Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
913,341 - 913,360 of 1,099,704 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Anyone see Barack in the Rose Garden using his laptop to sign up his family for Affordable Care?

No?????

Hmmmmmm ..........

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Republican logic:
We can't afford to fund Obamacare, it will ruin the economy.
So, let's shut down the government to stop it....and ruin the economy!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/Shutdow...

" But there has never been in a single Congress -- or, more precisely, in a single House of the Congress -- a more lethal combination of political ambition, political stupidity, and political vainglory than exists in this one, which has arranged to shut down the federal government because it disapproves of a law passed by a previous Congress, signed by the president, and upheld by the Supreme Court, a law that does nothing more than extend the possibility of health insurance to the millions of Americans who do not presently have it, a law based on a proposal from a conservative think-tank and taken out on the test track in Massachusetts by a Republican governor who also happens to have been the party's 2012 nominee for president of the United States. That is why the government of the United States is, in large measure, closed this morning."

Republicans in Congress - "We have elected an ungovernable collection of snake-handlers, Bible-bangers, ignorami, bagmen and outright frauds, a collection so ungovernable that it insists the nation be ungovernable, too. We have elected people to govern us who do not believe in government."

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. He said "ALL" these employers were cutting the hours of FULL time employees. That is a Republican lie.
What is now considered full time? 32 or 30. I don't remember. 32 I think. If they are dropping them from 32 to 29 then that is full time to part time.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the 2012 Bill to REPEAL subsidies for Big Oil.
""S. 2204 (112th): Repeal Big Oil Tax Subsidies Act"
Now how could they write a Bill to repeal something that doesn't exist??
Of course, the Repugnants shot the bill down. They get most of their money from oil companies.
"TITLE II--REPEAL OF OIL AND GAS SUBSIDIES
Subtitle A--Close Big Oil Tax Loopholes
Here's the Bill, nitwit. Have one of your dead relatives read it to you.
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/s22...
You've got your dementia in high gear today, Ed. You've become as stupid as the Dweeb!!
Subtitle A--Close Big Oil And Gas Subsidies
Did you even bother to read it or just liked the name. It doesn't get rid of anything. It does change the tax credits to grants however. Libtards are SO stupid!!!!!!!!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are proof positive that Republicans don't have a brain in their bodies.
Not a republican. Don't care for them either.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Last week Obama had money to attack Syria.

Today supposedly he has no money to open memorial parks?

See? He ONLY fools Democrats.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text>What is now considered full time? 32 or 30. I don't remember. 32 I think. If they are dropping them from 32 to 29 then that is full time to part time.
That was the intention all along!

We Conservative Tea Party predicted that to happen because we are the only adults left on the house.

We were 100% correct! As always!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one clarification, if I may. Jesus correctly was a Jew, but his father was neither black nor white. Pretty sure the God of the universe can pull off one immaculate conception. There's no particular color involved in the spirit realm.
(Just hope the secularists don't freak out now. They seem to think they're being forced to believe something just because millions of others do. Makes them very angry for some reason.)
Carol the truth is nobody really cares what you believe. You can hold to whatever tenets of faith that you want. That's the beauty of living in a secular country which this is. It's only when people like you try to force your beliefs on others that don't share them. You can for example believe that same sex marriage is immoral, that's your right, but when you try to enforce your beliefs on others and deny equal rights to working taxpaying citizens based on your beliefs then I will oppose you. The owners of Hobby Lobby have the right to believe that contraception is immoral but they do not have the right to impose their beliefs on their employees by denying such coverage in their insurance plans.
I personally take umbrage at someone like you who flaunts their "Christianity" but totally ignores the core of Christ's message which is social justice. You constantly denigrate the poor and you shill for those that amass wealth on the backs of the middle class and poor and rape and pillage God's creation for personal profit. As someone who takes his Christianity seriously I find you to be beneath contempt.
Judging from your posts, you would have most likely been part of the crowd yelling "Crucify him!"

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted all the evidence needed.. All those Senators & Congressmen debating & voting on oil subsidies.
And here you are claiming they don't exist?
As for healthcare, I guess you are saying cheapazz companies that offered health benefits before are now changing people to PT because they can now blame it on Obamacare & dumbasses like you will believe it.
I don't blame you for lying abut this. It has to be embarrassing for a person who b*tches here everyday about the "worthless" Americans getting subsidies when your job is subsidized.
Ouch-a-mundo
You are so full of it. The only thing you posted was some nebulous statement from one Senator referencing these mythical subsidies to the oil companies, but you have never been able to verify that reference, or find any proof that these mythical subsidies to oil companies exist.

