Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#996436 Oct 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Now, I am going to make poor,unstable, stompy foot Nuc totally bonkers.
I need to go to a party this afternoon so I will be going.
Nuk, keep being insane and irrelevant that is how I can tell it is your sorry ass posting.
Glad to see you're still so easy to light up!!

You're like a Roman Candle with a very short fuse!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#996437 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>

Patriot: "A person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors."
No patriot would support a leader who was destroying the US Constitution.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#996438 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tick tock, Tick tock. What do you care? You've got one foot out the door.
Oath of allegiance???
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#996439 Oct 6, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
What studies moron? You're just another typical right winger who pulls stuff out of his azz and expects everyone to believe that it's chocolate ice cream.
You're an idiot!
Rushton, J. Philippe; Jensen, Arthur R (2005). "Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability". Psychology, Public Policy and Law 11 (2): 246–8. doi:10.1037/1076-8971.11.2.235 .
Whatever

Gering, NE

#996440 Oct 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical whatever reply. You can change your name, but you can't change your childish emotionally overwrought diatribes!!
Now you can see how easy it was to ID you, Jason!!
You're busted and you're pissed off about it!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A Nuc meltdown.

Nuk hasn't figured out yet that reason people are leaving is because he is boring and doing what he is accusing others of.

Self reflection is totally gone with this gay.

Can you put together a coherent thought, Nuc?

Buh-bye, silly and foolish one.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#996441 Oct 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you're still so easy to light up!!
You're like a Roman Candle with a very short fuse!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah, yeah, says the insane laughing idiot.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#996442 Oct 6, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist much Galt?
The real racists are those like you who condemn black children to failure because you refuse to recognize the facts.

Location hidden

#996443 Oct 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Now, I am going to make poor,unstable, stompy foot Nuc totally bonkers.
I need to go to a party this afternoon so I will be going.
Nuk, keep being insane and irrelevant that is how I can tell it is your sorry ass posting.
Sure, run away and hang out with Carol and Nobraina.

Is Ray going to the Party?? LOL

They're watching from the sidelines, Carol smoking like a chimney but too frightened to come on here when I'm around.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#996444 Oct 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Where'd Carol Go??
Even Dementia Ed ran away!!
This is too cool!!
"nutsucker"
One more time you lie, I am currently watching your inept attempts to offer something of interest. Why do you not do what you do best, slur and demean women, "Carol" in particular?
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

#996445 Oct 6, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oath of allegiance???
Open your big, stupid mouth, insert your big, smelly foot!!

Yes. An oath is what military people take.

Obviously you are clueless about that.

""Federal law requires everyone who enlists or re-enlists in the Armed Forces of the United States to take the enlistment oath. The oath of enlistment into the United States Armed Forces is administered by any commissioned officer to any person enlisting or re-enlisting for a term of service into any branch of the military. The officer asks the person, or persons, to raise their right hand and repeat the oath after him. The oath is traditionally performed in front of the United States Flag and other flags, such as the state flag, military branch flag, and unit guidon may be present.""

>>>>>>> >>>>>>>I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<

----------

You must be sore, having your supersized butt kicked around here all morning!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

#996446 Oct 6, 2013
Them crackers want our sisters don't give them devils nothing!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#996447 Oct 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
IQs is not a good measure of cognitive abilities. Differences between groups is likely due to lack of preparation & social issues.
Galt basically called blacks stupid because they did not perform well on certain tests for which preparation varies.
It was a racist statement. Galt has posted racial slurs in the past.
IQ is hereditary...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#996448 Oct 6, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
one question, do you have any evidence, any peered review studies that can back up the claim that whites score 15-20% higher on IQ tests, especially those tests that are culturally neutral.
Rushton, J. Philippe; Jensen, Arthur R (2005). "Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability". Psychology, Public Policy and Law 11 (2): 246–8. doi:10.1037/1076-8971.11.2.235 .

Bozeman, MT

#996449 Oct 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, says the insane laughing idiot.
Nuculur in action at the keyboard:

Location hidden

#996450 Oct 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The real racists are those like you who condemn black children to failure because you refuse to recognize the facts.
The real racists are those like you who condemn black children to poverty then blame them for the plight white America has placed them in, Nobraina.

Ghettoes, underfunded schools, no jobs, white owners moving factories overseas. All designed to keep blacks underacheiving.

Been that way since slavery. You have the mind of a supporter of slavery, you hateful POS.

