Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1382921 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#996383 Oct 6, 2013
Emeem wrote:
Morons at Fox News mistakenly air parody of Obama offering to personally fund Muslim museum:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/fox-news...
It certainly wouldn't be beneath Faux noise to report the false story on purpose. It certainly wouldn't be the first time.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#996384 Oct 6, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>er eh well, never before have Parks been closed, O'bama insured the order, only he could do so. Everyone knows that--except you and your script.
What a stupid thing to say. Jewish people worldwide are embarassed by the likes of you.

Congress holds the purse strings.

Congress shut the Government.

Congress laid off 800,000 Federal Workers. THe National Parks are closed because the Rangers and staff were laid off by Congress.

----------

"""National parks exist because they are protecting irreplaceable resources," says Joan Anzelmo, a former national park superintendent and spokeswoman for the Coalition of National Park Service Retirees.

Anzelmo says "extraordinary natural resources, priceless historic artifacts and archaeology" are threatened when left unattended during the shutdown.

"There would be vandalism and theft," she adds. "There would be destruction in some places. There would be animals that are poached."

At Zion, Batrus worries about the 10,000 American and foreign tourists in the park this time of year.

"Allowing 10,000 people to come in and do whatever they want in the park ... would really be risking the resources" and the safety of visitors.""

----------

You're more ignorant than Nobraina. Take his hint and disappear, nitwit.

Location hidden

#996385 Oct 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> So why didn't they close King Nothing's golf course?
Why don't you have a brain??

The Golf courses are funded by user fees, not the Gov't. DUH

I posted the link earlier and you are just too stupid to look at it, or understand it.

Got any more ignorant questions?? Go ask your Pa, he's as ignorant as you.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#996386 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner isn't talking and Teatards are applauding their actions and claiming they are "winning".
I have never in the History of the United States seen a whole democrat party so afraid of 49 people in the entire congress. We are in trouble if you chicken coop crappers are so afraid, right?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#996387 Oct 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of 'hot flashes' clouding her judgement from the post-menopausal nitwit.
Your ignorance is a lethal weapon that leads you to act as a traitor to America.
Anthony Weiner, Nutsack, Eliot Spitzer, Bob Filner, the Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castros all democRats, all about the "War on Women"...

You perverts all answer the question about the "War on Women" and which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant' you stupid idiot...

The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd you fool... The Blind Lead you idiot nitwit...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#996388 Oct 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of 'hot flashes' clouding her judgement from the post-menopausal nitwit.
Your ignorance is a lethal weapon that leads you to act as a traitor to America.
Awww, the best you got?

So sorry.

Prevented this

#996389 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
Tea Party favorite Rep. Marlin Stutzman:
"We are not going to be disrespected. We have to get something out of this. And I don't even know what that is."
http://swampland.time.com/2013/10/02/congress...
I think you are seeing Tea Party every where it is consuming you. Stutzman does not belong to the Tea Party caucus.

Location hidden

#996390 Oct 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Remember the Reps pushing grandma off cliff commercials that back-fired?
Now, we have Obama literally throwing grandma out of her home
http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/226557661.html
I think in fairness anyone living on federal land needs to pack up and get out.
Yeah, that includes you-Obama.
So Ray disappears and whatever reappears.

Not too obvious. You get caught and immediately revert to your old, stupid name.

Gee, you really fooled us!! NOT!!

Time to bring back Jason Jay??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#996391 Oct 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid thing to say. Jewish people worldwide are embarassed by the likes of you.
Congress laid off 800,000 Federal Workers. THe National Parks are closed because the Rangers and staff were laid off by Congress.
----------
"""National parks exist because they are protecting irreplaceable resources," says Joan Anzelmo, a former national park superintendent and spokeswoman for the Coalition of National Park Service Retirees.
Anzelmo says "extraordinary natural resources, priceless historic artifacts and archaeology" are threatened when left unattended during the shutdown.
"There would be vandalism and theft," she adds. "There would be destruction in some places. There would be animals that are poached."
At Zion, Batrus worries about the 10,000 American and foreign tourists in the park this time of year.
"Allowing 10,000 people to come in and do whatever they want in the park ... would really be risking the resources" and the safety of visitors.""
----------
Both liberals and Neo-Nazi liberals opposed the Invasion of Iraq. Basically you Neo-Nazi liberals support any Arab country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews like you idiot...

Hitler too blamed the Jews and gassed them... Chief Juicy Fruit...