So, post the evidence that these subsidies to oil companies exist.
It's easy to find evidence for subsidies to farmers and the auto industry, and many others. But, for some reason, you have been unable to find any evidence that these mythical subsidies to the oil industry exist.
Like I always say to the television when there is one of those ghosts-are-real programs on: Show me the ghost.

Show me the subsidies to the oil companies.
LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

Smithfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

The nation’s big three news networks are falling right into place for President Obama and the Democrats, blaming the Republican Party for the government shutdown by a whopping 21-0 story count.

According to a survey by the conservative media watchdog Media Research Center, in 39 stories during the two weeks leading up to the shutdown, CBS, ABC and NBC blamed the failure to cut a budget deal on the Republicans 21 times, both parties four times, and Democrats zero times. In 14 stories, nobody was to blame.

JUST THINK TO ALL ONES LIKE ME, THAT GREW UP COULD
NOT GET BUT( NBC,ABC,CBS)
ALL THESE YEARS NOTHING BUT ONE LIE AFTER ANOTHER AND STILL LYING!!THE TRUTH IS OBAMA WHO
WENT AGAINST HIS OWN LAW AND CHANGED THIS LAW FOR THE RICH OBAMACARE,WHO DO NOT HAVE TO GET IT UNTIL 2015!THE POOR HAVE GOT TO GET IT NOW!
ALL THE GOP WANTED TO DO WAS DELAY THIS LAW FOR 1 YEAR FOR THE POOR LIKE THE RICH AND NOT SHUT DOWN GOV.

THE TRUTH OBAMA AND DEM SHUT DOWN THE GOV!!!!
LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

Smithfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

This poll was conducted by telephone October 1-2, 2013 among 1,021 adults nationwide. Data collection was conducted on behalf of CBS News by Social Science Research Solutions of Media, Pa. Phone numbers were dialed from samples of both standard land-line and cell phones. The error due to sampling for results based on the entire sample could be plus or minus three percentage points. The error for subgroups may be higher. Interviews were conducted in English and Spanish. This poll release conforms to the Standards of Disclosure of the National Council on Public Polls.Poll: Americans not happy about shutdown; more blame GOP

CBS FOX GUARDING HEN HOUSE!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Democrats continue their government shutdown

Harry Reid refuses to even allow any discussion in the Senate of multiple bills passed by the House and sent to the Senate to allow functions in the federal government to resume operations. These multiple bills would allow, among other functions, the VA and national parks to continue operations.
Obama is doing his part in keeping the government shutdown unrealistically inconvenient to the population by selectively spending money to barricade certain monuments in DC, and not barricade others. To spit in the World War II veterans' faces, Obama spent the money to barricade the World War II memorial, while leaving the other memorials and monuments in DC unbarricaded.
Yeah. Like some wannabe thugs working for Obama will stop the people who fought up the beaches of Tarawa, Saipan, Iwo Jima, Normandy, and fought through the jungles of Guadalcanal, New Guinea, Bougainville, and slugged it out with the Germans at Bastogne, and engaged the suicidal Japanese in face-to-face combat on Okinawa, and stood up to the thousands of kamikazes, from visiting some monument erected to them in honor of their sacrifice, fortitude, and victory.

However, the Obama monument to the Al Qaeda 9/11 terrorists was open for business...(that would be the White House).
LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

Smithfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Reid said Boehner won’t accept yes for an answer.

“I thought I was throwing him a lifeline,” the Nevada Democrat said, noting his proposal to go to conference once the government is open.“All we want you to do is open the government.”

Reid said he is willing to talk about spending, agriculture, parks or anything else Boehner wants to talk about — except Obamacare.http://www.rollcall. com/news/leaders_obama_fail_to _reach_budget_deal-228109-1.ht ml?pos=hftxt

“I thought I was throwing him a lifeline,NO REID
YOU THREW HIM A DAMN CINDER BLOCK!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
http://www.esquire.com/blogs/p olitics/Shutdown_Blues
" But there has never been in a single Congress -- or, more precisely, in a single House of the Congress -- a more lethal combination of political ambition, political stupidity, and political vainglory than exists in this one, which has arranged to shut down the federal government because it disapproves of a law passed by a previous Congress, signed by the president, and upheld by the Supreme Court, a law that does nothing more than extend the possibility of health insurance to the millions of Americans who do not presently have it, a law based on a proposal from a conservative think-tank and taken out on the test track in Massachusetts by a Republican governor who also happens to have been the party's 2012 nominee for president of the United States. That is why the government of the United States is, in large measure, closed this morning."
Republicans in Congress - "We have elected an ungovernable collection of snake-handlers, Bible-bangers, ignorami, bagmen and outright frauds, a collection so ungovernable that it insists the nation be ungovernable, too. We have elected people to govern us who do not believe in government."
Why are the Democrats refusing to stop the government shutdown?

