Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Sgt Friday

Bronx, NY

#986277 Sep 20, 2013
Maybe if Obama had sons they would look like the Shooters seems like he really doesnt care the Democrats dont care either nothing from the suburban liberals posings as inner city democrats Chicago police say two gunmen attacked a crowd on a park basketball court, with at least 13 people injured in the shooting, including three-year-old, their conditions from serious to critical. The gunmen haven’t been taken into custody yet.

Chicago Fire Department officials report the child is in critical condition.

“They hit the light pole next to me, but I ducked down and ran into the house,” Julian Harris, uncle of the wounded child, said.“They've been coming round here looking for people to shoot every night, just gang-banging stuff. It's what they do.”

A witness at the scene told the Chicago Tribune that three police officers carried the child to an ambulance.

"I didn't hear any sounds from the child,” the witness said.

where is sharpton where are the cries for Justice Oh they are scared of the shooters and the gangs that have the inner city TERRORIZED

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#986278 Sep 20, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>you so stupid Davie, that is one of your O'bama supporters--can't you read? They are correct when they say you take stupid to a whole new level.
No, it is you who is taking stupid to a whole new level. He understood. It was YOU who said I was "smart" when I made that post.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#986279 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY!!!
Honest Americans are still blaming Obama for not fixing the economy!

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986280 Sep 20, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're talking about people on Medicaid then they'll still be on the same program and nothing changes for them you damned liar.
John Galt; the Cliff Clavin of topix.
When those in the ObamaKKKare exchanges show up at the doctor's office and don't pay the $45 copay, they will be politely turned away.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#986281 Sep 20, 2013
Amendment 28

Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators or Representatives, and Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States .
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#986282 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is you who is taking stupid to a whole new level. He understood. It was YOU who said I was "smart" when I made that post.
Show me a liberal and I will show you ghetto.

It's the culture...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#986283 Sep 20, 2013
Chicago takes Top Honor… Chicago passes New York as murder capital of U.S! I thought Liberalism equal’ Tranquility’ just another Liberal Myth!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986284 Sep 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The correct phrasing is "MY (not me) being retarded," oh, heap of hackneyed redundancy, "sharp as a rapier whip-crack." Maybe you should take the advice you give to anyone unfortunate enough to glance upon your drivel asap.
grungy old p***y playing grammar cop again...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#986285 Sep 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> God won't you learn to read. She said the war for America was over in 1973. Which it was. The helicopters over Saigon in 1975 was at the Embassy as we were pulling the staff and guards out. They brought as many Vietnamese as they could. America won the Vietnam war but the Democrats refused to support the South Vietnamese Army once will were gone.
Once again__the US sustained 168 casualties in 1974 and well over 100 in 1975 so obviously the war was not officially over for the US was it?

Kinda like when Shrub declared "mission accomplished."

We had personnel throughout the country Flacko__not just at the Embassy in Saigon.
Annie

New York, NY

#986286 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would stop listening to FOX commentary for a change you might actually be able to recognize the Affordable Care Act for the great program it is destined to become.
What I don't understand is how people like you think it is OK for insurance companies to deny coverage to those with preexisting conditions or to force low income people to go without preventative care or to force young people without parents to lose their coverage when they age out of foster care. "Cretins", that's all you are.
I'm also against insurance companies being able to charge more to smokers and denying life insurance to high wire circus performers who get dizzy spells.

And what about an Affordable Vacation Act? All Americans should be able to stay at the same vacation spots as the Obamas.
Sgt Friday

Bronx, NY

#986287 Sep 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Show me a liberal and I will show you ghetto.
It's the culture...
Real dave, Realtime, Lily, Leosana,Sonicfilth,Yeah, and the rest
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#986288 Sep 20, 2013
Texas woman gets life sentence for 6th DUI conviction

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/19/texas-w...

Zimmerman commits murder; and this woman gets life and didn't kill anyone.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#986289 Sep 20, 2013
by Michael Ip
Mar 29, 2013 6:31am

Forty years ago, on March 29, 1973, the United States ended its military involvement in Vietnam. Although the war would continue another two years, the South Vietnamese would no longer receive American assistance.

The nearly 10-year war divided the nation, defined a generation and changed how the U.S. military would operate.

In all, 58,282 American soldiers lost their lives and another 303,644 Americans were wounded.

ABCNEWS
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#986290 Sep 20, 2013
Freaky1Freaky wrote:
<quoted text>
But what is your point?
My 15, 17 and 21 year olds all know how to handle load and fire multiple firearms as well as maintain them. Of course, my 7 year old still has a couple years before she starts training though.
White described the Cumberland shooting as "just one of those crazy accidents" and said the parents had left the rifle in a corner next to the boy's BB gun and didn't realize that it still had a shell in it.

