Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#992003 Sep 29, 2013
Name one Republican you trust more than Blue Cross?

BLUE CROSS CO PAY CARD in my pocket.

Better than a Republican lying sack of crapppp anyday!

OBAMACARE provided by Blue Cross.

(Wait till we advertise it during prime time!)

This thing is so good!

Republicans are toast!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#992004 Sep 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
The only people who will be out of work because of a government shutdown will be government employees.
Time for them to share the pain they have caused by putting other people out of work.
That doesn't even make sense.

"share the pain they have caused by putting other people out of work"

Exactly how have Gov't workers put others out of work, you stupid sack of lies??

There'll be a lot of Repugnants put out of work if they're stupid enough to destroy the economy even more than they already have.

You represent the lunatic fringe. Remember that.

Your beliefs have been rejected repeatedly. Your spending you life here is proof of how empty your non-Topix life is.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#992005 Sep 29, 2013
Its a very touching image:

nutculur and all the rest of the female inmates fighting over the remote in the TV room to see whether they watch "Glee" reruns or football......

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#992006 Sep 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to ask him about anal sex?
she should, he knows all about gay anal sex.

<you keep lobin' em, I'll keep hitin' em out of the park>

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#992007 Sep 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
The tax is national, and is the greater of $95 or 1% of income in 2014.
Te tax is $695 or 2.5% of income in 2016.
After that, it is indexed to inflation.
However, the SCOTUS decision makes clear that the tax cannot be increased to the point where it becomes a penalty.
they can't read and their handlers know it. They think a savings of "up to 25%" means everyone saves 25%.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#992008 Sep 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tax not me, tax not thee, tax that fellow behind the tree"
"I'm in jail, please pay my bail, hope the guv pardons me before I'm a whale"....

Location hidden

#992009 Sep 29, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! "A hike"!!
The warden had you clean the latrines again?
"that team from San Fran, whatever their name is".
Wow, are you "manly". If only you weren't in prison, you could relocate to San Fran and become the head dyke......:-)
You're a real 'MR Easy' to get punked that bad!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PT Barnum knew all about suckers like you being born every day, Waxturd!!

How's that satellite working out?? The one that says you're nowhere near AZ, but safely tucked away in Waxturd's crotch??

C'mon, you got a chance to get gaffed again!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're such an idiot you completely missed the quarterback's name, nitwit!!

Location hidden

#992010 Sep 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
they can't read and their handlers know it. They think a savings of "up to 25%" means everyone saves 25%.
The individual mandate is an idea from the Heritage Foundation.

Works real well in MA, Rmoney thought it a great idea.

He was right. You just whine.
Lenore Phillips

Babylon, NY

#992011 Sep 29, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
all day long posting the same thing.
do you have credibility?
Peace
Hmmm...picturing John Galt as intelligent, upstanding citizen since birth. Taxpayer.

Now picturing you...hoodie wearer, lives in marginal area with a lot of crime. If you have a job it is also marginal. Earned income credit. Kids with different baby mamas and not paying full support for any.

If I had to bet on anyone, I'd bet that John Galt is someone who has always been hardworking and had personal ethics.

You, nope. You need to guzzle the Obama kool-aid because you are likely a perenially poor decision maker who is eager to play the victim because it is the ONLY thing you've ever been good at. That is a lifestyle cultivated and nurtered by Democrats.
Lenore Phillips

Babylon, NY

#992012 Sep 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How's that satellite working out?? The one that says you're nowhere near AZ, but safely tucked away in Waxturd's crotch??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PT Barnum would have LOVED Obama, the essential snake-oil salesman when reading from a teleprompter. And, speaking of crotches, if Obama was heterosexual, do you think he'd prefer Valerie Jarret or Moochelle?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#992013 Sep 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, you're not even human.
AND... We're suppose to care what you ghetto ignorant folk "think?" LMAO..

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#992014 Sep 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You mean like THIS post (originating from Phoenix, AZ) earlier when I road into town? You are living proof that most people that end up in prison are retarded chimps.

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
4 hrs ago

Judged:
[Funny] 9 [Brilliant] 9 [Agree] 9

Holy keerist, I figured the two bimbos nutculur and penius would still be flapping their mindless yappers!! Where else do a convict and a soon to be deceased cripple have to go?

LMAO at you two buffoons......

