Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988326 Sep 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back when they know for sure.
Why would they claim it was definitely the video & then say that?
Because they were all lying to cover Obama's ass.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#988327 Sep 23, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Obama is our enemy. Some good new is:
Obama-supported Muslim Brotherhood outlawed in Egypt
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
You have to go to the foreign media to get the truth about Democrats & Obama. Our liberal media (CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NPR) is corrupt. Dan Rather was the last time they were exposed and felt accountable for corruption & misleading America.
But he said he had terrorism on the run right before the election and after the CIA spent years finding bin Laden which he had nothing to do with but took all the credit anyway.

Shouldn't he retract that statement now? He doesn't have to worry about winning another election.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#988328 Sep 23, 2013
Does anyone here think Obama can deal with Iran gaining Nuclear weapons after Putin gave our wimp Obama the Smackdown?

What a mistake America made voting in Obama!

The USA is now a joke.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#988329 Sep 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Gee Dumb Dave! What did your MSNBC or other corrupt media tell you? Enlighten us libtard! Dumbfk response without any substantiation expected.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#988330 Sep 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to see him hit the streets in Liberia. >:}
I bet his brother in Kenya would slap him in the face. Obama's brother in Kenya actually has more common sense than the Jive-Ass punk Obama.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/10/geor...

The left lies about it, but I saw the unedited video.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988331 Sep 23, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lois Lerhner is a typical Jim Jones Government Class Obama Zombie Democrat. I have no doubt she was part of an Obama (personally) orchestrated conspiracy to thwart the Tea Party and oppress political opponents.
She belongs in jail with Obama & Holder. The IRS scandal is an obvious corruption of law. The IRS Commissioner met with Obama repeatedly without any transparency. Obama is a crook.
Lerner will eventually sing like a canary or go to jail for perjury.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#988332 Sep 23, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>Butler? No experience even there so why insult butlers?
"Annie"
The poster would have been much more accurate if the referred to the president as buttboy.
Peace

Spokane, WA

#988334 Sep 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you don't hate capitalism.
"sonic"
Even you are not stoopid enough to believe a government handout is capitalism. Are you? Maybe. Yes.
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#988335 Sep 23, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi donger!!!!
Hi dongette!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#988336 Sep 23, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman has. What's your point?
lol! I'm sure you have mr for-eign-er!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#988337 Sep 23, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dong/Wilhelm/Ghost. You are confusing the Reich (German) with Russia, Reichtard.
No mr for-eign-er. I have it right.

Besides, I know you know nothing of US history.

so don't worry your pathetic little head about it!

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#988338 Sep 23, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. Obama is our enemy. Some good new is:

Obama-supported Muslim Brotherhood outlawed in Egypt

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...

You have to go to the foreign media to get the truth about Democrats & Obama. Our liberal media (CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NPR) is corrupt. Dan Rather was the last time they were exposed and felt accountable for corruption & misleading America.
LOL. Canada Free Press? Understandable why you relate.
Conservative writer Kevin Michael Grace has described the publisher, Judi McLeod, writing as that of an "emotionally incontinent ninth grader," while Toronto Star columnist Antonia Zerbisias describes her as "eccentric" and the Canada Free Press as a "whacko news site."

Toronto Life magazine reported that McLeod was harassing city councillor Betty Disero. McLeod had been driving past Disero's home, taking pictures.

Spokane, WA

#988339 Sep 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Galt now denies that there was no rioting due to that video.
"real dumb"
Those muslim idiots need no excuse to riot and murder. I would almost bet that the pieces of crap in Kenya that have murdered scores, wounded 100's are hero's in your mind. Think about it, your sick mind should be able to place the blame on something or someone in American who made a statement that justifies their atrocities.
You are a sorry sack of manure.
Peace
KMA

