Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395136 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#988501 Sep 23, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the history of this country or the history of the IRS would possibly Make you feel their involvement would be beneficial?
Certain things we need have to be done by the government, healthcare is not one of them. The government will F it up. Post Office ring a bell?
lol! Hate to break it to you son but the USPS is in the Constitution.

If you were American, you'd know that!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#988502 Sep 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Since these azzholes have failed in all of their direct attacks on the 2nd Amendment, they have spent countless decades trying to "effectively" negate its application through all sorts of crazy, crank BS. Remember when they tried taxing ammunition at 10,000%? Then they tried holding weapons manufacturers responsible for the actions of criminals who used illegal guns and ammunition?
Now, they're going to try outlawing Lead bullets and don't be surprised if the Magic Negro gets the EPA to ban gunpowder for its detrimental effects on Air Quality.
Of course, cops, soldiers and Magic Negro Skeet-shooters will still be given a pass on this(wink, wink).
Soon, the Boy Messiah will see to it that each citizen must receive training, pass a test and then apply to the EPA for the right to take a sh it affecting the local air quality.
By not addressing the politically correct poison of red flagging mental illness and those who fit certain profiles of becoming violent and by not focusing on curbing the harmful effects of gratuitous violence in video games and movies, it's much easier for liberals to pursue their own agenda even if they will never stop gangs and criminals from getting their hands on the same guns they want to outlaw.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#988503 Sep 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Dipshit "Buy American" seems to think that gas wells can be drilled in the backyard in suburban neighborhoods.
It will be permissible 2 seconds after the next GOP POTUS is elected.

Orlando, FL

#988504 Sep 23, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
If Saddam had the weapons, why wouldn't he not use them during the invasion? What did he have to lose? He was going to die anyway. And again, what do we have to lose by simply taking to Iran? Worst case scenario, nothing changes.
They were already in Syria by the time of the liberation.

Iran has no interest in western civilization or meaningful talks with this president or anyone else who doesn't share their hatred of Jews and Christians. It's a ruse and the perception of an American president sitting down with this Iranian leader is only to prove to the rest of the world we elected someone who is more gullible than even they believed.

Strength is the only thing radical dictators and radical Muslims respect. Not sitting down to chit chat.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988505 Sep 23, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be permissible 2 seconds after the next GOP POTUS is elected.
Government regulation cannot make the physically impossible possible.

Location hidden

#988506 Sep 23, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>What in the history of this country or the history of the IRS would possibly Make you feel their involvement would be beneficial?

Certain things we need have to be done by the government, healthcare is not one of them. The government will F it up. Post Office ring a bell?
I readily concede that the Feds have no business in the health insurance business but considering nearly 50 million Americans are already covered by Medicaid and Medicare, the Feds are already in the business ... and getting their azz handed to them. Obamacare is an attempt to move more folks to private insurers. And ask anyone involved in underwriting. Insurance is already one of the most regulated industries although 90% of the regs are state imposed

Location hidden

#988511 Sep 23, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>I don't watch the Emmy's or the Oscars, meaningless. Libs, gays, greedy lying fools slapping each other on the back
So how many of those films and tv shows air on Murdock's Fox network and produced by 20th Century Fox?

Orlando, FL

#988512 Sep 23, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't Oblama going to talk some sense into these lunatics?
Don't think that's possible. Especially lunatics who want to blow another race of people off the face of the earth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#988513 Sep 23, 2013
blurt wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Fen, just because you've swallowed quarts of the stuff at the rough trade bars as you hang by your wrists and take on all "comers," that DOES NOT make you an honorary "brotha." On the other hand, if you are what you eat ...and if "livin' large" means tipping the scales at 350, well ...
Try again, killa -- I ain't who you think I am. Uh, DO you do that? I can tell I hurt you sweetie; I can almost smell the nervous sweat. Hahahahahahaha. Fly away to heal ... fly, fly, fly ...
Hahahaha!! I not only dont know who (or better, "what") you are, I also couldnt care less. You're just another ignorant blurb (oops, that's your "name") that I've squashed under my foot without a second thought. Go back, recalculate, and try again.