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#992015 Sep 29, 2013
Emeem wrote:
When are the Republicans going to offer legislation that shows us their plan for health care?
The only policy these morons can agree on is:
"There is no problem so big that it can't be run away from."
As soon as the Dem controlled govt agrees to limiting medical lawsuits. That's the single biggest cause of the outrageous medical expense and abuse in our country. A large number of congress Dems are shyster ambulance chasers, and you clowns keep supporting them ......
Lenore Phillips

Babylon, NY

#992016 Sep 29, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Name one Republican you trust more than Blue Cross?
BLUE CROSS CO PAY CARD in my pocket.
Better than a Republican lying sack of crapppp anyday!
OBAMACARE provided by Blue Cross.
(Wait till we advertise it during prime time!)
This thing is so good!
Republicans are toast!
Of course Republicans are toast. What do you think ignoring immigration law is all about?

Let's plan to enjoy living really well while we can. Democrats will ensure that this is soon a third world cesspool--a cross between Greece and Somalia--until China or Russia is setting up shop on Main Streets everywhere. History will be written until re-written about how the Obama administration was the beginning of the end of America as a super power or country of any influence. It'll be just like the districts in the Hunger Games.

Location hidden

#992018 Sep 29, 2013
Lenore Phillips wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm...picturing John Galt as intelligent, upstanding citizen since birth. Taxpayer.
Now picturing you...hoodie wearer, lives in marginal area with a lot of crime. If you have a job it is also marginal. Earned income credit. Kids with different baby mamas and not paying full support for any.
If I had to bet on anyone, I'd bet that John Galt is someone who has always been hardworking and had personal ethics.
You, nope. You need to guzzle the Obama kool-aid because you are likely a perenially poor decision maker who is eager to play the victim because it is the ONLY thing you've ever been good at. That is a lifestyle cultivated and nurtered by Democrats.
Picturing you as a Waxturd Troll looking to have sex with Galt.

Good luck with that.

Location hidden

#992019 Sep 29, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as the Dem controlled govt agrees to limiting medical lawsuits. That's the single biggest cause of the outrageous medical expense and abuse in our country. A large number of congress Dems are shyster ambulance chasers, and you clowns keep supporting them ......
That's a really stupid statement.

It will not stand up to any scrutiny, you moron.

Medical technology is the biggest driver in costs.

Fixing old people with hearts, hips, knees, lungs, kidneys, etc.

Advanced imaging and surgical tools make medicine more effective, but far more expensive than ever before.

Tort reform is a stupid idea from another time that was based on pure bullshit. It is a minor contributor to health care costs. People have a right to redress, you commie freak.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#992020 Sep 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
My President's balls are in your mouth.
Is projecting your sexual desires onto others really necessary?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#992021 Sep 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Picturing you as a Waxturd Troll looking to have sex with Galt.
Good luck with that.
We used to think you were overdosing on dumbass nutcase... Now we realize it's a normal reaction you ghetto folk have an abnormal amount of idiot...

Nutsack bent over again and punked by No Surprize Waxturd and Galt..

It's the culture..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#992022 Sep 29, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is projecting your sexual desires onto others really necessary?
If it's ghetto, ignorant, and idiot, it's nuculur option, loser, and liberal..

Tea Party people have a better life and are smarter tan a miserable ghetto liberal...

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#992023 Sep 29, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
NO IRS "navigators"-direct HIPPA violation!
The I.R.S. has NO BUSINESS in peoples personal medical information! NONE whatsoever.
That should remain with the MEDICAL PROVIDERS of services ONLY.
And insurance companies should only have access to anything on a "need to know basis" via MEDICAL office direct request WITH approval FROM and NOTHING else!!!
GO ahead stupid-stand up and let COMMUNISM run RAMPANT in the name of partisan SUCKDUHM.
Somee of the REST of us will fight for your rights as an American, not settle for THIEVERY, THUGGERY and circus sidewalk levelchicanery and speak out AGAINST it!!
Oh yet another hair brained Republican conspiracy theory. You are just one more brainwashed cretin parroting Faux News and Breitbart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 min Bruin For Life 28,412
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Aura Mytha 232,933
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 26 min Pearl Jam 307,010
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 45 min Joe fortuna 201,181
Crossfire going to Nicaragua (Jan '08) 5 hr arnoldodeigo 5
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 9 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 2,699
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Sat Roy the Boy 691
More from around the web