Harry Reid is keeping the government shut down. Obama is spitting in the faces of patriotic Americans.
Why is that?
Cuteimma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Make money per tweet with this http://ad-p.co ?a=17810765
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Oh Puleeeese!

Here we go again today.

DumbDave, the Queen of Hyperbole is at it again.

It's never the Democrats fault in any way.

"How dare the Republicans want a compromise!"

You are just a little hater DumbDave/2008Bill/PopeJohn.

Go get a life!

Speaking of hyperbole, did Bush "abandon" Afghanistan?

ROTFLMAO!
RealDave wrote:
http://www.esquire.com/blogs/p olitics/Shutdown_Blues
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Greece jails leader of far-right Golden Dawn party
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57605817/...
That is so terrible, a rap artist killed. Sadly we've also seen a lot of rappers killed in this country. Most of them killed by obviously Democrat leaning thugs. Perhaps it's time to jail a top Democrat. A lot of empty cells at Gitmo, one more Muslim there won't make much of a difference.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

143-year-old law has Washington treading gingerly during shutdown
Steve Liesman CNBC

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
GooglePlus
Email

22 hours ago
Lawmakers feel fenced in by an 1870 law.
KEVIN LAMARQUE / Reuters
Lawmakers feel fenced in by an 1870 law.

Administration officials now live in fear of a 19th-century law that could get them fired, penalized or even imprisoned if they make the wrong choices while the government is shut down.

The law is the Antideficiency Act, passed by Congress in 1870 (and amended several times), which prohibits the government from incurring any monetary obligation for which Congress has not appropriated funds.

In shutting down the government, most memos cite the law as the reason. The Government Accountability Office says employees who violate the Antideficiency Act may be subject to disciplinary action, suspension and even "fines, imprisonment, or both."

CNBC has learned that in several executive branch departments, high-level staff members review individual decisions about what government activities to allow for fear of running afoul of the Antideficiency Act. One White House official said he has advised his employees not to check their email or cellphones. Under the act, even volunteering for government service is expressly prohibited.

In a memo to his department employees today, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew cited the law as the reason for reduced staffing.

"For the duration of this impasse, as required by the Antideficiency Act and directed by OMB, the Department will be required to operate with only the minimal staffing level necessary to execute only certain legally exempted activities," Lew wrote.

The only exemptions to the shutdown concern "emergencies involving the safety of human life or the protection of property," according to government documents. That has meant airports and the Postal Service are open, Social Security checks get paid and federal prisons and courts will operate as normal as do most national security functions including the military and the Central Intelligence Agency. But national parks and museums are closed along with big parts of the departments of Education and Commerce

Congress passed the law as part of a struggle—dating back to the nation's founding—for control over the power of the purse. Some presidents, such as Abraham Lincoln during the Civil War, would incur obligations for which Congress had to appropriate funds after the fact.

What is ironic is that Congress in shutting down the government has to at least to some extent given up the power of the purse to the executive branch. Under the broad guidelines of what constitutes an emergency or threat to life or property, OMB now more or less decides what gets funded and what doesn't. But that latitude is limited by the fear of officials that, sometime after the event, a given decision is found to have been in violation of the Antideficiency Act.

—By CNBC's Steve Liesman. Follow him on Twitter:@steveliesman
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES wrote:
“I thought I was throwing him a lifeline,” the Nevada Democrat said, noting his proposal to go to conference once the government is open.“All we want you to do is open the government.”
Reid said he is willing to talk about spending, agriculture, parks or anything else Boehner wants to talk about — except Obamacare.http://www.rollcall. com/news/leaders_obama_fail_to _reach_budget_deal-228109-1.ht ml?pos=hftxt
“I thought I was throwing him a lifeline,NO REID
YOU THREW HIM A DAMN CINDER BLOCK!
You are exactly correct. Harry Reid is a lying little pansy ass girly voiced weasel. A liar to the core.

This is what the Democrats have become. No integrity.

Harry Reid will say anything. This is nothing new. For example, do you recall this not too long ago?

"PolitiFact: Harry Reid's Pants Are On Fire"

"PolitiFact, the independent fact checking entity, has concluded that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's accusation that Mitt Romney didn't pay taxes for ten years is so unfounded that it deserves the group's "pants on fire" label."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/06/poli...

Like most Democrats, Harry Reid is a scumbag.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 226,235
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,068
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr SevenTee 305,442
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••