Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
913,621 - 913,640 of 1,099,348 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The 'bill' was passed 3 fcking years ago, Republicans wanted no part of it and chose to sit on the sidelines as a party. The majority in the house and senate passed it and the president signed it.
So fund the government Tea Bag morons, put it to an up/down vote Boehnerhead, pass a clean bill.
The Democrats and Obama are already basking in the success of ACA.
The House can do what it wants...your pissed because Obammmie can't make it do what he wants...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Haven't called. Not going to call. I pay my own way thank you very much.
WE know, I made mention of this earlier -

'What is sad is that the poor white hicks who would benefit from ACA will thumb their noses at it because of their hatred for Obama.

I do not expect for long though, they will jump in eventually once they see what a good program it is.'- Homer

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

I don't know which is more pathetic.

Listening to Bush come up with excuse after excuse why he invaded Iraq or listening to Republican excuses on why they shut down government.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, if I miss you tomorrow__happy birthday.
Thanks, Hope your 66th the other day was good.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaning that 22% of firms are delaying hiring/staffing because of ObamaKKKare, a huge economic drag....
It means 22% are run by Republicans who would answer against Obamacare regardless.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Hope your 66th the other day was good.
Happy birthday Grampy, I won't be around tomorrow.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
The House can do what it wants...your pissed because Obammmie can't make it do what he wants...
And they have, they have shut down the government. It's what you wanted, be happy. Homer not pissed, not really being affected by it so far.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>"Retards?" So sophisticated.
"someone scammer stealing your identities." Will be the unscreened government "Navigators" --some with criminal backgrounds-- stealing and selling your and your children's personal information.
Seedco. Obamacare’s fraud-stained navigators

This community-organizing group snagged lucrative multimillion-dollar navigator contracts in Georgia, Maryland, Tennessee and New York. They’ll have access to potential enrollees’ income levels, birthdates, addresses, eligibility for government assistance, Social Security numbers and intensely personal medical information.

Given the enormous responsibility to handle sensitive data in a careful, neutral manner, combined with the overwhelming pressure to boost Obamacare enrollments, you’d think the feds would only choose navigators with the most impeccable records.

Yet, less than a year ago, Seedco agreed to settle a civil fraud lawsuit “for faking at least 1,400 of 6,500 job placements under a $22.2 million federally funded contract.”
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Grampys still married...
Your old man still stepping out Thursday nights for the down low?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
I don't know which is more pathetic.
Listening to Bush come up with excuse after excuse why he invaded Iraq or listening to Republican excuses on why they shut down government.
Nothing is more pathetic than the fact our current "president" is held responsible for absolutely nothing negative.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Wow who knew ACA would be so popular, they can't even keep up. Seems they may have bought into the Republican hype that no one liked the new law as they have been overwhelmed with calls, overloaded servers, long wait times. Amazing.
Homer knew it would be a complete success once the people saw it for what it is.
"You judge a program by it's popularity." - Homer
curiosity, but very few sales...
Michelle

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The 'bill' was passed 3 fcking years ago, Republicans wanted no part of it and chose to sit on the sidelines as a party. The majority in the house and senate passed it and the president signed it.
So fund the government Tea Bag morons, put it to an up/down vote Boehnerhead, pass a clean bill.
The Democrats and Obama are already basking in the success of ACA.
LOL

Would that be the same ACA that even the Democrats who wrote it are now calling a trainwreck?

And, 3 years to put a system in place that is already making errors when it isn't crashing.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys have been saying this for over 4 years.
I agree, it took Obama far too long to take a stand against the extortionist tactics of the Republicans in Congress. I hope to see more of the same kind of backbone in the future.

Google "Republicans to blame for shutdown" and see how many hits you get. Read it and weep: The GOP is more unpopular than Obamacare!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The federal government is paying the whole $13,000 premium. Just how damn long do you people think the government is going to be able to do this?
this is all paid for...just ask Dumbass Dave...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

"Liberty is the right to be different; equality is a ban on being different."

Don Colacho
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Congress cuts off funding and they claim Obama is out at all the national parks putting up barriers and yellow tape. It's amazing how clueless rightwingers are when it comes to how our form of government works.
Obama is the CEO and in charge of all day-to-day decisions...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

32. Would a shutdown put the brakes on implementing the Affordable Care Act, or "Obamacare?" No. The state-run exchanges for the uninsured would open as scheduled Tuesday. "The marketplaces will be open on Tuesday, no matter what, even if there is a government shutdown," President Obama said Friday.

33. Why not? Like Social Security or Medicaid, Obamacare is a permanent entitlement that isn't subject to annual funding by Congress. "Many of the core parts of the health care law are funded through mandatory appropriations and wouldn't be affected," Gary Cohen, the Health and Human Services Department official overseeing the health care rollout, said last week.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

So basically it's just Republican Tea Baggers grandstanding.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>If a Republican majority in congress voted for a bill and it went through a Republican controlled senate and was signed by a Republican president, it's the law of the land, so be it, that is how our government works.
You're either underestimating your own party giving in to every demand of a strictly partisan Republican bill with no compromises negotiable or you have no clue how a two-party system works.

Republicans would never demand total control of any law in the first place and have always reached across the aisle to get at least one Democrat on board - and always more.

We're still a two-party system, Homer. You can't just pretend like we're not here or round us up and throw us in a gulag. At least not yet.

Although I'm sure Reid is working on the logistics.
Michelle

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Alec Baldwin wrote:
<quoted text> ...and she must be...she even thinks I'm a good father! LOL
Alec, er Mr. Baldwin. Lily thinks you'd make a great mayor of New York City. But it is likely that a Democrat who is more interested in the rights of low life street thugs than public safety will soon be mayor.

I have a feeling that most Hollywierd libs, like you, won't be New Yorkers once the city turns into Detroit East or Zimbabwe West like when Dinkins was mayor.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

some random poster...

victims and murder...
million ways to look at it...

"The abortion argument is always framed with the rights of the murderer instead of the murdered. So can we call the Holocaust a late term abortion?
This is the inversion with abortion, where the murderer is the victim"

debass

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min ChristineM 226,167
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin Nation 27,044
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Big Sky 305,434
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••