Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
912,541 - 912,560 of 1,099,795 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#993537 Oct 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds liike you're an idiot making stupid, uninformed allegations.
Typical of you nitwits.
Did you know that the 300LB minority hire in the prison kitchen has been pooping in your mac-n-cheese?

You are what you eat, baby:)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#993538 Oct 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no basis to attach a current law to raising the debt limit, which has been done 94 times since WWII.
It is blackmail, plain and simple. And you're an idiot, as usual.
As usual, you're too stupid to comprehend how dangerously these House idiots are behaving. Endangering the entire nation so they can throw a tantrum to impress nitwits like you??
This will cost them dearly, count on it.
AND... We're suppose to care what you ignorant ghetto folk "think?" LMAO..

Hidden coward location in Connecticunt and a childish avatar on Topix, nuculur option still breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking Dick Cheney in his gaseous windstorm while the country slides into an obama bin Lyin abyss and goes to hell.

Nuculur Option always bent over and punked by No Surprize George Bush, Dick Cheney, Obama, someone or something......

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#993539 Oct 1, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Reid defends Obamacare exemption for Congress:‘That’s what the law says’
http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/12/reid-defend...
What exemption? Did you read your article? "Senators, House members and their staffs are going to be part of the exchanges."

There is no "exemption". The government will continue to pick up about 75% of the costs for the healthcare of their employees...just like they have always done.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/12/reid-defend...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#993540 Oct 1, 2013
Good evening, leftist phags!! Let's review the day, shall we??

The fed shut down at 12:00 A.M. with nary a hiccup. The markets all appreciated (showing how little the fed has to do with their day-today fluctuation). Odumbocare absolutely shut down and failed on its first day, falling flat on its face and demonstrating what an utterly unworkable bureaucratic nightmare it is. Congressional Republicans are about to vote to fund only certain agencies (guess which ones will be omitted).

All in all, a GREAT day!!!:-)
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#993541 Oct 1, 2013
can't the demagoguing Potus refrain from spewing his lying chit on T.V. fo just a few hours...? he's enough to give da folks a bad case of da run's...! his bargain basement O'Chitter Care Plan doesn't even cover da run's that he infects you with unless you subscribe to da Premium Golden Plan....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#993542 Oct 1, 2013
Interesting aside:

With the arrival of gorgeous Fall weather here in AZ, I returned today to the National Forest on my Honda Xr650. After riding around the pathetic "closed" barricade, I enjoyed an absolutely unmolested ride in the beautiful Sonoran desert. The only blight on the day was the same trash I saw 8 months ago marring the landscape. Why even HAVE forest service employees if they are too fckn lazy to maintain proper stewardship of the areas entrusted to them?

No need to get the fed up & running again; lets make the shutdown PERMANENT in its present form....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#993543 Oct 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that the 300LB minority hire in the prison kitchen has been pooping in your mac-n-cheese?
You Sir are a GREAT American.....:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#993545 Oct 1, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What exemption? Did you read your article? "Senators, House members and their staffs are going to be part of the exchanges."
There is no "exemption". The government will continue to pick up about 75% of the costs for the healthcare of their employees...just like they have always done.
You Sir are a RETARDED American.....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#993546 Oct 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So how's it feel to be the biggest idiot on Topix?
You Maam are a retarded chimp (and a convict to boot)....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#993547 Oct 1, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text> AND... We're suppose to care what you ignorant ghetto folk "think?" LMAO..
Hidden coward location in Connecticunt and a childish avatar on Topix, nuculur option still breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking Dick Cheney in his gaseous windstorm while the country slides into an obama bin Lyin abyss and goes to hell.
Nuculur Option always bent over and punked by No Surprize George Bush, Dick Cheney, Obama, someone or something......
It's the culture...
Please dont tease the chimps (especially if they are incarcerated).....:-)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#993548 Oct 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"blackmail"? You idiots really are illiterate.
So what does the tea party have against the American people to use to "blackmail" them?
<loony left wingers love to use inflammatory rhetoric without knowing wtf it means. LMAO!>
Barack Obama:“All this would be funny if it wasn’t so crazy,” Mr. Obama told hundreds of students, professors and others at Prince George’s Community College.“A lot of it is just hot air, a lot of it is just politics, I understand that. But now the Tea Party Republicans have taken it to a whole new level because they’re threatening either to shut down the government or shut down the entire economy by refusing to let America pay its bills for the first time in history unless I agree to gut a law that will help millions of people.” THAT IS BLACKMAIL.