BTW, no one in their right mind would want to be a "gar" (although most would like to own a few). Also, WTF is a "rough trade bar"? Is that where you work?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#988514 Sep 23, 2013
blurt wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh blow me nano, and I promise to donkey punch you the way you like it!
You're not really getting much of a reaction from ANYONE (even the other chimpy phags). Like I said; an insignificant, "jumpin up tryin to reach the big boys shelf", little wimp-a-blurb......:-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#988515 Sep 23, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>You can leave out medicare, at least it's partly funded by life long contributions from those who worked for many years usually.

Quite frankly, there is no easy or even any workable solution, simply too many non producers relying on others, too many irresponsible mothers and absent fathers.

My suggestion is birth control devices implanted in all females at birth.
But Medicare is still a government run system. And depriving poor children of basic health care b/c their parents are irresponsible breeding machines is just morally repugnant in the richest nation on earth. Google Medicare fraud and Cuban immigrants. They have stolen billions and many have fled back to the island and are currently laying on a Havana beach laughing w/ the Castro Bros' blessing. Want to save 2 billion a year, repeal the Cuban Adjustment Act and make them apply for political asylum like every one else.

Funny how Rubio and Cruz never mention this well documented fact.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#988516 Sep 23, 2013
Money means nothing when
Jesus comes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Madrid, Spain

#988517 Sep 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh... right....
So somehow, you can explain invading iraq when bushie boy can't.
Interesting how you people claim to know so much without knowing much!
Ok, moron. You're the president. It's 9/12(2001). What do you do?

Do you:
1) Surrender? or
2) Do the Bill Clinton thing and lob a few cruise missiles in their general direction? or
3) Do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets, and somehow you expext something different to happen? or
4) You do it differently and fight them in a different place?

You actually have to tell us what you would have done to answer this post.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#988518 Sep 24, 2013
Forum wrote:
Money means nothing when
Jesus comes.
Until then, it's kind of a necessity unless you like homelessness and hunger

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truman

Boise, ID

#988519 Sep 24, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha!! I not only dont know who (or better, "what") you are, I also couldnt care less. You're just another ignorant blurb (oops, that's your "name") that I've squashed under my foot without a second thought. Go back, recalculate, and try again.
BTW, no one in their right mind would want to be a "gar" (although most would like to own a few). Also, WTF is a "rough trade bar"? Is that where you work?
Hi LRS !!!!
Tryin' out a new Name?
How did you escape from the Birther thread?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#988520 Sep 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you:
1) Surrender? or
2) Do the Bill Clinton thing and lob a few cruise missiles in their general direction? or
3) Do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets, and somehow you expext something different to happen? or
You turn the other cheek.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Madrid, Spain

#988521 Sep 24, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
You turn the other cheek.
That's a good idea for people who don't mind being slaves to some medieval mentality. Just how many times do you allow someone to attack you and kill your family?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#988523 Sep 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good idea for people who don't mind being slaves to some medieval mentality. Just how many times do you allow someone to attack you and kill your family?
Let go and let God.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#988524 Sep 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealousy is a terrible thing.
But this post is precisely why liberals are such obnoxious loons.
Jesus was a liberal Carol, in fact he was the ultimate liberal with his message of social justice. I guess that makes him an obnoxious loon too.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#988525 Sep 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you:
1) Surrender? or
I'll tell you something you don't do.

Declare Bin Laden irrelevant & abandon the search & Afghanistan to invade a country that had nothing to do with 9-11, Bin Laden, or Al Qaeda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 4 hr Into The Night 9,858
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Barbi A 201,865
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Trojan 32,289
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr Junket 311,338
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 hr ChristineM 255,511
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web