It's the culture...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#996392 Oct 6, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Happy Sunday to all my friends and fans here on my personal Topix thread. Welcome!!!!! A heads up to all here at the moment!!!!!!!!!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be judging your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Please JOIN in!!
I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Waxman"
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in Ct. where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time.
My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless. My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on this particular delusion.
Please my friends, play along with me. I use fake "ip address's" as I have access to hundreds. You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
Hugs, Waxman((the chubby/chubby chasing teabagger from Connecticut))!!!!!!!!
On with the judgit competition!!!!!!!!!!
I laugh at the FACT that Teatards on this thread think you are one of them. Idiotic and mentally deranged pretty much sums them up in few words.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#996393 Oct 6, 2013
Other than killing kids cancer treatments and threatening to arrest veterans for visiting their own monuments what did Democrats do this week?

demonkRATs: Now, we have Obama literally throwing grandma out of her home. Tax granny's wheel chair! Mo' Money!

Hairy Reid demonkRATs: Let the children with cancer die..

demonkRATs: Priests threatened with arrest if they minister to military during obama's shutdown...

Obama: Close all National Parks and make people suffer, even though a sellout obama could write an executive order and keep anything open...

facebook hates obamacare: Read the posts and see ads pandering to blacks and hispanics... https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

The government shutdown is on obama's watch. Stock Market is up and the Government is shutdown and obama's continued deficit spending campaign on hold... 800,000 Non-Essential government workers stay home...

The American Patriot truly see demonkRATs for what they truly are: ghetto, nazi, losers and obstructionists.

AND... We Tea Party Patriots don't give a shit what you illiterate ghetto ass-clown commie liberals think...

It's the culture...

Prevented this

#996394 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It certainly wouldn't be beneath Faux noise to report the false story on purpose. It certainly wouldn't be the first time.
It certainly isn't the first time O'bama funded the muzzies--so why would that be false. He loves the muzzies, he is one of them. Now he is letting moslems in from Iraq aka terrorists because they are saying they are gayzoes. Just like O'bama.

Location hidden

#996395 Oct 6, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I have never in the History of the United States seen a whole democrat party so afraid of 49 people in the entire congress. We are in trouble if you chicken coop crappers are so afraid, right?
So if the Dems are afraid, why are the Repugnants at war with each other?? Many inside the PArty accusing CubanCommieCruz of wrecking the Party.

Bohnehead looks like he's about to cry, McCain is calling CubanCommieCruz a train wreck and a fool.

He's right.

Your attempts to spin it otherwise are typically weak, just as expected from a wingnut like you.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#996396 Oct 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
----------
That was totally ignorant.

Some facts:
This is only a partial shut-down of government -DUH

With the military bill passing this reduces the number of SEI employees to 400,000 Not working

The Park Service is obviously fully employed given all the employees regarded as necessary to keep people from viewing open air displays and/or viewing from *gasp* a state highway.

The President's OMB decides what is essential employees or not. As well as what is closed or not.

The House passed bills to fund the NIH and the park service. Reid REFUSES a vote and Obama promises a veto.

----------

Given the above facts--

The shut downs and kicking grandma out of her home is all OBAMA.

Location hidden

#996397 Oct 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Both liberals and Neo-Nazi liberals opposed the Invasion of Iraq. Basically you Neo-Nazi liberals support any Arab country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews like you idiot...
Hitler too blamed the Jews and gassed them... Chief Juicy Fruit...
It's the culture...
DUH, this was your response to Nat'l Park discussion??

You get crazier by the hour, Waxturd. Go check on Nobraina, see if he's got a clean diaper on. LOL

You just gave yourself away as Chief Chinkenshit, who you created and dumped yesterday.

Thanks, Waxturd!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#996398 Oct 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too obvious. You get caught and immediately revert to your old, stupid name.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Listen Sherlock, I know whether I am either of these people. Your paranoia is showing.

The advantage I have is I know who you are -an ass.

Grow up you Lib misogynist moron!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#996400 Oct 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you have a brain??
The Golf courses are funded by user fees, not the Gov't. DUH
I posted the link earlier and you are just too stupid to look at it, or understand it.
Got any more ignorant questions?? Go ask your Pa, he's as ignorant as you.
The inn on the Blue Ridge Parkway isn't funded by the federal government either but they shut it down. Both are on federal land. Why the difference as if I didn't know.

Location hidden

#996401 Oct 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, the best you got?
So sorry.
We all know what a sorry nitwit you are, Jason Ray.

You prove it with your shape shifting behavior.

You're angry because Ray got busted!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#996402 Oct 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Obvious is your stupidity and the childish name games you and your pals play.

Who are you when Nuculur the halfwit "disappears?" Hmmm?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#996403 Oct 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
I'm sure Galt is 'happy and gay'!!!!
"yuck"
And you son our poor and sad, you are afraid those in government who ensure your supply of food stamps do will get furloughed.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 30 min ThomasA 311,154
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr New Age Spiritual... 255,259
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 hr Evan 32,266
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Tue IB DaMann 9,635
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) May 23 Ceren 39
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) May 22 01niner 201,860
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) May 15 Idiots 285
More from around the web