The cry of the land today: "Holding the country hostage over Obamacare is ridiculous."
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#993549 Oct 1, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama reinterpreted Obamacare so Congress doesn’t have to pay for its health insurance

List of 729 Companies and Unions with Obamacare Exemptions

http://www.dailypaul.com/296870/list-of-729-c...

Occupy Michael Moore: "Wall Street Has Their (corporate) Man And His Name Is Barack Obama"...

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#993550 Oct 1, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Interesting aside:
With the arrival of gorgeous Fall weather here in AZ, I returned today to the National Forest on my Honda Xr650. After riding around the pathetic "closed" barricade, I enjoyed an absolutely unmolested ride in the beautiful Sonoran desert. The only blight on the day was the same trash I saw 8 months ago marring the landscape. Why even HAVE forest service employees if they are too fckn lazy to maintain proper stewardship of the areas entrusted to them?
No need to get the fed up & running again; lets make the shutdown PERMANENT in its present form....
Stupid Waxturd.

You forgot to change fenphen's location.

Riding the desert in Louisiana??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell us rthe satellite story again, Waxy.

How's it feel to be the stupidest person on Topix??

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#993551 Oct 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You Sir are a GREAT American.....:-)
Try to keep your phaggy affair in Waxturd's closet, please.

If you are what you eat, you're both Waxturd!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#993552 Oct 1, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Obama:“All this would be funny if it wasn’t so crazy,” Mr. Obama told hundreds of students, professors and others at Prince George’s Community College.“A lot of it is just hot air, a lot of it is just politics, I understand that. But now the Tea Party Republicans have taken it to a whole new level because they’re threatening either to shut down the government or shut down the entire economy by refusing to let America pay its bills for the first time in history unless I agree to gut a law that will help millions of people.” THAT IS BLACKMAIL.
The cry of the land today: "Holding the country hostage over Obamacare is ridiculous."
Chimp, the country ran just fine during today's shutdown with nary a blink.

I'll tell you what; gut the fed by the uneeded 50%, and we'll let you keep odumbocare (otherwise known as "B.B.S.P.I"; bargain basement sewer plan for the indigent).

If not, we will just get rid of it altogether. Your move pea-brain; midterms are coming....:-)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#993553 Oct 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid Waxturd.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hidden coward location in Wethersfield, Connecticunt and a childish avatar on Topix, nutcase still breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking Dick Cheney..

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#993554 Oct 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The amount of Posters that know you incarcerated just continues to grow, convict.

BTW, you got your fat azz kicked on here today....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#993555 Oct 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
nutsack always bent over and punked by No Surprize someone or something..

If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's free cheese, subsidy, loser, and liberal..

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#993556 Oct 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Chimp, the country ran just fine during today's shutdown with nary a blink.
I'll tell you what; gut the fed by the uneeded 50%, and we'll let you keep odumbocare (otherwise known as "B.B.S.P.I"; bargain basement sewer plan for the indigent).
If not, we will just get rid of it altogether. Your move pea-brain; midterms are coming....:-)
Stock Market is up and the Government is shutdown... LOL.. Go Tea Party... Throw away the key and close the White House...

Obama bin Lyin all bent over and punked by No Surprize, The Tea Party, someone or something...

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#993557 Oct 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid Waxturd.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'd explain it to you (again), but you bimbo convicts are too stupid to comprehend anything technological. That's understandable, given how long you've been out of circulation.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 28 min well 226,244
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Big Sky 305,444
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,068
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••