Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,326)

Showing posts 906,501 - 906,520 of1,072,724
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

lol! You know? I bet there's a scale somewhere that show the intelligence level of a con...

.... the farther right it slides, the faster any semblance of intelligence goes away at a geometric rate.

It's amazing how they've proven they accelerate even faster when going below zero!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout Bernie Madoff...
look at some of the Politicians he supported:
Hilary Clinton
Sen Obama
Chucky Schumer...
Charley Ranger...
"...In total, he and his wife, Ruth, have given $238,200 to federal candidates, parties and committees since 1991, with Democrats getting 88 percent of that..."
http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2009/03/13/...
So?

What's your point?

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say around 40-50% of drivers on the streets in America use their vehicles as deadly weapons through their chimpy aggressive driving habits. Certainly it should legal to use deadly force to preemptively circumvent these blatant attacks....
The majority of those "chimpy" drivers are Reslugs who just can't tolerate anyone invading THEIR space.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking something that does not belong to you is stealing...
So you are either:
broke
or
a crook...
which is it?
What's your point son?

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The freeloading kalichimp strikes again.......
It just drives you nuts that I own that apartment building you reside in. I predict you will be out on the street soon.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it terrific that Obama has taken the steps necessary to see that the burden of increased care is transferred from the taxpayer to insurance companies?
LOL...how do you think the insurance companies will compensate for their increased burden?

Terrific!

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those receiving welfare should understand that they are receiving welfare and should beg politely for whatever crumbs the producers decide to give them.
They are not entitled to the same treatment as paying customers.
A large red "W" on their foreheads would be appropriate if they want the goodies without paying.
And people like you should have a large red "C" on your head for "cretin".

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens when people accustomed to "free" medical care are required to pay now that they have insurance?
Will welfare pay the deductibles and copays?
Once again, under the Affordable Care Act, "no health plan can apply a deductible or any cost-sharing for certain preventive health services." That includes you.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Seems to me the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

But our offer on the house was accepted.

How's everyone else doing?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Now here's a real con job with absolutely no class or remorse... just the kind of guy t-p, right wing nuts want!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/gunmans-employer-sought...

"Gunman's employer sought Navy consulting work

A rosary hangs from a makeshift memorial on a lamp post across the street from the Washington Navy Yard, Friday, Sept. 20, 2013, in Washington. A gunman killed 12 people in the Navy Yard on Monday, Sept. 16, 2013, before being fatally shot in a gun battle with law enforcement.(AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)

Associated Press
LOLITA C. BALDOR and JACK GILLUM 1 hour ago

WASHINGTON (AP)— A little more than 24 hours after an IT contractor shot dozen workers at the Washington Navy Yard, the company's CEO told the Navy secretary he had the experience to help improve military security.

The email from The Experts chief Thomas Hoshko, which included descriptions of his background and expertise, stunned some Navy leaders in the wake of the shootings Monday that left 13 people dead, including the gunman, former Navy reservist Aaron Alexis.

The correspondence also fueled concern about what defense officials believe may have been failures by the company to alert the military about Alexis' apparent mental health problems.

In the email, which The Associated Press obtained, Hoshko said he was "dramatically" affected by the shootings and wrote that "my heart and prayers go out to the families and friends of those innocent victims."

But the email quickly moves on, with Hoshko laying out his work experience and offering his services. He wrote that he was "confident that I can provide valuable input and solutions to the process that will provide better security for the military, contractors and civilians."

Navy officials confirmed that email was sent to Secretary Ray Mabus. They declined to characterize its contents.

Florida-based The Experts declined comment.

Revelation of the email comes as the Navy and the Defense Department review Alexis' Navy service history, the Pentagon's security clearance procedures, safety at defense installations around the world and the responsibilities that contractors have in reviewing their workers and notifying the military about potential problems...."

