Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#995074 Oct 3, 2013
Night Galt. See you tomorrow.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995075 Oct 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
you're letting the media brainwash you....
it's essential to make a stand, even if you take a few punches along the way, to gain any respect....
McCain and Romney both lost because they were afraid to be aggressive and surrendered at key moments...
Still brainwashing yourself.

Must be hereditary.....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995076 Oct 3, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>As a foreign object you would have to take the oath you stated to become a citizen. Are you practicing? I was born a citizen and will never take the Naturalization Oath that you tout-Sick old fool!
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuit...
Then you must be a traitor for putting a foreign entity on at least an equal footing with the United States, son.

I'd have no problems with drones then.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995077 Oct 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Fetch, I wasn't trying to be snarky in my last response.
I just want freedom from liberal progressive radicalism - no matter what it takes.
The way I see it, ObamaCare is the only way for that to happen. And I see it very strongly.
I see....

You want your way...

Even at the expense of others!!!

I still say you're free to leave son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995078 Oct 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
you have a point...
Galt lost perspective because of the community service crap...and the obvious black anti-Semitism...
Losing focus...

A conservative norm....

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#995079 Oct 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no chaos...nobody cares about the shutdown...
As for your appraisal, it's to your benefit to find out whether or not the house is worth what you're paying, so don't stress.
Michelle would like for us to care about her ability to tweet after losing some of her "personal" assistants.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/gove...

As if the cow is paralyzed from the scalp down

I care SO much I feel a sneer coming on. Like they won't be getting a paycheck again, very soon?

ALL of her personal staff are "nonessential" government employees, especially since their job is to make her look more appealing to the public and they have failed that task miserably.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995080 Oct 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How does giving Obama everything he wants put him on the defensive?
Stand firm and Obama will eventually lose it....
Please....

I hope you t-pers do!

Dang! I still don't see those reich wing celebrators!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995081 Oct 3, 2013
Ah, yes! Perspective!!!!

"
Frozen by shutdown, US warns of 'catastrophic' default

AFP
Stephen Collinson 27 minutes ago

Washington (AFP)- President Barack Obama demanded an end to a three-day government shutdown he decried as a reckless "farce," piling pressure on Republicans to climb down first on a budget impasse.

The US Treasury meanwhile warned of "catastrophic" consequences if there is no deal within weeks to raise the country's debt ceiling, and the IMF chief said navigating a way out of that next crisis was "mission critical."

Obama traveled to the Washington suburbs to lambast Republican House Speaker John Boehner, who emerged from a White House meeting late on Wednesday complaining that the president would not negotiate with him.

"Take a vote, stop this farce and end this shutdown right now," Obama said during a fiery speech in the Maryland suburb of Rockville, which is home to many federal workers laid off in the shutdown.

Branding the crisis a "reckless Republican shutdown," Obama said that Boehner could reopen the government and get hundreds of thousands of people back to work "in just five minutes" by passing a temporary operating budget with no partisan strings attached.

"Speaker John Boehner won't even let the bill get a yes or no vote, because he doesn't want to anger the extremists in his party," Obama said...."

Location hidden

#995082 Oct 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
It took more effort and manpower to put rails around the entire WWII monument area, wrap yellow tape around the rails and put down sandbags with 7 guards to keep veterans and citizens from seeing this open-aired monument that's open 24/7 right off a public sidewalk and that anyone can visit any time of the day or night.
It's an absurd and childish political tantrum and makes Obama and Reid look stupid.
I believe the word you're looking for is "petty" when describing our POS POTUS.

They've put up a blockade around a local Eisenhower bust and some irate citizens tore it down and took pictures of themselves beside it. We're living under the foot of a petulant god.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995083 Oct 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the word you're looking for is "petty" when describing our POS POTUS.
They've put up a blockade around a local Eisenhower bust and some irate citizens tore it down and took pictures of themselves beside it. We're living under the foot of a petulant god.
I certainly understand the reich wing crazies in the House are uncaring son!

"Petty" is probably lumped in there somewhere as well!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995084 Oct 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the word you're looking for is "petty" when describing our POS POTUS.
... but don't worry. Galt feels this is one of those things that won't be missed!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995085 Oct 3, 2013
Oooo!!! I wonder where no surprize was today? I was hoping to hear how the stock market went 'up' despite the third day of government shutdown!!!!

