Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
907,241 - 907,260 of 1,099,033 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they? According to whom? They may have suspected different groups or causes, but nothing was known for sure other than that video caused rioting in many Middle Eastern cities.
So why couldn't the Muslims in Benghazi riot too?
Dumbass Dave now claiming that Obama and Hillary were just stupid and not treasonous bastards.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
In March 2010, CBO and JCT projected that the provisions of the ACA related to health insurance coverage would cost the federal government $759 billion during fiscal years 2014 through 2019 (which was the last year in the 10-year budget window being used at that time). The newest projections indicate that those provisions will cost $710 billion over that same period. As shown in the figure below, the intervening projections of the cost of the ACA’s coverage provisions for those years have all been close to those figures on a year-by-year basis; of course, the 10-year totals have changed as the time frame for the estimates has shifted.
Those amounts do not reflect the total budgetary impact of the ACA. That legislation includes many other provisions that, on net, will reduce budget deficits. Taking the coverage provisions and other provisions together, CBO and JCT have estimated that the ACA will reduce deficits over the next 10 years and in the subsequent decade.
http://www.cbo.gov/publication/44176
sonicmoron cut-n-paste article cbo in March 2010 outdated...

obamacare adds to the debt - it increases the debt.(according to the CBO 2013)

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You are upset because the GOP is not fractured. They stood together. Now about the democrats? who is holding them hostage? once again the Republicans are standing with the People of the United States--democrats governing against the will of the people--every time since O'bama was elected. The democrats think they are dictators.
Many DemoKKKrats would vote against ObamaKKKare if not subject to strict Politburo discipline.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did it say that the money sent to illegals was all of their withholding?
You f*cking idiots re sofa king stupid you don;t know that many illegals have withholding taking from their pay & they pay income tax.
"Sofa king stupid" sounds like something from the fifties that Dumbass Dave hears every day at the fire company bar.
tell_it_like_it_ is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
In March 2010, CBO and JCT projected that the provisions of the ACA related to health insurance coverage would cost the federal government $759 billion during fiscal years 2014 through 2019 (which was the last year in the 10-year budget window being used at that time). The newest projections indicate that those provisions will cost $710 billion over that same period. As shown in the figure below, the intervening projections of the cost of the ACA’s coverage provisions for those years have all been close to those figures on a year-by-year basis; of course, the 10-year totals have changed as the time frame for the estimates has shifted.
Those amounts do not reflect the total budgetary impact of the ACA. That legislation includes many other provisions that, on net, will reduce budget deficits. Taking the coverage provisions and other provisions together, CBO and JCT have estimated that the ACA will reduce deficits over the next 10 years and in the subsequent decade.
http://www.cbo.gov/publication/44176
Since when does an injun trust a whitey?

What a doophus!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not fractured? step out of the bubble.
Wallace: Senator, I think it’s fair to say that you have ticked off a whole bunch of your fellow Republicans who feel that you have gotten them in this fight without an endgame, without a strategy. I want to put some of their criticisms, they’ve gone on the record on the screen. Congressman Tim Griffin wrote,‘So far, Senate Republicans are good at getting Facebook likes and town halls, not much else. Do something.’ Republican congressman Pete King of New York calls you a fraud.‘If he can deliver on this, fine. If he can’t, he should keep quiet from now on and we should listen to them,’ and Sen. Bob Corker of Tennessee said this,‘I didn’t go to Harvard or Princeton,’ which you did,‘but I can count.’ Republicans, especially in the House say that you are pushing them into a fight that you don’t know how to finish.
Cruz:(Silence)
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/22/ted-cr...
wanna take another shot at it? explain to the class how GOP infighting is 'not fractured' when the House tells the Senate Republicans 'here it is, stick it straight up your ass for all we care'.
King and Corker are part of the Obama/McCain warhawk cabal, so what would one expect?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Brain Dead SonicMoron Propaganda Post # 2 - ROTFLMAO!!!!
<quoted text>
you're going to love this.

Fox's Chris Wallace:'Top Republicans' Urged Me To 'Hammer' Ted Cruz

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/fox-s-c...

so Queen nutjob has a fit.

Palin demands Fox News host turn over the GOP ‘cannibals’ who are trying to ‘trash’ Cruz

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/22/palin-d...

while Cruz doesn't know what to say.

