Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
super steve

Denver, CO

#994959 Oct 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>But it's cool when a, cough, neighborhood watch captain chases down a teen and kills him.
I guess a ccw permit is a license to kill eh?
The lowlife democrat and racist thug caused his own death, wise up liar. His death could have saved your cracka ass from a robbery/hate crime. Maybe he would have shot you in the back.
demokRATS

Seminole, FL

#994960 Oct 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a fkn idiot__go read the Walmart story and then find another to share your ignorances with.
Realtime always coming back for more and blame others for his addiction to idiot...

Show me a ghetto and I will show you a liberal. If it's ghetto, illiterate abd idiot, it's dangerous, loser and liberal..

It's the culture...
super steve

Denver, CO

#994961 Oct 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Grover Norquist: Ted Cruz 'Pushed House Republicans Into Traffic And Wandered Away'
"Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform, placed much of the blame for the current government shutdown dysfunction on Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas).
"Ted Cruz, from left field, said we have to defund Obamacare permanently in this CR," Norquist said in an interview with the Washington Post.
"The only confusion that comes out is that Cruz stood on the side and confused people about the fact that every Republican agrees. He said if you don’t agree with my tactic and with the specific structure of my idea, you’re bad," Norquist continued after saying he's "cheerful because every Republicans is for repeal of Obamacare."
"He pushed House Republicans into traffic and wandered away," Norquist said".
----------
Silly Repugnants!!
Traitorous criminal and piece of human filth:

Barry-cades confirmed: Park Service says Obama admin ordered ...
twitchy.com/.../barry-cades-confirmed-park-se... ;
21 hours ago - Barry-cades confirmed: Park Service says Obama admin ordered closure ... they are: RT @noonanjo: Park Ranger confirms order to shut down ...

Yet the taste of his butt is fresh on your big lips.
super steve

Denver, CO

#994962 Oct 3, 2013
super steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Those damn Teabaggers, eh lying imbecile?
Woman Killed After Trying to Ram White House Barricade | NBC4 ...
www.nbcwashington.com › news › breaking
22 mins ago - Shooting Near U.S. Capitol. Raw Video: Police Chase Car Near Capitol ... D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier said Capitol Police and Secret Service ... "Freaked everyone out -- you are to shelter in place, lock your doors, go to the ...
Oblama probably crapped his pants.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#994963 Oct 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a fkn idiot__go read the Walmart story and then find another to share your ignorance with.
Walmart is typically a stand-alone store with outparcels, rather than a strip mall...but other shopping centers and strip malls typically locate nearby, including supermarkets...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#994964 Oct 3, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
They are complete morons, it's like having your team beaten at the Superbowl three times and row and still want the game replayed.
Trying to blame Reid because they want to repeal a bill already passed into law. Saying he should bend over not them.
Health care has been implemented around the world since the mid 70's they have had 40 yrs to find the best model. Supposedly the French, or English, Canadian, every European country, every Communist country and even tin pot dictators have it. So it's amazing how a bunch a tea baggers can think a gazillion ppl are wrong and they are right! lol
Blown O-ring, how's it flappin? Still leaking that stinky brown goo, I see........
super steve

Denver, CO

#994965 Oct 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
she was driving away when they fired...
exactly what crime did she commit that justified the death penalty?
cops seem to think that failing to follow their orders gives them license to kill...
she tried to run over an officer, they hesitated because of the baby in her car, you they would have shot immediately. Me too.

I wonder who she voted for?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#994966 Oct 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare, as passed, was not designed to get everyone insured. But how many would be uninsured without Obama n 2023.
BTW those 31 million people include non citizens. Some include people who would qualify for medicaid but due to state laws, can't get it.
Oh, Oh. Careful. Hitting him with FACTS may push him over the edge. He's teetering already.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#994967 Oct 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
she was driving away when they fired...
exactly what crime did she commit that justified the death penalty?
cops seem to think that failing to follow their orders gives them license to kill...
Assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder (MULTIPLE counts of both). I would suggest you watch the video of the incident first. If you HAVE, I'm suddenly concerned.