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#988340 Sep 23, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Pull your muzzie head out of your butt and stop lying.
"For decades the U.S. government has knowingly given illegal immigrants food stamps, according to a former certification case worker who denounced the costly practice back in the 1980s but was essentially ordered to keep a lid on it.
The retired assistant case manager, Craig McNees, was in charge of vetting food-stamp applicants in north Florida and Indiana in the ’80s and says the program was infested with fraud and corruption that was perpetually ignored by management.“Illegals would come in by the vanload and we were told to give them their stuff,” McNees said.“Management knew very well they were illegal. It was so rampant that some employees would tell their illegal relatives to come get food stamps.”
McNees contacted Judicial Watch after reading documents obtained by JW from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) detailing how the agency is working with the Mexican government to promote participation by illegal aliens in the U.S. food stamp program. The effort includes a Spanish-language flyer provided to the Mexican Embassy by the USDA ensuring that Mexicans in the U.S. don’t need to declare their immigration status to get financial assistance from Uncle Sam."
I just love catching you in your propaganda campaigns.
So now you are going all the way back to the '80's? You are more desperate than I thought.

Craig McNees said that fraud and corruption was perpetually ignored by "management", not the "government". Besides, that was in the 80's...the Reagan era...before efforts were made to stem abuse and get rid of people like Craig McNees' supervisors

FACT: Illegals are not permitted to receive food stamps or welfare and every effort is made to see that they don't. The Federal government can not watch the back of every person vetting food-stamp applicants. If they aren't doing their jobs properly, that is a county problem...not a Federal problem.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#988341 Sep 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I'm sure you have mr for-eign-er!
That one was for Lily, Dong. Go hump somebody else's leg, douchebag.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#988342 Sep 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
ask the grieving mother, heartless piece if sht. You're one fckd up piece of work.

Spokane, WA

#988343 Sep 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, it's the cons who are supporting Russia over Obama!
Talk about a confused bunch!
"poop"
You do realize if president nobama had not drawn a red line in the sand and then backed down and ran like the little boy he is, Russia and putin would never have been a factor.
Think, just once before you post. Quit looking so ignorant.
Peace
KMA

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#988347 Sep 23, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>"poop"
You do realize if president nobama had not drawn a red line in the sand and then backed down and ran like the little boy he is, Russia and putin would never have been a factor.
Think, just once before you post. Quit looking so ignorant.
Peace
KMA
He fails to think before posting? Putin's involvement led to Syria agreeing to surrender its chemical weapons stockpile wherefore even a obvious intellectual deficient such as yourself must admit the threat of attack resulted in a favorable outcome w/o a shot fired.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#988348 Sep 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
8:42 p.m. EDT, September 17, 2013
Roughly half of uninsured Floridians should be able to buy health insurance coverage for about $100 a month when they start signing up for Obamacare next month, a new federal report says.
There are an estimated 3.5 million uninsured Floridians, and most of them will be required to buy coverage through the federal health-insurance marketplace created by the Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare. About 3.2 million of them are eligible for income-based federal subsidies to help them buy policies.
Failure to purchase insurance will result in a first-year tax of $95, which will go up in later years. The marketplace opens Oct. 1, and people must enroll in a health insurance plan by Dec. 15 to be eligible for coverage by the Jan. 1 deadline.
The HHS report projects that in the 26 states (including Florida) that do not plan to expand their Medicaid programs, approximately 35 percent of the currently uninsured residents should be able to buy a Silver plan for $100 or less a month, and another 18 percent would be able to get a Bronze plan for that amount.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/health/os-obamaca...
And far less! Here is a link to a subsidy calculator.

A single, non-smoking individual, aged 50, making $12,000 a year with no dependents would pay $240 A YEAR on a $5,290 policy. A smoker, on the other hand, would pay $2,935 a year under the same scenario because their policy would cost, on average,$8,085 a year.

http://kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#988350 Sep 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Well sure I'm going to die someday. But it's set for life. I work for a real company that values it's employees yet still manages to turn a great profit every year. I'm still debating on what to spend my bonus money on and what to do with the monies from my raise.
I will say this they have made it tough for me to strike out on my own.
Dang, Homer! Who would've ever thought you'd work for one of those horrible rich 1%'ers who pay your salary and provide you with such excellent benefits??

Don't you know you're a traitor to your side's cause?

How do you sleep at night?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min ChristineM 229,862
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 48 min Junket 306,194
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 5 hr Earthling-1 1,473
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 6 hr Becky 437
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Trojan 27,879
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri Mary Downformore 201,188
Get your Gator Jamberry Nail Wraps Oct 16 jambycatherine 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE