then just relax....

Galt is hoping for higher interest rates....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#996493 Oct 6, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It certainly isn't the first time O'bama funded the muzzies--so why would that be false. He loves the muzzies, he is one of them. Now he is letting moslems in from Iraq aka terrorists because they are saying they are gayzoes. Just like O'bama.
lol!... says a ruskie lover!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#996494 Oct 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Another week, and America will cheer as Obama uses the 14th Amendment to pay the bills.
""SECTION 4.
The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned.""
----------
It's Constitutional and America will cheer him for thwarting the treasonous bastards on the right!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I was sort of hoping that he'd mint that Trillion $ coin then sit back and watch (R) heads explode.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#996495 Oct 6, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
And you son our poor and sad, you are afraid those in government who ensure your supply of food stamps do will get furloughed.
Peace
KMA
lol! Why are you bitching and moaning son?

You should be cheering and rejoicing the shut down!

C'mon! Be a man!(* snicker *)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#996496 Oct 6, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The only two haters of Jews here are Usm since never and her husband yeah--how do you think they got here? they stalked to this site. They are liberals. Ah yes out of fear. I fear no one. Yes you think I am non-observant--that's what all the Jew haters say. It is the largest Zionist Christian movement in American history, those Christians are not the Jew haters, the moslems and left embracing moslems are aka liberals.
blacks hate Jews because of the traditional role of Jews as merchants in the urban black community...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#996497 Oct 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonehead is about to get his ass handed to him.
LMFAO... You commie ghetto retards all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize The Tea Party, obama bin Lyin, someone or something..

If it's ghetto, illiterate, moocher, and idiot... It's free cheese, loser, and ass-clown commie liberal..

AND... We Tea Party Patriots don't give a shit what you ignorant ghetto ass-clown commies think... GFY...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#996498 Oct 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I was sort of hoping that he'd mint that Trillion $ coin then sit back and watch (R) heads explode.
Republicans are hoping that Obama will make such an irrational move to subvert the Constitution...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min End is Not Yet 307,885
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 18 min Anonymous 28,707
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Joe fortuna 234,525
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 3 hr IBdaMann 3,052
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 3 hr Purmethius 733
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
San Diego State hoping Dwayne Polee II gets a shot Jan 23 alanparkcity 1
More from around the web