Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
910,361 - 910,380 of 1,081,640 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why you care. You have a low cost catastrophic health insurance policy. That's all you need to comply with the provisions of the Affordable Health Care Act. Stop worrying about everyone else, they will be just fine.
They want to regulated the bedroom.

Now they want to regulate under the skin!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Under obamacare, I can wait till I'm sick to buy it. Besides, "Emeen" told us earlier today it's stupid to buy health insurance if you're healthy.
You do realize that without milking the healthy, obamacare could not be funded in it's current form.
You do realize that's how insurance works in general right?

Nah! I don't suppose you do!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, "hi" phag.
How come you're still stealing my material? What's next; Henny Youngman?
Mmmmmm...... soft, pliable wolfie fur!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say anything about an emergency. You fckn illiterate liberal. Last time I NEEDED an x-ray, ordered by my P.C.P. it was done in a hospital.
Ah! You're a pcp user I see!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love it when a smoker speaks out about the side effects of prescription medications. LMAO
You could say a smoker is natural as well!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do.
You cite it on abortion, spending, tax increases, gay marriage, the budget, flag burning, term-limits, state's rights, immigration, etc.
They also cite it as something to be changed (to better match their politics!)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...and yet you people consistently refuse to consider tort reform...
Tort reform does nothing but cap liability son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>OK let's run through this again--you had cancer three times. Your husband has a pacemaker-how much pharma are you on? your husband needs it every day to live.
I do not take pharma. Never had cancer. Do not cough. Am never sick. I am not fat. And yet you are healthier than me. OMG delusional with that small brain.
My allegiance lies with G-d. It does not matter what country I live in. G-d is where my allegiance is.
Then go to the Vatican and make everyone, including yourself, happy son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Well I have news for you. I will continue going to the cigar bar with my friends at least once a month, maybe even to the hookah bar next week-never been so looking forward to it. And I will never be forced into O'bamacare insurance. You can bet on that. My husband will never buy O'bamacare either.
Whew! That means others don't have to pay for you.

Then again, others in your plan will have to!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>P.S. I think we should raise taxes on Pharma to 50% of cost, that might save a few million people-after all pharma kills over 200 thousand people a year, and that is perfectly prescribed pharma. Now what do you want to do to the fat people? they cost the system more than smokers and for a longer period time. Do we tax the food higher for the fat? do we tax forks out of existence--how about shovel ready spoons? tax them at 100%? I don't pay cigarette tax-the poor usually are the ones that pay that tax. Cigar tax is a totally different tax-much lower, as is tobacco for pipes tax. I love the smell of a good apple wood tobacco in a pipe.
lol! So you really don't abhor putting businesses out of business!!!!!

I knew it!!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Ah! Peace and quiet!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can even start signing up until October 1. But keep dreaming.
dreaming.....

Fox Complains Unopened Obamacare Exchanges Haven't Insured Enough Americans Yet

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09/27/fox-c...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is that the next round of elections coupled with a continuing failed economy will see a resurgence of the tea party.
Question is, why do liberals hate them?
Next question, why do certain republicans hate them?
resurgence...,.

Here's The HUGE Crowd Of Support That Ted Cruz Drew Outside The Senate

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/27/rall...

now that's a tea party 'rally' that no one will soon forget because if you do forget i'm going to remind you.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They can all gf themselves, Obama is the man!!
I thought Aunt Batty was researching anal sex?
Obama is the man!

i'm not touching the latter. literally.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not researching, just asking about the sexual motivation. It's having sex with a butthole.
All elected officials are servants of the people. As soon as you and sonic forget that, you both might as well buy a brown shirt.

anal sex? brown shirt?