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It just drives you nuts that I own that apartment building you reside in. I predict you will be out on the street soon.
Funny how you caring liberals don't care if the people who don't support your agenda wind up "out on the street."
Zachary

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

find the latest and greatest news at http://www.exclusive-entertainmentnews.blogsp... \

-farah abrahams sex scandal
- Amanda Bynes "murder my vagina drake"
- Aldon Smith Arrested for DUI
- Gta 5 released and many more...
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Little Red Riding Hood:
Little Red Riding Hood is skipping down the road when she sees the Big Bad Wolf crounched down behind a log.
"My what big eyes you have, Mr. Wolf," says Little Red Riding Hood.
The surprised Wolf jumps up and runs away!
Farther down the road, Little Red Riding Hood sees the Wolf again-this-time he is crounched behind a tree stump.
"My what big ears you have Mr. Wolf," says Little Red Riding Hood.
Again the foiled Wolf jumps up and runs away!
About two miles down the road, Little Red Riding Hood sees the Wolf again, this time crounched down behind a road sign.
"My what big teeth you have Mr. Wolf," taunts Little Red Riding Hood.
With that, the Big Bad Wolf jumps up and screams, "Will you get lost?
I'm trying to take a sh*t.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Leaving the US would be my first hope but I doubt it...
... you have it too easy here!
The only reason these Reslugs are here is to feed off of America's economic freedom and opportunity. If there was any place better, they'd move there in a heartbeat. They are nothing but quislings with no true allegiance to the United States of America.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Moving is pretty stressful; hope you're happy in your new home!
What did you buy?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Typical Liberal it’s always someone else’s Fault ‘Addicted’ Biden niece blames VP pressure for woes!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it terrific that Obama has taken the steps necessary to see that the burden of increased care is transferred from the taxpayer to insurance companies? You should be applauding the Affordable Care Act. Taxpayers will no longer be picking up the tab for those hip replacements, pace makers and electric scooters.
"The Affordable Care Act has the potential to reduce insurance cost growth while improving financial protections. If efforts succeed in slowing annual premium growth by 1 percentage point, by 2020 employers and families together would save $2,161 annually for family coverage, compared with projected premiums at
historical rates of increase."
Something had to be done and it took President Obama to make it a reality. Naturally, premiums are going to continue to increase but, under the Affordable Care Act, we will not see the huge leaps that we have experienced in the past.
FACT: "Total premiums for family coverage increased 50 percent across states and employee annual share of premiums increased by 63 percent from 2003 to 2010. If premium trends continue at the rate prior to enactment of the Affordable Care Act, the average premium for family coverage will rise 72 percent by 2020, to nearly $24,000."
http://www.commonwealthfund.org/~/media/Files...
Are you frontporches twin? You're both full of it.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Congratulations Carol. Doing Great. Getting ready to watch the Mountaineers. Same ole, same ole.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And people like you should have a large red "C" on your head for "cretin".
The GOP plan is not much different from the GOP-sponsored Welfare Reform Act signed by Bill Clinton which was very successful in eliminating waste and fraud in the system back then.

This plan only eliminates 4 million dollars yearly in waste and fraud over the next ten years.

The cuts will not affect SNAP recipients who need the assistance but only people who choose to abuse the system.

Hard-working middle-class Americans are paying for these people and stiffer work requirements for certain adults applying for SNAP funds eliminates the temptation for them to sit on their couch and expect the federal taxpayers to feed them.

Surely, even you don't like the idea of certain people just sitting on their couches and expecting you to feed them, do you?

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are reflecting the will of the American people by opposing ObamaKKKare, a program being shoved down their throats by Fascist DemoKKKrats.
Unfortunately, Reslugs have been very successful in spreading lies about the Affordable Care Act and the majority of people are easily brainwashed and too ignorant to think for themselves. Their brains have been eroded by too many video games.

The recent creepy anti-Obamacare ad with Uncle Sam wearing a rubber glove as he performs a gynecological exam is even low for Reslugs. You should be ashamed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 906,501 - 906,520 of1,072,724
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••