Cruz:(Silence)

while the local nutjobs try to say that the GOP isn't fractured.

and i think my Topix day is done. how can it get any better?
tell_it_like_it_ is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Just another moran Monday!
Have a martini and STFU!!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
...it's for the wonderful children...
"NCTAF's findings are a clear indication that America's teacher dropout problem is spiraling out of control. Teacher attrition has grown by 50 percent over the past fifteen years. The national teacher turnover rate has risen to 16.8 percent. In Urban schools it is over 20 percent, and, in some districts, the teacher dropout rate is actually higher than the student dropout rate."
http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/09/the_ot...
In most non-urban school districts, the teacher turnover rate approaches zero when retirements and pregnancies are excluded.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, cut-and-paste boy...
ObamaKKKare will cost money, not save money.
not according to the CBO projection i just posted to smack down floriduh.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>sonicmoron cut-n-paste article cbo in March 2010 outdated...
obamacare adds to the debt - it increases the debt.(according to the CBO 2013)
It's the culture...
you've got nothing. you can't even cite it.

right wing nutjobs sites are generally considered 'nothing' considering they never post a link to their 'source'.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Ted Cruz Falls Apart on Fox and Goes Silent When Asked How He Will Win Obamacare Fight
I think we can take Sen. Cruz’s silence as confirmation that he has no plan to win and defund Obamacare. Cruz never answered the criticism that he has gotten them into this fight, and he has no plan to get them out. He doesn’t have a plan. Cruz never did have a plan. For Ted Cruz, this whole scheme is about giving him a soapbox that he can use to launch his 2016 presidential campaign.
Sen. Cruz retreat into campaign talking points about the career politicians in Washington is proof that his Canadian bacon is frying on this one. As Paul Gigot of the Wall Street Journal revealed, Cruz never intended to win this Obamacare fight. He knows he can’t win. For him, this is all about building a popular rebellion over Obamacare that he can use in 2016.
Ted Cruz is intentionally screwing over the Republican Party for his own political gain. He has gotten Republicans into a fight that they will not only lose, but it could also give Democrats back control of the House in 2014.
Ted Cruz and Republicans are winners for standing up to ObamaKKKare on behalf of the American people.

When ObamaKKare craters, voters will remember which party forced this turkey on them.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
King and Corker are part of the Obama/McCain warhawk cabal, so what would one expect?
so the GOP is fractured?

you peeps need to make up your minds.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, we can blame Bush for the 3 disillusioned Americans who took part in that attack.
Black Muslim scum, not Americans. Time to clean out this trash before their buddies do it again.
tell_it_like_it_ is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
just like we can blame Bush for giving us Obama?
Just like a liberal....
Focus on blame...not solution!!!!!
You trust a white liberal....but not white conservative?
why?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
that's an awfully long post for something that's going to take care of itself. and why all the worry about defunding something that's going to take care of itself? and why is Ted Cruz getting smacked around by FOX for something that's going to take care of itself? blah blah blah, blah blah blah, all day long.
So that voters are clear who to blame for ObamaKKKare...Obama, not Bush.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sofa king stupid" sounds like something from the fifties that Dumbass Dave hears every day at the fire company bar.
Galt Galt Galt.

Poor Galt was seen last night running naked through the hallways of the nursing home screaming " OMG OMG My Dixie Wrecked!!!! My dixie Wrecked"

The staff dismissed it as a minor event.
tell_it_like_it_ is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not according to the CBO projection i just posted to smack down floriduh.
Liberal math!!!!!

Do your illegal alien wire pullers hang tv in rich white mans house for fwee?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems the Tokyo Rove section of the Republcian party is convinced they should roll over and play dead when Obama raises his voice.
They could learn a thing or two from Putin, Cruz has.
Rove had all the campaign money in the world in 2012 in didn't use any of it to attack Obama.

"Moderation in defense of liberty is no virtue."

Republicans need to attack as viciously as do the DemoKKKrats, including the low-class clown in the White House, who is more butler than President.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

tell_it_like_it_is wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when does an injun trust a whitey?
What a doophus!
you may have a point since i trust black people more than i do whites.

isn't Obama half black? works for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 min Trojan 27,032
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min CunningLinguist 226,138
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 33 min Big Sky 305,427
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••