you're one sick puppy.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
H.R. 3121 replaces ObamaKare. Look it up and learn something other than the drivel Jarrett and Biden feed you as facts.
It's not going to replace anything unless it passes the Senate and gets signed by the President Grampy, and it's not going to be. Take a civics course and learn what the process is.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Only the sick degenerate people will sign up, there is no reason for healthy people to be involved with O'bamacare. I am sure they have better ways to spend their own money than on the losers of society. So will they be taking the property tax line off our taxes for the funding of state and county hospitals? no one seems to be able to answer that question. Why would we have to pay for these free county and state run hospitals? hmmmm?
Wrong dumbass! Getting health insurance is called taking personal responsibility. You may think you're healthy but there may be something lurking inside that could change that. I had a co worker, a big strapping former Marine who thought he was healthy right up to the day he couldn't breathe and was hauled out on a stretcher. Turns out he had leukemia.
When you buy insurance you're covering your own sorry azz imbecile. We already cover the poor, it's called Medicaid which has nothing to do with the ACA.
There's nothing in the ACA that says anything about building hospitals for anybody ignoramus. You're and idiot!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Obama and the Democrats are the ones calling people trying to cut the budget, bomb throwers and anarchists. If there's a shutdown, the Republicans aren't responsible, the ones who refuse to negotiate like Obama and Reid are to blame.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All paid insurance for overpaid federal government employees should be terminated...let them suffer with ObamaKKKare.
After all, if ObamaKKKare is so wonderful, why are they fighting it so hard?
They're not fighting it you lying sack of crap. Congressional employees are the ones who keep the process running. No congressman or senator can run their office by themselves and considering what they do they are in no way overpaid.
You're an idiot Galt!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>If I could briefly interrupt the Looney Lily, Queen of the Useless firing squad aiming at Ted Cruz, let's talk about something we all agree on. And by "we all," I mean a majority of the American people, the Teamsters, many Democrats and every single last Republican.
Obamacare is an unmitigated disaster.
It was passed illegally without the House ever voting on the Senate bill and became law absent a single Republican vote -- even "the girls from Maine" and "the girl from Arizona" -- the only major legislation ever enacted on a strict party-line vote.
The Supreme Court had to violate the Constitution's separation of powers to uphold Obamacare as a "tax" -- despite the fact that no elected body could ever have enacted such a massive tax hike even with the sleazy parliamentary tricks used to pass this bill.
Proving that everyone hates it, Congress has now exempted itself from Obamacare's provisions, having asked for, and received, a waiver from President Obama.
Yes, these are the exact same politicians who lecture us that Obamacare is "the law of the land!" (So are our immigration laws.)
And the exact same politicians who huffily announce that the Supreme Court upheld it!(The court also upheld the First Amendment in Citizens United, but that doesn't stop Obama from demanding Congress overturn the First Amendment.)
They are the same sanctimonious frauds who tell us that Obamacare is "the right thing to do!"
THOSE SAME GUYS WHO WAIVED OBAMACARE FOR THEMSELVE. If national health care is so great, why don't they want it?
Unlike the Empty Suited Flipper in the White House who isn't even qualified to flip burgers, Cruz is standing up for something he believes in.
LIAR! Congress has not exempted itself from the ACA and has always been in compliance with the requirement that large employers provide insurance for its employees.
When Obamacare was passed into law, Sen. Charles Grassley, the Iowa Republican, attached language to the bill that mandated members of Congress and their staffers would have to buy health insurance on the newly created health insurance exchanges. What nobody accounted for at the time was that members of Congress and their staffers currently have health insurance through their employer – the federal government. No other employer has been legally required to drop its employee’s health care plan and have them buy coverage on the exchanges.
Like most other large employers, the federal government contributes a portion to the premiums of its employees. In fact, like many employers, the federal government pays most of the premiums for its workers; an average of 72 percent on Capitol Hill. The law didn’t account for the continued employer contribution for these federal workers who would now be buying their insurance on the exchanges. The exchanges were designed to help people without health insurance and people with overly expensive health insurance. It became clear that without their employer contribution, members and their staffers would essentially be getting a cut in pay and benefits equal to thousands of dollars. Even Grassley, the provision’s author, had said the government should continue to contribute to lawmakers’ and staffers’ premiums. What the Obama administration has done is ruled that the congressional workers will continue to receive the employer contribution to help them buy their insurance on the exchange.

Congress is no more exempt than any other employer who drops coverage and then helps employees purchase insurance on the exchanges.
You're an idiot Jane or Annie or Millie or whatever else you want to call yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••