Helloooo!!!!

Helloooo!!!!

Any intelligent life out there?????
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995086 Oct 3, 2013
lol! Another dedication to the mind numbing infantile reich wing radicals!!!

Enjoy!

"Rock And A Hard Place Lyrics - The Rolling Stones

(M. Jagger/K. Richards)

The fields of Eden
Are full of trash
And if we beg and we borrow and steal
We'll never get it back
People are hungry
They crowd around
And the city gets bigger as the country comes begging to town

We're stuck between a rock
And a hard place
Between a rock and a hard place

This talk of freedom
And human rights
Means bullying and private wars and chucking all the dust into our eyes
And peasant people
Poorer than dirt
Who are caught in the crossfire with nothing to lose but their shirts

Stuck between a rock
And a hard place

You'd better stop put on a kind face

We're in the same boat
On the same sea
And we're sailing south
On the same breeze
building dream churches
With silver spires
And our rogue children
Are playing loaded dice

Give me truth now
Don't want no sham
I'd be hung drawn and quartered for a sheep just as well as a lamb

Stuck between a rock
And a hard place
You'd better stop
Put on a kind face
Can't you see what you've done to me "
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995087 Oct 3, 2013
lol! And I'm sure our good 'fiends' in the House are enjoying their 'Holiday' in trying to bring everyone to 'come together.'

So a dedication to them as well!!!

"MADONNA LYRICS
Holiday Ringtone Holiday Ringtone
"Holiday"

Holiday Celebrate

[Chorus:]

If we took a holiday
Took some time to celebrate
Just one day out of life
It would be, it would be so nice

Everybody spread the word
We're gonna have a celebration
All across the world
In every nation
It's time for the good times
Forget about the bad times, oh yeah
One day to come together
To release the pressure
We need a holiday

[chorus]

You can turn this world around
And bring back all of those happy days
Put your troubles down
It's time to celebrate
Let love shine
And we will find
A way to come together
And make things better
We need a holiday

[chorus]

Holiday Celebrate
Holiday Celebrate

[chorus]

Holiday Celebrate
Holiday Celebrate

Holiday, Celebration
Come together in every nation "
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995088 Oct 3, 2013

Location hidden

#995089 Oct 3, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously embracing it with open cheeks and mouth.
Much like so many liberals embrace the hypocrisy of our arrogant, anti-American FLOTUS...

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...

...they can't get enough of sucking her dk.

Notice the quote at the beginning of the article. Wow. How she says crap like that with a straight face I'll never know. It's probably from a complete lack of a conscience.

Barry may have tried dog meat but I can see Moochelle eating live kittens for breakfast without so much as an eye twitch.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#995090 Oct 3, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your mental visions of gay sex. You're a sick woman.
Yet lily loves 'NATURE'- In spite of what misplaced and misused body parts have created and done to you...

lily always bent over and punked by No Surprize obama, someone or something..

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#995091 Oct 4, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yet lily loves 'NATURE'- In spite of what misplaced and misused body parts have created and done to you...
lily always bent over and punked by No Surprize obama, someone or something..
It's the culture...
Are you trying for nauseating imagery?
>:[

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#995092 Oct 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Much like so many liberals embrace the hypocrisy of our arrogant, anti-American FLOTUS...
Notice the quote at the beginning of the article. Wow. How she says crap like that with a straight face I'll never know. It's probably from a complete lack of a conscience.
Barry may have tried dog meat but I can see Moochelle eating live kittens for breakfast without so much as an eye twitch.
....and they shut down the outdoor WWII Memorial?

Let the biotch wipe her own azz, for crissake!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#995093 Oct 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Much like so many liberals embrace the hypocrisy of our arrogant, anti-American FLOTUS...
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/firstlad...

If it weren't for those pam e-mails, you people might not be so GD dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 min Toxins from Bottom 29,631
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Uncle Sam 238,073
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr John-K 309,673
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr OzRitz 5,297
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) 4 hr Yogurt Nads 82
Conor Clifford 7ft center to commit to Utah. Apr 19 UHB 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 16 ocean 201,862
More from around the web