Course, you could just be trollin me......:-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#994968 Oct 3, 2013
super steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Those damn Teabaggers, eh lying imbecile?
Woman Killed After Trying to Ram White House Barricade | NBC4 ...
www.nbcwashington.com › news › breaking
22 mins ago - Shooting Near U.S. Capitol. Raw Video: Police Chase Car Near Capitol ... D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier said Capitol Police and Secret Service ... "Freaked everyone out -- you are to shelter in place, lock your doors, go to the ...
police chief with usual cop-talk...she refused to say the woman was "dead", just "pronounced"....peop le might relate better to cops if the cops learned to speak in English instead of cop-talk...
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#994969 Oct 3, 2013
What do you call a Tea Party virgin?
A ugly 12 year old who can outrun her brothers.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#994970 Oct 3, 2013
super steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Traitorous criminal and piece of human filth:
Barry-cades confirmed: Park Service says Obama admin ordered ...
twitchy.com/.../barry-cades-confirmed-park-se... ;
21 hours ago - Barry-cades confirmed: Park Service says Obama admin ordered closure ... they are: RT @noonanjo: Park Ranger confirms order to shut down ...
Yet the taste of his butt is fresh on your big lips.
"super steve"
Why in the hell are you still on this thread? "nutsucker" claims he ran you off. To be honest, all "nutsucker" runs off is his mouth.
Peace
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#994971 Oct 3, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Watch the ghetto commie from Connecticunt disappear. He always does when his ghetto and stupidity are exposed.
If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's free cheese, loser, and liberal.. The hazards of being demokRAT...
It's the culture...
Correction: SHE disappears when the correctional officers yell "10 minutes to lights out". I figure that will be in the next 1-2 hours (i.e. 9-10 PM EST.....:-)
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#994972 Oct 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>But it's cool when a, cough, neighborhood watch captain chases down a teen and kills him.

Why not? B. Hussein Obama is hunting and murdering brown skinned people every day with his unmanned drones. Pretty sure he is not targeting folks in Europe or east Asia.

With a crazy a**ed cracker in the White House stalking Africans...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#994973 Oct 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Do you think you'll ever forget about that purple dranked-out loser, traygone?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#994974 Oct 3, 2013
super steve wrote:
<quoted text>
she tried to run over an officer, they hesitated because of the baby in her car, you they would have shot immediately. Me too.
I wonder who she voted for?
Police are paid a very generous salary with very generous benefits, primarily because they are expected to accept the risk involved.

Agents of the government have far too much power and far too little accountability.

Location hidden

#994975 Oct 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Since almost half the entire population is too "poor" to pay income tax now, who in their right mind expects this "tax" to be collected?
The bottom line is, the half of the population paying all the taxes now will have to pay more because ObamaKare is nothing more than another Marxist wealth redistribution program.
ObamaKare is nothing more than just another of the Democrats' Marxist welfare programs, and it will have the same effect as every other Marxist welfare program they ever managed to get written into law - disastrous.
You really are an idiot aren't you? People on Medicaid are not subject to the tax and those who choose not to obtain insurance because it would eat up more than 8% of their income also are not subject to the tax. Just pay your tax and stop worrying about everyone else. It will work out just fine if we can keep the hands of greedy republican's out of the till.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#994976 Oct 3, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
What do you call a Tea Party virgin?
A ugly 12 year old who can outrun her brothers.
Idiot ghetto liberal sues His Parents for being poor

Ghetto People Will Hang Out Anywhere

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#994977 Oct 3, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignoring the elephant in the room...The Tea Party. Clinton, Reagan and the Bushes were not dealing with a political faction that actually took an oath not to compromise.
It was Republicans who compromised and raised taxes on the wealthy in exchange for spending cuts. Did the spending cuts materialize?

Republicans have been asking for negotiations and compromise. It is Obama and Democrats who refuse to negotiate.

Ramrodding a law with many problems by bullying is not governing.

So what the Sam Hill are you talking about?

Location hidden

#994978 Oct 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS has no means of collecting the money, unless the taxpayer is due a refund.

That isn't stopping them from charging the tax every year and collecting interest on that past due amount until they can start collecting....which they will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 232,701
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 28,359
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 306,952
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Cowobunga 201,150
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr budd 2,658
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web