Bozeman, MT

#996451 Oct 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
IQ is hereditary...
Q: So the Affordable Care Act is still a better option than Obamacare?

Man No. 1: Yes, yes.

Person after person said they preferred the Affordable Care Act over Obamacare. At one point the interviewers asks a woman: "Do you believe an informed citizenry is essential to a democracy?" She says unflinchingly: "Yes."

http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-m ...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#996452 Oct 6, 2013
flack wrote:
Sense Of Unease Growing Around The World As U.S. Government Looks Befuddled
By STEVEN R. HURST 10/05/13 12:06 AM ET EDT AP
Government Shutdown, Government Shutdown 2013, Shutdown, Shutdown 2013, Us International, Us World, World Us, World News
-- An unmistakable sense of unease has been growing in capitals around the world as the U.S. government from afar looks increasingly befuddled — shirking from a military confrontation in Syria, stymied at home by a gridlocked Congress and in danger of defaulting on sovereign debt, which could plunge the world's financial system into chaos.
While each of the factors may be unrelated to the direct exercise of U.S. foreign policy, taken together they give some allies the sense that Washington is not as firm as it used to be in its resolve and its financial capacity, providing an opening for China or Russia to fill the void, an Asian foreign minister told a group of journalists in New York this week.
Concerns will only deepen now that President Barack Obama canceled travel this weekend to the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation Forum in Bali and the East Asia Summit in Brunei. He pulled out of the gatherings to stay home to deal with the government shutdown and looming fears that Congress will block an increase in U.S. borrowing power, a move that could lead to a U.S. default.
The U.S. is still a pillar of defense for places in Asia like Taiwan and South Korea, providing a vital security umbrella against China. It also still has strong allies in the Middle East, including Israel and the Gulf Arab states arrayed against al-Qaida and Iran.
But in interviews with academics, government leaders and diplomats, faith that the U.S. will always be there is fraying more than a little.
"The paralysis of the American government, where a rump in Congress is holding the whole place to ransom, doesn't really jibe with the notion of the United States as a global leader," said Michael McKinley, an expert on global relations at the Australian National University.
The political turbulence in Washington and potential economic bombshells still to come over the U.S. government shutdown and a possible debt default this month have sent shivers through Europe. The head of the European Central Bank, Mario Draghi, worried about the continent's rebound from the 2008 economic downturn.
"We view this recovery as weak, as fragile, as uneven," Draghi said at a news conference.
Germany's influential newspaper Sueddeutsche Zeitung bemoaned the U.S. political chaos.
"At the moment, Washington is fighting over the budget and nobody knows if the country will still be solvent in three weeks. What is clear, though, is that America is already politically bankrupt," it said.
"...America is already politically bankrupt,..." says it all.

Never elect a boy to do a man's job.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#996453 Oct 6, 2013
flack wrote:
Obama Keeps Military Golf Courses Open… Closes Military Grocery Stores
Obama’s military golf courses are open, even while the military bases shut down the grocery stores. What is Obama’s response ...
I'm sorry ... who's being unreasonable, again?

Via Tumblr: http://bit.ly/1a00sjx

Just look who's cheering the loudest for the government shut-down.(It isn't the Democrats)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Location hidden

#996454 Oct 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
IQ is hereditary...
You're full of shat.

A typically stupid statement from Nobraina, one that studies have debunked.

Maybe 20-40% is hereditary. Environment is a far more critical contributor.

Again Nobraina uses his racist hatred to make a dumb statement.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#996455 Oct 6, 2013
flack wrote:
Obama finds himself at the nexus of a government in chaos at home and a wave of foreign policy challenges.
He has been battered by the upheaval in the Middle East from the Arab Spring revolts after managing to extricate the U.S. from its long, brutal and largely failed attempt to establish democracy in Iraq. He is also drawing down U.S. forces from a more than decade-long war in Afghanistan with no real victory in sight. He leads a country whose people have no interest in taking any more military action abroad.
As Europe worries about economics, Asian allies watch in some confusion about what the U.S. is up to with its promise to rebalance military forces and diplomacy in the face of an increasingly robust China.
China sits in quiet wisdom before a loudmouthed arrogant American fool sitting in the Oval Office plotting a course.

Don't worry about the barking dog. Worry about the silent one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr IB DaMann 3,116
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr Thinking 234,537
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Brian_G 307,963
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Bruin For Life 28,713
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Pinoyboyguy 734
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
San Diego State hoping Dwayne Polee II gets a shot Jan 23 alanparkcity 1
More from around the web