He said the rifle had a lock designed to keep a child from loading additional shells but not from being fired.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

self explanatory point.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986291 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What was disgraceful and disrespectful to the victims was the ploy by the Republicans to use them as a tool to further their witch hunt. They are the ones who should be fired and see an end to their careers.
This is a hearing about what happened in Benghazi and the parents of those two victims have nothing to offer in the way of "testimony". Absolutely nothing!! Shame on Republicans. Shame.
Obama uses victims of various crimes and atrocities as stage props at his photo-ops every day of the week....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#986292 Sep 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
" inability to think for themselves"
This coming from a Rush Limbaugh ditto head.
"real dumb"
When Mr. Limbaugh speaks of those who have an "inability to think for themselves" he is speaking of you. Yoy are a parrot, a simple troll who spews the line of our boy president, nobama.
Peace
KMA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#986293 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would stop listening to FOX commentary for a change you might actually be able to recognize the Affordable Care Act for the great program it is destined to become.
What I don't understand is how people like you think it is OK for insurance companies to deny coverage to those with preexisting conditions or to force low income people to go without preventative care or to force young people without parents to lose their coverage when they age out of foster care. "Cretins", that's all you are.
Babies born with birth defects have pre existing conditions; with lifetime caps these babies will die.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#986294 Sep 20, 2013
TSM wrote:
Chicago takes Top Honor… Chicago passes New York as murder capital of U.S! I thought Liberalism equal’ Tranquility’ just another Liberal Myth!!
Show me a blue state with a city like Chicago and I will show you liberal and more ghetto like Detroit...

If it's liberal, it's ghetto..

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986295 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, what "crimes" would that be?
sabotaging the economy of the United States of America....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#986296 Sep 20, 2013
Annie wrote:
"The Modern Liberal will invariably side with evil over good, wrong over right, and the behaviors that lead to failure over those that lead to success.
Give the Modern Liberal the choice between Saddam Hussein and the United States, and he will not only side with Saddam Hussein; he will slander America and Americans in order to do so.
Give him the choice between the vicious mass murderer corrupt terrorist dictator Yasser Arafat and the tiny and wonderful democracy of Israel, and he will plagia­rize maps, forge documents, engage in blood libels--as did our former President Jimmy Carter-- to side with the terrorist organizations and to attack the tiny democracy of Israel.
It's not just foreign policy; it's every policy.
Given the choice between promoting teenage abstinence and teenage promiscuity--and believe me, I know this from my hometown of Hollywood--they will use their movies, their TV shows, their songs, even the schools to promote teenage promiscuity as if it's cool: like the movie American Pie, in which you are a loser unless you've had sex with your best friend's mother while you're still a child.
Conversely, NARAL, a pro-abortion group masquerading as a pro-choice group, will hold a fund-raiser called "'F' Abstinence." (And it's not just "F." It's the entire word, because promoting vulgarity is part of their agenda.)
How do they think they're making a better world by siding with Saddam Hussein, by keeping his rape and torture rooms open, by seek­ing the destruction of a democracy of Jews? I don't know if you've seen the list going around the Inter­net of all the Nobel Prize-winning scientists from this tiny state of Israel. How do they think they're making a better world by promoting to children behaviors that are inappropriate and cause diseases and unwanted pregnancies and ruin people's lives? How do they think they're making a better world?
What I discovered is that the Modern Liberal looks back on 50,000 years, 100,000 years of human civilization, and knows only one thing for sure: that none of the ideas that mankind has come up with--none of the religions, none of the philos­ophies, none of the ideologies, none of the forms of government--have succeeded in creating a world devoid of war, poverty, crime, and injustice. So they're convinced that since all of these ideas of man have proved to be wrong, the real cause of war, pov­erty, crime, and injustice must be found--can only be found--in the attempt to be right.
If nobody ever thought they were right, what would we disagree about? If we didn't disagree, surely we wouldn't fight. If we didn't fight, of course we wouldn't go to war. Without war, there would be no poverty; without poverty, there would be no crime; without crime, there would be no injustice. It's a utopian vision, and all that's required to usher in this utopia is the rejection of all fact, reason, evi­dence, logic, truth, morality, and decency--all the tools that you and I use in our attempts to be better people, to make the world more right by trying to be right, by siding with right, by recognizing what is right and moving toward it.
When this first started to dawn on me, I would question my Liberal friends--and believe me, there were plenty of them in Hollywood.
The thing about Hollywood is that it is overwhelmingly Liberal: upper-case "L," not lower-case "l." There are a lot more of us conservatives than you would suspect, but they are afraid.
It's hard to come out because what's so Orwellian--and virtually everything about this philosophy is Orwellian--is that the Lib­erals are as illiberal as you can imagine.
As much as they scream "McCarthyism," there is a "graylist" there that sees people not get hired because they don't toe the Leftist line.
Conservatism as a Mental Illness

Republicans have exhibited ten telltale signs of mental illness this past year

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolution...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Aura Mytha 228,576
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr Grady Vago 1,122
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 2 hr Michele 345
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Brian_G 305,850
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Trojan 27,589
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE